Spellman Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, Tess, you didn't tell me he was such a romantic." She climbed onto the bed on all fours and turned back to look at me. "Since you fucked on my bed last time you were here, we're gonna do it on Tess's. I want you to do me hard and fast. Spank me, pull my hair, choke me, the full nine yards. I want you to make me scream so loud the neighbors call the cops. Think you can handle that, white boy?"

I felt my adrenaline surge at the challenge. Serenity yelped as I gave her shapely ass a hard slap. "Oh yeah, I think I can handle that."

----------------------------------------------------------

With Serenity out of commission, Tessa went to switch our clothes into the dryer. When she came back we decided to kill the time by taking a shower together. My third erection of the evening popped up while she was washing me, so she dropped to her knees and let me fuck her face until I came. Such a considerate host.

After finishing in the shower we dried off and made our way back to Tessa's room. Serenity was still lying facedown on the bed. I gave her ass another smack—not as hard as I had been going at her earlier—causing her to moan into the pillow. She rolled over, eyes still closed. "Fuck. It's a good thing I'm not white, because my ass would probably be red for a week. We've got work tomorrow night. Hopefully my legs are working by then," she said.

"What do you do for work?"

Serenity laughed and looked at Tessa. "You didn't tell him?"

"Nah. Never came up," she said.

"We're both strippers. We dance at Darling's."

"Huh," I said. "Well, I guess that explains why you are both in such great shape."

"You should come by and see us tomorrow night," Tessa said. "I'll even give you a free dance."

"As fun as that sounds, I already have plans for tomorrow night. Plus, I'm not really sure it's my scene."

"Have you ever been to a strip club before?" Serenity asked.

"Once, for a friend's bachelor party. Like I said, I don't really think it's for me."

"Well, if you change your mind, just let me know.," Tessa said. "What about you? What do you do?"

"I'm a teacher."

Serenity laughed. "Oh wow. I bet that place is full of girls who are hot for teacher. I wonder what they'd say if they knew you just spent the past couple hours fucking two strippers until they begged for mercy."

"Well, I'm hoping they don't know what fucking or strippers are, since they're nine and ten years old. I'm teaching fifth grade his year."

"Oh, sorry. I guess I just assumed you taught high school. I picture all elementary school teachers as either sixty year-old grannies or twenty-two year-old women. I didn't have a male teacher until my sophomore year of high school."

"Yeah, I get that a lot. To be fair, I used to teach high school. Elementary is a new thing this year."

"Why the switch?" Tessa asked.

"Just...a whole bunch of life stuff. Not worth getting into. But I had to move back down here from the Bay Area and this was a last minute job I was able to slide into."

"Cool. Well, I'm gonna go check and see if our clothes are dry. I assume you need to get going?"

I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was almost eleven. Also, I had several texts, three missed calls, and a voicemail. Shit. "Yeah, I probably should." Tessa got up and left to go get our laundry.

I unlocked my phone and checked the texts first. They were all from Melissa and Tori, checking to make sure I was doing alright. Apparently my attitude when leaving the school had worried Melissa. They had also each called once. The third missed call, the one that had left the voicemail, was from an unknown number with a San Diego area code. I pressed play on the voicemail and recognized the voice immediately.

"Ryan, sorry but I got your number from Mrs. Mitchell," Riley said. I frowned and hit stop on the recording, trying to decide if I should just delete it. I'd leave it for now, but I definitely wasn't going to listen to it while I was in Tessa and Serenity's apartment.

"Girlfriend problems?" Serenity asked me.

I snorted. "Definitely not. I don't have one, wouldn't be here if I did. She's just another teacher I work with."

Serenity nodded, then rolled off the bed, groaning as she did so. "I'm going to get some sleep. It was very nice to meet you, Ryan. We should do this again sometime. Just give me a week or two to recover. Jesus."

"Likewise. I could probably be convinced to pay you another visit. Have a good night, Serenity."

Tessa came in with our clothes just as Serenity was leaving the room. She tossed mine to me, still warm from the dryer. "I'm glad you decided to come by tonight."

