All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 07'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No sex is a bummer, but I am so happy Ryan will have the chance to talk to Riley!

masqbehemothmasqbehemothabout 1 year ago

I don't now how far ahead you've written these but they have all been excellent. I'm so excited to keep reading. Thank you for sharing your story here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I have a guess about Mrs. Allen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I appreciate the nuance and rounding you give your characters along with the varied speeds that the different relationships are moving at. I will say that I saw Riley being a fellow teacher at Spellman coming ever since she vanished.

AwantAwantabout 1 year ago

I don't know how you did it but I came ;) here for the porn and stayed for the plot. Really good stuff, keep up the good work.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Except for Riley showing up in the last sentence, this chapter felt like a waste of time, nothing happened. I am not so patiently waiting for the Amanda story to surface. It's absence is distracting.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Riley.

Of all the classrooms in all the world, he had to walk into hers.

KHelmKHelmabout 1 year agoAuthor

@muskyboy Sorry you felt this chapter was a waste of time, but it's a long one that still has a ton of things to establish. There were at least a half dozen things in this one that were important to build on for future events, including more threads with the story behind Amanda (which we will get to, eventually, I promise).

gbamin9gbamin9about 1 year ago

You‘re telling a great story, you have me hooked. I‘m glad Riley came up, she‘s my favourite :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a fun story. Thank you for writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could turn into a marathon of se, interspersed with bits of an ever developing story, eh Witty. D

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameabout 1 year ago

Very nice stopping point. Loved the cliffhanger!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Oh my god, I wondered when Riley was coming back into the picture. You certainly built that surprise. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

chiefhalchiefhalabout 1 year ago

I saw this coming a mile away, just wondered when and where the unexpected confrontation would occur!

Thank you, great story so far.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Middle-of-the-road at this point with this interlude chapter, and saw the "Riley" angle coming (it's the only thing that fit), although what specific text she received and why she scurried away still mystifies everyone.

Good inclusion of the "piece of work" parent, which every teacher will face several times in a career. Fairly good detail with that. Didn't understand the sideswiping with Roman instead of Ivy, so don't get that shell-game switcheroo there.

Introducing Missy Rodríguez proves curious, as this paints Ryan as a "chick magnet," and being a teacher he cannot be. This slant starts to paint him into a corner in some ways and either will show him "bagging" many females of all ages and backgrounds while getting away with it, or having him get busted for it. Probably the former will happen, but the story doesn't commit to a definite direction. 3

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

@ Comentarista82 - RE: Persistent commentary

Dude, at this point, just print out all the story pages and run through them with a red pen to note all your gripes and complaints. Then whenever you want to feel good about yourself you can turn to your stack of graded stories and reread them along with your commentary.

You've obviously also missed the subtle hints that his job ended before his relationship with his fiancé ended, meaning that something happened at his school to require him to leave. Him being a 'chick magnet', in a high school, along with delusional teenage girls, plus his reticence at the whole schoolgirl/teacher roleplay with Ivy and his rebuttal of the cheerleaders should give you a clue as to what I suspect.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

@Wretched

You've obviously not read stories with long constructive feedback before. If you think mine are long, I could point you to some stories where readers felt compelled to leave pages. They decided to comment not only on characters, but also facts they believed were in error. Many times they were right, but sometimes they were wrong. That hardly means anyone has to right to ask them to "abridge" their feedback just because someone might not want to read it.

You should limit your comments to the story. Present your facts and leave it at that, or the ad hominem attack/genetic fallacy disqualifies anything you have to say. Good day.

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

@Cmt82 . They were always wrong . The author is the final say . Not a bunch of LitCrit's . I have no idea what you think you are accomplishing . I have seen more than a fair share of long winded critics . You think you are helping in some way . You always do it . You will never stop .

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

@pk2

Every commenter has the privilege to comment, so long as they don't violate policy. Your comments reflect what you feel, while mine analyze the story based on several factors.

Oh, and by the way, if you think my comments have not helped, you should jump ahead to the end of the story and see where it is right now. Hmm...there's food for thought! Simple proof they have (as well as other commenter's input) is that Ryan is now a far more likeable character and if you notice, you will not see commenters saying that in later chapters.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Oh, boy!!!! A battle-royale going on between readers, about the quality & content of these chapters!! Take It Someplace Else, Please!! Not appropriate for here.

Now, a comment on the story...

I KNEW RILEY WAS GONNA SHOW UP AS RYAN'S TEACHING PARTNER!! Yeah, I really DID suspect it...and now Ryan has the shock of the day/week, seeing her standing in her room!! I Love It...this is really gonna be lots of fun!!

Ryan's dad seems okay; whole family dynamic is weird...And why Ryan left his immediate past job...I am looking forward to "The Reveal" of what happened...who was involved ...did Ryan deserve any negative issues.

Five**5**Stars...cannot wait to read the rest of the series...🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡💯

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

Stirring the pot much, TX? Selective amnesia about your same "not appropriate" comment left in Ch 4.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hate to say it, but I suspected Miss Jackson was Riley from the first time she was mentioned. That said, the story has been very enjoyable so far. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oooohhhh SNAP!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love these stories so far! I knew Riley would come back, the "soulmate"- his boss's daughter will be a hottie, and Tessa isn't done. My guess is she is the roommate now 3G and he has the potential to bang them both.

Obviously our opinions don't matter and we could read all 27 chapters and then come back here and say "blah blah blah" but as of right now 1) forget Riley. The other 2 say she has a long term boyfriend and she ghosted him. She's done (but he can't let her go. 2) great history with Tori but with her kid and that dynamic... that means 3) Melissa is who he should pursue.

I love the stories though! When pornhub turns it into a feature movie let us know

AspernEsslingAspernEssling5 months ago

You waited a long time to pull that trigger ...

I'm surprised that this story isn't in the science fiction or fantasy category. Twelve students in a class?

Good writing, though. It flows very nicely.

PurplefizzPurplefizz5 months ago

AspernEssling I thought that exact same thing, the last class of 11yr olds my Wife taught had 28 pupils and that wasn’t even a “Bulge Year” as they’re termed here in the U.K. 12 kids per class is Private school level and a very expensive one at that…

Let’s be honest we all knew that “Riley” was going to turn up at some point, the only surprise was that she was a Miss and not a Mrs….. 🙄

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I mean, we all *knew* a) Riley was going to show up again, b) almost certainly be one of his coworkers, and c) *probably* be Miss Jackson.

But it's still a good reveal.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 month ago

Great story so far! Honestly, I was wondering if Riley would wind up being one of the married teachers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 06 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info