Spider-Man - Dark Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
A black-suited Spider-Man captures and punishes Black Cat.
6.2k words
4.62
22.2k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junkie69
junkie69
194 Followers

A bolt of lightning flashed across the black night sky, the brilliant white light briefly illuminating Peter Parker's bedroom. He laid there asleep on his twin bed, crammed against the wall of his cramped studio apartment amid piles of dirty clothes and empty Chinese food containers.

The roaring rain pounded steadily against the window, covering up the slithering sound of the black ooze as it gradually crept up his legs and enveloped Peter's entire body. When the thick black goo reached his head, it wrapped around his face strand by strand, forming a mask.

"Hooooh," Peter gasped as he awoke. Sitting up in his bed, he sucked in gulps of air. As his breathing returned to normal, it was only then that he noticed the slick black material covering his arms.

"Ahh! What the hell?" he exclaimed to himself. Turning his arms around, Peter inspected the black coating on them before ripping off his covers, revealing that the same silky black stuff covered his body from head to toe.

"We've got a four-seventeen in progress near 130th and Park Ave," the police scanner on the floor in the corner buzzed.

Peter scrambled into action, throwing open his window. As he climbed through, he caught of glimpse of his own reflection, a now all-black Spider-Man mask covering his face. He had no idea what was going on with his body and this mysterious black suit that had appeared, but he needed to go and stop this gunman first.

The black suited Spider-Man flung himself through the window and dove down toward the alley before shooting out a string of webbing and swinging back up to the next street over. He felt faster as he swung over the streets of Manhattan, each movement he made quicker and more powerful than ever before. Peter wasn't sure what was happening, but whatever it was, he felt good.

* * *

Two weeks later, Spider-Man swung through the air, patrolling his city. In the high-rise buildings all around him, air conditioning units hummed away, trying to fend off the heat on this extra warm summer night. However, inside his black symbiote suit, it was the perfect temperature. Peter could even feel some cool air filtering through tiny microscopic vents in his mask as he swung on his webs.

At first, the black Spider-Man suit had felt strange, but Peter had soon grown accustomed to his sleek new look. The dark color helped him blend into the shadows at night, and the criminals he'd encountered lately seemed more intimidated by the black suit than his former friendly neighborhood red and blue suit.

From the analysis he'd done over the last few weeks, the sample of the symbiotic cells that had merged with his own showed it to be an incredible organism. The symbiote greatly enhanced his speed and strength, and he could will it to morph and look like any clothing he wanted, negating the need for him to wear his old red and blue Spider-Man suit under his clothes. In fact, he didn't need to wear clothing at all since he could now alter his appearance completely and instantaneously.

In addition to his own analysis, Peter had sent a small sample to his old professor as well, Dr. Curt Connors. Dr. Connors had been likewise amazed by the organism, though Peter had lied about having more than the sample he'd sent, ignoring Dr. Connors's warnings about avoiding contact with it should he find any more.

It was an incredible feeling, almost like invincibility. In addition to augmented speed and strength, Peter felt keener senses of sight, sound, and everything else. And though he couldn't quantify it, he sensed as if his memory and mental acuity had been heightened as well.

As he swung high over the streets of Manhattan, he detected a variety of sounds all around him. There were the distant sirens of an ambulance heading south behind him, probably toward the hospital. And he could hear a loud pop to the west, but with his heightened senses, Peter could distinguish that it was a blown tire and not a gunshot. All these ambient noises he ignored as he continued to scour the city for trouble where he might be needed.

Finally, he heard a faint scream coming from an alley to the east. Releasing his current web strand, Spider-Man vaulted high into the air and shot another string of webbing in the direction of the screams. After a couple of minutes, he landed on a rooftop soundlessly, another benefit of this new black suit.

Below him, three burly men had surrounded a young woman in a little black dress.

"Please," the brunette begged, her back literally against the wall of the alley. "I already gave you my purse and my phone. Just let me go."

"What about your fancy bracelets?" one of the thugs pointed as another rummaged through her purse.

Peter began slowly crawling down the wall head-first.

"Take them!" the girl unclasped her jewelry and threw it at the feet of her attackers. "They're just cheap knockoffs, not real diamonds. I'm just a poor college student. I don't have anything you want!"

The thug going through her purse pocketed the cash and threw the bag away to the side. He sneered, "Oh, you've got something we want..."

On cue, his two friends ran up to her, each grabbing one of her arms and pinning her against the wall.

"No! Please!" she screamed. "Someone help!"

Peter crawled to his left to avoid the fire escape, moving into a position to strike as he prepared to intervene.

"Stop! Help! Get away from me!"

The lead thug approached her, dodging her desperate, flailing kick and pressing his body against hers to prevent her from kicking out again. In one swift move, he pulled down the front of her black dress, exposing the sobbing woman's torso and petite breasts.

Just as he began kissing and slobbering at her neck, Peter cleared the fire escape and shot a strand of webbing directly onto his back. He pulled back, and the man screamed as he was launched backwards into the air.

"Ahhhhh!"

His yell was abruptly silenced as Spider-Man slammed a fist into the side of his head in midair. Peter felt a surge of adrenaline and elation as he knocked out the would-be rapist. He then quickly shot a web blast with both wrists, securing the now unconscious villain to the fire escape.

"What the fuck?!"

The muggers beneath him panicked and ran. But they didn't get far. Spider-Man swung down and landed in front of one criminal.

"Hi there! It's your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. I was wondering if you could leave a review for this alley. Five stars? Nice ambiance? It's one of my favorites."

One of the thugs swung at him, but Peter dodged it easily and parlayed his momentum in a front flip, kicking the mugger square in the chest with both feet. With all the air leaving his lungs, the man was out like a light even before his senseless body landed in a heap of trash bags.

The last remaining thug stopped running and turned to face him, and with his enhanced sight, Spider-Man could see the glint of a blade. Scared but refusing the back down, the thug brandished his pocket knife.

"Alright, you want some of this? Come get me then!"

"Oh no, not a knife! My only weakness!" Spider-Man mockingly feigned fear at the sight of the knife. In an instant, he leapt forward toward the thug, knocking the knife out of his hands. Spider-Man lifted the goon up by the front of his shirt and brought him face to face.

"Seriously? A knife? You know I fight guys with machine guns and super-powered tentacles and ray guns all the time, right?"

"Fuck you, Spider-Man!" The captured criminal spat at him.

Even his enhanced speed wasn't enough to dodge the spit with his face just an inch from the other man's, and his spidey-sense didn't even kick in as the spit wasn't dangerous enough to be considered a threat. The white loogie splattered against his black mask, and Peter was suddenly reminded of the time in high school when Flash Thompson had spit on the back of his head as the rest of the class laughed. He felt a white-hot rage explode from deep inside of him.

"You shouldn't have done that..." Spider-Man growled in a deep voice that was barely his own.

With a flick of his wrist, he sent the thug flying into the wall.

"Ooof," he grunted as he fell. Before he could even look up, Spider-Man stood over him and stepped down hard onto his knee, snapping his bones.

"Arghhhhh!" the man screamed in pain.

"Apologize for spitting at us!" Peter snarled.

"Arghhh! I'm...I'm sorry!" the thug whimpered.

"No, you're not sorry. Not yet."

Spider-Man lifted the struggling man up against the brick wall by his neck. He gradually tightened his fingers until his victim's face turned purple. The criminal wheezed and grunted as he struggled for air, desperately hitting at Peter's arm.

Suddenly, Peter shook his head in confusion and saw the terrified man's face clearly, as if coming out of a stupor. He released him, and the barely conscious thug slid down onto the ground. Peter dragged him over to the other man and tied the two together back to back with his webbing.

Finished with dispatching the thugs, Peter went over to the terrified girl.

"Ah!" she yelped and covered her chest with her hands as he approached her. He could smell the fear emanating from her as well as the faint scent of her cunt through her underwear.

"Are you alright?" Peter asked.

"S-s-stay away!" she pressed herself against the wall in fear.

"It's alright," he raised his arms. "I'm here to help!"

"I said stay away!" the half-naked woman sobbed.

Shocked and dismayed, the black-suited Spider-Man backed up a few steps. "I'm sorry...find your phone and call the cops," he said before jumping up and swinging away into the night.

* * *

What the hell is wrong with me?

Peter thought to himself as he swung through the city. Sure, beating up criminals was part of the job description, but he'd never intentionally hurt someone before. That's not what Spider-Man did or stood for. He needed to get a hold of himself.

Maybe I'm just stressed out.

After all, the last few weeks had felt like a blur. Maybe this symbiote was causing his body more exertion as a side effect along with his newfound strength and speed. As he swung over rooftops, he mentally pictured the breasts of the girl he'd just saved and had an idea.

Maybe I just need to blow off some steam...

Peter happened to be swinging around a nice neighborhood, and he spied an elegant rooftop terrace with a large daybed. He changed directions and landed silently on the luxurious rooftop. Sitting down onto the plush cushions of the daybed, Peter pulled out his phone.

As if sensing his intention, his black Spider-Man suit receded from his groin area, revealing his hardening cock. Peter pulled up a video of a redhead getting railed by two large black men on his phone, as she reminded him of his ex, Mary Jane.

Watching her large breasts jiggle around as she rode one of the men, Peter began stroking his growing shaft with pleasure. It had been a week or so since he'd last had time to masturbate, and so he was soon ready for release. His breathing soon grew ragged as he neared orgasm, and his hand flew over his cock as he jerked himself off.

"We've got a two-eleven at Murray Jewelers near 82nd and Lexington," the earpiece connected to his police scanner buzzed into his ear.

Damn it!

Peter took a deep breath and paused, considering his options. But the choice wasn't really a choice at all; thus was the life of Spider-Man. Plus, he wasn't far from that intersection. Peter sighed with frustration as he removed his hand from his dick and put his phone away. In response, his symbiotic suit re-molded and covered his crotch. He waited a moment as he did his best to will his penis into softening before leaping off the roof and heading toward the jewelry store being robbed.

Spider-Man listened for updates on the scanner as he swung toward the intersection. There were no distant sirens approaching, as the code "2-11" indicated a silent alarm. When he was half a block away, he caught a glimpse of a dark figure swinging away from the store in the opposite direction. Peter quickly grabbed hold of a flagpole and somersaulted around it to rapidly change direction.

He vaulted off and swung toward the fleeing figure. When the fugitive swung through a lit alley, Peter caught a glimpse of platinum blonde hair and fur.

Black Cat! So she's back after all this time...

She was fast, swinging along the streets with her grappling hook. But he was faster, especially with his amplified speed with the black suit. Spider-Man easily kept pace with Cat, though he kept his distance so as to not alert her to his presence. He continued trailing her until they reached the waterfront, where he watched Black Cat disappear through an open window into an abandoned warehouse by the docks. Following behind, he landed on the wall of the warehouse and crept along until he reached the skylight.

It seemed as though Cat had been busy. On the warehouse floor below, she'd set up an expansive hideout. Never one to deny herself a luxurious lifestyle, Cat had amassed crates full of stolen paintings and other valuables. In the center of the warehouse, she'd set up a red velvet chaise next to a large vanity. Peter could see her lounging on the chaise, trying on the newest addition to her collection of stolen goods, a large, intricate diamond necklace.

The overhead warehouse lights glinted off the brilliant jewels and bounced off onto Black Cat's magnificent chest, and Peter had a wonderful view of her cleavage from his vantage point above her on the roof. Her voluminous platinum blonde hair draped around her shoulders, so bright it was practically silver to match the circlets of fur around her gloves and boots.

Cat's tight black leather suit hugged her every curve, showing off her voluptuous breasts and shapely hips. The smooth leather covered every inch of her body except for her magnificent chest, her suit showing plenty of her alabaster mammaries. Her neck was adorned with her usual tight black choker reminiscent of a cat collar with a little silver pendant in addition to the stolen diamond necklace. And though her face was partially obscured by the black mask around her eyes, Peter could see her luscious pink lips pursed in an inviting pout.

Quietly unlatching the skylight, Spider-Man climbed through the opening and stealthily crawled along the ceiling of the warehouse. Even from his perch in the rafters, he could detect a trace of her perfume as it wafted up from her perfect form beneath. Once he had crept directly over her, in a smooth, fluid motion, he let go and landed right behind her chair without a sound.

"Long time no see, Cat." he announced his presence.

She whipped her head around, but it was too late. Peter shot a ball of web as she moved, trapping both her hands together in a ball of his gunky web.

