Spellman Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley nodded. "I danced, but I'm not a dancer. At least not a professional. Ballet since I was three through college, but just on the side, I didn't major in it or anything. Dabbled in some other styles along the way. I still try to dance a bit, but it's been harder to keep up with it the past few years."

"What keeps you busy enough to keep you from dancing more?"

Riley didn't want to get too much into specifics at this point, so she tried to keep it vague without evading the question. "Oh, you know, the usual. Work, errands, spending time with my roommate and friends, meeting up with strange men in the bar of a casual-dining chain restaurant."

"Right. Ninety-nine down, one to go, huh?"

"Did you like that? My roommate said it was a dorky line."

"Not dorky at all. I loved it. I can't say I'm looking forward to having my heart broken, especially now that I've met you in person, but at least it's for a good cause."

Riley hadn't even noticed that she still had her hand on his knee until he put his own on top of hers. She looked down at their hands and felt a surge of excitement run through her. This already felt so right. Just the sight of his big, powerful hand on top of hers was getting her heart racing. She looked him in the eyes. "It doesn't have to be right away. They've been stuck as pigs for a while now, I'm sure they can wait a bit longer."

They talked for over an hour. Riley drank a second margarita while Ryan ordered another beer. He turned the tables on her and quizzed her on math, state capitals, and her favorite poet. She gently deflected when questions got too much into personal details. He tried to ask a couple of times about what she did for work, but Riley wasn't really in the mood to discuss it. In fact, she was sort of dreading going back to work at the school this year.

Bethany White, her friend and mentor, wasn't going to be there. Not only wasn't going to be at the school, but wasn't going to be on this earth, period. Riley had been over to visit her several times over the past few weeks, and each day her condition was getting worse and worse. She knew she didn't have much time left and had accepted it. Riley wasn't quite ready to let her go. How was she supposed to get through another year without her? Teaching had been much tougher than she ever expected, and Riley didn't know if she could have made it through her first couple years without Mrs. White. Now she'd be without her partner, her mentor, and have to deal with whoever they brought in to replace her, not that anyone could. So no, Riley was not in the mood to discuss work. She didn't ask Ryan anything about what he did either just to completely stay off the topic.

Ryan asked about her family. Or rather, he asked about the pigs she was trying to save. She told him about her mom and dad and her two younger brothers, Joseph and Andy, but decided a first--date? Meeting?--was not the right place to talk about Nick, so she didn't say anything about him, even though it felt wrong to just pretend he didn't exist. They swapped stories about their favorite vacations and where they still wanted to go. She let herself get a little girly and romantic talking about her dreams of one day visiting Paris. Riley almost choked to death laughing when Ryan told her that he had taught himself how to play the banjo. It was hard to imagine this big, strong, preppy-looking guy playing the banjo.

The time flew by. Riley excused herself to use the restroom just after 12:30. This was going very well, much better than she ever thought it would. Was she really going to have sex with this guy? Sure, he was smart, funny, and very hot, but she hadn't even known him for two hours. Before tonight the shortest amount of time she'd gone between meeting a guy and sleeping with him had been with Thomas, and that was almost eight months.

She had a text from Tiffany.

So? How's it going?

Well. Really well, actually.

Is he as hot as he looked in his pictures?

OMG. SO hot. But he's smart and funny too.

You gonna fuck him?

I don't know if I can do it, Tiff.

Yes you can. He wants to, I guarantee it. And you want to. You know you do. You just have to give yourself permission to be the kind of girl who will do it. I give you that permission. Go on, girl. Slut it up. Do it for female empowerment or whatever.

Haha. Okay...I'm gonna go for it.

YES! GET THAT DICK, GIRL!

Riley took one last minute to check herself out in the mirror and pump herself up. She walked back out to the bar but didn't take her seat.

"Ryan, thanks for inviting me out. I wasn't sure about meeting you but I've had a really great time." She thought she noticed him deflate a bit. Damn, she had made it sound like she was about to call it a night. She needed to get back on track. "I need you to do me a favor."

"I'll be honest, Riley, at this point I'd do just about anything you asked."

