All Comments on 'Spiced-Up Marriage: A Big Surprise'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It's a fine story. each of your suggested sequels will be great! my wife and I have fantasies about same sex events for ourselves. she fucks my ass frequently with different size vibrators. we have a lot of fun and have been married 30 years. keep going with this story line. Thanks so much! w/r LSL

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
You asked. No.

I don't enjoy those stories that tell the same tale twice, second time from a different participant's perspective. I'm not even crazy about the authors that jump from one point-of-view to another when there's no repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done

A little chastity for Doug, more Femdom for Pam

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jasmine delights again!

You never fail. 5 stars

While it might not be for everyone, the thought of an open sharing relationship is a giant turn on. Which ever way you choose to continue this saga will be great.

Thanks for filling out fantasy lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I vote Spiced up marriage: a play night.

Great story! Let's see them trade/swing with each other next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome.....loved it

Great story that evolved quickly, but naturally. Happy to have the point of view change from story to story, but no need to repeat as I agree that it would essentially be redundant....

ndeavourndeavourover 4 years ago
Loved it!

How interesting that I have been writing something similar. Now will have to reread both to make sure I'm not copying anything. Your style is a delight! I'll read any variation on this couple any time!

hbcacouplehbcacoupleover 4 years ago
Great Story!

I can't wait for the sequel.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Arousing

Great story, Jasmine! It reminds me of some others I've read here and one I wrote myself. I'm looking forward to more of this series and all the bi-play involved. Five stars! Sex is sex whether as a giver or as a receiver, whether oral or anal, and whether as a bottom or a top! Both men and women should enjoy it all!

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 4 years ago
Great Story

I would have given this story ten stars if I could have. Very well written and very erotic. I can't wait for the next chapter. I do think that writing Pam's version would be too repetitive. Just keep it going. Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

You never disappoint. Hard from the start. Can’t wait for the pegging story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agreed with Don

I'm in agreement with DonaldElliot. You asked, so, no. For the same reason he said, but also because how is it you say you already have more in the works for this, when you have multiple unfinished stories. Maybe you should consider finishing them before adding to this, or any other new ones. Food for thought. Oh, and a marinating pussy? I've seen you mention that a few times. I think I will pass. Sounds like she needs a good wash, a date with Massengill's, and some FTD. Marinating? Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

look forward to your continuing chapters.

this was a great start, very erotic how it played out.

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 4 years ago
Hot

As always your stories are well written and sexy. Looking forward to more on Doug and Pam's adventures.

chuckminnchuckminnover 4 years ago
Great!!!!!

A great story

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 4 years ago

It's hard for me to believe that Mike wasn't immediately enthralled by BBC but maybe everyone isn't as much of a BBC slut as I am lol great read.

mbaabdmbaabdover 4 years ago
One of your best

Not sure I am into all of this, but you gave me the desired outcome. Keep the series going.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 4 years ago

Thank you. I’m never very keen on hearing the same story from different points of view as the build up of tension isn’t there. That said, some explanation of Pam’s acquaintance with Kimberley and Doug wouldn’t be amiss. Rapid changes of PoV also leave me cold, as they almost inevitably interfere with the flow of the narrative. All of that said, this has been an exhilarating ride that leaves me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed the story, but...

The name calling lessened the enjoyment. 3*s.

9volt9voltover 4 years ago
So sexy

Terrific sexy story. I'm looking forward to the pegging story and wherever it leads from there.

BarlowNBarlowNover 4 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this story a lot. It would have only been better if they had full on swung, but I understood why you held off on that. Moving forward my preference would be to see the game night, the couple swap and the pegging.

merlinuk69merlinuk69over 4 years ago
Awesome story

Truly amazing yet again Jasmine.

Not sure I need to see it from Pam's point of view, it would sort of be the same.

The pegging story looks very interesting, would love that evolve to be more analcentric, bigger toys, fingers hands etc

The bi orgy theme is a great idea too, DP's TP's etc

I had to look up Scooby Doo porn....lol.....I didn't think of that, then I looked up Flinstone porn, much perferred Betty and Wilma licking and sucking, doing 69

Thank you xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!!!

As always your stories never fail to arouse!!!!!

bucco40bucco40over 4 years ago
Pam before peg

You nned to tell Pam's story of how this came to be before you having her start pegging hubby.

slipperycat25slipperycat25over 4 years ago
Dressed up

I can see a step along the way where mike puts on the hoseiry, maybe cross dressing too. Would be hot anyway. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story but

When are we getting more of Tasha's story in Black Dominance????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another great story to read!!!!

Another great story to read! Keep this series going

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

A great story as always from Silkstockingslover. I would love reading all those stories mentioned.

Seedr_99Seedr_99about 4 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it, much like I do all your stories.

loverofbksloverofbksabout 4 years ago

I loved your story. I would prefer to head straight to the pegging personally... anyway we can have some of your amazing illustrations that's the only thing that could make this any hotter.

44special44specialabout 4 years ago
More, please

I loved this story, and seriously look forward to reading more in the line.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 4 years ago
so fun to read and imagine

I staed this the ther day, and finally got back to finish. what a great place to stop. thanks and five stars

shrimohitshrimohitabout 4 years ago
Very hot

This is the first time, I am reading this type of story which has combination of all gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, dom and sub and so on. I was searching for this kind of hot and erotic stories. At last got it from Silkstockingslover. Keep writing this surreal.

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasabout 4 years ago
Great!

Thanks so much for a great story. Will enjoy reading more about this couple. Please continue.

ssheersssheersabout 4 years ago
Pantyhose or stockings

Fantastic just wish the guys would wear pantyhose esp the sissy want to be .

Northof50Northof50about 4 years ago
Nice!

