All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 09'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author mentioned the stories are on another platform. Any idea which one?

hermit3773hermit3773about 1 year ago

I am enjoying your story. You seem particularly good with conversations, like the one between Sara and Ryan. It felt realistic. The "cuddle" joke felt like something that could be created and carried on among a group of friends. Of course, I want to hear more about Riley, and it looks like you have that in the pipeline! :-)

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameabout 1 year ago

I like all the detail you put into building this world. Very realistic.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Really well written but there was no story progression. 3/5

KHelmKHelmabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm very curious as to what you'd consider to be story progression that you think this chapter had none of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like how you're taking your time with the narrative -- all the time spent on the salad prep is fine by me -- because the sex is pretty hot. Keep up the good work! p.s. Any anal to come? Asking for a friend.

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

Just binge read these stories, love where it's going; looking forward to seeing more!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

This story is also in SOL.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Tori kissing him in the parking lot and employing sexual language is a great way to get fired fast in real life. Not very professional.

Seemed impressive Ryan prepped all that for a salad with chicken and a peanut-Thai dressing. Good variety regarding his students and their likes. However, to end that and then follow it up with Melissa fellating Ryan on the couch with Tori present during Happy Gilmore seemed so off the wall; their sex was extreme to boot. About the only thing more off the wall was Riley showing up unannounced.

The story's direction hasn't materialized, except for it centering on Ryan attracting all kinds of "babes" and banging them. Had the story followed the premise, this would possibly be at a different stage where there could be a discreet relationship instead a free-for-all the begs for people to get busted. 2

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

When are you CMT82 , going to stop correlating fiction with real life ? There might be section , a very small one for non fiction here . But no one comes here to read about the same old restrictiions that we face in everyday life .

No we appreciate the imaginations and otherworld possibilities that these fiction authors write about .

I know it is nothing like your real life CMT82 . Not sorry about that . Because that is the whole point .

What you call off the wall . Seems to completely fit right in place for the rest of us . Totally normal and expected for the story . Why are you even on an erotic literature sight ? If you don't like sex ? Not like there is an over abundance in this story . It's all fiction anyway . So you don't get to disagree with it . EVER .

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

@pk2

To illustrate a perfect example from your background, if you were to read a guy wiring up a hot-water heater does not turn off the power first, touches 2 live wires together yet nothing happens, you'd call the author on that. Doesn't matter if the fictional story is about an electrician: if the electrician violates well-known principles of the craft and is still alive...no one aware of that will read for long.

Simply put this way: once the story was about teaching 5th graders, there are certain truths the fictional story must still conform to for readers to believe it and continue reading it--whether with inter-teacher relationships or teacher-student relationships.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I just love people who have no stories in their bio and then criticize the author- "this is shit- no progression, not realistic, unprofessional...3 stars." Piss off (I'm not signed in, but have over 50 stories to my actual bio on here).

I love the series so far. As much as anyone can be, I'm invested to see how this plays out. "No Ryan, run away from Riley!" "I like Melissa but Tori may be a better fit??" And "Beth is going to be one hot chic when she shows up, how is that gonna mess shit up?" And finally, "3G is gonna get the Big D somehow..."

Part of me is glad there are only 27 two to three page stories- I would never read 2 or 3 ten page stories but this started out as a time waster and now I'm hooked. 9 stories in- 45 stars so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 08 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info