She grinned as several dirty thoughts popped to mind, the kind of thoughts she very rarely let herself entertain. "Be careful saying things like that." She paused for a moment, trying to figure out what to say next. "I need you to take me back to your place and then be really, extremely, terribly bad at sex. I don't know if I could handle it if you were good at that too."

He smiled as he took her hand. "Hmm. That's asking a lot, but you know what, I'll do my best. Only because it's for you though."

He leaned forward to kiss her for the first time, and Riley's world exploded. It wasn't like the kiss itself was anything over-the-top, but somehow it sent lightning coursing through her entire body. She closed her eyes and leaned deeper into the kiss, her heart pounding. He led her out of the restaurant and Riley noticed the hostess giving her a jealous stare, which she found herself enjoying.

As she had planned with Tiffany, Riley followed Ryan to his apartment in her own car. It was only about a five minute drive away from the restaurant, which meant that Ryan lived less than ten minutes away from her. Her heart rate had still not settled down throughout the whole drive. If anything, she was growing even more excited as the anticipation built. She could feel the heat growing inside her, ready to burst. She parked next to him and raced out of her car. He had really gotten her motor going, but now she was going to return the favor. Before he could say anything, she pulled him down by the front of his shirt and kissed him with everything she had. He wrapped his big, strong arms around her before grabbing her ass and pulling her tight against his hard body. Riley squeaked in surprise when he lifted her up off the ground, something she definitely wasn't used to happening. She wrapped her legs around him as he held her there against his car and they made out like two horny teenagers for several minutes before he finally let her down and led her up the stairs to his apartment.

When he turned on the lights she saw a mostly empty living room filled with boxes.

"Wow, you weren't kidding about being new to town."

"Sorry about the boxes, I moved in literally just this afternoon."

"And you've already brought an innocent young woman back to your new pad."

"Innocent? I'm pretty sure you're the one who invited yourself back to my place."

She giggled and kissed him again. "Shut up. Where's the bed?" There was no turning back now. Riley was as worked up as she could ever remember being. This was finally going to be good sex, no, great sex, she just knew it. Everything about Ryan screamed that he was going to give her the best sex of her life, and she was ready for it. Thomas wanted to spice up their relationship? Well, Riley had finally found some spice of her own.

Ryan picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She playfully beat her fists against his back and kicked her feet as she laughed. "You brute! You monster! Put me down!" He carried her into the room and gently tossed her onto the bed. She was breathing hard and she knew she must be flushed. Ryan stood at the foot of the bed, his impressive form towering over her. Full of fire and lust, Riley decided to take charge. "Take off your shirt."

He did as she asked, peeling his polo up over his head. Riley let out an involuntary moan as his rock-hard abs and chest came into view. This was not a sight she was used to seeing. She couldn't wait to see how he felt. "Come here and kiss me." He climbed onto the bed and then onto her, grabbing her by the back of the head and pulled her face into his. She kissed him with more force and intensity than she ever remembered feeling for anyone else. His hands began to explore her body and each touch felt like it set off fireworks in her chest. He pulled her shirt off her and tossed it across the room, then did the same with her bra, exposing her naked flesh to him for the first time. His eyes told her that he desired her as much as she did him. She was going to do it. She was going to have sex with someone who was practically a stranger.

Holy shit. She was going to have sex with someone who was practically a stranger. Riley hesitated.

Ryan could sense the shift. "What's wrong?"

Riley bit her lip. "I don't usually do this."

He laughed and sat back on his heels, giving her some space, which she appreciated. "You mean only ninety-nine other times?"

"I'm serious." She have him a playful pout. She was more worked up than she could ever remember being, but still a part of her rebelled against the idea of being the kind of girl who would do something like this.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Tonight has already been incredible. If you want to call it a night and go home, I'll understand. If you want to just keep kissing and touching, I'm more than happy to do that. And yes, if you want to sleep with me, I would absolutely love to sleep with you. But if you don't want to, it's more than fine. We just met a few hours ago and I don't want you to feel like we have to move so quickly. I'm more than happy to slow things down and take my time with you."

Shit, why did he have to be so understanding? It just made her want him even more.

"It's not that I don't want to. I do. I really, really do. But I don't want you to think that I'm the kind of girl who spends her time meeting up with guys on dating apps and going to bed with them after nothing more than an hour of talking and a couple margaritas, because I'm really not." She giggled. "Despite all the current evidence to the contrary."

"And I'm really not that kind of guy either. To be honest, if you hadn't come right out and asked me to take you back here, I wouldn't have asked. Not tonight, not this fast."

Oh, fuck. Now she was the overly aggressive one? She started to protest, but he held up a hand to stop her. "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you did, and I don't think any less of you for doing it. It's just not my usual style. We barely know each other, but there's something about you, about us, that just...overpowers me. Since the moment you walked into the bar I've felt like someone hooked my heart up to a car battery. I think you feel it too." She nodded. That was a perfect description of how she felt.

Riley brought her hands down to the button on her jeans. "You promise you won't think I'm just some slut?"

"Riley, the only way I could possibly think of you right now is as a goddess."

Here we go. Riley smiled as she undid the button of her jeans, slowly sliding them down and off her legs, taking her panties along with them, then kicked them across the floor. Now she was fully nude in front of him. She basked in the feeling of holding his undivided attention.

He pounced. She squealed in surprise and delight as he landed with his arms of either side of her and dove in for a kiss. It wasn't long before his hands were back to their wandering over her naked skin. When he started to kiss down her body she felt her heart go into overdrive. He wasn't just going to fuck her. Ryan was truly savoring her in a way she had never experienced. He took one of her nipples into her mouth and she grabbed his head with both hands, pulling him tight against her. His fingers found their way inside her as he continued to love on her breasts with his mouth. Riley had always felt a little self-conscious about her breasts--she had always been on the smaller side, and it didn't help that Tiffany was absolutely stacked, which brought her all sorts of male attention--but the attention Ryan was giving them made her feel like she should never feel bad about about them ever again. Her first orgasm came as a surprise, her whole body shuddering as it took her. She had never come that quickly before. She collapsed back against the pillows. Wow.

But Ryan didn't stop. He started to kiss his way down her stomach, then her hips, and then her thighs. Oh my, is he really going to?

He did.

She gasped when he dove head-first between her legs, arching her back and grabbing the hair on the back of his head. He was relentless, kissing and licking and sucking until she felt another orgasm roll through her body, and then he just kept going until she felt another small aftershock. When he finally stopped he collapsed, panting in a vain attempt to catch her breath. It was several minutes before she was able to open her eyes.

"You piece of shit. I told you that I wanted you to be terrible, and now I've cum three times and you haven't even taken your fucking pants off."

"I'm really sorry to disappoint you. Please let me try keep trying, I'm sure I'll get it right eventually."

"Take off your fucking pants."

He stood up to follow her orders, unbuttoning his jeans and sliding them down, taking his briefs down with them. She felt her breath catch in anticipation as they cleared his groin and--

"Oh fuck, you're going to kill me with that thing."

He was big. Really big. By far the biggest she'd ever had. Like, maybe even twice as big as Thomas big. Riley wasn't great with measurements, and she had heard of "girl inches", but she knew big when she saw it. She had no idea if it was as big as the ten inches Tiffany had been joking about earlier, but it was probably closer than not.

"I'd never hurt you." He bent down and kissed her softly. "Well, not unless you want me to. We can talk about that later. For now though..."

He gently moved her to the edge of the bed. Riley moaned as she felt the head of his cock rub against her clit. He very considerately continued to merely rub against her for another minute or so, making sure she was fully ready before he started to slowly push into her. Then she remembered something.

"Wait." He stopped immediately and pulled back. "Sorry, but do you have a condom?"

"Oh, of course, uh...yeah...somewhere around here, one second." He stumbled around the room, nearly tripping over Riley's jeans before disappearing into his bathroom. He returned a minute later with a rather large box of condoms. "Sorry about that, I wasn't thinking."

"That's quite the stash. Just how many times are you expecting to go tonight?"

