Sperm Count

Story Info
Helping a friend count his seeds.
3.7k words
4.1
10.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DampKitten
DampKitten
163 Followers

Sperm Count

Dan wasn't just a previous lover. He was a forbidden lover.

Eight months after giving birth to my first baby, Samantha, the two of us began our affair in the downstairs guest bathroom of a house Andy inherited from his grandfather. I stepped in to give Dan a towel and a beer while he was showering off the mud after fishing. My husband was upstairs taking a nap in the master.

Dan fucked me over the sink, gazing into the foggy mirror at my breasts dancing gleefully to the rhythm of his feverish pounding. No protection. No apologies. No plan to pull out.

When he was done, I kneeled on the sloppy, tile floor and cleaned him up thoroughly with my warm, wanton mouth... every inch, every salty, wet wrinkle of skin; all the stiff, pubic stubble that prickled my chin. I can still taste the sin.

He was so tall and beautiful, so eager and hard, so strong and commanding, so completely free of conscience... so utterly divorced. And I was utterly married to the man from Mississippi who brought me to this place where we met; the place of all places and event of all events - my wedding.

More specifically, it was rehearsal where our eyes first collided, and we talked to each other incessantly. Dan was a groomsman, the one who winked when Andy lifted my sheer, satin veil and offered his promising lips in a candlelit vigil of flowers and flowing lace. Dan followed us down the aisle, tossed rice into the limo, toasted his childhood friend with champagne at the reception.

In the bathroom, Dan lifted my white, satin tank-top and parted my lips with his tongue.

"Do you take this cock?"

He toasted our lust with an ice-cold long neck and waxed me with the tip of his candle.

"I do."

***

Thus, it began. And it roared on for three solid months until Susan, his ex, found the footage on his phone. I was hanging upside down in the barn, legs tied apart like an animal awaiting slaughter. Dan was smacking my pussy with his double looped belt, shaved smoother than a pre-adolescent. My tangerine tits were the perfect size for the role. He fucked my pretty mouth until the cum ran down my face, then I pissed him a fountain down my tummy to my torso.

Devastation. Dan never adequately answered why she was plucking on his cell. "We still see each other as friends," he said.

Dan couldn't save me, and he couldn't save himself. But somehow my marriage survived. Andy's brothers blamed Dan for the seduction. I was sentenced to a year of mandatory therapy after they pulled the rope out of my hands. Dan was forever excommunicated from our lives. I was forbidden to see him or talk to him again.

Years passed...

And there he was, walking into an exam room at my clinic... late afternoon. He had asked specifically for me. Because he was established in the computer as a previous patient, I could see him myself and report back to the physician on call.

It was an insignificant complaint - episodes of sharp stabbing pain in the rectum that occurred unpredictably at night. These were rare and spontaneously resolved after fifteen or twenty minutes of agony. No association with bowel movements. No bleeding or tenderness. No butt sex or hanky panky.

"Proctalgia Fugax," I told him. "It's clinically insignificant. Just a spasm of your anal sphincter. We don't know why it happens. I could give you some cream to relax it if you like."

"It's not hemorrhoids?" he asked.

"Do you see hemorrhoids back there, Dan?"

"I don't make a point of looking." He smiled as if he'd said something funny.

"Yes, you do. It's right behind the center of your universe. I bet you floss it and bleach it every night."

The smile fell off his face. "You mean you're not going to even look back there?"

"Not if you won't allow for a chaperone. That's the rule for physicals below the belt. Besides, Dan, I know what it is by your history.

"Okay, just give me a prescription for some cream... that is, unless you have a sample somewhere on you that you can give me."

I looked at him smugly. "You haven't made me that excited yet, Dan." I was lying.

"So, spot me a few more minutes," he smirked. "If you'd just do an exam, I think we'd both feel a lot better."

"I shouldn't have agreed to see you at all. You know it's against the rules."

"I don't have any rules, nurse Megan. You're the one who signed that ridiculous contract."

"So, I did," I agreed. I typed the diagnosis into his chart, then closed up the laptop. "I'll spot you a few minutes if you can promise me that you'll fix something."

"What's that?" he grinned.

"It's what we've talked about before, Dan. We talked about it back when you were married to Susan. Do you remember?"

"You have me stumped. I thought I fixed everything when I got rid of her."

"Quit being a jerk. You know what I'm talking about, and it was the underlying reason that the two of you had problems."

