All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 08'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I doubt he will remain uninterested in why Riley ghosted him forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Riley is the one he is going to end up with then, after "pretending" to be back with Tori so that she wins her custody battle.

The guy has a fair amount of sex but its pretty impersonal and not particularly, well sexy. It seems as exciting as his weight lifts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thr mc just keeps getting more unlikable with each new chapter. The dude has been with what 4 or 5 women since being back for not even 2 weeks? Once the story comes out that he fooled around with a student at his former high school he taught at, people wont be surprised since he comes across as a male slut now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for Chapter 9, good to see Riley back, sort of getting hooked on the story. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree that our hero is pretty self-righteous, but looking forward to seeing him get both humbled and laid. Let's see more of Ms. GGG, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Fuck Riley. Ghosting has no excuses. If she's gonna say it's because of her bad relationship, then get out of it before going and fucking another guy. Really doubt that was her first time doing that.

Story is getting good, Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am enjoying the stories however a grade 5 class of only 12 in California can't be true, average class sizes in grade 5 are between 22 and 25. So for this school 48 children 2 teachers . So many of your story lines fall apart if he remain as a teacher then only one the women work there. Particularly Melissa who he would never have met. Do your research. I had thought that a good line from Riley is that she knew all the time as did the others because they are friends and share.

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameabout 1 year ago

Great story, looking forward to Chapter 9.

Publius68Publius68about 1 year ago

I am not sure I really like any of the characters here, but the world building is insanely good. I am utterly riveted by all the plot threads that anre out there, waiting to lead somewhere.

Write on!

Remember Last NightRemember Last Nightabout 1 year ago

This series is very well written. It is a very compelling read. I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was just too obvious from the first couple of chapters that Riley was going to reappear, probably as a school teacher at his school.

Two things trouble me about the story: Ryan has an absolutely uncontrollable temper, so much so that he is majorly disfunctional. That would have impacted his life, career, sporting career to the extent that it makes the story somewhat unbelievable. Secondly, he has very poor impulse control, which again would have impacted his earlier life. The interludes with the strippers show that. It may make the story more exciting, but believablity is crucial even when writing fantasy.

That being said, the story is well written and the writer writes good dialogue. It's a promising first work.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Silly man, should at least listen to what Riley has to say. But still worth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Ryan's "work out" with both Tessa and Serenity are rough and impersonal (to be nice about it) and hardly "romantic" as Serenity claims, then just offers herself to him? I can't imagine the storyline and Ryan's character impressing many females, because while his "pain" from Amanda and over Riley ghosting him is real, he takes it out on others and he lacks the maturity necessary to deal with the spot he's in. Problem is he's basically screwing anything female willing to give his "big" male member a try. In fact, he's doing nearly everything possible to get jail time. You draw him as a good cook (better than Melissa, actually) and willing to work with his students (Elijah), but the rest of his behavior negates those positive things. In fact, to weigh his negative traits to positive ones works out to 7 vs. 3. It's just non-sustainable like this. 2

JohnSimmsJohnSimms12 months ago

Story tag: big dick sums up Ryan perfectly. I hope Ivy gets a huge strap-on and she and Roman spit roast this ass. Anyway, the writing is quality and the story just requires suspension of disbelief. Let's just go along as harem style fantasy for now. I applaud the effort to write and develop this series. I just wish I liked and understood the MC. Thank you KHelm and I will reading more!

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

@CMT82 . I wasn't going to comment at all this time . But I wonder if we are even reading the same story . Lol . You say " I can't imagine the storyline and Ryan's character impressing many females, " Now I really wonder if we're reading the same story . He has no more baggage than any of the other characters . And women are usually atrracted to hunks . With brains . Your mystery is solved .

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

@pk2

If you are satisfied with viewing the story superficially, more power to you and enjoy it through that lens.

"Impress" was not meant positively. I'd point you to other commenters that stated related points to mine. Overwhelming consensus? Ryan was **not** likeable at this point. If you dig into psychology of the female mind, you'll discover those in the real world are more impressed by a guy that shows significant sexual restraint--**not** one that bends over anyone he likes. Women like a guy to have some experience, but they do NOT want to hear a laundry list of lovers, as that is a major turnoff by far. Biggest thing is a woman desires to feel safe, and she will never feel safe when her "man" cannot sustain a defined direction that benefits her and them as a couple. Simply put, if he's always screwing someone else, she can never trust him.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

This almost got a 4-star rating...because Ryan is being hard-headed and hateful...letting his anger shade his feelings toward Riley...

I understand being angry; still, talk to he girl and hear her out...obviously, she has some kind of issues in her life. The whole "fiancée/boyfriend/roommate" thing HAS to be worked out, because they have to work together for a year. I am hoping this really works out for them...🫣🤭

Five Stars...🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Uh oh. Fucking the strippers and not mentioning a condom means he could have knocked one or both up or that his dick will get some disease and fall off.

Still Team Melissa at this point.

DarkerRabbitDarkerRabbit4 months ago

Honestly had been expecting that Tessa was Riley's roommate.

Also a little worried that Ryan fucked up big time with Tori and Melissa. He shouldn't be doing stuff behind their backs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 07 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info