"The box was, uh, sort of a gag going-away gift from my friends up north. It's not like I'm burning through them at any incredible rate." He gestured to the box to show that it was unopened. For some reason that made Riley feel a bit better. He opened the box, took a condom out, and rolled it on before returning to his previous position. The interruption had been long enough to cause them both to... settle down a bit....so they kissed and touched for a few minutes to work themselves back up to where they were before.

"Hey Ryan?" He stopped and looked her in the eyes, but didn't say anything. "Just...go slow, please."

He smiled and bent down to kiss her, then began to push himself inside her, slowly. She groaned as she felt him enter her, stretching her in a way she had never experienced. She probably would have been embarrassed by the sound she made if she wasn't so busy feeling absolutely incredible. He was so wonderfully gentle, kissing her and rubbing her arms as he slowly moved back and forth, each thrust getting deeper and deeper until finally he was all of the way inside. She had never felt anything like it.

"Oh...my god...so...fucking deep. You feel so good in me." There was no way she could tell Tiffany about this. She'd try to steal him.

"You feel incredible." He began to move more forcefully, working his way up to a steady pace that had Riley feeling like she'd died and gone to heaven. She could feel another huge orgasm building, the first she'd ever had during actual sex. She cried out as it hit her.

"Oh, fuck! Ryan! Fuck me!" She wrapped her legs around his back and used them to lift herself up against him, matching his thrusts with her own. The gentle loving he had started with disappeared as he began to absolutely pound her. She knew she'd be sore in the morning, but for now she reveled in the feeling of his huge cock slamming in and out of her. Riley cried out her pleasure over and over, encouraging Ryan to continue his aggressive fucking.

"Riley, you feel so good, you're gonna make me cum soon."

"Yes! Cum for me Ryan. Please! I'm gonna cum again. Cum with me. God I wish you weren't wearing that fucking condom. I want to feel you. Cum for me Ryan."

He thrust a few more times into her, sending her over the edge into the mother of all climaxes. Ryan followed soon after, and Riley could feel the pulsing of his cock as he came even through the condom. She grabbed his head and pulled him down on top of her for a scorching kiss before rolling them over and ending up on top of him. Even after cumming he was still mostly hard inside her, and it took several minutes before he truly began to wilt.

She rolled off him, gasping for breath. Ryan kissed her cheek before getting out of the bed to throw away the condom. Riley merely lay there with her eyes closed, trying to come to terms with what had just happened. She'd gone out and met a guy, went back to his place, and had sex with him, all in the span of just a few hours. And not just any sex. Mind-blowing, best-sex-of-her-life sex. And not just any guy. A ridiculously hot, smart, funny, and so far, kind guy. All while she had a boyfriend. Sure, that boyfriend was also off having sex with someone else tonight, but still.

Of course part of her had hoped that the sex would end up being good, but she hadn't expected it to be. And in fact a big part of her had hoped that the sex wouldn't be very good, so she could write this whole thing off as a crazy, failed experiment and move on with her life.

Her eyes were still closed when she felt the bed shift as Ryan laid back down next to her. She gave herself another minute to finally bring her breathing back under control and opened her eyes. "You bastard. You still did it all wrong." Riley couldn't help the huge grin that seemed to be stuck on her face.

He just shrugged, the cocky bastard. "Sorry. Maybe next time."

"God, that was so nice." She kissed him and then giggled. "I'm no virgin, but man, you sure were exploring some virgin territory there."

She could tell he liked that. Riley didn't want him to get too full of himself, but well, she had been absolutely full of him and he deserved the kudos. "The initial expedition was truly rewarding, but additional reconnaissance is still necessary. Soon I'm sure we can set up a base camp or something, maybe a fort, and then really start building a settlement in these new lands."

She slapped his arm. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Maybe the queen will approve another voyage, if you continue to show the proper respect."

"As you wish, your majesty."

They started to make out again. He gently massaged her breasts as she ran her nails softly up and down his back. It didn't take long for him to recover and when Riley felt his hardness pressing up against her hip she reached over to the bedside table, grabbed another condom, ripped open the packaging and putting it on him. Now it was her turn to be in control.