"The underlying reason I had problems with Susan was she was a slut who couldn't leave her high school boyfriend alone."

"Which is why you were so jealous that Andy got me pregnant," I quipped.

"How would you know I was jealous?"

"Because you told me, dumb fuck. We used to sit in my kitchen and talk for hours while my hubby and all the boys watched sports in the family room... all the boys except for you. You told me lots of things that I'm sure you don't remember."

"And I massaged your swollen feet."

"Yes, you did... and I'm forever grateful for all the help and attention when I was pregnant. You would make an amazing father, Dan. That's why you need to take care of this."

"I'm not impotent, Megan. In case you can't remember, I get it up just fine."

"I'm not inferring you can't get an erection, Dan. You had that down pat when you were married. I'm talking about fertility. You need to get a sperm count."

"Not happening," he said bluntly. "I'm not going to some university to have an old, bald-headed doctor feel around my junk in front of a class full of med students."

"Where the hell did that come from, Dan? I'm talking about a fertility clinic, not anatomy lab."

"You were going to send me to Jackson."

"That's right. It's the best fertility clinic in the state. They will figure you out, Dan. They will fix you up."

"I'm plenty fixed up right now, Meg. You have no reason to suspect I'm shooting blanks."

"No reason other than the fact that Vic knocked up your wife within a month after she left you while you couldn't breed her in the two years you were married!" Dan stood up and huffed around the room like a bull preparing to charge. "I never used protection with you. Did you know that?"

"What? I thought you got on the pill."

"That's what I told you, but I didn't. I was so sure you had a problem, I just decided to take the chance. Dan, we fucked almost every day for three solid months. You're shooting blanks, sweetie."

"I'm sorry, Megan. I seem to remember that I almost choked you to death on all my cum."

"I remember that too, Dan. It was on that fucking video that you should never have filmed and 'somehow' your ex got hold of it. But the volume of your ejaculate has nothing to do with our discussion or your problem. It's sperm number and function. You need an analysis."

"So, if I agree to have my sperm 'analyzed', what do I get in return?"

"From me? Nothing. But you probably get to be a daddy if you can stop fooling around with those college girls from State and settle down with a proper woman your own age."

"You're just jealous of those college girls, Megan... speaking of jealousy."

"Yes, I am. I admit it. Although, some of those girls are bimbo bubble headed cum dumpsters who can't carry on any level of conversation."

"I don't go out with them for the conversation," Dan laughed.

"I know why you go out with them. I've seen your video collection, remember?"

"And it made you wet to look at it, didn't it Megan."

I shook my head, smiling. "Back to the analysis, Dan. Will you let me send you for an evaluation?"

"I'm not going to Jackson."

Dan was not very receptive, but I convinced him to get a sperm count locally. "We don't have a fertility clinic here in this little town, but the Urology clinic down the street can take a quick look and give a preliminary opinion. Let me set you up there."

I was in the process of scheduling the consult when Dan demanded we send the specimen to Urology from our office. That is highly irregular, and I told him as much, but he would not stand down.

"Either you get it here," he said, "or I'm not getting it done at all."

"This is for your own good, Dan!" We argued back and forth. Finally, I made a call to Urology to see if I could personally bring the sample over there and have the doctor look at it as a favor. They agreed. Nothing official.

Dan seemed happy enough, so I brought him a cup and put it down on the exam table in front of him. "What do I do with this?" he asked.

"What do you think?" I replied. "You put your sample in there so I can carry it over to Urology."

"Seriously?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "You're saying that I have to jerk off in this cup? I can't possibly do that in here."

"Why the hell not, Dan? I don't remember you having any trouble getting it up or shooting it out regardless of your location." Admittedly, my comment was way out of line and unprofessional. He was getting on my last nerve.

"That was with you, Meg. I can't masturbate in an exam room with people walking by the door and nurses cackling at the front desk. Can I take this home and bring it back."

"That is not an option. What about the bathroom down the hall?"

"Not good enough, Megan. This is grand central station. I need quiet and some porn... or maybe a little personal help from you."

"Personal help? Are you fucking serious?" I was trying to keep my voice down. "I can't do that with patients, and I certainly can't do it in here."

"Then, you might as well forget it, Megan. I can't do this in this clinic." Dan slapped the cup on the counter and gave me a disappointed look as he reached for the door to exit the exam room.

"Oh God!" I moaned, slapping my forehead. "Get over here... and bring me that freaking cup." He did. "Okay, pull it out, and be quiet about it. You better not make me regret this."

Dan unbuckled his jeans and unzipped about as loudly as you could possibly pull down a zipper. "Nice," I said, rather facetiously. He pulled down his black Under Armour briefs. They were snug. Too snug. And he was already hard.

"Yeah, it looks like you really have a problem getting excited in the exam room. How long have you had this erection?" He was smirking at me deviously.

"Do you really want to know?" I shook my head affirmatively. I was stroking his shaft in my greedy little hand. It was almost an involuntary response. "Ever since you came in here." Dan looked down, then gazed into my eyes. I acknowledged that I was jerking him off.

"You're a manipulative mother fucker, you know that?"

"And you're just the mother I want to fuck, Megan." He reached over and unbuttoned my lab coat. I let him. I can't imagine why.

"We aren't even supposed to be talking. This is forbidden. I signed a contract."

"Shut up and slip off your jacket, Meg. This isn't the first contract you've broken with me. You might as well make the best of it." I let him slide my lab coat over my shoulders and lay it crossways on the exam table. I was wearing my medical scrubs underneath. His hands were all over me.

"Why don't you take care of this yourself," I mumbled, still gripping his dick at the base. "I can hold the cup for you."

Dan kissed me hard, knotting my chestnut hair in his powerful fist. He forced his tongue in my mouth, and I took it. He was pressing up against me, rubbing pre-cum all over my scrub shirt. "Stop!" I insisted, pulling away for just a moment. My voice was breathy though I was breathless.

He yanked my head back and shoved his tongue down my throat. I almost gagged from the thrust and the impact. His shaft was like a steel rod ramming into my belly button. I tried to hold it away from me, but he had me pinned against the table. "Please, Dan. You're hurting me." He wasn't.

Dan backed away as he pulled off his shirt. He was wearing a tight, grey T that accentuated his muscles. Now his sexy chest was bare, and his jeans were nearly down to his knees. It's difficult to imagine how he could have seemed so imposing, but he was.

"You've made a mess," I told him, looking down at my shirt. There were greasy drops of pre-cum soaked into the material. He might has well have jerked off all over me.

"Lose the top," he told me sternly.

"It's not going to help me now, Dan. I can't clean this up in here. I have to hide it with my lab coat and hope nobody smells me."

"I don't give a shit about what you've got to hide, Megan. Lose the top. I'm tired of seeing it." Dan tugged my shirt over my head so fast he nearly ripped off my earrings. He slung it into the sink by the counter, then reached behind me and unhooked my bra.

"Dan, no!" I objected, wrapping my arms around my chest. Ninety percent of the battle was lost. How do you hold on to your bra after a guy has unhooked it? You don't. It went flying across the room.

"Just as I remember them," he triumphantly announced, grasping my tiny nipples and pulling them gently to lift my meager B-Cups. I tried to push his arms away, but Dan was much too strong... and there was the issue of being quiet... nurses in the hall and all that. Ears glued to the door.

Dan pulled the string on my scrub bottoms and untied my pretty bow. The waistband was elastic. He slid them down my thighs all the way to my ankles, where he stopped with his face in my crotch. I was wearing a white cotton thong with prints of red roses, and he sniffed the aroma of my dripping infidelity.

"Do you want to deny that you're ready for me, Megan?" He kissed my pussy through the thin cotton curtain, then stretched the fragile triangle into a narrow cord of material which he scissored up between my labia. I gasped. "You're not shaving your pussy these days?" he asked.

"I trim it for Andy. He likes me to leave a runway. You're ruining my panties, Dan." He was deeply concerned. So much so that he pulled on them harder. I could hear the material ripping. It was then that he started sawing, scrubbing the soft material back and forth inside my slit.

"Please stop," I begged for the second time in just a few minutes. I grabbed his arms in a panic, but it was to no avail. I was going to come. He knew it. I knew it. And there was no holding him back.

I draped my arms around his bare neck and buried my head into his shoulder, slobbering and shuddering and trying not to scream. I felt myself squirt into the knotted material that was rubbing my clit and prayed my twisted panties would keep me from soaking my scrubs around my ankles. For once I wished I had slipped off everything before the juice started flying.

Dan didn't give me time to look. He turned me around and leaned me over the exam table. With one flex of his bicep, he ripped off my thong and threw it against the wall by the window. Thankfully, the shades were pulled.

I felt his cock against my opening, and I was slick as an oil-wrestling wench. He stepped on my scrub pants to hold them to the floor. "Step out, Megan." He was growling. It was that animal sound I remembered hearing when Dan used to work me over during a super rough pounding. This was no place for that.

"Dan, wait," I interjected, but he smacked me on my ass. The sound echoed in the room like the crack of a whip. Could we seriously be any less discreet?

"Pull your foot out of your scrubs and spread your legs," he ordered. There was no lock on the exam room door. By now, I was expecting a news crew to come in, cameras blazing. I pulled my leg up, but as luck would have it, my pants leg came with me along with my sneaker. I just pulled the pants inside out.

No matter. Dan didn't care as long as I could open my legs. He actually didn't need me open. He could have fucked me with my thighs crunched together. He just wanted me splayed so he could see his thick dick up my cunt. He shoved it in me like an animal, growling that sinister groan. I squealed. He put his hand on my mouth and shoved it in deeper, banging against the table. Nothing I could do.

Then, the FUCKING really started... punishing and powerful penetration. Ball slapping hysteria. Stretching and moaning. Sloppy, wet groaning. Hopelessly unmistakable meat stabbing frenzy. Somebody turned the music volume up in the office. Well, that answered any questions about keeping this undercover. They were just trying to keep the patients from asking questions.

I didn't want to come again, but naturally I did... all over my pants on the floor... the ones still tied around my ankles that were turned inside out. Mercifully, Dan was close behind. I couldn't believe it when he blew his load inside me. "Shit," I said, tears streaming from my climax. "That's your fucking specimen for Urology."

Dan reached over and unscrewed the top off the specimen cup. He put it in my hand and slid the cup between my legs. "So, go ahead and collect it, Megan. Push that cum out of your well fucked pussy."

I was still leaning over the table. I had to lift up and look underneath me. "Help me, Dan. I'm going to miss the cup." He put his hand over mine and guided my position, then pushed his middle finger up my gash. I felt him press down, and the semen started flowing - globs dripping out of my snatch. I couldn't believe how much he had splattered inside me.

"Push, Meg." I did. Then, suddenly his finger was up my ass. "Push," he whispered.

"Oh God, please. Dan don't."

"Why not?"

"I can't take anymore. Everybody out there knows what we're doing."

"Do they?" He pulled back and shoved it in again. I yelped. "Don't drop that cup, Megan. You'll have to do this all over again."

"Please, Dan."

"Please what, Meg? Please fuck you even harder up the ass? You know that I'm going to, and you're going to love it... just as much as you loved it when I fucked your pussy." Dan pumped me with his finger as I continued to hang on to the cup... pumped me deeper and faster. He started rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Coming...I'm coming." That's all I could muster from my weak, trembling voice. He wasn't going to stop until I did. Somehow, I held on to the cup of semen. Dan screwed on the lid while I was trying to recover. It took me several long minutes to get dressed.

My scrubs were covered in cum...my juices on my pants and his pre-cum on my shirt. I put my lab coat over everything and buttoned it up.

"I'm going to kill you for this," I told him as I prepared to exit the exam room. I will probably get fired. I walked out without looking at anyone.

"I'm taking this to Urology," I announced. I didn't look back... just walked out the back door, got in my jeep and left. When I arrived at Urology, I called the nurse contact, a girl who previously worked in our clinic. She came out to retrieve the specimen while I was sitting in the parking lot.

"You aren't coming in?" Jessica asked.

"Got to run," I said. She looked down my top. I wasn't wearing a bra. Dan had kept it and put it in his pocket. She smiled at me.

"You've got cute little tits, Megan. Did you have fun collecting that specimen?" I just looked at her. "I got a phone call from your office that you were on your way," she added. Jessica pulled at my lab coat as she was leaning through the window. She checked out the stains on my shirt. "Looks like you took a bath in it, girl?"

"I spilled my milkshake at lunch."

"Yeah, I bet." Jessica lifted her head out of my window and leaned up against the door of my jeep, swirling the creamy specimen in the clear plastic cup as she observed the viscosity of the liquid. "Still warm," she mentioned. "I understand you're a squealer. I can't wait to hear the audio."

DampKitten
DampKitten
163 Followers
12