All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 19'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MikeManMikeManabout 1 year ago

Loving the story telling, keep up the good work.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 1 year ago

Enjoying some of the twists and turns ...

Would enjoy some additional interactions with "Mr. Dillon" choosing that some things were out of his range of "acceptable" behaviors. Maybe even a bit of longer-range thinking about the consequences of what he was doing.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved it

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this part, although I would still caution having Melissa as a "friend with benefits" might seem a good idea, BUT in theory having two "messed up" people banging each other regularly invites an unexpected "drop in" from the girl and it could happen when he's really getting into Cece...and then she would castrate him right then and there. The lunch scene in his room is more than fine, and they can have the right kind of "fun" and relax during lunch, so none of them will feel so overworked, and it would function well for comraderie purposes.

You detail Cece's and Ryan's interactions so well and Cece's the VERY witty one! Keep that going and keep developing that angle. Please don't be tempted by inserting "cheap thrills" in the way of Tessa or anyone else. Most readers could forgive Ryan for "playing the field" tons after Riley ghosting him, but they won't forgive screwing around once he's exclusive with Cece. He's really found a gem in that woman, and he needs to find redemption with her, to show him it was only Amanda who was really "off." 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every time in open this site I look at your page to see if there’s a new chapter of this story. Thanks for adding to my addictions.. Great story

Vadar990155Vadar990155about 1 year ago

All through elementary school I was never in a class that only had twelve kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Truly great series, very enjoyable - well written and very knowledgeable of teaching (one of my family teaches and another is a substitute teacher)

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

@Vadar990155 - Re: Class sizes

Yeah, me neither. I was trying to remember how many kids were in each class and I seem to think it was 25-30, all through from starting school until I left school in the early 90's. But teaching methods have changed quite a bit and maybe this school just has the luxury of keeping class sizes lower?

I'm really not one for poetry, I much prefer a nice juicy story, some kind of narrative to get involved into, but I'm okay that Ryan has that facet to his personality and it's pushed out to the audience.

DaretoromanceDaretoromance10 months ago

I’m enjoying the stories, especially adding poetry and other interests besides sex. This is the best series like this I’ve read.

PurplefizzPurplefizz5 months ago

So, how many of those who’ve been reading this series are of the mind that CC’s “Dad” is actually either a secret child or partner she’s keeping on the DL?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 18 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info