Spider-Man - Dark Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you inside me," she hungrily stared at his throbbing member.

The brunette squatted down over him, positioning herself over his rock-hard cock, which was standing straight up in the air. Her cunt was dripping wet, and his dick slid easily into her warm snatch as Betty impaled herself onto him.

"Fuuuck," Peter groaned as she hit the bottom, his girthy shaft now buried completely inside her tight, wet hole.

Betty began riding him with a feverish frenzy like a bitch in heat. She bounced up and down on his cock, and loud squelches emitted from their lovemaking each time she landed on his crotch. Peter reached up and grabbed the beautiful brunette's bouncing tits, squeezing the soft spheres as she rode him.

"Huhnngh! Huhnngh! Ungh!" she panted loudly as sweat dripped down her face from the exertion. She wanted to keep going, but her legs eventually gave out, and Betty collapsed onto him, her breasts squished up against his muscular pecs. Peter gave her a reprieve and took over.

"Ooohhh!" she moaned as he rammed up into her cunt from below.

Peter gripped her thighs tightly, holding her torso in place as he started railing her relentlessly, shoving his rigid rod deep inside her pussy each time he lifted his crotch. All Betty could do was hang on for dear life as she lay on him, her breasts rubbing against his chest with each blow.

Then, Peter paused, still deep inside her. Betty felt his strong arms grabbing the backs of her knees, and in an instant, he'd effortlessly lifted her up into the air. On instinct, she grabbed hold of the back of his neck as he stood. He was now holding the bent girl up against the wall, and he resumed hammering her slick slit.

"UNGH, UNGH, UNGH!"

Deep moans emanated from Betty, as the new angle was heavenly. Peter's cock was now rubbing up inside her cunt against her g-spot with each stroke, and he continued increasing the pace.

A dark spot soon appeared on the white sheet of canvas as Betty's sweat soaked into it from where her back was pushed up against the wall. As he ravaged her tight pussy, Peter leaned down, kissing and sucking at her cleavage. Beads of sweat dripped from his head down onto her neck as he plunged deep inside her cunt again and again.

"UNGHHHHH!"

Betty came for the second time, her pussy clenching tight against his cock. Her body shuddered, her shoulders slamming into his. The gorgeous young woman was shaking uncontrollably as Peter continued fucking her brains out. With her cunt squeezing against his dick, he too was nearing his own climax. He went into hyperdrive, now frantically pummeling away at the brunette's drenched pussy.

Feeling his orgasm building, Peter abruptly pulled out, his arms letting go and setting Betty down on the ground. She collapsed in a heap, her legs sprawled with her back leaning against the wall. He shoved his trembling shaft up against her mouth, needing release.

She obliged, getting up from her seated position and kneeling in front of her lover. Her luscious pink lips kissed the tip of his erect cock, a strand of spit trailing as she pulled back. Betty inhaled and then wrapped her soft lips around the head of his penis, slowly rotating her tongue over the tip.

Betty gave the pink head of his phallus a few more gentle sucks, tasting her own pussy as well as the musk of his penis. Then, she took him into her mouth, gradually shoving his shaft down her warm throat inch by inch.

"Unghhh," Peter groaned in pleasure as her nose neared the base of his cock.

"Glgg," the brunette choked a bit as she finally fit his entire dong down her throat. Slowly, she withdrew before he forced her head back down. He grabbed a fistful of her dark, brown locks and brushed them out of her face. Betty glanced up, her emerald eyes locking onto his and maintaining eye contact as she serviced him.

Establishing a rhythm, she bobbed her head up and down his thick shaft.

"Glurg, glurg, glurg, glurg."

"Ohhh fuck," he groaned louder. Feeling close, he started fucking Betty's face, shoving his cock deep down her esophagus with each motion. As he continued, spit drooled out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin, and he could feel a swell rising in his balls.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come!"

Betty grabbed his ass cheeks with one hand and tightly gripped the base of his cock with the other, coaxing him toward climax.

"Glurg, glurg, glurg, glurg, glurg."

Peter couldn't take any more. He pulled back, removing his cock from her mouth with a pop and embraced his release.

Betty squeezed her eyes shut as warm semen splattered all over her face, neck, and chest. Shot after shot of cum spouted from his dick as Peter emptied his balls onto the lovely woman kneeling before him. And then with one final twitch, he was utterly spent.

She opened her eyes, a small glob of cum clinging to one of her eyelashes. The brunette looked down in amazement at the puddle of spunk collecting between her breasts. One strand was slowly dripping down her belly, and she hungrily scooped up a handful, licking her fingers clean.

"Wait!"

Peter dashed back to the camera on the tripod, his half-hard dong swinging around as he ran.

"Okay, go ahead."

Ka-chik. Ka-chik. Ka-chik.

He captured some action shots of Betty kneeling on the canvas as she cleaned herself off from the deluge of cum. The cum-drenched whore wiped up little drops of the thick, white fluid from her cheeks and neck, swallowing each precious drop, and repeated the process until she was mostly clean.

Betty gazed up seductively as she crawled over on all fours to clean him off as well. Her warm mouth enveloped his now shriveling member, tightly sucking the head. Finally, she slowly jerked him a few times from the base up, milking out a couple last drops of sperm. Wiping it up from his tip with one delicate finger, she licked it up and smiled.

"Good girl," he patted her on the head.

Her grin grew wider at the compliment. "Mmm...that was a nice, big load. Yummy."

Exhausted, the naked pair stumbled over and collapsed onto Peter's bed, and both of them were soon fast asleep under the covers.

* * *

The morning sun shone through the windows and onto Peter's face. His eyes slowly blinked open, and he turned. Betty slept soundly next to him, one of her breasts protruding out from under the covers. As he reached over to grab it, a sudden realization hit him.

Oh, shit! What time is it?

He grabbed his phone, and it was nearly 9:30 already. He also had four missed texts and two missed calls from Gwen.

Shit!

Peter jumped out of bed. Still completely nude, he made sure Betty was still soundly asleep before the symbiote emerged to cover his body in the black spider suit. He was about to climb out the window and onto the fire escape when he turned around and dashed to the bathroom instead. The symbiote retreated from his crotch, and he unleashed a roaring stream of piss into the toilet.

Fuck it. I'm already late. He thought.

After he finished relieving himself, the black-suited Spider-Man dove out the window. He began web-slinging over to the university as quickly as possible, zipping through alleys and swinging high above busy intersections.

When he arrived at the university lab, he landed nimbly on the roof. Through the skylight, he could see Gwen racing around the laboratory. She'd already begun the experiment without him and rushed around, trying to coordinate mixing all the substances hooked up to the complex network of tubes and beakers.

The test she was running required precisely timed mixtures of various chemical agents spread across the room, which is why it would've been far easier with two people manning the workstations. Peter looked for an opening to drop down unnoticed, but Gwen was scrambling around the laboratory too quickly to predict when she would turn away.

She scrambled from her laptop over to a beaker, and then back to her laptop. Too late, she realized that she'd forgotten to mix in one of the chemicals. A large beaker full of green fluid started hissing and boiling over in one corner of the room. Dark plumes of smoke rose, and then the beaker shattered, small embers spreading across one of the countertops.

"Shit! SHIT!" Gwen yelled as she ran over and attempted to put out the small fire with the sleeve of her lab coat to no avail.

There was no time. He unlatched the skylight, and the black-suited Spider-Man dropped down in the middle of the laboratory in full sight of Gwen.

"What the hell?" she barely had a second to register the sudden appearance of Spider-Man, as she quickly noticed that her sleeve had caught fire.

"Ahhhhh!" Gwen frantically waved her arm around the air.

Thinking quickly, he leapt over to the safety station. With his strength, Spider-Man wrenched the eyewash faucet off its hinges. Water erupted from the hole in the wall, and he twisted the exposed pipe, aiming the stream of cold water at Gwen.

In an instant, her sleeve was extinguished, and Spider-Man aimed the spray at the table where the beaker had exploded for good measure, dousing any small, lingering fires. When he was satisfied, he grabbed the metal pipe protruding from the wall and twisted it into a knot to stop the flow of water.

The pretty blonde was soaked from head to toe. Stringy strands of her bright hair clung to her lovely face and dainty neck. As she removed her white lab coat with the one tattered, burnt sleeve, Gwen revealed a damp, white blouse tucked into her green plaid skirt. Her shirt was nearly see-through at this point, and Spider-Man could see the outline of her lacy white bra and a faint hint of her pink nipples poking up from underneath.

No longer concerned about the fire, Gwen looked at him in astonishment. "Spider-Man?"

"Hey there," he cocked his head to one side.

"What...what are you doing here?" she asked as she squeezed water from her hair, strand by strand.

He quickly thought up a lie that would explain his presence while also saving his alter-ego from a fair amount of unnecessary grief. "Oh, I saved your friend, uh...Patrick?"

"Peter?" she asked.

"Yeah, that was it, Peter. I saved him from getting hit by a truck a few blocks away. He said he was on his way here and asked me to check up on you."

"Oh my God, is he okay?"

"Yeah, he's fine. Last I saw, he was getting looked at by some paramedics, but he was really worried about you doing some experiment on your own and insisted that I come here."

"Oh wow, tell him 'thank you'!" Gwen stammered. "I mean...thank you, Spider-Man, too! For saving me. That fire could've gotten bad."

"No problem, it's what I do."

Gwen had seen plenty of photos and videos of Spider-Man, but she'd never seen him up close before. Even with the new black suit, she could make out his powerful physique and the shadows that his muscled arms cast on his torso. His thick, rippled legs were evident, and even in the dark suit, she could make out a fairly-large bulge drooping between his legs.

Why am I looking at his bulge? The blonde's pale cheeks flushed red at the thought. Something about his presence was turning her on immensely.

Her now-transparent shirt and the pheromones starting to leak out of her pores likewise piqued his interest. Spider-Man took a step forward.

An uncontrollable desire from deep within her emerged, and Gwen couldn't help but flirt, "I wish I could give you a medal or something, but you already got one from the mayor last month."

He took another step toward her.

"I don't need another medal."

"How can I thank you then?" she batted her thick eyelashes.

Spider-Man took another step forward, and suddenly he was right in front of her, their bodies barely an inch apart. He was taller, and at eye level, she stared right at the white spider splashed across his chest. Looking up, she gazed into the white eyes on his black mask and wondered who was behind the mask.

"I can think of something..." he spoke softly.

Without needing any more encouragement, Gwen reached forward and caressed his crotch, gently rubbing at his bulge. He grabbed her wet back and pulled her toward him. On command, the symbiote retreated, exposing his mouth and the bottom half of his face. Their lips met, and the two exchanged saliva while their tongues danced with one another.

As they kissed, she started rubbing his crotch more aggressively. The symbiote responded by retracting from his crotch, and his stiffening cock popped up.

"Oh!" Gwen was taken aback by his suit's ability, but it didn't deter her.

Taking it in stride, she wrapped both hands around his girthy shaft and began stroking him. The black-suited Spider-Man reached behind her and lifted her damp skirt, taking a plump butt cheek in each hand. He groped her taut ass as he inspected her mouth thoroughly with his tongue.

Gwen could feel her panties growing damp, and it had nothing to do with the water that had sprayed her. Her moist slit was now leaking all over the front of her underwear, and her nipples were hard as diamonds, both from intense arousal as well the cold, wet shirt clinging to her breasts.

She unbuttoned her shirt and removed it, tossing it aside. Next went the bra, and Spider-Man looked down, drinking in the sight of her fleshy mounds and pokey nipples. Gwen moaned as he leaned forward and engulfed her nipple in his warm mouth, suckling at her teat like a starved infant.

With one back-handed swipe of his arm, Spider-Man cleared the lab table behind her, sending trays of test tubes flying into the corner of the lab. They crashed to the floor and shattered into a thousand tiny shards, but neither of them cared, too immersed in their lust.

