All Comments on 'Spice It Up A Notch!'

by Sarah36

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Whatever

Bored after 12 years, no kids, just a couple of wild and crazy guys, right? No, this does not work for most people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your serious aren't you?

This has to be the most stupid "Sex saved my marriage" story ever in the history of LIT. Secondly you are not married so how can you write about being married? You claim to have a 'boyfriend' actually I am guessing you have hundreds of 'boyfriends' you probably don't even know the names of some of them. But it's your life. I am sure you and your 'boyfriends' are enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Totally hot. Forget what the bluenoses think.

You gotta wonder about these people who open a story that's clearly labelled "Loving Wives" and then complain about a woman having sex outside her marriage. It's almost as if they're secretly fascinated, but too dishonest to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Watch out everyone

Poisson69 and his anti-lit bully boys are out and about. I can hear the jackboots. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I wish she was my wife. I have tried to get her to live this style, No go, HELP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
your lucky

your a lucky woman, anyone that can go though life as dumb as you never will have a problem because noone will listen to you and you have all the sickos on your side.

RockyRatRockyRatabout 14 years ago
Nice Work

I really enjoyed this one. It's of a little different bent from most of the other cuckold tales and for that I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
well if sex with your big dicked black bull

was so boring no wonder. on the other hand sex seems for you to be just something meaningless, also no wonder you got bored. I'll have a sandwich with somebody I don't know as casual as you have sex. not much left in your life which will be exiting. I hope for you that you find some day real passion, what a pitty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Anon-watch out....

"0" score because you're an asshole and a fucking moronic idiot for making remarks like that. Feel better asshole?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Arithmetic problem?

In the first couple of paragraphs there seems to be a contradiction. How could they be married for 12 years, yet he has been her husband for 16 years?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I was bummed because my honey (also 48) is losing.....

.....most of that frenzied libido often seen, (in my experience) in 35 to 45 year-old women. I've very recently changed my attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not erotic - just sickly unrealistic

sorry about your life which has no human values.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why...

I have no idea if your story is real or not but I enjoyed it very much. Except for the very last bit where you are keeping secrets from your husband. Why do that? Would that not hurt him tremendously if he found out? And, eventually, he will find out. So...why?

gregy70gregy70about 14 years ago
luved it

I luved your story. I luv to think it's all true & there is woman in the world that can really enjoy themselves like this. It's really appealing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I hope this really is true, 'coz I love to think there's some hot milf out there fucking just about anybody with a cock who wants her. Only thing is, why are you doing it when you've got a black guy with a 10" cock at home? Or are all the stories about black guys just a myth? !!

xx Ken

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
taking one and all cocks

well this was one very erotic horny story spice it up a notch.

reading this was so very erotic and exciting . now i would love more of your very hot horny stories .

playman64playman64about 12 years ago
HOT HOT STORY

Sarah,

Thats a HOT story, I really enjoyed reading it. LOved your pix also, you have a nice body. Thanks for the cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

u are a cheating slut now and your husband are a willing cuckold u broke the rules by fucking those other men behind his back I wonder how he will react if he ever find u fuck other men without his knowledge. and wat happened too your guild you are now just a cock whore with no shame.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
@Anonymous

You d o realize this is just a story, the author isn´t some promiscuous wife and everything is made up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot story! Had me hard as as a rock! The perfect way to spice it up...😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Then her husband's dick burned when he peed.

A quick trip to the Doctor's confirmed he had an STD. That's when he filed for a divorce. Dumb story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Being a whore never helped any marriage. Ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was super hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just more of the big lie. The marriage is dead the moment you cheat. No amount of spin as "spicing it up", or a fling, or "needs", or "just sex" will ever make it right. You are damaged goods.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dumbos how can fuck others spice up a marriage is there any proof doing such act will save a dying relation if it was correct then marriage counseling they will husband and wifd fuck other people to save their marriage fucking bullshit spicing up what a shot which bustard made up this junk motherfucking bastard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous