Spellman Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great. I played football too. What position do you play?"

"Quarterback, sir."

"What a coincidence, I played quarterback. Maybe I could help you out a bit."

Elijah looked excited for the first time since I met him, but he glanced over at his sister. She smiled and gave him a nod. "That would be great, sir. I'd really appreciate it. My dad taught he a lot but he's been really busy with work lately."

"Maybe we can throw the ball around during recess and figure something out."

Elijah seemed excited and talked a mile a minute to his sister as they walked out the door. It was good to see that he wasn't so serious all the time.

Elisa Alexander was my last appointment at 6:40. Her mother had an infant in a stroller with them as well. Elisa was a budding scientist and wanted to be a chemist when she grew up, just like her dad. She proudly told me that she had won the school's science fair last year and had an even better project already planned out for this year but it was a surprise, and I told her that I couldn't wait to see it.

The Alexanders left a couple minutes before seven. I took a few minutes to check my email and write down some notes from the evening about the students and their families before leaving and locking the classroom behind me. I gave a quick glance over to Riley's classroom to see a family walking in and I could hear her greet them from inside. I hated how even just the sound of her voice caused me tension. How the fuck did this girl mess me up so badly and so quickly? I beat a hasty retreat from the school and made it back to my apartment just before seven-thirty.

When I got home the first thing I did was set the oven preheating up to 425 for the rolls. Next I brushed them with the curry-oil paste I had made earlier and sprinkled some sesame seeds on top. I grabbed myself a beer from the fridge and turned on Pandora to play some music from my laptop in the bedroom. The oven beeped so I put the rolls in and set a timer for twenty-five minutes, then finally kicked off my shoes and sat back on the couch to relax with my beer.

The aroma of freshly baked bread began to fill the apartment. I leaned back and closed my eyes to just focus on enjoying the scent. I must have dozed off for a few minutes, because the next thing I knew there was a knock at my door. I hurried over and opened the door to welcome Tori and Melissa in.

"Welcome! Come on in, and make yourselves at home."

"Don't mind if I do," Tori said, giving me a kiss on the cheek as she squeezed by.

Melissa gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. "Thanks for having us over. It smells great in here." She stepped into the apartment and looked around. "Did you bake your own bread?"

"Just some dinner rolls. They should be ready any minute." Right on cue, the oven timer started to beep. "And there they are. Can I get you ladies anything to drink?"

"Beer me!" Tori said from the couch.

"We brought a bottle of prosecco. Do you mind if I open that up?"

"Go right ahead. Glasses are in that cabinet there," I said, pointing it out to her. I grabbed the rolls out of the oven and set the baking sheet on top of the stove.

Melissa poured herself a drink. "Can I help you with anything?"

"You can grab Tor a beer from the fridge. I just need to toss this salad together and everything is ready, I did most of the prep this morning. Go ahead and grab a seat at the table."

I tossed the chicken in with the salad then loaded up three plates. I brought them over to the table and then grabbed the jar of dressing I had made. The rolls got tossed into a big bowl, which Melissa grabbed and set on the table. The three of us sat down together.

"Thanks for coming over, ladies. I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to repay your hospitality."

"No, thank you for making dinner for us, Ryan. It looks great," Melissa said. She raised her glass. "To the start of a great year of fun and friendship!"

"Cheers!" We all clinked glasses. "The peanut dressing is my favorite part of this meal, but it can be a little spicy. Tori should be fine, but I don't know how you are with spicy food, Melissa."

"Oh don't worry about me, I love spicy food."

Tori poured a generous helping of the dressing over her salad and took a bite. "Damn, Ryan, this is really good. What happened to the boy I dated who couldn't even cook a frozen pizza?"

I laughed at the memory of accidentally burning a frozen pizza one night at Tori's house. "That wasn't my fault! I put the pizza in and then you distracted me with sex!"

Tori gave me a sly grin while Melissa choked on her wine. "Oh yeah, I guess I did. Good times." She winked.

"Good times indeed. So how were your students tonight?"

"Everything was fine. There's one boy who Tori had last year who might be a problem, but hopefully he's matured a little bit more," Melissa said.

"No issues here. All my kids seem great. What about you, any more problem parents?"

"Nah, everything was good tonight. No more repeats of Ms. Carrington. One boy showed up with his older sister instead of a parent, but that's it."

"Was that Elijah Carter?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, did you have him last year?"

"No, but I know about him. His mom died a couple years ago, car accident."

"Wow, that's awful. I can't even imagine," I said. "He seems like a really solid kid though, if a bit overly serious. Everything was 'yes, sir' or 'no, sir."

"That's what I've heard. His dad is working two jobs now, and his sister usually has to shuttle him around all the time. He's one of the kids in the after school program, since he has to wait until until his sister finishes with school and practice or whatever else she has going on."

"Sure seems like that poor girl really had to grow up fast, but at least it hasn't stopped her from being involved in volleyball."

The conversation died down a bit as everyone dug into dinner. Both girls gave me high marks, which felt good to hear. "You're right, Ryan, this dressing is great. Part of me wants to just skip the salad and eat this directly out of the jar with a spoon," Melissa said.

"I know, right? The salad really is just an excuse to eat the dressing."

We finished eating and the girls helped clear the table before we all grabbed a refresh on our drinks. Tori shooed me and Melissa off to go sit on the couch together. "You two go hang out a bit, I'll do the dishes."

"You don't need to do that, Tor. You're my guest. I can handle a few dishes."

"Nonsense, this is my way of thanking you for a great meal." She smirked. "Melissa has another way of thanking you."

The blonde in question blushed. "Come on, Ryan. Why don't you show me that poetry collection you were talking about?" I led over over to my bookshelf in the living area. I sat down on the couch while browsed the shelf a bit, tilting her head and running her hand over the spines of the books. "Do you have a favorite?" she asked.

"I'd say Hopkins. That's Gerard Manley Hopkins. The other would probably be A. E. Housman."

"What's the A.E. stand for?"

"I know the A stand for Alfred. I think the E is Edward, but I'm not sure."

Melissa found one of my Hopkins collections and pulled it off the shelf. "Read me one." She handed me the book and then settled down next to me on the couch. As she laid her head down on my chest I could smell her perfume, a lovely floral scent. Opening the book, I quickly skimmed through before finding a good poem to read out loud to her. I cleared my throat before starting.

"No worst, there is none. Pitched past pitch of grief,

More pangs will, schooled at forepangs, wilder wring.

Comforter, where, where is your comforting?

Mary, mother of us, where is your relief?

My cries heave, herds-long; huddle in a main, a chief

Woe, world-sorrow; on an age-old anvil wince and sing—

Then lull, then leave off. Fury had shrieked 'No ling-

ering! Let me be fell: force I must be brief.'

O the mind, mind has mountains; cliffs of fall

Frightful, sheer, no-man-fathomed. Hold them cheap

May who ne'er hung there. Nor does long our small

Durance deal with that steep or deep. Here! creep,

Wretch, under a comfort serves in a whirlwind: all

Life death does end and each day dies with sleep."

We sat in silence for a few moments after I finished. "That was beautiful. I love hearing you read like that, especially pressed up against you like this. I could feel your voice."

"Hopkins is a fun one to read. He does some really interesting things with his language. I really like the alliteration, they help pull you through it with their momentum. The how of his wording is much more important than they why of what the poem is about, I think."

Melissa nodded. "I've never been much for poetry, but you might change my mind. Maybe I'll borrow one of these, if you don't mind."

"Help yourself. I'd love to talk to you about whatever you read."

Melissa snuggled in closer to me, and I wrapped an arm around her. Tori joined us a minute later. I could tell that she wanted to be cuddling with me as well, but I was at the far end of the couch so there wasn't any room for her to squeeze in. She settled for a spot next to Melissa. "Anyone up for a movie?"

I nodded. "Sure, that sounds good. Something light and funny, I think. I have my DVDs in that cabinet under the TV, or we can find something on Netflix."

Tori got up to dig through my DVD collection, quickly picking something out and popping the disc into my Playstation. I reached over to grab the remote from the end table and turned the TV on to find the menu screen for Happy Gilmore waiting for us. "Good choice, Tor," I said.

Tori turned off the living room lights on her way back to the couch and I hit play. Melissa had somehow never seen the movie before but was soon laughing along as Tori and I traded off sharing quotes. As the movie went on Melissa's hands began to get a bit adventurous. She had started by slowly running her hands along my arm and chest. It wasn't long before her other hand found itself exploring my thighs, and then up and under my shirt to my stomach. Her fingers lightly traced the outlines of my abs, causing a rapid and robust swelling to begin in my pants. She kept her focus on the movie the whole time, her head still resting on my chest while her hands caused mischief. It didn't take long for me to reach full mast. As soon as I had, the hand that had been on my stomach found its way down to my bulge, gently rubbing. My breath caught for a moment when she touched me, but Melissa didn't give any reaction. She just continued to absent-mindedly stroke me over my pants for the next several minutes.

Right about the time Happy Gilmore was arguing about whether or not friends listened to Endless Love in the dark, Melissa casually unbuttoned my pants, fished out my cock, and took it into her mouth. What followed was some of the most excruciating yet exquisite forms of torturous teasing known to man. She didn't give me a blowjob so much as she just kept my dick in her mouth, only occasionally giving it a real suck or two, or a few quick swirls with her tongue. Tori did her best to act like nothing out of the ordinary was going on, but every few I caught her stealing a quick glance over at what her roommate was doing. Melissa was still obviously engaged with the movie, laughing at all of the funny parts even while her mouth was full of my cock, which gave me some new and not-unpleasant sensations. The girl had a serious oral fixation, but I wasn't going to complain. If she wanted to spend an hour relaxing on the couch with my dick in her mouth then I was more than happy to let her. It never got me feeling like I was close to cumming, but it still felt great and I was confident that I would be blasting a load or two down her throat before the night was through, so I didn't worry about it too much. I was just surprised her jaw wasn't hurting by now.

When the movie ended Tori got up and turned the light back on. "I love that movie. What'd you think, Melissa?"

"Ith wath good," she mumbled in reply.

"Didn't your mother teach you not to talk with your mouth full?" Melissa just gave her friend the finger. "Well, this was fun. Thanks again for having us over, Ryan. Great food, great movie, great friends. You coming, M?" Tori asked with a smirk.

Melissa made the shooing motion with her hand while she started to blow me with a bit more enthusiasm, getting her head in the game and as she began to bob up and down on my length.

I laughed. "I think that's a no. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her."

"I'm sure you will. Goodnight, Ryan. Bye, M." Tori saw herself out.

As soon as the door closed, I grabbed Melissa by the head with both hands and started guiding her up and down more rapidly. "Fuck, Melissa. You've been driving me insane for an hour now. You really love sucking cock, don't you?"

"mmmhmhmm."

"Come here." I pulled her off my cock and she whined like I had taken away her favorite toy, which might actually have been true. I stood up, slipped off my shoes, and then stepped out of my pants. "Take of your top." The petite blonde did as I asked in a hurry, throwing her shirt off and undoing her bra, exposing her exquisite breasts to me for the first time. She was surprisingly busty for her size, and they stood up proudly without any hint of sag. I pulled her over to the side of the couch and had her lay back so her head hung upside down over it. "I'm going to fuck your face now, okay?"

She grinned like a maniac and nodded vigorously before closing her eyes, opening her mouth, and sticking out her tongue. I had never actually done something like this before, but I had sure fantasized about it a ton, and Melissa seemed like the perfect person to try it out with. I stepped forward and fed my cock to her, unbuttoning my shirt and tossing it on the floor as I did so. She hummed happily as I slowly pushed into her mouth and down her throat. I reached out to grab her tits, gently tweaking her nipples, which were poking up like cute pink towers. I rocked my hips back and forth a few times, pulling about halfway out of her mouth before sliding back in. Somehow her tongue was doing miraculous things to my balls each time I went all the way into her throat. I pulled back nearly all of the way out and she sucked hard on the head of my cock to keep me from leaving her mouth entirely.

She squealed as I squeezed her breasts hard and slammed my cock all the way back down her throat. Then I began to really fuck her face with all I had. "You've been teasing me all week, my beautiful little cocksucker. But tonight you're all mine. I'm going to fuck your face until I shoot straight down your throat. Then I'm going to take you to my room and I'm finally going to claim that sweet pussy of yours. I'm going to fuck you until you can't move, until you can't even think. I'm going to absolutely ruin you for any other man. Does that sound like a good plan to you?"

I don't know what had come over me. I'd never talked to someone like that before, but it felt like Melissa was trying to nod and say "yesh" over and over, which was probably difficult to do in her current position. While the hour of oral attention Melissa had given me during the movie hadn't been enough to get me off, it had certainly gotten me worked up, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer for this first round. When I finally came Melissa reached out and actually grabbed me by the hips to hold me as deep in her throat as she could while I pumped what felt like a week's worth of cum directly into her stomach. Only when she was sure she had gotten every last drop did she let me go. I pulled out and looked down at my gorgeous little cocksucker gasping for breath, her eyes watery but a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my god, Ryan, that was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me. I didn't think you were the type to do that, but I'm so glad you are. Holy shit."

I sat down on the couch next to her, pulled her into my lap, and kissed her. "I didn't either, but you inspired me. I can say with certainty that my cock has never enjoyed a mouth more than yours. But I'm not even close to being done with you tonight." I scooped her up in my arms— which wasn't very difficult given that I was over a foot taller than her—and carried her into my bedroom. Just before I threw her onto my bed, I was struck with an idea. I had barely gotten soft after finishing in Melissa's mouth, and was already back to full hardness just from the feel of her in my arms, her bare breasts pressed up against me as I carried her. Without putting her down, I undid her pants, pulled them down and off her legs, and then swung her around so could face me with her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. I fisted my cock with one hand and lined it up with her pussy, which was dripping from the excitement of how I'd taken control of her in the living room.

"What are you-" was all she got out before dropped her down onto my cock. She grunted and bit down on my shoulder. I lifted her up before letting gravity do most of the work to bring her down and drive my cock deep inside her over and over again. She kept her face buried in my neck the whole time, never saying a word but letting out constant little uhhs as I fucked her right there in the middle of my bedroom while she clung to me like a koala on a tree. When she came her body shook violently, her legs kicking out and her arms going weak, so I had to hold her tighter to make sure she didn't fall. I walked us over to my bed and laid down. She pushed me off her and curled up into a ball, her legs and arms still shaking. "No more, I can't...I need a minute." I sat up and slowly ran my fingers up and down her naked back while she recovered. "Sorry, I've just...it's not usually like that. I've always been able to keep going, but I've never cum that hard in my life. I don't even know what happened. Just give me a minute to get feeling back in my legs and we can go again. I want to be on top."

"Take your time, we've got all night. Hell, we've got all weekend, if you want."

Melissa laughed. "I think you might kill me before then, but I'm willing to try."

"While you're recovering...I should have asked earlier, but are you protected? I kind of got caught up in the moment there."

She nodded. "I'm on the pill, and I haven't been with anyone in a while. You don't need to use a condom if you don't want to."

"I definitely do not want to, you feel incredible."

It took her another couple minutes before the spasms in her legs finally died down and she got her breathing back under control. "You weren't wrong about ruining me for other men. This was not how I imagined tonight going. I was going to drive you crazy and then fuck you into submission, but you've already got me turned into a puddle. I should have known better." She reached over and started to slowly stroke me, her juices serving as lubrication.

"You definitely drive me crazy, and I'm nowhere near ready to submit, but I am ready to fuck you some more. Come here." I laid back on the bed and pulled her on top of me. She swung a leg over to straddle my waist, lined me up, and then sunk down onto me all in one smooth motion.

Melissa started slow but quickly picked up the pace, bouncing up and down as she rode me. I had pictured her as being a very vocal lover, but she seemed incapable of speech during sex. The sounds she made were almost animalistic, but sexy in their own way. I liked to think that the sex was so good that it melted the part of her brain that handled language, but that might have just been wishful thinking on my part. She rode me for what felt like half an hour—alternating between bouncing on my cock and rolling her hips to grind our pelvises together—and came a few times, though none even close to as big as the first one. I could feel myself getting close, so I grabbed her and rolled us over before I started to pound her pronebone. She cried out and bit down on a pillow as I went to town for another minute so before finally blasting off inside her.