Spicing up a Marathon Flight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She asked me if she could suck your cock and I told her yes as long as she didn't keep all of our cum from me as I love tasting it and want it all. So that was our deal. I hope that is okay with you."

"Ya, sure, that seemed to work out okay" I said with a mock laugh. Jenn leaned over and took my now limp cock in her hand and stroked it briefly.

"But I still want this inside me again just FYI. Time for sleep now though" she said. I could hear the smile in her voice and wished her good night and we both moved our chairs into the fully laid back sleep position. The thought of her laying beside me made me briefly think about whether there was any way I could slip over and fuck her but I was just getting too tired. "Enough already" I thought. As I drifted off to sleep with the image of Corey's lips wrapped around my cock and then on Jenn's mouth, I told myself that man o man this flight just simply could not get any better.

Turns out I was wrong about that....

To be continued....

12