Always enjoy your stories. This one is really hot, keep them coming :)

blksoldierblksoldierabout 4 years ago
excellent

One of the best stories ive ever read wonderfully written.

Mobile49Mobile49about 4 years ago
Smoking

Once again, you have made me want to try your characters’ adventures.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 4 years ago
Love it

Keep it going what ever you come up with will be great

Can’t wait to read them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

Well written and super sexy. Sequel please!

bi_cyclerbi_cycleralmost 4 years ago
A real pleaser

Two bi couples have been a fantasy of mine for ages. You really nailed it. Great story and I hope just the beginning for these two and their friends. The possibilities are endless.

cibixcibixalmost 4 years ago

loved it! thank you. :-)

Sexykat62Sexykat62over 3 years ago
Anxiously Awaiting

Looking forward to the next chapters or sequels with much anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Great story - sorry that there is no sequel yet. Please continue the story!!!

JaypleeJaypleeabout 3 years ago

Great story got me so hot sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very erotic. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful and so well paced. And I loved everyone’s chill attitude. More please, specifically the play night and group sex themed stories.

Werehorse69Werehorse69about 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read. Came twice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to see him get paid and see if he goes to a swingers party and takes a big dicks in his mouth

hammersmith__60hammersmith__60almost 3 years ago

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes!!!

awyldsideawyldsideover 2 years ago

Don't like the word faggot in a marriage. Won't he worry that Pam will like the bigger cock more than his average one?

also, is this a repost?

Will you do a sequel, it has been 18 months, and no I don't want to hear the same story from Pam's perspective?

Maybe the nest chapter could be from her.

Love your stuff

phallustinephallustineover 2 years ago

Wow! To live on Page 3–a man-slut, with a cock between my cock sucking lips.

SharderssSharderssover 2 years ago

Superb, would appreciate any sequels, especially with a little bi play please

GbcoyoteGbcoyoteover 2 years ago

I can't wait to read more from this series.

reswreswover 2 years ago

Wow Had not to masterbate to that one! Could you talk to my wife? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing Story!!!! It made me totally hard and horny. I think you should do the pegging sequel and then the play night with other couples. Also, maybe put them in a spot where Mike has to earn money and make the play rough. Just some ideas. Great writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's hard to remember that it's just a story and nit an actual event!

DarkPoet2000DarkPoet2000over 2 years ago

Absolute stunning and "longing for more" story telling ! Loooooved it.....from the beginnig to the end(hopeful not to be ....As for the wish list :

as)yes what does a married woman might think finding out of her husbands inkling...

b) pegging ...yes please... buy toys.. fun and having a laugh in the shop...it is fun...I know...

c)I really like your "realistic" approach... not rushinging,hestiation, keeping the rules/agreement from the start , sloooowwly geeting into it - it is more believable... head-cinema works better.... the fiction-taste is less distracting...

100% waiting for more

JadeEmpressJadeEmpressover 2 years ago

I'm curious to make this a part of my new reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

as with your other pieces so well written and i'm looking forward to all those ideas in print!

Sigmund7Sigmund7over 2 years ago

Great story. I am looking forward to additional episodes no matter which direction you go.

LuganisLuganisabout 2 years ago

I think this is the third time I read this story, and I definitely love it.

I wish all women are so open and couples have so good communication to make fantasies happen…

Leroi123Leroi123about 2 years ago

REALLY LIKED IT! PREFERENCES ARE: A PLAY NIGHT AND , THEN A PEGGING.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

loved the story

I'm a straight man and could imagine that actually happening the only thing that was missed was that his wife was not offering him her ass in return as the other couple has and did. i think in my mind that was the only down side to the story and can not wait for the next installment and all should follow

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 1 year ago

loved it. awesome story

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Loved this story.Soooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Maybe the play night where Mike's "limit's" are pushed further and he and wife learn Master/sub play?

BestsuckitBestsuckitover 1 year ago

I've been dying for stories where she goes lesbian and he becomes gay. Nothing more satisfying to me then for a wo, an to transform into a hot sensual dyke while her husband can't even get hard for pussy anymore. Only a big thick penis will satisfy his sexual frustrations

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YOU NEVER ASSIST TO AMAZE ME. YOUR STORIES ARE Amazing !

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

489. Loved it. Variety seems to be the spice of sex. You make up the finest tales, or even tails. But you promised a continuation over 3 years ago and never followed through. The suggestions you made all would be tempting. They portrayed a nice continuation, so why not?

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

489. Loved it. Variety seems to be the spice of sex. You make up the finest tales, or even tails. But you promised a continuation over 3 years ago and never followed through. The suggestions you made all would be tempting. They portrayed a nice continuation, so why not?

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturist10 months ago

Thank you for another well written storý. This story is a delight for all teaders.

PHUCHU2PHUCHU29 months ago

It was really an erotic story. It put lead in my pencil. I hope my wife and I have that much fun with another couple.

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

Truly fantastic! If my wife were insisting I take cock, I would do so. Hope she happens upon this missive. Will give her ideas, no doubt!

ronibarretronibarret2 months ago

Greedily awaiting Spiced-Up Marriage: A Sex Roulette

An eight-some game night leads to an orgy.

My preference, anyhow! So hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well it's been four years now without another chapter, but I enjoyed the heck outta this, and fwiw my vote is not to tell the story from the other side, just my personal preference, I find those stories esp when the narrative switches back and forth to be a bit tedious. Bravo as always

mfj77mfj77about 1 month ago

Fun! So where are the follow-ups? Really cruel to tease a continuation and then cut and run. ;-(

Pam's viewpoint might be fun. Could detail how she found a couple to play with. Would be more interested in the morning follow-on and other stories.

In any event, keep writing. You're my inspiration for joining Literotica; your stories are always fun even when they cover activities that are not my kink.

Thanks for all the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...