Spider + Cat + Redhead Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

And still Peter held back his load.

"Well, I guess she felt it," Scorpia observed. "I don't think he did, though."

"No!" Carolyn panted, forcing herself out of her pleasured delirium, cringing as she felt how hard, how long Peter's cock remained, throbbing in her pussy as if he could go for hours yet. "That doesn't count! You desensitized him! There've been studies—scientific studies—"

"About what a good lay you are?" Calypso mocked. "Because I'm not seeing the evidence."

Openly seething now, exhales hissing from her curled back lips, Carolyn wrenched herself off Peter—and nearly came again as his manhood flopped out of her oversensitive cunt. She pitched over, breathing hard, and had to collect herself from the heady sensation. All her body wanted to do was luxuriate in this exhaustive afterglow. She wouldn't let it.

"I give the best blowjobs!" Carolyn insisted. "No one else here can suck like me!"

"Care to put his cock where your mouth is?" Delilah asked.

"Oh, just kill me and get it over with," Peter put in. "I don't want to die with you still deciding whether to spit or swallow."

Steam could've been shooting from Carolyn's ears. "Three minutes! If I can't make you come in three minutes, then... then... you can have any of us! Anyone!"

An excited murmur went through the assembled sinister.

"So... Delilah?" Peter asked.

The strongwoman swooned.

Carolyn reacted before Peter could take it back, falling to her knees, coiling her tentacles around Peter's leg. This was what she wanted. This was what she had been born to do. It was ironic, she knew, but the woman with eight limbs had been born to suck cock.

***

By the time Jessica snuck in, the orgy was in full swing. Loud music blared from a stereo someone had switched on. Scorpia was reaching into Calypso's costume, firmly squeezing her left breast as Calypso rubbed her crotch with her thigh. Nearby, Delilah had two of Lady Octopus's tentacles wrapped around her legs. They were pulling her to Peter, then off him, fucking her with his cock. It made for quite a sight.

Janice was lying next to Shriek, having just fucked her. Shriek's pale breasts were flush, her snatch wet, and she breathed heavily as she tried to regain her equilibrium. Through her nose, though. Her dangerously vocal mouth had been covered by more of Venom's webbing. Everyone else was similarly stripped naked, either being or about to be fucked.

Janice noticed Jessica, eying her suspiciously, but without her costume, Jessica was just a beautiful, dark-haired stranger, and with her pheromones pumping in the air, Janice was far too turned on to see anything wrong with that. The suspicious gaze became a salacious wink.

Jessica was careful to keep herself moving at a slow, sensual away as she walked past Janice, giving the new Venom an appetizing look at her ass, and proceeded over to Anya. All the commotion, not to mention Jessica's pheromones, had succeeded in awakening her, but there was little she could do about it with her limbs bound and her mouth gagged.

So Jessica freed her, putting precise venom blasts through the globs of webbing. Now Janice jerked her head up suspiciously, the symbiote stirring on her lovely, semi-nude body, but she was assuaged when Jessica headed back, hand in hand with Anya, Anya quickly catching on that they wouldn't be fighting their way out of this one.

She undressed, stripping away what little remained of her costume, tearing the gag off her mouth. When she pulled off her panties, she could feel the moisture of her arousal on them, smell the scent of her pussy. Jessica took her hand again, giving her an approving smile. It was easy to forget the circumstances and just be naked, free, on the prowl.

The symbiote subsumed itself, sprouting a modest erection as Janice looked approvingly between the two women.

"Ready for us?" Jessica whispered excitedly, tracing her hand up Janice's bare thigh, teasingly avoiding the quivering hard-on.

"You'll never find anymore more ready," Janice replied, running a suggestively sized tongue around her moistly parted lips. "Except maybe her."

Anya blushed. Then she watched, breathless, as Jessica climbed on top of Janice, lowering her breasts to those wet lips. Shriek still laid next to them, but she didn't seem to notice the scene unfolding beside her. Her cunt was wet, hot and throbbing, and her mind was filled with remembrances of Carnage's big stiff cock. She began to finger fuck herself, lost in her own mad world.

