Spellman Ch. 12

Story Info
Starting a new job at a school full of hot teachers.
5.5k words
4.79
16.3k
33

Part 12 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KHelm
KHelm
829 Followers

Saturday, July 27th, 2013

"So Ryan...how do you feel about threesomes?"

It felt like my brain stopped working for a second. My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped. Tori was grinning at me. I glanced over at Melissa, who wore a stunned face that was probably very similar to mine. So this wasn't something they had discussed in advance.

"I've never had one," I answered honestly. The closest I'd come had been the other night at Tessa's apartment with her roommate Serenity, but that was just having sex with one or the other while the third person watched. There was never a time we were all engaged in any...activities...together, and the two girls certainly never did anything with each other. "I'm not opposed to it, given the right people." My eyes bounced back and forth between the two roommates. Melissa finally shook herself out of her stunned expression.

"Tori, are you saying you want us to have a threesome?"

She shrugged. "Why not? We're both already having sex with Ryan. I think it would be fun to try."

"But what about, you know, us two? Would we do anything together?"

"I don't think I'm interested in eating you out or anything, but I've kissed girls before and I've always wondered what it would be like to make out with you." Melissa's freckled cheeks reddened. "Plus you've got great tits, I might want to feel them." The petite blonde somehow got even redder. "Have you done anything with another girl before?"

Melissa nodded. "Yeah, I've kissed girls before. Messing around with the softball team, you know? And, um..." her voice fell to barely more than a whisper, "I've had a couple threesomes before."

Tori sat up straighter. "Wait, really? You never told me about this! With who?"

"I don't like to really talk about it that much, because it's tied up in all of the stuff with finding out about Troy cheating on me. He set it up with a girl he had already been screwing behind my back, I guess as a way to try to hide it in plain sight. But eventually I caught them fucking without me, and then I found out that they had been doing it beforehand too. Then I found out about all the others."

"I'm sorry, M, that's shitty. I didn't know."

Melissa shook her head. "Not your fault. It's fine, I'm over it. But yeah, I've had threesomes before."

"And did you ever..." Tori held up her fingers in a V in front of her face and made some ridiculously lewd gestures with her tongue.

Melissa blushed again and looked away. "No, I never did, but she did go down on me once."

Tori grinned like a madwoman. "How was that?" she asked.

"It was...really good. She was sure a lot better at it than Troy ever was. The whole situation was very hot. It just sucks they both ended up being sneaky little pieces of shit."

"Have you ever done it with two guys?"

Melissa smirked. "Yes, once. Kind of. After I found out Troy was cheating, I set something up with a guy I knew. I tied Troy to a chair a blindfolded him, and then I started going down on him. The other guy was hiding in the closet, so he came out and started fucking me. Troy was really confused, so I took off his blindfold so he could see what was going on. He flipped out. We kept fucking while Troy had to watch, tied to the chair. Then when we were done I called one of Troy's sluts, told her to come over so she could untie him, and then I left. That's how I broke up with him."

"Holy shit, Melissa, " I said.

Tori started to slow clap. "Bravo, sister. I didn't realize that you were such an evil genius."

Melissa glanced over at me, and could probably tell from my face that I wasn't particularly excited by that story. "I was in full 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' mode. I had uprooted my whole life for him and to find out that he'd been cheating on me for years...I just had to do something to hurt him back."

"I'm not judging you," I said. "I just can't even imagine how pissed I'd be if it were me. Then again, I wouldn't have cheated on someone for years either, so I guess he probably deserved it."

"He did."

"I'm never letting you tie me up though, that's for damn sure."

She gave me a sly look and licked her lips. "You could tie me up, if you wanted."

Tori jumped up from her chair. "That's it! I have an idea for a game we can play."

"A game?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." She scurried off to her room. Melissa and I shared a silent, confused look. Tori returned a minute later with a black sleeping mask in her hand. She grabbed a chair from the kitchen table and brought it into the living room before pointing at Melissa. "You. Sit."

Melissa looked to me again. All I could do was shrug, so she walked over to Tori and sat down on the chair. Tori placed the sleeping mask on her roommate.

"Okay, M, here's the game. You are going to sit there on your hands, blindfolded, like a good girl. Ryan and I are going to take turns touching you, and you're going to have to guess who's who."

