Ass Fuckers Ch. 01

Story Info
New short series about ass fucking.
948 words
3.38
16k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

"Yeah... he's starting a new series. It's called Ass Fuckers. Pretty simple." My wife Beth Chapman laughs on the phone. She's talking to my other wife, music goddess of goddesses Cardi B.

"Damn... daddy can't get enough of dat ass. I fucking love it!" Cardi loves my idea.

"Yeah. I'm thinking of maybe a double anal with him and Spence (The King Of Queens). Really start it off the right way." Beth smirks.

"Oh yeah! Damn, Beth. You gon be able to handle all dat dick up yo ass at the same time. Sounds fun as fuck. I might need to try dat." Cardi likes the way Beth thinks.

"Oh yeah... I've done double anal before. A couple of big dicked assholes at the bar a few years ago. I got shit faced drunk and took 'em on in the back of their pickup. They were both nine inches or so. Nice and fat too."

"Damnnnnn! Way to go girl. We need to party together more often. Take on the whole damn bar. HA HA HA!" Cardi and Beth laugh.

As Beth said, I'm starting a new series based on my favorite sex act. Ass fucking. I'm obsessed with fucking hit chicks in the butt. Always have been. It's so taboo and naughty. It's like you're dominating the woman, but in a way you both really get off on. So many chicks love a fat dick up their ass. They're just ashamed to admit it. They love to get down and dirty... and freaky... with me though. Once they get ahold of my fourteen inch cock, it's on like a neckbone. Filthy and nasty... and so much fucking fun. Bring on the phat asses!

...

My boy Spence is dressed up like a dog. I thought it was appropriate for the double anal with Beth. He's big into cosplay so he's got a bunch of twisted costumes. His dog costume has big floppy ears and a white tail he wags excitedly as he fucks. He looks like a chubby dalmation... with a twelve and a half inch dick hanging between his legs.

Cardi films the action. She just wearing a very skimpy white and black silk bathrobe. Her awesomely perfect butt is showing a little under the bottom of the robe. Fucking hot!

Beth's nude, on all fours on the bed, those 38Fs hanging down under her as Spence eats her ass like a good doggy. He buries his long tongue chin deep up that thick milf butt, rolling and licking inside her dark bowels with happy gusto. His dick is bouncing between his legs, and Cardi is definitely checking it out.

"Damn, Spence. Bounce dat shit. Yum yum. Bomb ass dick." Cardi slaps Spence's doggy ass, playing with his wagging tail as she films him eating Beth's ass.

I'm chillin' smoking some weed while I watch. My fourteen inches is attracting Cardi's attention real quick.

"Damn, daddy. I need dat bomb ass white dick up my ass. Fuck this filming shit!" Cardi tosses me the camera and hurries over to me, getting on all fours on the bed beside Beth, sucking me deep. She attacks my giant white dick ravenously, licking all around it with that world's best tongue of hers. It's so long and horny. God, I love her fucking tongue!

Spence sits up, slapping Beth's ass as he shoves against her tight anal ring. She wiggles her butt for him and in he slips. All twelve and a half fat inches of uncircumsized dick slide easily up my wife's very accommodating butt. "God yes." Beth smirks, loving being stuffed up the butt. She craves anal sex.

Spence grabs her curvy hips and starts butt slamming Beth senseless. I turn Cardi around and spit on her rosebud, wiping my cat crown on it, pushing right up the toughest, yet most comfy ass ever. Cardi's super skilled bowels squeeze me in deep, pumping my cock as I fuck her ass, welcoming in every thick inch. I'm balls deep up that awesomely curvy butt, slapping it hard... and fucking it harder.

Spence and I booty bang both bitches like two raging cock monsters way outta control. Beth's massive, all natural tits flop wildly under her. Cardi reaches under her and squeezes them as they kiss, facing each other.

"FUCK DAT ASS, DADDYYYYYYYYYY!! GOD!! I LOVE YOUR HUGE FUCKING COCK!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Cardi squirts and squirts. I pull hard on her long black hair, butt slamming her as hard as I possibly can. My massive cock thrusts so fast up her phat ass, it's a blur.

Beth cums as Spence goes into over drive, fake doggy tail wagging uncontrollably booty banging her for forty minutes straight. He and I double anal Beth too. We squeeze 26 and a half inches of thick dick up those very welcoming ass. Beth screams and creams outta control, squirting all over Cardi's face as she sucks and licks her pounding pussy with a huge, Cardi B smile on her perfect face.

We double anal Cardi too. Spence all doggy like. Me just chillin' and ass fuckin'. Cardi lays back on Spence as I inch up her gorgeous ass from the top. Beth tongue fucks my ass as Spence and I double bang Cardi for thirty minutes, non stop. She screams in total ass fucking bliss the whole time. She squirts ten times, drenching me and Beth.

Spence and I both cum on Cardi's smiling face, high diving as Beth and Cardi suck us both clean. He barks and howls in pure, cum crazed bliss. Awesome butt fucking session.

Only problem... I forgot to film it. Oh well... there's always next time. Oh fuck yeah!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers