Spending Time with My Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking another drink of her coffee, she stood up from the couch. While looking directly into my eyes, she reached down and untied her robe. When she spread it open, I was able to see her gigantic, unsupported breasts covered only by the thin nylon of her nightgown. That thin, tan-colored nightgown had lacey shoulder straps that continued on to trim the panel across her breasts. The material of the nightgown was thin enough that I could see the impression of her pancake-sized areolas and large bush of pubic hair.

My little penis throbbed and leaked more than ever. In a timid voice, I whimpered, "Oh Mumsie!"

She let her robe slide off her shoulders and then laid it on the couch. She then moved toward the chair I'd brought from the dining room. Before taking her seat, Mumsie pulled her nightgown up high on her thighs. Once she was sitting, she reached out and took my hand. Neither of us spoke as she pulled me down across her lap. My stiff, little penis was resting against the soft, warm flesh of her bare thigh. She had me wiggle forward until my bottom was positioned where she wanted it and my rigid prong was nestled between her thighs.

Reaching across my body, she took hold of my wrist that was furthest from her. Very gently, she folded that arm behind my back. My other arm was trapped between our bodies. I squirmed and wiggled while laying across her wide, warm lap. I was terribly excited. I'd wanted a spanking for so long and now I was finally going to get one.

Without warning, she slapped my bare bottom with her large open palm. I jumped, but it really didn't hurt at all. It only sounded like it did. She spanked my bottom again and again. Every time she did, I jumped and when that happened, my little penis rubbed between her soft thighs. Mumsie never spanked me hard. She slapped my cheeks just hard enough to warm them and make that frightening sound.

After only 16 swats of her hand, I felt my pink penis throb hard. That familiar warm, tingly feeling began to wash over me. And the next time she spanked me, I squealed out in a high pitch, "Mumsie!!"

She never broke the rhythm of the spanking I was receiving. Even when my toes curled up and my back arched deeply. My cheeks clenched hard and then my whole body began to spasm as my skinny, little penis began to squirt its love between my mother-in-law's heavy thighs. That orgasm lasted longer than any other I could remember. It felt like I was floating on a cloud while Mumsie continued to spank my bottom.

It wasn't until I'd calmed down and laid limply across her wide lap that Mumsie spoke. But she continued to spank me at that same pace.

*SMACK*

"This is the sort of spanking a good boy gets."

*SMACK*

"Just enough to warm your cheeks and turn them an adorable shade of pink."

*SMACK*

"With your little penis nestled between my thighs."

*SMACK*

"Good boys get to see Mumsie in her nightgown."

*SMACK*

"Good boys get to squirt during their spankings."

*SMACK*

"A really good boy would lick up their mess from my thighs."

*SMACK*

"Are you a really good boy, Sweetheart?"

*SMACK*

In a weak, squeaky voice, I uttered, "Yes, Mumsie."

*SMACK*

She asked in that familiar calm voice, "Yes, what?"

*SMACK*

In my squeak voice, I said, "Yes, Mumsie, I'm a very good boy."

*SMACK*

Her voice was firmer than before, "Prove it."

*SMACK*

Summoning all my strength, I slid off her lap and onto the floor. Kneeling between Mumsie's spread knees for the second time that morning, I looked upon her thick, heavy thighs that now had a large smear of my creamy juices on them. Before I leaned in and began the task, Mumsie scooted to the edge of the chair. As she did, her nightgown hiked up further exposing the thick, meaty lips of her pussy and part of her dense pubic patch. The big nub of her pink clit was poking out from between her lips and seemed to throb before my eyes. The scent of her arousal was unmistakable. And her lips and clit were both glistening with her excitement.

Looking up, my eyes were met by Mumsie's. We looked into each other's eyes for a few moments before she reached out and laid her hand on the back of my neck. Very gently, she guided my mouth toward the mess I'd made. I'd tasted my juices before. But I'd never eaten so much. I was a bit hesitant and it took Mumsie to pull my mouth against her thigh before I began licking her clean.

My first taste was rather small and after licking my lips, I remembered the taste wasn't that bad at all. Afterward, I slipped my tongue out and took a long lick through the biggest smear. Mumsie watched what I was doing and stroked my hair. I licked up every trace of my cream from one thigh before moving to the other.

While still stroking my hair and watching my every move, Mumsie spoke in a soft voice, "You're such a good boy. I'm going to enjoy every second we spend together."

Pulling away from her thigh, I looked up at her and licked my lips. "Me too, Mumsie!" I then leaned down a began licking the last traces of my love from her soft, warm thigh.

When I'd finished, I began to kiss and lick my way up her heavy thighs toward her enormous pussy. When I got to the place where my next kiss would've landed on her lip, I switched to her other thigh and began to slowly kiss and lick my way up that one.

Mumsie moaned softly, "You little tease."

While I slowly kissed my way up that thigh, Mumsie reached down and began to draw lazy circles around her fat clit with her fingertip. She continued to tease her clit with her finger even after I'd started kissing and nibbling on her lips. Working my way up slowly, I was soon licking alongside her finger. While I licked her clit, Mumsie slipped her finger between my lips. I leaned back away from her pussy and she started to slide her finger in and out of my mouth.

She moaned softly, "You are so precious." She then hooked her finger behind my lower teeth and guided my mouth back to her sex. Laying both my hands on her thighs, I started low and smushed my nose into her pussy. Very slowly I dragged it upward, moistening the lower half of my face with her juices. When I got to the top, I clamped my lips around her huge clit and sucked it into my mouth gently.

Mumsie moaned softly while I looked up over her gigantic, heaving breasts and into her eyes.

Slipping back down, I began to use my chin, mouth, and nose to slip up and down between her meaty lips. Mumsie reached down and took hold of my head. She began to grind my entire face against her huge pussy while moaning deeply. I pulled away from her at one point to catch my breath. She looked down at me and grinned proudly. Before I was fully recovered, she took hold of my head and pulled me against her sex once more. She ground my nose and chin up and down between her lips. Her clit rubbed against my nose and I kept my eyes squeezed shut.

When her fingers pulled me even tighter against her, I felt the muscles in her thighs begin to clamp down on my head. She was getting close. I was gasping from every breath I could get. With her legs squeezing my head so tightly, her orgasmic scream was muffled. As she crested in orgasm her muscles began vibrating. After thrusting herself against my face a few times, Mumsie pushed me away and covered herself with her nightgown.

Just like before, I fell back onto my butt with my knees bent and my feet flat on the floor. My little pink penis was stiff once again. After pleasing Mumsie in that manner, there was no way it wouldn't be excited. Reaching out, I set the pad of my thumb on the underside of my penis and the pad of my index finger on the top. I sat there, right in front of Mumsie, and began to masturbate while she watched from above. My eyes drifted from her beautiful face to her enormous, nightgown covered breasts with their nimble-sized nipples. From there then wandered over her stomach to her thick thighs I'd been trapped between on two occasions since I'd woken up that morning.

I later learned that my face was covered in her juices. My hair was even pushed back and looked like I'd been sprayed in the face by a garden hose.

Mumsie stared at my finger and thumb rubbing up and down, slowly just below the neck of my stiff penis. In a soft, calm tone she uttered, "When you're finished, we're going to shower together. Afterward, I'm going to get dressed. You will not."

I moaned softly, "Yes Mumsie." I bit my lower lip before whispering, "I love you, Mumsie."

She smiled down at me while squeezing her thighs together, "I love you too, Sweetheart."

12