Melissa shivered slightly. "O...okay." I couldn't tell if she was nervous or excited. Probably both. I moved over next to her and started to reach out to touch her cheek but Tori stopped me with a shake of her head. She placed a finger over her lips and then put her hand out in a "wait" sign.

It took less than twenty seconds for Melissa to start fidgeting. Tori leaned closer and softly blew a cool stream of air against her neck. I could see the goosebumps form immediately on her skin. Reaching out, I gently ran my fingers up the inside of her left arm, and then back down. Tori ran her fingers like a brush through Melissa's hair, starting at the top of her head and then down back to the nape of her neck.

"T," Melissa said softly. Her breath came out in a surprised gasp as I ran the back of my hand along her cheek and over her lips. She surprised me when she took one of my fingers into her mouth and sucked on it for a moment before releasing it. "Mm, Ryan."

Tori and I stepped back away from her for a moment, letting the anticipation build up once more. Her chest was heaving with excited breaths and I could see her nipples trying to poke through her thin shirt in their aroused state. I reached for one but stopped just before I touched her, signaling with a nod of my head that Tori should do the same to the other. We both gently pinched a nipple simultaneously, causing Melissa to jerk in surprise while letting out a moan. "Ryan?" I didn't say anything, and Tori just giggled.

Next Tori licked behind Melissa's ear, then I bit the other earlobe. Melissa was squirming around like crazy at this point. Tori and I continued to tease and touch, caress and kiss, and just generally do our best to drive Melissa mad for several more minutes.

I took the back of her neck in my hand and started to pull her towards me for a kiss. Her eager lips parted slightly. Before I could kiss her, Tori swooped in and met Melissa's lips with her own instead. I watched with rapt attention as the two roommates kissed, their tongues entwined while I still held Melissa's neck. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. Sure, I'd seen plenty of girls making out while drunk at parties in college, and I'd watched a fair bit of lesbian porn, but to see two girls I'd been with kissing each other for the first time right in front of me—presumably as a prelude to us all having a threesome together—was so fucking sexy that I could barely stand it. I pulled Melissa's face away from Tori, and she let out a whine of protest before I replaced her roommate's mouth with my own. She was forceful, passionate, hungry, and I responded in kind. I had been bending down to reach her in the chair, so I was off-balance when Melissa decided to lunge forward into me. We tumbled backwards onto the floor with her landing on top of me, eyes still covered by the sleeping mask. Her hands roamed all over before they found the bottom of my shirt, which she began to pull up, breaking our kiss for a moment. I looked over at Tori, who was also beginning to remove her clothes. Her red bra and thong looked great against her dark, Mediterranean complexion.

Melissa sat up, finally removing the sleep mask to see Tori standing next to us wearing only her underwear. "So, I guess we're doing this?"

"Fuck yeah we're doing this. Less talking, more getting naked." With that she unclasped her bra and slid her panties down her long, luxurious legs, revealing the neatly trimmed patch of dark hair between her legs. Still straddling me as I lay on the floor, Melissa threw off her shirt and then her bra. I reached up to fondle her sizeable breasts, each one more than filling my hands. She reached down between her legs to unbutton my pants before scooting backwards to slide them off. Before I could say anything, she was lying on the floor between my legs, my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhhh, fuck. Melissa, you're so fucking good."

"That's right, M. Suck him." Tori lowered herself to her knees and crawled over to us. "Give me a turn."

Melissa popped my dick out of her mouth, her small hand still grasping the base, and offered it to Tori. She gave it a nice, long lick before taking the head into her mouth, running her tongue all over. They traded back and forth every few seconds, each doing her best to drive me wild. Then they decided to work together.

I'll be honest, being on the receiving end of a double-blowjob had long been one of my greatest fantasies. To have two gorgeous women servicing me with their mouths at the same time, sharing the experience of delivering me oral ecstasy...it was a thought that had filed my head many, many times.

The reality was better than any fantasy I could have imagined. Far, far better.

Melissa licked up one side of my cock while Tori licked down the other. Tori sucked the head while Melissa sucked my balls. They did their best to make out with my cock in-between them, sliding their mouths up and down my shaft as they tried to tangle tongues with each other. It was quite possibly the single greatest experience of my entire life, and I never wanted it to end. But if they didn't slow down it was going to end very soon and very explosively.

