Spence The Wannabe Pornstar

Story Info
Spence starting his porn career in Queens.
1.8k words
3.48
5.9k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers

Spence The Wannabe Pornstar

By : DickThePimp

A short story about Spence, Carrie, Kelly... and Doug's mom Janet... from the sitcom King Of Queens

Cast :

Spence Ulchin (Patton Oswalt)

Carrie Heffernan (Leah Remini)

Kelly Palmer (Merrin Dungey)

And

Janet Heffernan (Jenny O'Hara)

"Carrie, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Make it quick, Spence. I've got a lot of shit to do."

Spence sits at his friend Doug and Carrie Heffernan kitchen table. He's got a video camera with him. A long time crush of his, Carrie is drawing his attention. She's wearing pink curlers in her hair, but she still looks beautiful to Spence. She's walking around the kitchen, big furry slippers on, making breakfast. Her husband Doug is out out of town with his best friend Deacon Palmer.

Carrie's great ass of hers jiggles nicely in her baby blue pajama pants as she works her way around the kitchen. Her tight, thin red top shows she's not wearing a bra. C cups bouncing beautifully as she walks. He gulps hard and gathers his confidence to tell her about his new career decision. He's tired of working for the Subway. He's looking for a huge career change.

"I wanna be a pornstar."

Carrie stops what she's doing and looks back at the awkwardly grinning, short, chubby, pasty white nerd at her kitchen table. She breaks out laughing. Spence shakes his head in frustration. Carrie can't stop laughing at the though of clueless Spence as a pornstar.

"You've... you've... you've got to be fucking kidding me." Carrie's mocking laughter is very loud... and very hurtful to Spence's fragile confidence level.

"Why?" He tries to play it halfway cool.

"Really?... Cause.... I mean... it's you." Carrie bursts out in raucous, non stop laughing. The only positive for Spence is Carrie's titties are shaking wildly as he laughs so damn hard. He stores, licking his pudgy lips. He stands up, defiantly!

"Oh yeah?... Well... I've got a big dick and I know how to make you cum... bitch!" Everyone and everything goes silent. Spence gets nervous. Carrie looks at him with an angry scowl. Spence gets even more nervous.

"What did you say? You called me, bitch? You fucking pathetic little, chubby, dorky bastard. How dare you. I should kick your fucking ass and..." Carrie looks like she gonna kill Spence, so Spence reacts quickly outta nowhere. He pulls his dick out. Silence again. Spence gulps real hard, desperately hoping Carrie doesn't cut his dick off.

"Where the fuck did you get that thing? I know you didn't have a big dick before. You flashed everyone at the pool that one time. We couldn't stop laughing." Carrie looks like she's gonna punch Spence, but she doesn't. Spence relaxes, very thankful that she didn't. He's fragile.

"Well... I got an operation a year ago. I knew I needed a bigger dick if I wanted to be a pornstar so I got the biggest implant they have. It's ten and a half inches now." Spence explains. His dick jumps involuntarily.

Carrie looks at it. Her arms crossed. She still looks upset, but not as mean as she did look.

"Well... at least you got a nice one. How much? I need Doug to get that."

"It took all of my savings. It was worth it though. No scars either."

Carrie looks it over, her arms still folded under her gorgeous boobs. She doesn't wanna admit it to Spence... she's still upset... but she is kinda turned on by how big his new cock is.

Carrie was always a size queen before she met Doug. He's only five inches so Spence's much bigger, uncircumsized dick is a very pleasant surprise. She still plays it cool. She won't give him the satisfaction of knowing she's turned on by his dick. Carries nipples are rock hard and throbbing in that thin top.

"Does it get any bigger?" She asks, her eyes glued to the curved downwards dick.

"A little. It's mostly hard now. You're so gorgeous, I couldn't help it." Spence plays it sauve.

Carrie laughs under her breath. She does notice the cock get a little longer when Spence jerks it. The sight of that long, smooth dick brings back fond memories for Carrie. Her pussy starts tingling, remembering them too.

"Have you made a movie yet?"

"No... I wanted you to be my first co star." Spence grins, flirting with his big crush.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah... that's why I waited til Doug went out of town to come over."

Carrie laughs again, still watching that bug dick jump for her. "Smart man. Even though Doug's not too bright. You could've come over sooner. We could've filmed it in the garage." Carrie winks at Spence. He grins his pasty white ass off, now knowing he's gonna get to fuck Carrie.

Carrie reaches out and grabs the very long rod. She jerks it slowly. Her pussy tingles even harder. Her nipples... and clit... are pounding.

"You better make me cum, though. And you better cum in my mouth. I don't let Doug do it cause his dick's so fucking small." Carrie winks again. They get down to business.

Spence bangs Carrie in her leaking twat as she's bent over the kitchen table, his big dick pounding deep, in and out, harder and harder. "FUCK! GIVE ME THAT BIG FUCKING DICK, YOU LITTLE PERVERTED WEASEL! UHHHHHHH.... GOD YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Carrie squirts. First time since she married Doug.