Calm as ever, Black Cat stood to face him and eyed him up and down. Blowing him a kiss, she said in her sultry voice, "Hey Spidey...it's been a while. I'm digging the new suit. Black is definitely your color."

"And I thought orange was yours," he quipped back. "When'd you get out of prison? If I remember correctly, you've still got about 10 years left before you even sniff probation."

"They let me out early for purr-fect behavior," she purred and giggled.

"Somehow I doubt that. And where'd you get all this stuff? Wait, let me guess. You won a shopping spree?"

"Something like that."

"Well, I hope you had a nice little vacation, but it's time for you to go back now." Spider-Man moved toward her, but she leapt back.

"I'm not in the mood for games right now, Cat."

"Oh no?" she purred. "But I like playing with you, handsome."

"Enough," Peter was starting to get irritated.

Black Cat was always flirting with him, and normally he played along, even finding it endearing at times. But tonight, he was frustrated from having his jerk off session interrupted, and her enticing body was only making his blue balls worse.

Spider-Man shot another strand of webbing at her ankles, but she nimbly dodged it with a front flip. As she landed, Cat delivered a swift kick, forcing him back.

He eluded the kick and lunged for her. "You're coming with me, Cat! The only question is if you want to do this the easy way or the hard way."

As he approached her, she extended metal claws from inside her gloves and shredded away the mass of webs that had bound her hands together.

Peter stopped in his tracks and sighed. "The hard way it is, I guess."

Black Cat charged toward him, slashing at him with her claws in a frenzied dance. Usually her speed and agility were hard to counter, but he felt as though she were moving almost in slow motion with his black suit. When he blocked her backhand with his forearm, he barely felt the impact from Cat's powerful blow.

Normally they were an even match, and she was astonished by the ineffectiveness of her attacks. "Looking good, Spidey. Have you been working out?"

Peter felt his confidence grow with this remark, welcoming the exhilaration from the fight as adrenaline flooded his body.

"Give up, Cat?"

"Not a chance, Spidey. Ready or not, here I come."

Renewing her assault, Black Cat swung and kicked at him, but he dodged or blocked every blow with ease. Peter could see her exertion, sweat now clinging to her face and chest. When she swiped desperately at his head, he ducked under and countered with his own kick. His foot connected squarely with her stomach, and without meaning to, the force of his kick sent Cat flying back crashing into a wooden crate.

Slightly stunned from the kick and with the wind knocked out of her, she lay in a heap and struggled to get up. Spider-Man took the opportunity to pounce, landing on top of her and pinning her to the ground. Peter could smell the pungent aroma of sweat and pheromones emanating from her skin. With her ample breasts squished against his muscular chest, Peter also caught a fainter scent, a whiff of her pussy juices mixed with a hint of urine exuding from her warm crotch.

His momentary lust blinded his spider sense as she twisted under him and kneed him in the stomach, squirting away from his grasp as he coughed from the hard hit. An outburst of wrath erupted from inside him like a geyser.

Spider-Man's presence grew dark, and Cat could sense the rage radiating from him. He in turn could smell the fear coming from her. Deciding it was time to make her exit, she grabbed the rare Ming vase on a stand next to her and flung it at him, planning to escape as he saved the priceless artifact.

Ordinarily, Peter would've saved the historical relic, but his anger consumed him, and his black suit rippled with frenzied rage over his skin. He leapt and smashed through the vase, shooting a string of web onto the window where Cat was attempting to swing up through with her grappling hook. Pulling himself forward with a mighty leap, Spider-Man zipped through the air and tackled her. As she struggled, he flung away her grapple and pulled off her clawed gloves, leaving her helpless.

Without her claws and equipment, Black Cat tried to run for the door, but he effortlessly shot a web strand square into her back. Spider-Man yanked on the web, smashing her to the ground on her back. And with a few quick, forceful pulls, he dragged her backwards on the ground before him.

With his target successfully captured, his rage subsided. Peter pulled her onto her feet facing him and shot out a string of webbing, tying together her now bare hands. She tried one final attempt to flee, swinging her tied fists at him as she turned to run, but he easily dodged and grabbed her. As he gripped Black Cat tightly against his body with his arms, he could feel her jiggly but firm ass pressed tightly against his crotch. Against his better instincts, his cock began to grow, responding to the sensations Peter's body was feeling.

junkie69
junkie69
194 Followers
12