I grabbed Tori's leg and pulled her up towards my head. Soon I had her straddling my face as I attacked her already soaking pussy with my tongue.

"Yessssssssssss," she hissed, my oral efforts distracting her from her own, which gave me a bit of a respite.

"No fair," Melissa said when she came up for air.

"Climb on and fuck him, M. Ride his cock while I ride his face, and then kiss me."

Oh shit, this is it. I couldn't see with Tori on my face, but it wasn't long before I felt my cock sliding into Melissa as she sank down onto me. Even as wet as she already was, it took her a bit to get fully situated, but once she did she began bouncing up and down on my dick with extreme enthusiasm. Then I felt her lean forward, placing her hands on my chest, and I heard the sounds of the two girls kissing. I found myself wishing I could watch the whole thing from outside my body, to see the petite-yet-busty blonde bouncing on my cock while her tall, dark, and beautiful roommate rode my face, the two of them joined at the mouth in erotic embrace.

Surprisingly, Tori was the first to reach her climax. I felt her begin to shake on top of me, and then felt the warm rush of her release. She rolled off me, panting. I wasn't far behind her, so I grabbed Melissa by the hips and began to furiously thrust up into her. It wasn't long before I began blasting, my bare cock unleashing a torrent into her. My eruption triggered her own, her legs quaking as she came hard and collapsed down onto me.

The three of us lay there for several minutes just trying to catch our breath.

"That," Tori said, "was really fucking hot."

"Understatement of the year," I said. Melissa merely nodded her agreement. "I'm not done with the two of you yet, though." I got to my feet and then pulled the girls up with me, their naked bodies shining with sweat from our mutual exertions. Leading them by the hand, I brought them into Tori's bedroom. I gently pushed Melissa onto the bed, then grabbed Tori by the shoulders before kissing her fiercely. "Okay, miss troublemaker. You got this whole thing started. I need to fuck you now, but I want to do you from behind while you eat out your roommate."

Tori's eyes went wide. She bit her lip, looking over at Melissa. "Is that okay with you, M?"

The blonde spread her legs as she nodded. "Oh yeah, it's definitely okay with me. Come over here and lick my kitty, T.'"

Tori smiled and climbed the bed, her movements fluid—almost-feline—as she crawled over to Melissa. They kissed for a minute before Tori began to work her way down Melissa's body, making stops at her breasts and bellybutton before settling in before her legs.

"Ohhhh yeah T, just like that."

Seeing the two of them together, knowing that Tori was having her first real sexual experience with another woman, did wonders for my arousal. I was hard as a rock in no time. Settling in behind Tori, I pushed her down even more into Melissa, arching her back for me.

"Is she doing a good job for you, Melissa?" The blonde nodded, eyes closed. "Do you think she's done enough to deserve getting fucked while she eats you?"

"Fuck, oh, oh, yes, yes she has. Give it to her, Ryan."

Tori wiggled her ass at me, never stopping her efforts on Melissa. I placed my cock at her entrance and then slammed forward, sheathing myself fully in her in one go, forcing her face deeper into her best friend's crotch. She cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Grabbing her by the hips, I didn't waste any time before I started to fuck her hard. She felt heavenly. Only after a few thrusts did I realize that I was inside Tori without a condom for the first time ever.

"Oh fuck, Tori, you feel so fucking good. How have I never fucked you bareback before? We wasted so many times using condoms when I could have been feeling you with nothing in the way." She moaned loudly, though it was muffled by Melissa's pussy in her face. "You like that, Tori? You like feeling me inside you like this?"

"Yes. Yes yes yes. Fuck me, Ryan. Fill me up. It's all I've ever wanted."

I pushed her head back down between Melissa's legs. "You're not done with your job. Finish Melissa off and then I'll give you what you want." Melissa groaned out her approval as Tori went back to work. The room was filled the the sound sand smells of sex: Melissa moaning as Tori ate her out, Tori grunting with every thrust I gave her, the sound of our flesh slapping together as I pounded her from behind.

It wasn't long before Melissa's orgasm rocked her body. Her legs shook as she cried out, "Cumming! Cumming! Oh god T I'm cumming on your tongue!" When she finished she rolled onto her side and curled up into a ball.

Her job completed, I grabbed a fistful of Tori's long, silky black hair and pulled, increasing the speed and force of my thrusts. "That's a good girl, Tori. You were such a good girl for your roommate. Now you get yours."

