Spellman Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried her to the shower and we fucked in there, then after a quick break for ice cream I railed her from behind over the kitchen table. We retired to the bed for one more go before finally passing out in a sweaty, tangled mess around three in the morning.

Saturday, July 27th, 2013

I woke just after nine. Melissa was still passed out, her curly blonde hair spread over all over the pillow and covering her face. I slipped out of bed and grabbed a pair of boxers before heading out into the kitchen to start some coffee brewing and throw together some breakfast. I didn't want to scare Melissa away with my favorite breakfast meal right now, so I went with a simple Denver omelet.

It wasn't long before the smell of coffee pulled Melissa out of bed. "Oh, you're a saint. Thank you." She had stolen my dress shirt from last night and was wearing it buttoned up only halfway, which was, in my opinion, one of the sexiest things a woman could ever wear. Her hair was still wild, golden curls refusing to be tamed. "I like this cooking in your underwear look. You look great."

"Good morning, cutie. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock. You wore me the fuck out last night."

"I could say the same about you. I had a great time."

She gave me a megawatt smile over her coffee cup. "I did too. Let's get some fuel in us and we can do it all over again." I served her breakfast and went back to the stove to make mine. She devoured it like she hadn't had anything to eat in days, so she was done by the time I brought my omelet back to the table. "Thanks for breakfast, you make a mean omelet."

"My pleasure, cutie."

"It's certainly about to be." She gave me a wink and then slid down off her chair. The next thing I knew she was blowing me under the table while I ate breakfast. It certainly seemed like Melissa was never happier than when she had a cock in her mouth, and I was perfectly fine with helping her out there. She took her time, slowly licking up and down my shaft as I sipped my coffee. I was getting close when there was a knock at the door. Melissa shoved my cock all the way down her throat and went to town, rapidly bringing me to completion. When she finished she tucked me back into my boxers, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and stood up. "I'll get it!"

She skipped over to the door and opened it, posing in my shirt. "Good morning Tor-EEK!" She squeaked in surprise and slammed the door shut. Apparently it was not Tori at the door, though I had no idea who else it could have been. "Ryan, what the fuck!" she yelled.

I was already up and on my way over to the door. "What? Who's at the door?" I didn't care that I was in my boxers, it was my apartment and it was Saturday morning, whoever it was could deal with it. I opened the door.

"Oh. Uh...Hi, Riley."