"I am too. It was just what the doctor ordered," I said as I dressed.

"Just let me know if you need to refill your prescription. Or if you ever want to swing by the club. You know how to reach me."

"I sure do. Thanks again." I felt a bit awkward leaving, not quite sure how to say goodbye. Do I shake her hand? Give her a hug? A kiss? Now that I thought about it, I don't think I'd even kissed Tessa once yet. We'd fucked several times, but never kissed. Maybe I thought it felt too...romantic? We both knew exactly what this was—pure sex. No need to complicate it further than that by doing anything that could signal romantic intention.

So I gave her a light smack on the ass. "See you around."

She smiled at me. I guess I made the right choice. "Later, Ryan."

When I was back in my car I pulled out my phone to text Melissa and Tori back.

Sorry, I had my phone on silent. Just needed some time away from distractions to clear my head a bit.

Melissa replied first: Alright, just wanted to check. You seemed pretty upset. We still good for tomorrow?

Of course we are. I can't wait.

Good. Have a good night, Ryan.

Goodnight, cutie.

Tori replied with: I get it. Ms. Carrington drove me up the wall last year. We'll talk how to deal with her tomorrow. Love you Ry-Guy.

Love you too, Tor.

I took a deep breath. What to do about Riley's voicemail? Do I listen to it now? Wait until I got back to my apartment? Just delete it right now? I quickly decided that I should at least wait until I was back in my apartment. It wouldn't do to get myself steaming mad again before I had to drive. So I tossed the phone onto the passenger seat and took off.

I made it about halfway home before my stomach reminded me that I hadn't eaten anything since before spending three hours meeting students and their families and then two hours fucking a pair of strippers, so I made a quick detour to drive through In-N-Out to grab some fries and a Double-Double. Both were gone before I even made it back to my apartment.

Once inside I tossed my trash away and got ready for bed. It had only been a week, but I was starting to realize how weird it felt to be completely alone in the apartment. This was the first time in my life I was living in complete solitude. I had gone from living with my parents, to living with a roommate in the dorms, to an apartment with Kevin, to moving in with Amanda. Sure, there had been nights when I was by myself, but even then I could still feel the presence of the other people in our shared living spaces. Here it was just me, all by myself, and I didn't like it.

Maybe I should get a dog? But I'd be gone for so many hours each day, it wouldn't be fair to leave a dog in the apartment by itself all day with nothing to do. A cat? I didn't even really like cats, but I was pretty sure they were more low-maintenance then a dog and did better being left alone during the day. I actually had no idea what the pet policy was for these apartments. It hadn't been a consideration when I was looking. Maybe I could just get a fish—it wasn't much, but it was something. Or I could just find another girlfriend who wanted to move in with me.

Slow down, there.

Okay, so maybe I'd just have to deal with being alone for a bit. I suppose it could be a good learning experience. Build character, or something.

I flopped down into bed, holding my phone in my hands and staring at the voicemail from Riley for several minutes before I decided what to do. With a sigh, I hit play.

"Ryan, sorry but I got your number from Mrs. Mitchell. Look, I...I don't really know what to say except I'm sorry. I know it was terrible of me to ghost you like that. You probably won't believe me, but I promise I'm really not that kind of person. I'm not terrible, I swear. We're going to have to work together all year. Can we please just talk about this and at least come to some kind of understanding? We can meet for coffee or something tomorrow, before Meet the Teacher? Please, Ryan. I know you probably hate me, and I probably deserve it, but at least let me try to explain things to you. Give me a call, or a text, or whatever, and let me know. I'm sorry. Bye."

I sat in silence for another few minutes before replaying the message again, and then a third time. She did sound contrite, or at least upset. I believed her that she wanted to try to explain herself, and she was right that we were going to have to work together this year. Tossing my phone onto the bed, I got up and went to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water and downed it, then made one last stop at the bathroom.

When I came back to bed, I had made up my mind. I wasn't ready to call her, but I did grab my phone to send her a text.

Sorry, but I'm not interested.

12