Spider-Man - Dark Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, whatcha got there, Spidey?" Black Cat cooed as she felt his stiffening member press up against her, lodging in the crevice between her ass cheeks.

He gripped her harder. "Give up? Don't think you're going to get out of this."

"Be careful, Spidey. Don't shoot your web all over yourself now," she laughed seductively.

Irked at his own lustful cravings, he spun her around and roughly snatched the diamond necklace off her from around her neck. As he did so, one of the large, perfectly cut diamonds snagged on the front of her suit, unzipping and ripping the tight leather. As she squirmed in his grasp, her enormous tits popped out with a lively bounce, revealing her porcelain mounds and beautiful light pink nipples and areolas.

Unable to control himself at the sight of her bare chest, Spider-Man's crotch bulged as his dick rapidly expanded with desire. Sensing his urges, the symbiote withdrew from his crotch area, exposing his now fully-erect cock.

"Mmm...Spidey...So that's what you've been hiding under your suit this whole time?" Black Cat licked her lips as she marveled at his thick shaft waving around at her in the air.

Cat's nipples grew stiff as her own body responded, and Peter could smell the wetness leaking out of her cunt. The scent of her fear had dissolved away, and they were replaced by the torrent of pheromones now being excreted from her body.

In his lust, Peter decided to make the best of the current situation. "You know what, Cat? Prison doesn't seem to be working for you. I think we should try a new method of rehabilitating you."

Black Cat purred, "Are you gonna punish me, Spidey?"

The head of his cock quivered from her lurid comment, and Peter had had enough of her flirty bullshit.

"Oooh!" She exclaimed eagerly as he lifted her wrists bound by his webbing up over her head. In one quick motion, he yanked the zipper of her suit from her chest all the way down to her crotch. Pushing her up against the wall, he hastily ripped the suit off her shoulders and tore it off entirely, revealing her spectacular body. Black Cat was now fully nude save for her choker and black boots.

He marveled at her impeccable form, from her perfect breasts down to her toned abs and thick thighs. Cat's blonde pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a downward triangle, and her pink nipples stood at attention from a combination of arousal and reaction to the cool warehouse air. Her skin had a slight sheen, glistening from a thin layer of sweat from their fight. Cat's crotch gleamed as well, though the moisture leaking out was most certainly not sweat.

Sensing what Spider-Man wanted, Cat dropped to her knees. Playfully, she walked two fingers slowly up the length of his shaft while singing, "the itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout...mmm not so itsy bitsy, eh Spidey?"

His cock trembled with anticipation as she gripped the base of his cock with her bound hands. Cat bent her head forward and engulfed the tip of his penis between her divine lips.

"Ungh," Peter grunted as he felt her warm mouth slowly envelop his dick.

She greedily sucked away, taking more and more of his shaft into her throat with each bob of her head. His bulging member filled her airway as he protruded deeper down her throat. Though she began to feel light-headed at the lack of oxygen, Cat wasn't a quitter. With a final "glurg", she took his entire length into her mouth and throat even as her sight blurred from the tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Glurg, glurg, glurg." Black Cat's saliva coated his cock as she throated him, enthusiastically servicing her captor. Little strands of spit escaped her mouth and fell onto her chest, and her flawless blonde curls began coming unraveled. She could feel her own juices flooding her snatch, her pussy aching for attention as Cat sucked Spidey's dick.

"Fuuuck..." Spider-Man moaned as she worked his shaft with her succulent mouth while gently massaging his balls with her fingers. He grabbed the back of her head with both hands and began fucking her pretty little face. His hard member drove deep time and again, hitting the back of her throat.

"Mmmph, MMPH!" Cat protested, feeling light-headed at the lack of oxygen.

After a few more powerful thrusts, Peter finally relented and withdrew his cock from her mouth. She gasped and wheezed as she sucked in large breaths of soothing air. But Cat barely had a moment to catch her breath before he lifted her into the air. Grabbing the underside of her thighs, he slammed her back against the warehouse wall with her legs spread.

Spider-Man positioned the tip of his now well-lubricated dick at the entrance to her slit. As he rubbed his tip around her slick cunt, her own saliva on his cock mixed with pussy nectar, the resulting concoction smearing all over her lower lips.

"Ready for your punishment?"

"Oooh, yeah Spidey. Give it to - OHHHHH!"

Black Cat didn't have time to finish her sentence before Peter thrust inside of her. He slid into her tight pussy with ease and slowly slid in, continuing deeper until he was buried to the hilt with his crotch and balls resting against her taint. Then he began thrusting in and out, pounding her wet slit with all his might.

"Ungh, ungh, ohh, ungh, ohhh!" she moaned with each thrust as Spider-Man hammered away at her pussy. Her pussy felt aflame, excited by the hard member that had penetrated deep inside.