Jessica pushed herself down Janice's body to her crotch, kissing the symbiote cock, sucking it out like taffy and watching as it firmed and hardened, adding girth to the length she demanded on it. Anya crawled around to Janice's head, bringing their lips together, frantically kissing her. Janice grabbed hold of her breasts, squeezed them hard, then grabbed Jessica's hair and bobbed her on the symbiote cock. Just as quickly, Anya pulled her hands away, kissing Janice again, returning her hands to her excited breasts. Janice gave them another squeeze, fingernails digging in, as Jessica came up and straddled the villainess's lap. Anya was almost amused by Janice's desperate, symbiote-fueled desire. But they were in control and she would be getting fucked on their terms.

Jessica lowered her silky smooth thighs onto Janice's hips, grasping the surprisingly solid cock and teasingly rubbing its head against the heat of her slit. "Oooooooooh, God!" she whimpered, arching her hips, dancing her pussy back and forth against the barely movable prick. "I want it, baby, I want it all so bad!"

Janice was excited to the point of mindlessness by Jessica's pleas. She reached up and grabbed Jessica's tight ass, pulling her down to her steel-hard rod in one lusty go. Jessica moaned and took it and felt Janice's strong fingers kneading into the soft, supple flesh of her buttocks, felt a big hard cock fucking in and out of her, felt her own body begin to writhe and sway as she was subsumed in the rhythm of being mated. It was intoxicating. Jessica wondered, for the millionth time, whether it was possible for a pheromone-user to get high on her own supply.

***

Piers smiled with the deepest satisfaction as he watched the show proceed. It was all competing for his eye, but at the moment, he just had to watch Scorpia and Delilah. Christ, look at that girl suck! She's eating pussy like they're going to pass a law against it!

He promised himself he would get himself some of that mouth as soon as possible, but for now, he didn't want to interrupt the proceedings. He had the perfect view, seeing the entire profile of Delilah's statuesque body as she knelt between Scorpia's outstretched legs, her heavy breasts jiggling back and forth as she licked and sucked lovingly. He could even see Delilah's hand as she manipulated her own moist, flaring cunt, making herself shiver and tremble as she was whipped into a frenzy of sexual excitement every bit as maddening as the point to which she was bringing Scorpia. Gorgeous.

He heard his costume start to tear and realized once again, he had an evening of sewing ahead of him. Because, once again, he'd allowed his erection to grow without thinking to whip it out. For now, though, that seemed not nearly as important as the unsatisfied lust building within him. He'd give Jessica's pheromones a few more minutes to work, then he'd go down there, grab whichever girl was closest, and doing something about the monumental erection he was growing.

***

Anya had sat up straight to watch Jessica do her thing, but now she was too horny not to join in. She brought her ass up, gave it a shake, and rested it on Janice's face. It didn't take long for her to feel that symbiote tongue working between the lips of her labia, darting inside her cunt. And Jessica was rocking herself up and down as fast as he could, Janice trying to keep up with her frantic pace, unable to. So she just let Jessica elevator up and down on her rod while she concentrated on eating Anya out.

Anya had no problem with that. She was trying to control her squirming, keep from wiggling around so much she unseated herself from Janice's face—all the juices running down Janice's cheeks had to be making it slippery. Jessica plunged down again and Anya felt the vibration of a groan coming up from the connection of Janice's mouth and her sex. She knew from fondly remembered experience that Jessica was ready to orgasm.

Anya leaned forward, resting her hands on the floor, and pumped her groin down into Janice's tongue as hard as she could, desperate to remind the villain that she was there too. But it was hopeless when Jessica was riding that dick as hard as she was doing, building, climaxing, finally bounding so high that it slipped out and Janice was shooting her cum straight up, Jessica still working her hips, trying to get it back inside, the cum against her flesh. She wanted as much as she could get.

Janice's sucking went wild and Anya let herself join them in orgasm. With the sudden outpouring of Jessica's pheromones, gushing down the sides of Janice's prick, it was almost inevitable. Janice pushed her mouth tightly to Anya's cunt and lapped up her juices as fast as they came. Anya moaned in pleasure, her whole body feeling as warm and moist as her sex; she didn't ever want Janice's lips to leave her snatch. She rubbed her cunt lovingly along Janice's face, quivering in protracted rapture.

Suddenly, Jessica was whispering in her ear. "Keep her occupied. It's about to go down."

"I think it's been going down!" Anya moaned as Janice's tongue slipped even deeper inside of her.

***

Carolyn moaned deeper and held her asscheeks apart. "I can take... more of your cock... in my ass... than anyone!"

Peter was seriously considering taking her up on that when Jessica planted a boot on her rump and gave her a push. "Hey webhead."

"Jess?" Peter breathed, confused.

"Yeah, In this universe too. I'm assuming you'd like to leave the party before they change their mind about killing you?"

"Uh-huh. We've gotta stop them, they have the symbiote—"

"Relax. We're on it. Come with me."

And, grabbing Peter's member, Jessica led him toward Shriek.

For a moment, Peter had forgotten which universe he was in.

"Sit down, Spider. Shriek, come here." Jessica's pheromones did the talking more than her, and so Shriek complied where she otherwise would've been suspicious.

Jessica shoved Peter down onto a handy chair, then plunked Shriek down straddling his legs, facing away from him, her legs splayed outside of his and her opulent alabaster buttocks nestled against the hard muscles of his stomach. His cock stuck up between her spread legs, as if it were hers instead of his.

"Just play along," Jessica said, and Peter didn't know which of them she was talking to as she lowered her head to his member and started stroking it, blowing on it, Shriek quickly joining in to rub her slit along his prodigious length.

Jessica continued jacking Peter off with her clever hand as she lifted her head, leaning over Shriek's shoulder to kiss Peter with open-mouthed passion. "How would you like to slide that big fucker up this bitch's asshole?"

"I could go for that," Peter said hesitantly, and went for another kiss, but Jessica moved aside to kiss Shriek, once she'd ripped away Janice's webbing.

"And how would you like his spider-cock up your ass?" she whispered in the villainess's ear.

"As long as you get it all nice and wet," Shriek replied, wrapping her long, pale arms around Jessica's shoulders, bringing their mouths together in another slow, warming melt.

Jessica sucked her way off Shriek's lower lip, dropped her mouth to Peter's cock, licked it from base to tip, then gazed adoringly up at Shriek as she spat into her hand and reached around behind Shriek. Rubbing the spit into her tiny asshole as she kissed Shriek again. The albino moaned deliriously as she felt Peter kissing her neck as well.

"Your little hole's so tight," Jessica husked in her ear. "I hope this big cock'll fit in there."

Shriek moaned louder as Jessica wedged her middle finger up the albino's asshole; the words she tried to form sucked away by Jessica's lips around her tongue. Then Jessica's lips were running down her body, over her breasts, back to Peter's cock.

Enthusiastically, her tongue swabbed his balls, then licked over his wrinkled sack. She could feel his testicles inside, roiling under the pressure of his tongue—his cock hot and sticky as it rested on her face. She rolled her lips up the underside of it and felt his heat like a physical thing, burning through her smooth flesh and into her brain, her soul. Her labia was dripping, her sex throbbing with need.

"Okay, lift that little ass up," Jessica ordered Shriek, giving Peter's cock one last slurp before she aligned it with Shriek's spit-slicked, finger-fucked anus. She rubbed the stiff cock back and forth, teasing Shriek with it, before she held it in place. Then Shriek lowered herself down, her asshole slowly expanding to accommodate the impossibly big intrusion. Bit by bit, she rode it down, giving Jessica time for a few last licks before the cock was sunk between Shriek's white asscheeks.

"Yes! Yes! That fucking dick is just ripping my asshole open!" Shriek bleated. She actually looked beautiful—animal carnality on her face, curvaceous legs splayed and straining, her pussy yawning open for more. "MORE! MORE!"

She could see Jessica grinning lewdly at her, then the Spider-Woman knelt down and tongued her clit, her cunt, getting her ready for the 'more' she wanted. Now Shriek could see behind her, glimpsing another figure... a man her tear-filled eyes couldn't make out. She closed them. All she wanted was to come. She had to feel that blissful release gloriously coursing through her before anything else could matter.

Then Jessica stopped licking her.

"No!" Shriek cried petulantly. "No, more, more!"

"There's more," Piers said, as he moved in with his cock at the ready. "Plenty more where that came from."

He mounted her from the front, his body slapping between her thighs, cock snaking into her pussy up to the hilt. Shriek squealed as the second cock, just as big as the first, entered her so thoroughly.

