All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 17'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1) There is a quite enjoyable podcast called "I Only Listen To The Mountain Goats" that immediately came to mind.

2) If you are a spice rat you skip "Thai Hot" and ask for it "as hot as the chef's granddad claimed to eat it."

3) This has been an amazing series and I look forward to the continuation.

MikeManMikeManabout 1 year ago

Ohhhh damm life is getting complicated for poor Ryan.

Cece or throw Thomas under the bus and scoop up Riley!!!!

Publius68Publius68about 1 year ago

I totally love this series.

But man, oh man, is Ryan fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What Anonymouse said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't care whether you go for Riley or not, you have got to throw that bastard Thomas under the bus. Frankly backing up the bus and running over him two or three times wouldn't hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Totally saw that coming when the dude said he couldn't go through with it. Hope the author gives Ryan enough of a backbone to rat the douchebag out...

Rooting for the CeCe relationship myself...she's the only one who seems stable and trustworthy in this circus Ryan calls his lovelife.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

This chapter solidifies only Riley or Cece as viable possibilities, especially given how all the other "girls" got thrown out of the club (at least you've hinted about that explanation). The fact they all puked their guts out eliminates them as good candidates. You're at least putting Cece on "simmer," and that's reasonable. Give readers time to breathe and to place their bets. You steered Riley to take out her anger on Tiffany, and you finally introduced Thomas and his hot-tailed T.A. At least none of the other professors are keen on it, and Ryan's inclined to tell Riley for sure.

This is an improvement, and I'm glad to see it, as you had some pretty good content a few times, and it just needed some shaping. 4

gbamin9gbamin9about 1 year ago

Team Riley from the beginning, although Cece is really nice. I love what you‘re doing here, it‘s a fantastic series. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved it I wish the chapters were longer I really enjoy them.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

You have too many relationships going and zero romance. You are very close to making Ryan an unlikeable character and have totally succeeded in making Riley unsalvageable. It's getting boring and repetitive, and with NO romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent stories!! And I’m rooting for Cece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What Anonymous said about the previous Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please link the chapters together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Swear to God, if Ryan ends up with the bitch that ghosted then tried to control him, I'm gonna be horribly pissed that I wasted my time on this story.

Doucar1Doucar1about 1 year ago

So many people but set up in such a way that it’s easily followable. I am rooting for Cece but hope Riley winds up ok. Although I am still waiting for Amanda to show up

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

@Anon - RE: Linking chapters.

I think it's a site error, I've seen multiple times where the series 'tab' isn't present when it's been present on previous chapters in the series, and even then it might reappear on further chapters; it's fickle and temperamental.

CookieMonster007CookieMonster0079 months ago

What an incredible twist especially how you wrote it. “Thomas isn’t it?” Sublime. Absolutely sublime

DarkerRabbitDarkerRabbit4 months ago

"Yeah we're poly but don't talk to my partner about it" has to be the dumbest cover I've ever heard. Believable that Thomas would think he could get away with it though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 16 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info