"I'm texting Kelly. That black bitch needs some good dick too. Her and Deacon are fighting again." Carrie texts her best friend as she pussy pounded out of her mind. The table shakes, almost breaking from the force of Spence's vaginal beat down.

Spence films it all, a shit eating grin... and a ton of sweat pouring... all over his chubby face. He... drills... that... boss... bitch... silly... HARDER HARDER HARDER HARDER! Carrie screams and creams, squirting all over that big ass hooded dick. Her nipples are insane, so hard, rubbing fast as they're pushed hard into that wood table.

Spence grunts and Carrie slips to the floor, desperately craving a cum shake. She licks at all the precum pouring out of Spence's jerking cock. He jerks it faster and it.... EXPLODES! Spence cums a ton. It blasts out of his big dick as he films, pumping fast, hard and straight into Carrie's very hungry, very slutty mouth. She gulps down every slimy drop... and there's a whole fucking lot of em.

"Mmmmmmmmm. God... I love cum! Mmmmmmmmmmm." Carrie gorges herself on the massive amount of jizz. She's only swallowed jizz twice since she's been married. Once was a supermarket employee in the back room of the store and the other was a cabbie cause she lost her purse and didn't have the money to pay him.

Spence grunts, groans, shakes and films. Carrie sucks him bone dry, loving every creamy drop. She pops her full lips off of that long dick and smacks em for him... and the camera. She opens her mouth and licks her lips, showing the camera... and Spence... she ate it all. Spence can't stop grinning. He's so happy with himself.

"Great job." Kelly applauds, walking in the back door. "My turn, now." She gives Spence and Carrie a very naughty, playful smirk... and eyebrow shake.

Carrie films Spence getting sucked off by the beautiful ebony Kelly. She licks and sucks him to the brink, smiling up at him, that big white meat all the way down her fucking throat. Kelly is a master cocksucker. Spence cums down Kelly's throat. Kelly just squeezes his chubby ass and pulls him in as far as he will go. Her throat does the rest. She drinks down the full load, her beautiful dark eyes glued to Spence's beady ones.

They spend the next two hours fucking in the living room. Spence ass fucks both Kelly and Carrie, cumming in Kelly's bodacious, black ass. It's Carrie's first booty bang since she's been married. She met all her previous... bigger dicked... boyfriends bang her ass all the time before she met Doug.

Kelly rides Spence's white dick while Carrie rides his face. Then they switch. Spence titty fucks both, cumming all over both bitches smiling faces. He captures it all. Carrie and Kelly cumswap for Spence... and the camera. They stretch it out and wiggle it back into each other's slutty, cum craving mouths. They take turns sucking him clean. Fun times for a future pornstar.

A little later, Kelly has left, but Doug's mom Janet is over visiting. She got her dates mixed up so she ended up coming up from Florida when her son was out of town. Carrie, Janet and Spence are all drinking heavy. Janet loves to drink even though she puts on a squeaky clean image for everyone.

"Hey Janet... Spence has a big dick. He wants to be a pornstar. He fucked me and Kelly earlier so let him fuck you. You'll love his new dick." Carrie blurts everything out quickly, half drunk. She and Spence laugh. Janet looks at Carrie weird for a minute, then smiles.

"Well... I fucked the cab driver on the way over here so what's one more dick?" Janet tips her glass to Carrie. They all cheer and laugh.

Spence ass fucks Doug's goody two shoes mom, violently. He drills that senior citizen ass as hard as he possibly can. Janet is a true whore though. She takes all ten and a half inches in stride. Carrie films it all, pissing in Janet's wide open mouth as Spence ass bangs her for an hour on the couch.

Janet blows Spence, bobbing her head fast on that long throbbing dick. She jerks it off onto Carrie's gorgeous cans as Spence films. Janet licks it all up, cumswapping with her slutty daughter in law, jerking Spence's dick as he films and grins.

Spence pisses all over Carrie's face while Janet eats his ass, tossing his salad like a true connoisseur. Carrie smiles the whole time that big ass dick sprays her face with his golden nectar. Janet plays with his big balls as she licks out his chubby ass, smacking it as she dines on it.

Spence cums in Janet's trembling, bushy gray haired cunt and films Carrie eating it all out. He ass fucks Carrie then cums up her ass and Janet returns the favor, sucking all that cum outta her daughter in law's very sweet, very tight butt.

It was a very pleasant, very satisfying porn debut for Spence. Carrie is letting him stay over til Doug gets back. She's gonna let him move into the garage then. She wants to keep his big dick as close as possible. Janet's coming back to town soon too. And Kelly... she's always in need of some extra dick so Spence will be staying very busy with his new harem of Queens sluts. Plus... he's a pornstar now. No more Subway booths for him. It sure pays to be... Spence The Wannabe Pornstar.

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers