All Comments on 'Sphere Ch. 03'

by testudo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ugh...

its so short i cant get into it... its got the build up but no... POW...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like it.

The story line is different. The emotional development is pretty good and the progression of events is engaging. Good job and thanks for writing this.

Plainshoneybadger

OzytronOzytronover 12 years ago

Thanks for adding another chapter :) Needs a little cleaning up dialogue-wise..still hot but chapter one's labor scene might be my favourite thing of ever. Hard to beat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Definite Quality

I could absolutely envision this becoming a movie. How many guys wish for unlimited sex with beautiful women? This tale, tells the perils of that wish. What starts off great becomes torturous. It would have to be adapted slightly. Let the plot go much longer with the idea the women are fine, and Eric's life is just a party. Slowly building boredom and repetition. Then we discover the womens' true fate and Eric becomes suicidally depressed and his life is absolute hell. Months.... year's of this.... then in an instant everything changes, Eric has something to fight for. Maybe for an ending: Eventually becoming free of the changes the aliens made to his body (surgery in the middle of the rise of the rebellion). After becoming free he gains some ability with energy production that is crucial to an upcoming rebellion battle and the conclusion would be the revolt overthrowing the Progenitors. Then a plot twist, that the rebels have won the ship, but not the war.

Alpha_IonakanaAlpha_Ionakanaover 7 years ago
Love This series!

I'd love to see more! Really hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous