Spicing up a Marathon Flight Ch. 03

Story Info
Inflight pre-dinner treats and a tasty dessert!
4.2k words
4.89
3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theloon
theloon
27 Followers

In part one of this story, Jenn and Alan meet for the first time on a long flight across Canada during which they manage to give each other several incredible orgasms without fucking. In part two, they spend a few hours of down time in the airline lounge shower room and fully remedy that void before heading off on an even longer flight together to Australia. Which is where this episode picks up...

We sat sipping on our drinks until the last possible minute as we could see no reason to spend any more time on the plane than we had to. As much as I enjoy flying along with no one to bother me, no email to worry about, no feelings of guilt about just settling in with a book and not feeling I should be "doing something" sixteen hours in the can is just soooo long. We knew there would be no competition for space in the overhead bins where we were sitting and had no desire to get seated early so that all the boarding passengers could bump us on the way by and give us dirty looks for being business class travellers. So we just strolled along to the gate and timed it so that were among the last passengers boarding but not so late that we caused any delay or hassles for the boarding staff or flight crew.

"Welcome aboard Mr. Jacobs, Ms. Allen" said the unusually tall flight attendant by the door as we flashed our boarding passes. She had a radiant smile and seemed remarkably chipper for someone who was about to begin a sixteen-hour flight looking after a group of grumpy passengers. We each nodded our thanks and proceeded down opposite aisles to our seats. The cabin had a single "pod" window seat on each side and pairs of pods down the middle that had retractable dividers between them. They were all pulled up so that people not travelling together didn't have to look into each other's space but we quickly dropped ours down into the seat and settled in together in what was almost like a two-seat couch with a bit of a divider down the middle. It was kind of nice really and I was looking forward to spending so much time with her. And to sleeping with her. Sort of 😊

I threw my little carry-on bag up into the overhead bin and my backpack with my laptop, IPad and my books under the footrest in the pod and plopped down into the seat. Jenn had put a bunch of stuff into her seat area first and by the time I looked over at her, she was just in the process of lifting her bag up into the overhead. I got a great view of her stretching up and of her beautiful tits, which I knew were roaming free of a bra beneath the comfortable cotton shirt she had changed into for the long flight. The top two buttons were undone and I got a pretty good bit of cleavage as she stretched up. Even though I felt like a silly horny teenager, I could not help having a good stare at her yoga pant encased crotch at the same time and thinking about that sweet pussy I had been licking, sucking and fucking just over an hour ago in airline lounge's shower suite. She totally busted me as she slid down into her seat and laughed as she said "see anything you like?"

"Absolutely" I said as I started to lean over to give her a kiss. "And what a beautiful sight it is and what a great flashback it provokes." I had just given her a light peck on the lips and was lifting my had to give one of her boobs a quick squeeze when I noted our statuesque flight attendant coming down the aisle toward us on Jenn's side. She had to be at least five foot ten and she had the walk of a runway model. Her deep brown skin was dramatically accented by the maroon airline uniform which she somehow managed to make look sexy and professional at the same time.

The cabin was almost empty and she came right up to Jenn's seat to welcome her aboard again. She handed her a menu and asked her what she would like to drink after takeoff. After noting Jenn's order, she leaned in and looking at Jenn said: "Would you mind if I just quickly lean across you and pass Mr. Jacobs' menu to him?" Jenn gave her a quick "no problem" shrug and with a broad smile, the flight attendant, whose "Corey" nametag I could now read, leaned over and passed me the food and drinks menu for the flight. I knew it was strange but I could swear that she did so in such as way as to put her boobs almost right in Jenn's face as she reached over and Jenn got quite the eyeful. She took my drink order to and wished us a good flight and headed back up to the galley area. To my amusement, Jenn watched her walking up the aisle and I could swear she was checking out her ass as she did so.

By mutual agreement, we decided we would read our books for a while before dinner came and we sat there sipping our drinks in a companionable silence as the plane hit cruising altitude and everyone settled in for the long ride. We were both conscious of the very long flight and how crappy it would be to be hungover and dehydrated so we took it easy on the drinks but the fresh warm nuts and Australian beer were hard for me to resist and Jenn fared not much better in staying off the beautiful Australian white being served so that by the time the dinner service preliminaries kicked into gear, we were both feeling pretty relaxed. We put our books away and started chatting again as our "new friend" Corey set up the linen on our table trays and took our dinner drinks orders.

Without so much as a wink or change in tone of voice or facial expression of any kind Jenn leaned over and took my hand and in her left and with her right, casually undid another button on her shirt and pulled my hand up to her chest. "As you saw a little while ago, my tits are super sensitive when treated right and you certainly treated them right. I would like a little pre-dinner orgasm before our friend Corey comes back. Do you think you can help a girl out?"

Yet again her innocent conversational tone as she shifted to sex talk kind of flustered me but I was getting used to it by now. I had long ago scoped out the fact that seats behind us, ahead of us and to either side were empty and that the guy in the window seat in the row ahead on Jenn's side could really only see into our row if he leaned way over to do so. So with a quick glance toward the flight attendant area, I plunged my hand in to her shirt. I loved the feel of her soft breasts and cupped first the left then the right and then circled back to gently roll her nipples between my fingers. They certainly weren't soft and I could see Jenn's cheeks flush almost right away and feel her stomach tighten below my hands. Hiking myself up in my seat a bit, I quickly leaned over, pulled her shirt aside and took her left nipple quickly into my mouth. I knew from our little session in the shower room a couple hours ago that she seemed to either like soft gentle caresses on her tits or hard and heaving sucking and nothing much in between. Given the time limit she had imposed, I went the heavy sucking route and clamped on hard with my mouth her nipple as my hand kept kneading her other breast and squeezing its super hard nipple firmly. She cupped her hand behind my neck and drew my head into her even harder and I could hear her starting to whimper. She put her other hand in her mouth to muffle the sound and almost before I knew it, I could feel her shudder hard while arching her back. And then just as suddenly, she seemed to slump down in her seat. I was amazed at how quickly she could cum and mildly disappointed that I couldn't keep sucking her nipples and playing with those gorgeous tits but she gently pushed me away as she came down from her climax.

"Oh that felt so good" she said as she smiled at me from her laid back position in her seat. She slowly did up the two buttons I had released and continuing in her nice normal conversational tone, she looked me in the eye and continued on to say "that was just what I wanted as a pre-dinner treat. During dinner I am going to reach over under your tray between courses and play with your cock for a while. I haven't decided yet if I am going to let you cum that way or if I will have to come up with some kind of arrangement to suck you cuz I really like the taste of your cum. But in the meantime, I know you don't have any underwear on and that I will be able to just unzip your jeans and get that cock I want so much out easily enough but I would like that belt removed beforehand to make it easier so go ahead and just slip that off right now would you please." All this delivered in a way that she could easily have been talking about the weather. With a shake of my head in wonderment I slipped my belt off and tossed it into the little cubby hole at the front of my pod just as Corey appeared by seat with the wine I had asked for to go with dinner.

"Getting comfortable I see" she said with a smile. "That's always a good thing. Here is your drink, I will just put it down on your tray here for you."

She looked up and made careful eye contact with Jenn as she was saying this and then leaned way over in front of me to put my drink down on the armrest table at my side. This time it was me that was given the eyeful and there was no doubt about the intention this time as a button on her shirt was undone and the way she leaned over gave me a clear view of a bright pink lacy bra encasing a pair of beautiful chocolate brown boobs. There was no way I could not notice and I looked guiltily over at Jenn right away as Corey pulled back. Jenn fully saw what had happened and instead of seeming to be annoyed, she looked amused and even a bit aroused.

Corey looked down at us both and said to me "sorry your drink took so long. I started to bring it to you earlier but as I was starting down the aisle I noticed you two were having a bit of a quick pre-dinner treat so I just stood and watched until you were done as I didn't want to intrude. I quite enjoyed the show though and hope there is more to come." With that she turned on her heel and headed back to the galley as we both sat in stunned silence.

"Well that was unexpected" Jenn said to me drily.

"Jenn I only have eyes for you, honestly!" I protested and was just about to make my case when she shushed me with a finger to her lips.

"Hey, if she wants to watch you suck my tits and then flash you with hers I certainly cannot blame you for looking. Hell I was looking too! And I feel sorry for you a bit cuz I bet that big cock of yours is rock hard right now and its kind of uncomfortable for you sitting there" she said with a teasing grin.

"But I am going to head up for a quick pee before dinner arrives. Good luck with that" she said as she reached across the divider into my crotch to give my throbbing cock a good squeeze. And off she went leaving me to sit there wondering I could head up to the washroom on my side and quickly jerk off to get some relief. I decided that would be a bit much and just concentrated on thinking about work for a few minutes until the flood subsided. I decided I may as well go for a quick piss myself and headed up to the toilet on my side of the plane and concentrated on going while touching myself as little as possible to avoid any re-arousal problem.

To my surprise, by the time I got back Jenn was still not in her seat and the dinner service had not yet started. I sipped my wine for a few more minutes and noticed the curtain to the galley parting and Jenn coming through back to her seat. She had that sort of flushed look to her again and I immediately figured that she had not exercised the same restraint as me and had given herself another little pre-dinner treat as she called it. She sat down beside me and quickly leaned over and put the three fingers of her right hand immediately below my nose. "Recognize that smell?" she asked with a fake serious look on her face. My jaw literally dropped open in shock and she took the opportunity to quickly insert two fingers into my mouth.

"And that taste?" she added.

I could tell right away that I was smelling and tasting pussy. Leaning over close to her and taking her hand back up to my mouth so I could lick her fingers some more, I leaned in and was about to whisper to her that I loved the smell and taste of her pussy when something sort of stuck in my mind. I licked her fingers some more and tasted pussy alright but to my shock, I realized it wasn't the taste of hers. She started to literally laugh right out loud as she watched the dawn of understanding cross my face.

"Is that Corey's pussy?" I asked her in a shocked whisper as I leaned into her.

"Yep. Sure is" she replied with a cat that got the cream look on her face. "I have never been with a woman in my life and so I am as shocked as you are. I had just finished doing my business when I got a knock on the door and when I opened it there was Corey looking at me and asking if she could come in. I was so surprised I just said yes and let her in. She asked me if I would get my tits out for her seeing as how she had so enjoyed watching you suck them and wanted a turn. To my own huge surprise, I actually took them out for her to look at and she just started to caress them and suck them and sure enough I came again. I was just calming down when Corey hiked her skirt up, whipped her panties down and grabbed my hand and shoved it right into her pussy. She told me to put two fingers in her and rub and like some kind of depraved robot I just did as I was told. Then she started to buck against me and told me to put another finger in and I just kind of lost control and started to finger fuck her the way my boyfriend used to do to me when I was a teenager. She came in no time flat, put her panties back on, straightened her skirt and left. I kind of did the same and now here I am."

Well so much for getting my hard on back under control! I just looked at her in stunned disbelief as she recounted this little story. I was literally speechless which just made her laugh even more.

"Don't worry you poor thing" she taunted me. "I know that cock must be just aching now from being so hard. Corey and I have a plan to help you deal with that but you will just need to be patient. And oh look, here comes dinner!"

With that she turned her gaze up toward the front of the plane as the dinner trolley was pushed out into each aisle. The one on Jenn's side was operated by a pair of attendants I had not really noticed so far and the other by Corey and her partner who slowly made their way along to me. Corey's partner was a pale-skinned slightly chubby blond who just made Corey look even darker, slimmer and sexier than before. As they reached my spot, Corey gave me a megawatt smile. "Dinner time at last Mr. Jacobs. Sorry for the slight delay, I got a bit sidetracked for a few minutes. Your friend Ms. Allen was just telling me that she really enjoyed a couple of pre-dinner treats though and I am sure you will enjoy dessert too when the time comes. Top up your wine?"

"Sure, thanks" I replied somewhat limply as I continued to process all this while wondering what this dessert plan thing would entail. Corey's partner placed my dinner tray in front of me and started to move the cart back to the last row of the cabin leaving Corey to pour the wine. This time there was absolutely no subtlety -- she turned slightly to the side so her partners couldn't see her, undid her top two buttons, checked to make sure Jenn was watching and then leaned right across me to pour my wine glass. This time I could see her nipples peeking through the lace and she made a point of pouring the wine very slowly so that I got a good long look. I glanced quickly over at Jenn and noticed she was sharing in the view and that one of her hands seemed to be down in her lap and moving rhythmically. Corey slowly stood up but as she did she knocked a fork off my tray onto the floor. "What a cliché move" I thought as she bent to one knee to pick it up for me but I didn't care and took the opportunity to eye off those beautiful brown tits once more. I just about came out of my skin though as I felt her other hand quickly run up between my legs and give my super stiff cock a quick squeeze.

Leaning across me yet again ostensibly to pour Jenn some more wine, Corey gave her another eyeful and made a exaggerated pouty face. "You are right Ms. Allen, your friend really does have a big problem. Hopefully we can take care of that before too much longer." She moved on with her partner leaving me to wonder once more about this plan of theirs.

Dinner was actually quite tasty and I was feeling good. The sexual undercurrent with Corey continued to puzzle me but I settled in and just enjoyed Jenn's company as we chatted amiably about work and golf and family stuff. I had almost forgotten about the dessert plan thing it though I have to admit, every time Corey popped by with some more wine or to refill my water glass I certainly started thinking about it again.

Fortunately, my cock finally subsided enough to let me piss and by the time I came back from the toilet after dinner had been cleared away and the cabin lights were dimmed, I was actually starting to think about sleep. I had pretty much accepted the idea that Jenn's earlier comment about getting a hold of my cock during dinner was just a tease and would not be happening. No sooner had I formed that thought in my head than she leaned over and said to me "sorry about the shift in plans that occurred because I was finger fucking Corey after she was sucking my tits. But we are ready to put our desert plan in to action now so would you mind just undoing your jeans for me please so I can get your cock out?"

This woman just would not stop surprising me! I leaned back a bit and without breaking eye contact with her at all, slowly unzipped my jeans. Her words had revived my cock and it was back to half mast already. She casually reached over the divider and wrapped her fist around it. She stroked it gently, really more like caressing it than rubbing it. She ran her hand down the shaft and gently grabbed my balls. She rubbed and them and cupped them in a way I really like. She gently stroked me and ran her hands up to the tip. Putting her hand in her mouth briefly, she came back with a bunch of saliva she used to mix with my pre-cum that was flowing copiously by now to fully moisten the tip. I was beyond all caring about my surroundings now and just went with it. I was starting to worry about cumming and where it would all go and looked over at her as her pace quickened.

"Jenn" I whispered hoarsely again, "I'm going to make a mess in a minute. Do you still have your dinner napkin or something?"

"No you're not. Help is on the way right now" she said with a wide smile as she turned her eyes to look just past me.

Out of the darkness came Corey. I was so focussed on what Jenn was doing to me, I had forgotten all about the Corey factor. "I can take it from here Jenn" Corey as she slid down to her knees in my seat pod area.

"No problem partner but remember what I said about sharing" replied Jenn. I had no idea what that meant but couldn't stop to think about it. I wished that there was a bit more light so that I could have seen Corey's tits again but the darkness was probably a good thing. I almost cried as I felt Jenn let my cock go but that thought was rapidly cut off as I felt Corey's hand take its place followed right away by her mouth. I couldn't believe it and peered through the darkness to see my cock disappearing between her lips. Her head bobbing up and down on it felt just unbelievably good and I nearly came right away as I felt my tip hit the back of her throat. To my surprise, she suddenly stopped her up and down motion and started licking the head like a popsicle. She ran her mouth down to my balls and sucked them hard as Jenn's hand returned to my shaft. Corey could obviously feel me getting even harder and ready to cum and she quickly moved back up to take my head deep into her throat. With a massive surge that felt like it was convulsing every muscle in my body, I exploded into her mouth. I just came and came and came but Corey never took her mouth off me and seemed to be just swallowing it all down. I leaned back in my seat totally spent and enthralled with these two incredible women. To my surprise, Corey stood up rather quickly and moved behind my seat out of my view only to turn up in the other aisle beside Jenn's seat. Jenn flicked on her reading light so I could see what was going on and as I looked on in amazement, I realized that Corey had actually swallowed very little of my cum and had instead kept it carefully collected in her mouth. She leaned in over Jenn and after checking to make sure I was watching, she dribbled my cum in to Jenn's mouth and then leaned in and kissed her full on. I could see Jenn swallowing it down and the two of them having a sloppy long kiss. And then the light winked out and Corey was gone!

theloon
theloon
27 Followers
12