"Ooooh God!" she cooed. She struggled wildly between them, her unprepared body trying to climb up, trying to get away from the hideously wonderful double fucking, but there was no escape.

"So fucking tight!" Piers sighed.

Peter recognized the voice, and looked over Shriek's bobbing body to see his double taking her from the front. "You?"

"Me," Piers agreed. "Start moving—you're taking up most of the space inside her. I want to feel you moving inside her, moving against my cock. Kinda a turn-on."

Peter decided not to think about it too closely. This was sounding more and more like one of Felicia's spicy dreams.

Shriek squirmed between the two sweating, grunting men, drowning in muscular flesh, smothered in it. Hard cocks stuffed her holes, asshole and pussy contracting reflexively on their intruders. It felt so good she thought she'd lose her mind.

"I wanna be fucked!" Shriek groaned. "I wanna be rammed. Stick those big cocks deep inside me!"

Piers jammed himself up her cunt with quick, rapid thrusts. Peter's loins smacked her ass, fucking her so hard he lifted up the two bodies resting on top of him. Jessica watched from underneath, mesmerized by the sight of two glistening cocks being driven into Shriek's undersized body. She could see the wet, flushed lips of Shriek's pussy clinging to Piers's cock when it pulled away; see the round ring of her anus gliding over Peter's thick manhood with every thrust. Spitting on her hand again, she reached between the three swaying bodies and massaged Shriek's sensitive taint.

Shriek let go completely, letting the sensations have her. She didn't care what she said or who heard her. "I wanna be fucked! I wanna be fucked!"

Piers burrowed his head down to her cleavage, sinking his teeth into her tits. "You're fucked, bitch!"

Shriek screamed as she realized just how true this was. "Come inside me! Come inside all of me! I wanna feel those big cocks burst! Fuck me, give it to me, shoot!"

She exploded, her inner walls erupting with spasms, her eyes rolling back until they were white as the rest of her. Her body shuddered. Peter groaned and exploded into her asshole. A second later, Piers climaxed. The hot spunk of both Parkers shot in rhythmic bursts inside of Shriek.

"Yes!" she shouted. "Shoot that cum, fill me with that cum! I love it, I can't stand it, YES!"

She shrieked, her namesake power finally impossible to contain as she expressed the unstoppable pleasure they had given her. The symbiote was ripped apart by the ultrasonic vibrations; the Sinister Six floored by the unexpected shockwave. Jessica was quick to web them down, shorn of their armor and gadgets, as the orgasmic threesome spasmed and jerked, an electric pleasure flowing from one body to another, seed spurting deep into Shriek's insatiable flesh. The Parkers' cocks quivered and shook inside Shriek, sending spunk into the deepest recesses of her being.

"Cream me," Shriek moaned, her voice almost entirely extinguished. "Fill me..."

When it was finally over, Peter struggled to get out from under the pile-up. Piers grudgingly climbed off Shriek, having collapsed on top of her, and Peter rolled her off his body. Almost as an afterthought, he webbed her up. Then all three lay side by side, catching their breath and relishing the pleasure they'd experienced.

"So..." Piers said after a moment. "I take it you've had your fill of lovely Earth-69?"

"Seriously? That's what it's called?" Peter shook his head. "Truth in advertising, I guess. Yeah, I could do with my own dimension. All the bad guys try to do there is kill me. Probably better for the ol' mental health."

"Like that isn't a lost cause," Piers said wryly. "C'mon. Let's go see Reed. Arana, Spider-Woman, you mind mopping up here?"

"In any way except literally," Anya agreed. "This place looks like a taxi cab after an adult film convention's been in town."

"I, uh..." Peter began, gathering up what remained of his costume and patching it together with webbing. "Yeah. Just... yeah. Can we go?"

"Not looking forward to explaining this to the wife, are you?" Piers asked.

"Depends which one."

"Oh good, you're not one of those bachelor Spider-Men. They're the worst."

Together, they swung off, leaving Anya and Jessica alone with their thoughts.

Anya's thought was this: "So, how long does this webbing last?"

Jessica sprawled back onto a cocooned Carolyn, ignoring the villain's 'oof!' "A while," she answered. "Plenty of time for a cooldown."

Anya was eager to oblige her beautiful spider-sister. She swooped down between Jessica's long, bare legs and attacked her pussy passionately.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12