Spiced-Up Marriage: A Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close your eyes, dummy," my wife yelled, but it was too late.

I closed them as more cum hit me, warmer than I would have expected, but in a nice soothing way, not humiliating at all like I thought it would be.

"So hot," Pam said.

"Bend over," Kimberly ordered someone. Pam?

I suddenly felt hands on my thighs and opened my one eye not coated with cum to see my wife facing me from a few inches away.

"Enjoying your Valentine's Day surprise?"

"A little," I smiled, feeling cum dripping off my chin.

"Do you mind if I clean some of that cum off your face?" she asked, and then moaned as she obviously had a dick inside her, no doubt the plastic one.

"Sure," I said.

"With my tongue?"

"Sure."

She scooted closer, I leaned closer, and she began licking, kissing and sucking my face, eating Doug's cum.

I joked, "Hey, leave some of that for me."

She then licked some off my face and tongued it into my mouth with a kiss.

"You two are so cute," Kimberly said.

"I know," Pam said, breaking the kiss before she ordered, "now fuck me."

"As you wish," Kimberly said, as my wife bent down and took my cock in her mouth, suddenly getting spit roasted.

"I love that position," Kimberly said, as she fucked my wife while my wife bobbed on my cock hungrily... like she used to.

Doug urged, "Fuck her harder, baby."

"Okay, okay," she laughed, as she began really pounding Pam, who tried to keep sucking me, but couldn't last long.

"Sorry, honey, apparently I'm suddenly not much of a multi-tasker," she apologized, before turning her head back to look at Kimberly. "Yes, fuck me, fuck my wet cunt."

"I'm not stopping until you come all over my cock," Kimberly said as she slammed into my wife.

Pam turned back to me and asked, "Do you like watching me get fucked?"

"God, yes," I answered.

"Because I don't want this to be a one-night thing," she said.

"Me neither," I said, thrilled to hear her say that. I then joked, "How could it be, since you already offered me to be Doug's on-call cock sucker?"

"And Pam, I expect you to be my on-call pussy pleaser," Kimberly added.

"Anytime," my wife agreed, as we apparently both had agreed to serve as submissive standby sex servants for the younger couple.

"I fuck my cock suckers sometimes," Doug chipped in for the first time in a while.

"Then I guess I'll have to train his ass for you," my wife said, looking directly at me.

"You really want to fuck me, don't you?" I asked.

"I really want to peg your ass, baby," she admitted. "Is that okay?"

"Do I have a say in it?" I smiled slyly.

"Of course you do," she grinned back saucily. "You can either eagerly take my strap-on, or I can forcefully take your ass."

"Hmmmmm, tough choice," I joked, again wondering what that would feel like.

"Oh yes, harder, I'm getting so close," Pam moaned as she looked me in the eyes. Seeing her desperate look of lust was so hot.

"Come, baby, come all over her cock," I encouraged.

"Oh yes, fuck baby, I love you," my wife moaned, clearly near a state of apocalyptic orgasm.

"I love you too, baby," I said back, a strange intimate moment as my wife was fucked by another woman while I had sticky man-cum on my face.

"Oh yes, yes, fucking yes," her voice babbled and screamed as her orgasm hit her.

She collapsed headfirst onto my leg, just missing my dick, as she came.

Kimberly pulled out of my wife a moment later and announced the scorecard, "so at this point in the proceedings I've come twice, my man has come twice, and now Pam has come twice, so it's just you left, Mike."

I wanted to fuck Kimberly, badly, but I knew that wasn't part of today's plans. Yet the other three had all fucked someone, all had taken a turn at being the fucker.

"So. Do you want Doug to suck you off again or," Kimberly paused for dramatic effect, "you can fuck his ass."

"Hey, don't speak for me," Doug said, before adding, "although I could use a nice ass fucking."

"Really?" I said, thinking even though he'd said he took it in the ass, he wouldn't want to take my dick that way.

"Yeah, baby, I really want to see you fuck Doug," my wife coaxed me as she rested on my leg, reached over and stroked my cock.

"Really?" I repeated, this strange wild night just getting stranger and wilder.

"Fuck yeah," she said. "You think two girls are hot, I think two guys are hot."

"Really?" I repeated like a parrot, this being new information. Or not; I was losing track.

Kimberly offered, "I'll go get the lube."

"So stud, are you going to fuck Doug for me?" Pam asked.

"I don't know," I said, I'd always just imagined myself sucking a dick, never sucking one, taking one in my ass, and never fucking a guy. Yet if my wife was allowing it and wanting to watch, then why not? I mean she didn't let me fuck her ass, so this was something we didn't do at home. Or at least not yet, perhaps tonight had opened up lots of new doors between us.

"That's all right, I know," she said, as she swirled her tongue around my cock head. "You're going to fuck Doug. End of discussion."

"Only if he wants to do it," Doug said. "Mate, I don't want you doing anything you don't want to do."

"I do want to," I said decisively, my cock so hard again and so desperately needing release.

"You want to what?" My wife asked demurely.

"I want to fuck Doug," I admitted, as my wife took my cock in her mouth.

"Awesome," Doug said, "I haven't had a real dick in my ass for quite a while."

"Doesn't it hurt?" I asked, no longer worried if it was gay, but rather worried about the pain.

"The first time or two," he admitted, "but there are ways of easing you into it, so you two have some homework to do before next time. But for now, I just need some lube to loosen the area up."

"Cool," I moaned, as my wife continued sucking my cock.

"Bend over, baby," Kimberly said, as I looked over at her with a bottle of lube.

Doug didn't say anything, he just turned around on the couch, knelt and rested his hands on the backrest.

"He has a great ass," Kimberly said, as Pam stopped sucking me to watch.

"Yes, he does," my wife admired.

"Hey!" I mock got offended,

"You have a fine ass too," my wife smiled, before adding, "so cute and fuckable."

"Cute?"

"And fuckable." With an ominous grin.

Kimberly coated Doug's ass with lube and then handed the bottle to Pam. "Lube up his probe."

Pam took the bottle, poured a generous amount into her hand, and then stroked my cock; the hand job felt really good.

Kimberly then said, "Now come around here and fuck my man."

"An invitation I never thought I'd hear," I laughed, as I got off the couch feeling horny and a little nervous.

"Did you think you'd ever see your wife wield a strap-on?" Kimberly asked.

"Or eat a pussy?" Pam added.

"Or get eaten by a hot bombshell?" Kimberly added, as she posed her naked bod sexily, cocking a knee and cupping both of her shapely breasts.

"No, no, and no," I laughed as I moved into position behind Doug.

"Put your hands on his hips, and just slide your dick in," Kimberly explained.

"Yeah Mike, just treat my ass like a pussy," he said. "I can take it."

"Okay," I said, as I moved my dick close to his ass, just as my wife placed her hand on my dick.

"Let me guide you in," she said.

"Okay," I said, as my wife positioned my dick against another man's hole. She placed her other hand on my ass and gently pushed me forward.

Then my dick was disappearing into the warm, tight ass of a man I'd just met this evening. It was a lot warmer than a pussy and way tighter, although as I slowly started fucking him, I realized the tightness was mostly at the entrance.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," he groaned, in a way a lot less masculine than his six-foot two linebacker body type would imply he could sound.

"So hot," my wife moaned, collapsing onto the couch and moving her hand to her pussy.

"Hey, you already came twice," I joked.

"We can come all night," Kimberly said from behind me, "we've got girl bits."

"The perks of being a woman," I said, as I slowly fucked Doug. It didn't feel gay at all, it felt natural.

"Yes, baby, fuck that ass," Pam moaned, getting turned on watching us.

"You like watching me fuck another man?"

"It's so hot," she said. "So... taboo."

"Go faster man, fuck me," Doug moaned.

"Hottest things ever are guy orgies," Kimberly said.

"Guy orgies?" Pam asked.

"Yeah, they occur at some level at almost every swingers' party we go to," Kimberly revealed.

"Swingers' parties?" My wife asked, "around here?" as I thought the same thing.

"Yeah, there are. There's a big swinger's community in the area," she informed us.

"And you're part of it?" Pam asked, clearly as intrigued as I was, as I began fucking Doug faster, the tightness so amazing.

"Oh yeah, there are meetings every second Saturday," she revealed.

"I want in," Pam said, shocking me again. A swingers' party was a whole different level from tonight's activities.

"I can get you in," Kimberly smiled. "You'll love it there, and you'll be shocked by some of the people who'll be there."

"Like who?" Pam asked, as I again thought the same thing.

"No, slam that hot rod into my ass, fuck me like you would a hot slut," Doug begged in a surprisingly feminine voice.

"Okay," I said, slamming into his ass.

"Those are secrets you only discover once you join," Kimberly said. "The next one is tomorrow, but we can't get you signed up that quickly. But I'm sure we can for the special leap year one."

"That sounds awesome," Pam said, as Doug's whimpers increased.

"Plus, I think we four would like one or two more play sessions first," Kimberly added.

"Me too," Pam said.

My balls were boiling with the hot future the two women were discussing, plus of course, the tight ass I was fucking.

Kimberly noticed as she said, "You're welcome to come in his ass, he loves that."

"Yes, shoot that load in my asshole, Mike," Doug huffed.

"Okay," I agreed, doing just that, a few deep thrusts later.

"Yes, fill my ass," Doug moaned, as I continued to spurt.

"Doug says there is nothing like the feeling of cum spewing in his ass," Kimberly said, as she then asked, "Still horny? Perhaps an old fashioned 69 for a nightcap?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," my wife eagerly agreed. "Watching my man fuck your man was a real turn-on."

"I know," Kimberly agreed, as she pulled my wife onto the floor, and they were soon dining on each other's pussies.

My load deposited, I pulled out and said, "That was amazing."

"Yeah," Doug agreed, as he stood up and said, "Excuse me; I need to go clean up."

I sat down and watched the two women in a hot 69.

.....

Twenty minutes later, we were in an Uber on the way home and my wife asked, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Did you?"

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second."

"Let's be honest," she said. "We both enjoyed ourselves."

"Yes, we definitely did."

"Do you want to fuck Kimberly?"

"Do you want to fuck Doug?"

"I do," she admitted.

"And I want to fuck Kimberly," I admitted.

"She invited us to a games night with two other couples next weekend," she said.

"An actual games night?"

She shrugged, "I think so."

"I'm in," I said.

"And maybe a supper and playtime on Wednesday," she added. "With the same-sex rule revoked, so we can all be freely bisexual."

"If you're in, I'm in," I said, knowing there was no going back after what we had just done.

"I love you so much," she said, holding my hand.

"I love you too."

"And tomorrow we go shopping," she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"A strap-on cock," she said. "Kimberly says I can get the strap and cocks in a variety of sizes to get you broken in."

"Oh," I said.

"I can't wait to fuck your ass," she said.

I shook my head as the driver looked astonished in the rear-view mirror, "She wants to peg me."

"Meaning I want to pound his ass until he whimpers like a bitch in heat," she amplified.

"Just to clarify, I'm still the man, right?" I asked.

"When I want you to be," she said. "Let's not pretend I haven't always worn the pants in our house."

I laughed as she rubbed my dick, which was somehow hard from this conversation, "that's so true."

"I'm so sucking this dick once we get home," she said.

"And I'm fucking your cunt," I added. "I can't have the last dick inside you not being mine."

"Well, thank God we're almost home, then," she said.

Yes, thank God," I agreed.

As she looked in my eyes, she said, "By the way your eye looks a little rough."

"Yeah, my dad never told me when he gave me the birds and bees speech to close my eyes when taking a big load of man cum."

"Fucking useless father," she smiled.

"I know," I laughed.

.....

Five minutes later, she was sucking my cock in the garage as the kids were home by now; we'd barely taken the time to close the door behind us.

Five minutes after that, I was fucking her in the bedroom as she no longer cared if the kids heard us, something that had definitely been a factor in the decline of our sex life.

Ten minutes later, she was snoring beside me and I lay there, my wife's head on my chest, wondering just how much we had awakened the giant.

THE END FOR NOW

I loved this couple and plan to write more for sure. Actually, I've already started the pegging chapter.

My question is would you like to read the same story from Pam's point of view? Her thoughts, her lesbian lust, etc or is that too repetitive based on this story and/or redundant?

So, potential sequel ideas:

Spiced-Up Marriage: A Bigger Shock

Pam's story.

Spiced-Up Marriage: A Pegging

A discussion the next morning, some shopping, and some exploration with a strap-on cock (already in works).

Spiced-Up Marriage: A Play Night

The two couples explore their new bisexual lives without conditions.

Spiced-Up Marriage: A Sex Roulette

An eight-some game night leads to an orgy.

Spiced-Up Marriage: A Wild Orgy

A leap year swinger's orgy night including first a daisy chain of women, then a pile of men.