Cat's legs flailed around in the air as he held her body up, and she placed her still web-bound hands behind his neck as she held on for dear life. Her platinum locks flew all over, strands of hair sticking to her sweaty face, and her gorgeous tits bounced up and down as her body shook from the fucking.

Peter couldn't resist the jiggling globes in front of him and bent his neck down, slobbering at Cat's perfumed chest as he slammed in and out of her tight cunt. He kissed all over her alabaster skin, nibbling at her cleavage. Finally, he grabbed hold of first one delicate pink nub, and then the other with his lips, sucking on her delicate nipples.

Cat moaned with lust as Spider-Man buried his face in her busty chest. He suckled at her teats, his rough tongue rolling around her nipples as his warm mouth latched on. Her clit tingled as his cock invaded her over and over, her thighs squeezing tightly against his back.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh," he grunted rhythmically with each stroke as he pummeled her pussy.

After a while of intense missionary against the wall, Peter's arms strained from holding her body up for such a prolonged period. And despite the added strength and endurance provided by the black suit, his legs burned.

Relenting to his fatigue, he reluctantly slid out of her pussy. Setting her down, he collapsed onto the floor on his back. Black Cat glanced at the warehouse door a mere 30 feet away and considered making her escape, but her desire overtook her thoughts of fleeing. Deep down, she knew what she really needed.

Without prompting, the beautiful blonde squatted down and positioned herself over his erect cock. His stiff member was slick with her juices, and her slit was dripping wet. Cat's pussy lips parted effortlessly and allowed him to re-enter.

"Ohhh, fuck! Ohhh! Oh yeah!" she moaned as she lowered her crotch down, impaling herself on his dick. Cat bounced up and down, taking the entire length of his cock. It felt so good inside of her, filling her up. She quickened her pace, smashing her ass cheeks down against his crotch with each squat.

As Cat vigorously rode his dick, Peter hung on for dear life, his hands locked on her curvaceous hips. The sight of the blonde beauty was mesmerizing, her breasts jumping around as she bounced up and down on his cock.

"Ohh, unghhh, fuck..." Cat groaned with pleasure at each thrust.

Regaining some strength, Spider-Man grabbed an ass cheek in each hand for leverage and spread them. He gripped her ample ass tightly as he began ramming her from underneath, thrusting up against her to meet her every squat.

She could feel his rock hard cock deep slamming against her cervix each time she descended. Like an animal in heat, Cat was lost in lust. Her moans were now unintelligible.

"OHH UNGHH MMPH UNGH!"

She could feel an orgasm building as his cock hammered her dripping wet slit.

"UNGH I'm...UNGH OHH UNGH...I'm gonna cum!"

Cat could barely utter the words, but Peter took his cue and never wavered, continuing his savage assault on her pussy. It was too much to bera, and Cat soon fell forward onto her knees. He grabbed the tops of her shoulders as leverage and kept fucking her mercilessly.

"UNGHHHHH!"

Cat unleashed a guttural moan as the intense waves of bliss washed over her. Her hips bucked violently, and her knees buckled. Struggling to stay upright, her body was held up only by Spider-Man's muscular arms.

"Unghhhhhh," Cat was still shuddering from the strong climax. Her thighs quivered and shook as her cunt contracted against the thick phallus buried deep inside of her. Beneath her, Peter gradually pulled out of her still pulsing pussy, and she collapsed over to one side.

But he wasn't finished with her yet.

Flipping Black Cat onto her stomach, he positioned his still-hard cock at the entrance to her other hole. Though still recovering from her orgasm, Cat felt his tip resting against her asshole.

"Wait, no!"

She weakly attempted to crawl away, but it was futile.

"What did you say?? We're in charge here!" A flash of anger erupted from inside his chest. The black-suited Spider-Man grabbed one of her ankles and viciously dragged her back to him.

Cat tried to kick free from his grasp, but this only angered him more. In a rage, he flung her by the ankle. Without meaning to, his enhanced strength caused Cat's lithe body to fly up into the air, and her back smashed into the ceiling of the warehouse so hard the concrete cracked a bit.

His reflexes kicked in, and Spider-Man vaulted up onto the ceiling in an instant after her. Stunned and only half-conscious, Black Cat could barely register what was happening.

He held her body up against the ceiling and so that her stomach and tits were pressed up against the ceiling. Taking care not to let her fall, he quickly separated her previously bound wrists. Re-tying each wrist out to the side, he strung them up to rafters on the warehouse ceiling with web strands.

Finally, he webbed her ankles to the ceiling as well so that she was securely fastened upside down to the ceiling. If the ceiling had been the ground, Black Cat was now bound face down with her ass sticking up in the air, ready and waiting to receive his cock.

