Spider + Cat + Redhead Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Would you like us to eat your pussy?" Felicia asked and, groping Carol's breast, felt them harden at the suggestion.

"I want Jessica to," Carol said. "Come and eat my pussy, Jess."

She spread her damp thighs. Felicia laughed and got out of the way, straddling Carol's face. Carol began sucking, but more than that, jabbing her slender fingers into Felicia's asshole. She traced the very tip of her tongue up to Felicia's clit, then centered her attention on it, teasing and tickling the quivering nub in a way that seemed designed to pay Felicia back for seducing her girlfriend. Soon Felicia was gasping with tormented pleasure, shaking with one needful shudder after another.

"Lick my pussy!" Felicia groaned, her breath coming hard and fast. "Lick it all over! Stick your tongue inside and taste me there, mmm, yes, kiss my cunt!"

Carol paused only to spread her bare thighs wider. "C'mon, Jess! Eat me out! We both know you know how!"

"Birthday girl first," Jessica chided, crouching in front of Felicia to give her a passionate kiss. With Felicia riding reverse cowgirl on Carol's face, Carol could look up and see her lover—both of them, now—putting their tongues everywhere but inside her. Felicia caressed Jessica's rising, falling tits. Jessica lowered her head and sucked moistly at Felicia's nipples, flicking the tip of her tongue back and forth across the throbbing nubs, her lips slurping loudly on the bare teats.

"Oh, you bitches are driving me wild!" Felicia moaned, reaching back to grope one of Carol's tits as well. "Sucking my cunt and, ah, sucking my tits—making me come so hard, you're gonna make me come so hard—tongue feels so good in my snatch—uhh!—suck my nipples as hard as you can!"

Burying her lovely face in Felicia's dripping sex, Carol sucked the swollen folds of Felicia's labia into her mouth, suckling at them, nibbling them, her wet tongue learning them intimately. "Ohhhh God!" Felicia strained, her juices gushing from her quivering cunt. "You're sucking my pussy right down your throat! I love it! Just for that, I'm gonna make your girlfriend come nice and hard!"

And then Felicia probed two fingers into Jessica's twitching asshole, sliding them in and out, the Englishwoman stiffening with a broken gasp.

"Oh, wow!" Jessica groaned with a squirming wiggle. "My cunt's tingling like crazy, you're making me come, deeper, pusher your fingers deeper, fuck, that feels good, feels so good up my ass!"

Then she returned to sucking feverishly at Felicia's throbbing nipples, while Carol licked her gaping cunt. Darting her tongue in and out, face pressed to white hair, hands cupping the firm cheeks of a tensing ass, Carol still could do no more than take it as Felicia pumped her wide hips, her thighs jerking as she pushed her cunt down onto Carol's sucking mouth.

"Eat me!" Felicia demanded from atop Carol's face. "Make my pussy throb even harder! Suck harder! Finger-fuck my asshole while you eat my snatch!

Carol slid her fingers into the sweaty crack of Felicia's squirming ass, searching for the girl's puckered asshole. Every time she stabbed her tongue into Felicia's tight cunt, she got a mouthful of the gushing moisture that Felicia's white pubic hair was sopping wet with.

She found Felicia's anus, started working a lone finger into it.

"That's it!" Felicia gasped, her smooth thighs tensing into muscular weapons. "Push your finger all the way up my asshole! You're making me come!"

Felicia slipped backwards, collapsing onto Carol's prone body, a sixty-nine facing the wrong way. Jessica was quick to mount Carol's face before the blonde could so much as take a breath, and Carol went even crazier between Jessica's trembling thighs: sucking at her sensitive clit, kissing her cunt hotly, ramming her fingers into the girl's asshole furious. Within moments, she'd brought Jessica to the brink of an orgasm just as shattering as the one Felicia was currently experiencing.

Then she gave Jessica a special treat. The smallest possible energy blast, starting in just one finger, fired at point-blank range into Jessica's ass—in the direction of her clit. Theoretically, for a woman at Jessica's strength level, it was impossible for her to even feel such a tiny expenditure of energy.

In reality, Jessica felt her climax like artillery shells exploding in her cunt. "I'm coming! Suck my pussy lick my clit make me come, come so much, come so good, fuck your fingers are deep, I can feel you touching my bowels!"

In return, Jessica gave Carol a point-blank burst of pheromones, all demanding that Carol feel not attraction, but instead, overriding pleasure. Her mouth fell slack, her lips moaning directly into Jessica's creaming pussy. "I'm coming so much, it's making me weak, I feel—ohhh—weak, ohhhh---clenching tighter and tighter—feel it in my pussy—ohhhh! Mmmmm!"

They kept at it even after the last of the pulsing volleys had arrived, after the last of the clenches had fled and left them tensionless, after their kisses had left each other's lips numb and swollen. With the last of her strength, Felicia pulled either woman to her breasts. Carol first. She put up no objection to having Felicia's nipple in her mouth, but when it became clear she was expected to suck—to swallow—she shot Felicia a disbelieving stare. Felicia tightened her grip on Carol's hair and Jessica held her down and Carol sucked, and she swallowed, and it was like drinking the liquid warm feeling of an orgasm straight out of her own cunt.

Jessica curled up on the other side of Felicia, wrapping herself around Felicia's body, and Carol's besides, and gazing at Felicia's other breast with a hungry eye. Her mouth opened almost involuntarily, and she engulfed Felicia's thick nipple, sucking on the swollen flesh, delighting in the smooth marble texture. She hummed absentmindedly as she suckled on Felicia's teat.

Felicia let out a deep breath, feeling soft lips caressing both of her sore breasts. Carol's delicate tongue sliding gently across her nipple caused her toes to curl, while Jessica's humming vibrated the stone at the tip of her breast into delicious percussion.

"Oh, yes... yes... suck, yes..." she sighed as she stroked their hair, blonde and black, smiling to herself. If Mary Jane came back and parked that mouth of hers on Felicia's cunt, she'd have a full set. All the colors of the rainbow, just eating her up... "Sing to me while you suck, Jess... feels so nice..."

Jessica hummed louder and sucked harder, drawing the nipple deeper into her mouth. Spurts of sweet, warm milk dropped onto her tongue, and she sucked for more, humming Felicia's sex into a burning furnace. She closed her eyes in lovely savoring of the taste, and when she opened them, Carol was staring at her across Felicia's body. A line of milk running down her lips.

***

Carol stopped her story, noting that Peter seemed to have liked it quite a lot. He'd removed the icepack from his lap, and in its absence, his cock stood up proud and true.

"Well, I told you about the first time I fucked Felicia... isn't it time you told me about yours?"

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12