"Please!" she screamed. "Please please please give it to me Ryan. Give me your cum!" She was shaking.

I grunted as I slammed into her as hard and fast as I could. "Here it comes, Tori. Here it comessss," I yelled as I exploded, emptying my balls into her. My cock twitched, one, two, three, four, five times as I shot everything I had.

"YES!"

I remained buried in Tori for a minute, my cock continuing to pulse but with nothing left to shoot while her pussy shivered with her own orgasm. When the wave of pleasure receded we both collapsed onto the bed in a heap, Tori's head resting on Melissa's thighs while I rolled over to avoid crushing them both beneath me. The only sound in the room was our heavy breaths as we tried to recover from the incredibly overwhelming experience we'd just had together.

It was Tori who finally broke the silence. "Oh my god, Ryan, look what you did to me." She spread her legs to reveal a heavy stream of my cum leaking out of her well-fucked pussy. "That's so fucking hot."

"Yeah it is," Melissa said. She looked down at Tori. "Do you mind if I..."

"Do I mind if you wh—oh! OH!" she cried out as Melissa slid down between her legs. "Please be gentle." Melissa just nodded before taking a tentative lick, lapping up my seed as it dripped out of Tori. "Oh yes, M, so nice, so nice." Tori closed her eyes and spread her legs even more to give Melissa better access.

I merely sat back and enjoyed the sapphic scene before me. It was amazingly hot but I was pretty well-spent from fucking both Melissa and Tori, so it would be a while until I would be ready for another round. Tori squirmed and let out soft moans as her roommate continued to provide her with some oral attention. When Tori finally came again several minutes later it was a soft, quiet affair.

"That was beautiful," I said. "And also really fucking hot."

-----------------

We didn't end up going for round three, instead opting for lunch. There was no way the three of us were going to fit in a shower together, so we all took quick ones by ourselves and then Melissa whipped up a salad and some sandwiches for us to eat as a late lunch. The conversation was light and easy, mostly the girls telling stories about what they had been up to earlier in the summer.

"We should get people together and go out next weekend, one last hurrah before the school year officially starts up. Friday or Saturday night, food, drinks, dancing," Melissa said. "Becca, Emma, Nicole, Maria." Then she gave me a look, "Riley."

I coughed. "I'm not sure that's a great idea."

"Why not? It'll look weird if we don't invite her. Let her be the one to decide. She usually doesn't come out with us anyways, so it won't be a big deal for her to just say no if she's not comfortable with it."

"What if I'm not comfortable with it?"

"Then Tori and I will just have to keep you distracted," she said with a sexy smirk.

"I thought you didn't want to advertise the fact that we've hooked up to people at the school."

"Ugh. I don't know. I really don't want it to be a thing. I trust the girls, but I guess things can slip. Riley already knows, not sure what's she's going to say, if anything. Emma's such a slut though, I might have to do something just to protect you from her."

I raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I really need protecting from her?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, she's going to be all over you given half a chance," Tori jumped in.

"And that's a bad thing why?"

The girls both laughed and slapped me on the arm from opposite sides. "Because any time you spend fucking her is time you aren't fucking one of us," Melissa said.

"I don't know, we had our first threesome today, what's the big deal of adding a fourth?"

"Ryan!" Tori laughed. "What, you think that just because you've already fucked three of the teachers at Spellman you might as well go for them all? Hell, I'm sure Mrs. Mitchell wouldn't mind a go."

I shuddered at the thought of fucking my mother's best friend. "Okay, that's enough of that." Tori smiled in satisfaction at her victory. "So, not to get too serious, but since we're sort of on the topic..." I hesitated, not sure if I wanted to broach this topic or not.

"What?" Melissa asked.

"Do we want to talk about whatever expectations we have between the three of us? I know I've only known you for a short time, Melissa, but obviously Tori and I have a lot of history, and things have moved pretty quickly between us, all three of us now."

Melissa shrugged. "I don't really have any expectations. I'm having fun right now, and I'm not looking for anything serious. You're amazing, Ryan, but I'm still not ready for a boyfriend after wasting so many years with Troy and how things ended there. Obviously I'm cool with you having sex with Tori. If you want to hook up with Emma, or Nicole, or hell even Riley again, it's not a big deal to me."

KHelm
KHelm
829 Followers
12