The black-suited Spider-Man effortlessly lifted her up onto the lab table, and Gwen gasped at the sudden sensation of her bare ass on the cool countertop. He flipped up her plaid skirt, and it scrunched up just under her cute little belly button and around her shapely waist. She spread her pale, sticky thighs, inviting him in. Wasting no time, he roughly pulled her panties to one side, not bothering to remove them.

"Unghhh," the petite blonde moaned with desire as his fingers penetrated her.

He deftly slid his middle and ring fingers in and out of her slick slit as her cunt clenched around them. As he finger fucked her, Spider-Man returned to sucking at her sweet tits, hungrily devouring each of her delectable little pink nubs.

Ready for the main course, he removed his mouth from her chest and slid his fingers out of her snatch.

"Oooooh!" Gwen gasped as Spider-Man flipped her over onto her stomach.

Her tits were now pressed against the table with her legs draped over the edge, presenting her nether regions to him. He lifted first one leg, and then the other, until the sexy young thing in front of him was spread-eagled on the countertop. Grabbing his raging boner, he positioned it at the entrance of her glistening slit.

"Ohhh yeah!" He moaned as he slid into her warm, wet hole.

"Unghhh," Gwen groaned and clutched tightly at the top edge of the table with her fingers.

Spider-Man inserted himself inch by inch. Her pussy offered no resistance, her slick insides welcoming in his massive member. Eventually, he reached the end, and his thick cock was fully embedded in her tight little cunt.

Slowly at first, he started sliding in and out of her pussy. Then, he picked up speed, stretching out her cunt as he rammed in and out of her. And finally, Spider-Man went full-throttle, pounding her pink pussy mercilessly.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Gwen moaned into the table with each stroke.

Again and again, he plunged deep into her cunt without remorse, and it felt as though his shaft were splitting her in half each time. He could feel the pressure building in his balls, and Spider-Man pounded away, maintaining his unrelenting rhythm.

"OH FUCK!" Gwen cried out as she felt his hand rubbing at her clit as he ravaged her from behind.

The black-suited Spider-Man now put his entire body into it, and the heavy lab table was slowly sliding across the room with each stroke. Gwen had never felt like this before, and she panted heavily every time his monstrous dick ripped her apart.

"UNGH, UNGH, UNGH! UNGH!"

His enormous shaft pounded her cunt like a jackhammer, and both of them grunted in unison each time his cock filled her completely.

"Unnngghhh!"

Spider-Man grunted deeply as he came, burying his dick all the way inside of her cunt. Thick ropes of cum exploded from his tip and flooded the young girl's pussy. His cock twitched and spasmed inside of her, and the torrent of hot semen filling her womb sent Gwen over the edge as well.

"Ah! Ahh! Ahhhhhh!" A high-pitched scream escaped Gwen as her orgasm overtook her.

Tremors shot through her body, and Gwen's legs shuddered against the table. Her lithe body quivered as the waves of bliss spread outward from her pussy to the tips of her clenched fingers and curled toes. She blacked out for a moment, the pure bolts of pleasure too much for her to bear. The tiny blonde girl lay prone on the table, her eyes staring blankly into space, and a small strand of drool dripping from her agape lips.

In the distance, Spider-Man could hear the faint pops of gunfire and wailing sirens through the open skylight. Duty called. He walked around the table and kissed Gwen's cheek, inhaling the delightful scent of her hair mixed with the pungent odor of her sweat and sex.

"Gotta go. I'll see you again real soon though."

"Mm-hmm," the half-awake girl moaned groggily.

The black-suited Spider-Man shot a strand of web upwards, pulled himself up through the skylight, and disappeared. Down below, the spent girl still laid unmoving on the table. All around her were the remnants of the destroyed lab. Charred equipment, puddles of water, and broken bits of glass were strewn all about. None of it mattered though. A satisfied Gwen drifted off into a blissful slumber as a thick dollop of Spider-Man's cum dribbled out of her sore, ravished pussy and began to pool on the table.

12