Spicing Up Your Love Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

slid down deep into her anal passage. This time he grabbed her shoulder blades and pulled her onto all fours, forcing his cock so deep she thought it was going to push out of her stomach.

She screamed with excitement at what this cock was doing to her insides, feeling her stomach churning, another orgasm on the way, when he unexpectedly stopped. She felt Dave's cock nudging against her mouth, Dave asking her to suck him until he was fully erect again. She took him in eagerly, feeling him grow in her mouth, enjoying the feeling of having both her mouth and arse full of cock.

If she enjoyed that, Dave pulled out of her mouth and slid underneath her. Pete lifted her a little, then she felt Dave's fat cock pushing into her pussy. Oh fuck, what a feeling, she thought. The guys seemed to keep still as Pete grabbed Sophie's hips, starting her sliding back and forth so both cocks slid into her simultaneously. After a while, he moved his hands and left Sophie to fuck them both at her own pace. She ground back on them, sweat pouring off her with the effort she was putting in, the feeling of intense pleasure like nothing she'd felt before.

Hands were all over her now, squeezing her tits, fingers pushing into her mouth to be sucked clean, Pete's hands gripping her buttocks tight now, pulling her back hard as he neared his climax. Sophie shouted out loudly as he spurted inside her, his cum flooding deep down inside while he still fucked her. Just as he'd finished spurting Dave came again, pulling his cock out and coating her pussy and thighs with his load.

The guys pulled out leaving Sophie high and dry. Quickly she looked at Pete, his cock still erect, and lay on her back. She grabbed his cock, pulled him to her, and rubbed his cock against her clit. Thirty seconds later it did the trick, Sophie screaming as he came harder than before, squirting across the edge of the bed.

She lay on the bed, exhausted and dripping in sweat, cum dripping down off her thighs and down onto the floor. She opened her eyes to see both of the guys, dressed now, phones out taking pictures of her well-used arse and pussy. She smiled and put her hands behind her thighs, spreading herself for them.

"Thanks for the picture, hope you liked the tip, although I think my pizza is cold now," she laughed as they left.

12