Cat's eyes were only half-open but quickly fluttered awake when she felt his slick tongue wriggling around the rim of her asshole. She moaned in pleasure as it made its way inside, feeling his surprisingly long tongue writhing around inside her bumhole.

He let one final long strand of his spit drool down onto her anus. Properly satisfied that Cat's asshole had a thick glaze of his saliva coating it, Peter re-positioned his dick at the entrance to her hole.

"Wait..." Cat pleaded, but it was too late.

With a quick thrust, he was inside.

"UGH FUCK!" Cat groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure as his thick member entered her from behind. She could feel his length filling her ass up as he shoved it all the way in.

Spider-Man began fucking her ass in long, slow strokes at first. As tight as her pussy had been, Cat's ass was even tighter.

"Mmmm," he moaned as he began picking up the pace, now thrusting deep inside her ass.

She could feel his balls slapping against her pussy lips with each thrust as he ruthlessly pummeled her poop hole. The pain was fading though, now replaced with a different kind of pleasure. Her clit throbbed contentedly from the pounding her ass was receiving, her slit drooling with her juices.

"Ungh ungh ungh," Black Cat moaned as he assailed her ass. Her tits ground against the rough warehouse ceiling, her hair falling straight down from gravity. Her love nectar drooled down from her cunt as Spider-Man continued the ferocious attack on her ass.

"Ohhh yeah! Oh fuck," he could feel his balls tightening and the need for release.

Peter grabbed Cat's dangling hair and pulled her head back as he kept going, relentlessly fucking her tight hole. He slapped her thick ass cheeks with his other hand as he slid in and out of her ass.

"UNGH, FUCK! UNGH, YEAH, UNGH!" Cat was nearing another orgasm from his sustained anal assault on the ceiling.

Spider-Man increased his pace, now jackhammering her ass with his thick cock. He too was close to climax. Her tight hole was too much to handle, and he could feel himself on the verge of exploding. Finally, he could hold it back no more.

"Oh FUCK I'm cumming! UNGHHH!"

Spider-Man buried his cock as far up her ass as he could, his dick pulsating as he unleashed his load deep inside Cat's ass. He spewed stream after stream of his thick semen into her bowels, his balls tightening as they released his sperm.

She could feel heavy spurts of his hot cum filling her up. This sensation combined with his cock penetrating her innermost bowels sent over over the edge as well.

"UNNNNNGGHHHH!" Black Cat came for the second time that night, her pussy trembling as her anus clenched against his dick. Her entire torso quivered as much as it could tied against the ceiling as the orgasm racked her body.

After what felt like an eternity, Cat felt Spidey's cock shrinking inside her ass. With a loud plop, he pulled out as his member shriveled, and the black suit re-covered his nether regions.

Catching his breath, the black-suited Spider-Man shot a strand of web and dangled upside down in front of Black Cat's face.

"I think you've learned your lesson, Cat." Spider-Man declared. "I won't turn you in this time, but I expect you to return all these stolen goods to the nearest police station in the next 24 hours, got it?"

"I promise," Cat lied.

"Alright, well I gotta run." He shot a web and swung up to the skylight opening.

"Wait, let me down first! I'm still stuck here!"

Spider-Man craned his head back at her, looking over her still bound form. Cat was naked, her bare arms were stretched to each side and tied to the rafters. Her booted ankles were and were webbed against the ceiling, her pert ass sticking up in the air.

"That sounds like a personal problem."

"Wait, what?!" Cat panicked. "You can't just leave me here on the ceiling!"

He smirked.

"Don't worry, the webbing will slowly disintegrate in a few hours. You can use that time to reflect on your actions and about how stealing is wrong. How's that sound? Besides, a cat always lands on her feet, right?"

"Are you serious?"

Spider-Man didn't bother replying, instead silently front-flipping out of the skylight and swinging away.

"Call me, Spidey!" Cat called out after him, smiling to herself in spite of her difficult situation.

She struggled and tried to pull her wrists free of the webbing, but they barely moved. He hadn't been lying. She would have to wait for it to slowly disintegrate in a few hours.

Splat.

Splat.

She pondered at what the noise was, and Cat laughed aloud upon realizing. The load that Spider-Man had dumped in her ass was beginning to leak out. His thick, white cum had oozed out of her asshole. The gooey sperm collected at her rim and was dribbling down her ass crack as gravity took its toll. Little droplets of his cum were dripping from her ass and falling to the warehouse floor far below.

Splat.

Splat.

Black Cat wondered if it would take longer for her ass to be empty of his cum or for his webbing to disintegrate. She was already planning her next art heist, and she couldn't wait to get caught and punished again by Spider-Man.

12