Spellman Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straddled his hips and lowered herself down onto his cock, groaning once more as she stretched to fit him inside of her. She leaned forward to kiss him, savoring the feeling of her nipples rubbing against the soft, sparse hair on his chest. Riley rode him slowly, rolling her hips with a gentle motion, finding the perfect spots to stimulate herself. It wasn't the powerful, animalistic sex of their first round, but she enjoyed it nearly as much, working herself through several smaller orgasms. They kissed and held each other close the whole time, neither one wanting to be separated. Riley lost count of the smaller climaxes as they simply rolled into each other as one glorious experience. When Ryan finally came for the second time, she kissed his face and neck before whispering into his ear.

"Oh Ryan, that was so wonderful. I've never..." She signed and nuzzled her face against his neck. It had truly been an experience like she'd never had before. The look that Ryan gave her as he moved a sweaty strand of hair out of her face and kissed her was not the look of a guy who was happy to have scored and was ready to kick her out of bed and move onto the next thing. He rolled off the bed to dispose of the second condom but quickly returned. Riley snuggled up against him, resting an arm and a leg across his body.

"Do you mind if I stay the night? Do you have any plans tomorrow?" This had definitely not been part of the plan, but she wasn't ready to let her time with him end so soon.

He grabbed her and pulled her in for another kiss.

"I'd love to wake up next to you. I'm supposed to meet my mother for lunch at one, but other than that I don't have anything planned besides doing some more unpacking."

"Good. Maybe we can have another round or two in the morning. " She snuggled up to him and pulled his arm around her, pressing her naked body tight against his. He settled down against the pillows and pulled the blanket over the two of them.

"That sounds like a good plan." He kissed her temple. "Goodnight, Riley."

She sighed contentedly. "Goodnight, Ryan."

-----------------------------------------

Riley woke in the middle of the night to the sound of buzzing. She was still snuggled up against a sleeping Ryan, like he was a giant, warm teddy bear. It was a great feeling. She knew that most people only tolerated sleeping in a bed with another person, but she really liked it. Thomas did not. He liked his space. They hardly ever actually slept together. She tried to go back to sleep, but the buzzing continued. Still half-asleep, it took her a bit to realize that the buzzing was coming from her phone, still in the pocket of her jeans, which were in a pile on the floor with the rest of her discarded clothes.

She carefully extricated herself from Ryan and slipped out of the bed, making her way over to her clothes as quietly as possible. Riley fished her phone out of her pocket and sat down on the edge of the bed. It was just after four in the morning. She had several missed calls and texts from Tiffany.

Plus some from Thomas.

She checked the texts from Tiffany first.

12:52am

How's it going?

1:17am

Damn, still at it? You go girl.

1:43am

Are you okay or did that hunk fuck you to death?

2:03am

Okay seriously Riley can you just check in, I kinda expected you to be home by now.

Then there were two missed calls, and another text.

2:19am

I really hope you're okay and you are just spending the night after some great sex, but I wish you would have checked in. We didn't talk about you doing a sleepover. God I feel like I'm my mom right now. Is this karma?

Riley felt terrible about worrying her. As crazy as she was, Tiffany truly did love and care about Riley. She sent her a text in reply.

Omg so sorry, I should have texted you. I'm fine. More than fine. I'll see you in a few hours.

She heard Ryan stir and then roll over in the bed.

Then she finally opened up the messages from Thomas.

1:07am

Are you still awake?

1:19am

Riley I'm sorry.

Then two missed calls.

1:59am

Call me when you get up please.

Another missed call.

2:14am

Come over tomorrow, we need to talk about this.

2:48am

I'm sorry, I know you're probably asleep.

Another missed call.

3:11am

Just so you know, I didn't go through with it.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

He didn't go through with it? Did he mean that he hadn't slept with her?

Shit.

Fuck. Shit. Fucking shit.

She had really fucked up.

Riley scrambled to put her clothes back on as quickly as she could without making too much noise. She needed to get home. She looked over at Ryan's sleeping form, the blanket fallen down to his waist, leaving his delicious upper body in full view.

Fuck. What was she supposed to do now? She couldn't just sneak out now, could she? Was she supposed to leave a note? Was she planning on seeing him again? She couldn't, could she? Not if Thomas wasn't going to be continuing with his idea of opening their relationship. Oh, fuck.

She crept out of the room, turning around to look at Ryan one more time.

"I'm really sorry," she said softly. "Goodbye, Ryan."