Spider-Man - Dark Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
The symbiote sets its sights on Betty and Gwen...
6.5k words
4.5
8.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers

Spider-Man: Dark Desires Ch. 02

The symbiote's insatiable urges set their sights on Betty and Gwen...

The black-suited Spider-Man silently crept across the ceiling bathed in shadows. Below him, the three men unknowingly went about their work, their power drill whirring away. The bank robbers were smart and must've had an inside man, because they had successfully disabled the silent alarm as well as the security cameras.

Unluckily for them, Peter happened to have been swinging by on a late-night pizza delivery and had heard the break-in from a block away. His already-excellent senses were even more enhanced since the appearance of his new mysterious, gooey friend. The black symbiote made him feel invincible, and the new and improved Spider-Man was stronger and faster than ever.

He recalled how easily he'd subdued Black Cat a few days ago, and Peter's mind drifted back to the pleasant memory of his cum dripping out of her plump ass. His shaft began to harden as he grew aroused from the thought, but Spider-Man shook his head and re-focused on the task at hand. He quickly shot a strand of webbing to a corner of the room, affixing his camera with the timer set. Then, he dropped down to the ground without a sound, his new suit absorbing the impact.

"Evening, fellas!" He introduced himself charismatically.

In unison, the bank robbers turned around, their faces frozen in shock.

"Oh shit! It's the Spider-Man!"

"The Spider-Man?" Peter let out an audible sigh. "C'mon guys, it's Spider-Man. Not the Spider-Man. Just Spider-Man."

"Run!" one of them shouted.

They scattered and tried to get around him, but it was in vain. In a flash, the black-suited Spider-Man reached out with one arm and clotheslined one robber, knocking him unconscious to the ground. Without looking, he twisted his other arm back and shot a strand of webbing to the back of another robber. He effortlessly yanked him backwards through the air, sending the terrified man flying into the back wall of lockboxes. He crumpled to the floor, and Spider-Man shot two bursts of webbing, trapping both criminals.

The third almost made it out of the vault when he suddenly felt his legs go out from under him, and he fell face-first onto the ground. Spider-Man walked toward the final robber. As he turned to get up, the man aimed a hidden pistol and fired.

The bullets were no match for spidey sense combined with ultra-fast reflexes though. Spider-Man darted to one side to dodge the first shot and somersaulted forward through the air to avoid the second shot. The robber didn't have time to fire a third shot, as he was suddenly face to face with the black-suited Spider-Man looming over him.

Everything flashed red as a sudden surge of dark fury engulfed Peter. He effortlessly snapped the man's wrist. The criminal's scream of pain was cut short as he was lifted into the air by the throat. His legs kicked as he struggled to breathe, and Spider-Man growled, "How dare you shoot at us..."

As the man's face began turning a deep shade of purple, his eyes rolling up into the back of his head, Peter slowly came to his senses.

What am I doing...

Spider-Man relaxed his grip on the man's throat and gently set him down on the floor, encasing his body in webbing. He walked over and retrieved his camera, noticing some stacks of cash that had been strewn across the vault during the fight.

I shouldn't. Peter thought.

Then again, the pizza he'd left on the roof was definitely cold by now, and there was no way he'd get paid for a delivery that was over an hour late.

Fuck it, the bank's insured. Whoever this cash belongs to will get reimbursed.

A few minutes later, Peter sat on a nearby roof eating a slice of cold pizza and scrolled through the photos the timer had captured, not that it really mattered. The stacks of cash by his feet would be more than enough to cover a year of rent and maybe even a nice vacation on top.

* * *

Early the next morning, Peter sat in front of J. Jonah Jameson's desk as his boss flipped through the photos from last night's foiled bank robbery.

"You know, it's uncanny how you always get pictures of your criminal buddy, Spider-Man." Jameson scoffed. "One of our reporters said there was fifty grand missing from the bank. I bet your webhead friend stole it."

"There was probably a fourth guy who got away," Peter lied with ease.

"We'll see," Jameson jeered. "What's with the new black outfit anyway?"

"I dunno, but I think it looks pretty sleek." Peter grinned. "So you want the photos?"

"Eh, I'll give you a hundred bucks for them."

"Five hundred," Peter countered.

"Hah! Get out," Jameson chuckled. "We'll just re-use some old photos then. Not like this is the first bank robbery he's ever stopped."

"First one in the black suit," Peter mused.

Jameson growled and chewed on his cigar, contemplating his options. "Fine, three hundred." The curmudgeon barked after a few moments.

"Five hundred, and if the next word out of your mouth isn't 'deal', I'm heading down the block to the Times."

Peter didn't blink as Jameson stared daggers at him. He didn't need the money with the cash from the thwarted bank heist now stashed in a shoebox under his bed, but it was the principle of the matter. It felt good to finally stick it to Jameson, and he drank in the glorious moment.

"Fine, deal." Jameson bitterly scribbled out a cash voucher and handed it over. "Now get out."

"See you next week," Peter smirked as he walked out of Jameson's office and over to his assistant's desk just outside the door.

"Hey, Pete." Betty, the pretty brunette secretary smiled up at him. From his downward angle, Peter could get a decent glimpse of her cleavage under her white button-up blouse.

"Hey Betty, looking good today. And actually, if you don't mind, I prefer 'Peter'," he corrected her.

"Oh, sorry! You never said anything before."

"Don't worry about it," he winked as he handed her the cash voucher. "Honest mistake."

"Wow, this is more than usual. The new photos must be really good, huh?"

"Well, I like to think they're all pretty good, but unfortunately, Jonah doesn't always seem to think so."

Betty giggled as she counted out the cash. "Well, I think your photos are pretty good whenever I see them in the paper."

As Peter went to take the bills from her outstretched hand, he held his hand over hers. "You know, I do private shoots as well. If you're interested, I could shoot you sometime."

Her cheeks flushed. "Oh, I don't know if that's really my thing."

"Really? I think you'd make a great model."

Betty beamed. "Well...how much would that run me?"

"I'm sure we could work something out," he continued caressing her hand. "Why don't you come by my place tonight if you're free?"

Betty blushed, her face turning a deep crimson. His strong hand still enveloped hers, and she began to feel a slight tingle in her crotch.

"Um...yeah I'm free tonight."

"What time do you...get off?"

"Mmm..." a barely audible moan escaped her lips. "Uh..5:30."

"Come by my apartment around eight o'clock then," Peter finally let go of her hand and turned to leave.

Betty stood abruptly. "Wait! I don't have your address! Or your number!"

"It's in my file," Peter nodded toward her desk and smirked. "I'll see you at eight."

* * *

An hour later, Peter arrived at the university laboratory for his PhD research with Dr. Connors. He walked into the main lab, which was filled with test tubes, microscopes, and other research materials.

"Morning, Peter." Dr. Connors called out as he entered.

"Morning, Doc."

Peter set up at his workstation and started entering some notes from the professor's most recent tests, but he stopped and looked up when he heard Dr. Connors's footsteps approaching.

"Peter, before we get started on today's experiments, I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, what's up?"

"I've been looking into that sample of the strange black ooze you gave me in my spare time. It's unlike anything I've ever seen. Where did you find it again?"

"Oh, uh...I think it was on the bottom of my shoe after I walked through the park," Peter lied. "Why? What is it?"

"I'm not sure..." Dr. Connors's brows furrowed. "It's remarkable, really. I know I asked you before, but you're sure there's not any more on your shoe or in your apartment, right?"

Peter lied again.

"No, not that I know of. Is it dangerous?"

"Not necessarily, but it could be...we'll talk more once I get some test results back on it."

"Sure, Doc. Thanks for looking into it."

"What are you guys talking about?" A sweet voice asked from behind.

"Oh, hey Gwen." Dr. Connors smiled. "Nothing, just a side experiment with Peter."

Gwen Stacy flashed her brilliant smile, flipping a long golden lock of her hair out of her eyes as she did so. The petite blonde girl wore the same white lab coat as them, but underneath, Peter could see a hint of cleavage from her black v-neck sweater, and her purple skirt showed off her smooth, toned legs.

"A side experiment with the golden boy?"

"Don't worry," Dr. Connors chuckled. "This is unrelated to the work we're doing here. You'll both be listed as senior research assistants in the paper I'm publishing."

"Good, because I'm definitely smarter than Peter."

"No arguments here," Peter spread his hands and grinned, going along with the joke.

"By the way, I wanted to run some extra tests tomorrow morning. Could you guys help me?" she asked.

"Sorry, no can do." Dr. Connors shook his head. "It's my wife's birthday tomorrow, and I promised her no work. I need to go pick up her cake in the morning, and then we're having a nice dinner."

"Peter?" She gave her best impression of puppy dog eyes.

"On a Saturday?" he shook his head.

"Pleeeaaase?" Her sapphire eyes grew wide, head tilted to one side.

Peter sighed. "Fine. You get two hours. What time?"

"Nine o'clock?"

"Alright, fine. I'll see you then."

"Thanks, Pete!" Gwen kissed him on the cheek. "I owe you one."

* * *

Evening rolled around. After completing his lab work, Peter had spent the rest of the afternoon buying some photo set pieces, which he'd set up in a corner of his cramped studio apartment. Rather than cleaning his laundry, he'd thrown the dirty clothes out in the dumpster. After all, the symbiote morphed to any clothing he wanted, and if he ever needed actual clothes or accessories, there were always plenty more bank robberies to stop in New York.

Right at 8:00 sharp, he heard footsteps approaching in the hallway followed by a few light knocks. He opened the door and was greeted by a pleasant surprise. Betty stood in front of him in a tight green cutout dress. The buxom brunette was clearly fit. Gold bracelets adorned her delicate arms, and her tall, black heels embellished her toned calves.

"C'mon in."

Betty blushed as she watched his eyes examine her body from head to toe. "Hey, Pete. I mean Peter! Do I look okay? I wasn't sure how to dress for this."

"You look great," he reassured her.

"Look, I don't know about this." Betty glanced down at her outfit, suddenly nervous. "I've never done a photo shoot before."

"Don't worry, it'll turn out great. How about a drink before we get started? It'll help calm your nerves."

"Yeah...okay. I could use a drink for sure."

They walked over to the kitchen area of his studio apartment, and Peter poured them each a glass of white wine as they sat down on a couple of barstools.

"Is that where we'll be doing the shoot?" Betty glanced over at the corner.

There were two tall tripods set up with large light fixtures pointing toward a wide piece of white canvas. The canvas hung from the wall but was so long that it spread across half the floor of his unit. A third tripod with a camera perched on top sat further back behind the lights.

"Yep. It can get a bit hot when the lights are on you, but you have the easy part. Just have to stand there and look good," Peter smiled.

The small size of his apartment meant that there wasn't much room for the two barstools. As the two faced each other and conversed, Betty found her leg brushing up against his every so often, and it sent tingles through her crotch. Peter had always been a decent-looking guy, but she'd never found herself particularly attracted to him.

Lately though, something seemed different about Peter, and she found herself spacing out as he spoke. Instead, she noticed the tight black t-shirt showing off his muscular arms, and Betty could make out the slight outline of an impressive bulge through his blue jeans.

Eventually, Peter finished off his wine. "Alright, ready?"

Betty tilted her glass to the ceiling, swallowing the last few sips of her wine as well. "As I'll ever be."

"Okay, go stand on the 'X'."

The brunette obeyed and turned once she got to her spot. Peter turned on the lights and adjusted some settings on his camera. Taking out his phone, he turned on an upbeat playlist.

"Alright, look sexy for me."

Not entirely sure what to do, Betty put one hand on her hip and flipped her hair back.

Ka-chik. Ka-chik. Ka-chik.

"Great stuff, you're a natural!" Peter encouraged her as he snapped away.

She smiled and relaxed a bit. The wine helped as well. She spun and turned to the other side, switching hands on her other hip.

Ka-chik. Ka-chik. Ka-chik.

Feeling a bit daring, she slid down one of the straps on her dress, exposing her bare shoulder and making a pouty face.

Ka-chik. Ka-chik. Ka-chik.

"Sexy, keep going."

Betty kept switching poses. It was exhausting work being a model. Her legs were starting to get sore from standing at awkward angles in her heels, and the bright lights generated a ton of heat, as Peter had warned. She could feel little beads of sweat starting to form on her forehead and chest.

"Alright, tilt your head to the side a bit," Peter suggested.

Betty looked back and to the left.

"No, more angled."

She tilted her head more.

"No, here."

Peter stepped out from behind the camera and approached, sliding in behind her. Betty's breath grew shallow. She could feel his body pressed up against her back, his crotch slightly scraping against her ass. Peter's rough fingers on her smooth neck sent a shiver through her body, and she could feel a wet spot growing on her underwear. He cradled her neck with both hands and gently rotated her head until it was at the angle he wanted. She was putty in his hands.

He walked back over behind the camera.

Ka-chik. Ka-chik. Ka-chik.

After a few more shots, Peter was satisfied and decided it was time to spice things up a bit.

"How about something a bit more risque?" he asked.

Betty's breath caught in her throat, and she smiled in eager anticipation. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, what do you have on under the dress?"

She smiled, deciding to show rather than to tell. Seductively, Betty turned her back to him and slid down both straps of her green dress. Then, she gradually pulled it down, showing off her bare back. And finally, the brunette shimmied around, sliding the dress down until she was only in her black lace thong and heels. Stepping out of her dress, she kicked it away and turned only her head to face the camera.

"Fuck, you look hot!" Peter exclaimed, taking in the slender brunette's pert ass, smooth legs, and toned calves in her heels.

Ka-chik. Ka-chik. Ka-chik.

Her little striptease had made him hard, and Betty noticed the apparent bulge in his jeans as he took some more photos of her back.

"Okay, now turn around."

Betty did as he asked, but she draped a forearm over her breasts, teasing him to no end.

Ka-chik. Ka-chik. Ka-chik.

Exposing herself in front of Peter with her dance and now teasing him like this turned her on, too. Her panties were now soaked with her juices. Luckily, they were black and didn't look any different in the photos, but Peter could smell her sex and smirked behind the camera. After a few more shots, he turned off the music and walked up to her.

"Well, I think that's a wrap. You were a pro for your first time."

"Thank you," she took a mock bow.

"There's just one more thing."

"Hmm?" Betty inquired.

He firmly but gently grabbed her arm, which was covering her breasts, and lowered it. Taking out his phone, Peter snapped a couple of quick photos of her perky tits.

"For my private collection," he explained with a devilish look.

"Oh, you're bad..."

"You have no idea..." Peter grinned and tossed his phone away.

His strong arms grabbed her hips and pulled her close, and their lips clashed, furiously tasting each other and wrestling for control. Betty loved the feeling of his rough hands kneading her butt cheeks as they made out, sucking on his tongue every time it darted into her mouth.

"Close your eyes," Peter commanded.

The brunette did as she was told, and in an instant, the symbiote receded, his "shirt" and "jeans" fading away into his skin.

"Open your eyes," the now completely naked Peter told her.

"Oooh!" Betty squealed as she opened them, drawn in by his hard chest and strong shoulders.

"Ooooooooh! What's this?"

Looking down, she found his semi-erect cock poking up at her. Wasting no time, Betty began stroking his shaft as they kissed passionately, their tongues licking and sucking at one another. He covered her mouth with his own, and she moaned into his open lips.

When they pulled away from one another, both sucked in gasps of air, sweat now covering their slick bodies. Peter bent forward and began kissing her neck, tasting the salty beads of sweat. He kissed his way down her neck until he reached her soft cleavage and licked all around her fleshy tits. Leaving a trail of saliva on her breasts, he sucked at first one, and then the other stiff nipple.

Then he went lower, kissing her ribs, then her stomach, and finally reaching her crotch. Peter took a deep sniff, inhaling the intoxicating musk of her pussy.

"Ohhh," Betty moaned as he began lapping at her slit through her moist panties. The material was now soaked with a combination of her leakage and his spit as he tongued her through the fabric.

"Ohhh! Stop teasing me," she breathily moaned.

Peter accommodated her request and pulled down her drenched thong. She stepped out of her underwear and heels, and both of them were now completely nude. Pushing her back against the canvas on the wall, he resumed lapping at her cunt with nothing now between his tongue and her slit.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Betty groaned in ecstasy.

His tongue slurped up the remnants of her juices from her pink pussy lips, and then Peter moved on to expertly lapping and licking at her clit. Her slit was sopping wet by now, and he continued attacking her little nub with his lips and tongue.

"Unghhh," she moaned and writhed against the wall.

His head was buried between her trembling legs, and Betty's fingers grabbed hold of tufts of his hair as she rode his face. The brunette gyrated her hips, bucking against Peter's face, which was now slick with her juices. Finally, the sensations were too great for her to restrain.

"UNGHHHHH!"

Betty shuddered, waves of bliss wracking her body. Her hips bucked up violently against Peter's mouth as he kept sucking at her clit throughout the height of her climax. The entire length of her torso quivered in sudden twitches as pure pleasure overtook her.

"Fuck, that was amazing!" She exclaimed breathlessly, her body heaving against the wall.

After a few seconds, Betty regained her senses. It was one of the best orgasms she'd ever experienced, but the fire was still burning in her loins. She pushed Peter down onto the ground until he was lying on his back.

junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers
12