Spider-Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His chest was lathered up before he knew it, and then his left arm was in her grasp. She pulled it up out of the water stream, soaping it down efficiently but gently, being especially tender around the bruises and cuts. Peter shuddered slightly. Their first meeting had not been smooth. In fact, he remembered her kicking his ass. Hard. She certainly hadn't been gentle then. But oh boy, she knew how.

Silver swept her touch across his back, gently massaging his sore muscles and ghosting the tips of her fingers over a particularly nasty cut along his shoulderblade. He felt the heat on his back spread, all the way down to his bottom, and blushed harder. The soft touch on the back of his neck, the flicker of wetness across sensitive skin. He bit his lip. The heat on his back vanished, and she moved onto his legs, pointedly avoiding the bits above them. It still felt wonderful in a relaxing, sensual way that made him want to melt into a puddle.

Was this how some people felt in spas? Like, so relaxed they start crying? Because Peter wasn't there, but he was getting close. He knew he had more than ample reason to cry, but this...this he had not expected. This gentleness, this care from such a hardened mercenary. And not just with her touch either. She knew her way with words, how to keep someone company when the last thing they wanted was idle talk or platitudes. Considering her line of work, he suspected Silver had seen her share of mourning. He doubted she did it all alone.

He hadn't when Uncle Ben died. He would never have survived. Now, in the same situation, he knew he wouldn't have to.

Peter smiled. "You know, you're pretty good at giving pep talks."

Silver chuckled softly, somewhere below him. "I run a PMC and a country, Peter. If I weren't, no one would follow me."

Peter snickered. "Good point."

Then it occurred to him where her voice was coming from and the view she must've been getting. The blush was back at double strength. She finished with his legs a moment later. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes to revel in the water's gentle rinse.

And then she ran soapy hands across the backs of his thighs and slowly squeezed both sides of his ass.

The squeeze lasted all of a second, but Peter noticed and knew it wasn't for...hygienic reasons. The soap was back immediately. She took considerably longer with this part than she had on anything else except maybe his chest, even getting in the—whoa, okay, yeah, she was getting in there all right. He might've overblown his metabolism a bit earlier, but at this point Peter knew he was stone-cold sober. Yet strangely, for all his embarrassment, he didn't feel at all violated.

He felt her stand up and gulped, waiting for her next move. She didn't disappoint. Slick, lathered hands reached around and gently began playing over his dick. She was considerably less gropey this time, but at this point, it didn't take much to get him excited. He was half-hard by the time she got to his balls, giving them a distinctive squeeze before lathering them up as well. Then she set the soap down and slid her hands up his hips and across his nipples. They drifted down to gently squeeze his abs.

A faint, appreciative hum came from behind, her body practically draped across his back. Peter couldn't help the small sigh that escaped his lips as he closed his eyes and laid a hand across hers. He felt her chest inflate against his back as she took a deep breath and let go.

"Now you can turn around."

He did. Slowly, carefully, in a way that rinsed the rest of him off. Then he opened his eyes and felt the air punched out of him.

She was...

Smooth alabaster skin, tone that came with years of hard physical training. She was built like an amazon goddess, with a small, trimmed patch and perky breasts that sat just right on her chest. Her silver hair was damp and matted, hanging down just above her neck. And her eyes...holy hell, her eyes. Never darting away, always intent on what they wanted. And so, so very blue.

Perfect wasn't the right word. Nobody was perfect, and her skin was far from flawless. She bore numerous scars, faint lines and circular scars that stood out palely against her already pale skin. But everything, from the crown of her silver head to the tips of her calloused toes, was so very her. It was more beautiful than he could have imagined.

And Peter had quite the imagination.

A million thoughts ran through his head as he met her eyes. What are you doing? How did you get yourself into this? Is this anywhere near where you're supposed to be?

What about MJ?

The last one plagued him most of all. It was like he'd spent every moment since reconnecting with his old flame trying to...reconnect. Every time he thought they got closer, she pulled away, or he did something stupid to protect her, and she pulled away. They made a good team when it counted. He knew that now. He just wasn't sure they could ever truly be partners. That sinking realization, after everything that had happened that night, punched the rest of the air out of him.

Then he stopped thinking and looked, really looked at Silver. Not at her body, at her eyes, at the look on her face. She was...hesitant...no, she was waiting.

She was waiting for him.

After all this, after everything she'd said and done...she was still giving him a choice. He could step back. He could walk away. He could say thank you and grab his clothes and walk right out the front door. No catch, no repercussions. She would be disappointed, he knew, but Silver was a big girl and very arguably more mature than him in several ways. She would get over it. Then he flashed back to their earlier conversation, and her words came back to him.

"...consequences will plague you when the deed is done, no matter the choice. The question is: can you learn to live with them?"

Peter had opened himself up by giving her his name in a moment of rare impulse. And now...

Silver didn't show this side of herself to everyone. Probably to anyone. The tenderness, the care, the vulnerability in her eyes. Could he live with taking it further? He didn't know.

But he knew he'd never be able to forgive himself for walking away.

So he leaned in and gently pressed his lips to hers.

They stayed there, letting the steam rise across their bodies, for a good while before breaking apart just enough to take a breath. He opened his eyes, met hers across the small gap. He could just barely hear her breathing through parted lips, her eyes dark and half-lidded.

Peter lunged.

His hand cupped the side of her neck, sweeping to the back to keep her pressed against him. Her fingers softly groped and pawed at his chest, one hand coming up to push her fingers across his wet scalp. Her fingers curled and gripped his hair, the sudden firmness pulling an involuntary noise from his throat as he grabbed her hip and pulled her closer. A faint jerk from the hand on his head nudged him to back off a bit, and he did, making it an inch from her face before she stuck her tongue halfway down his throat.

Peter did his best to keep up, the heat of the shower and the firm body pressed against his giving him renewed energy. The hand on her hip drifted downward, fingers teasing over her skin until they gripped her thigh firmly. He pulled her leg up to hook around his. She played along gladly, tongued him even deeper as she muffled a sigh of pleasure in his mouth. Silver pressed her breasts to his chest. He could feel her pink nipples hardening by the second and moaned faintly as she stroked her foot across his calf.

Then he pushed her tongue back, and she broke the kiss to hold him at arm's length. Both were breathing heavily.

Silver smirked at him, bit her lower lip, and let go of him, taking a step back. "My turn."

Peter blinked at her, shaking his fuzzy head a bit. "What?"

She cocked her hips with a coy smile and handed him the soap.

Oh.

Peter smiled and shook his head, getting close again, almost enough to kiss her. Then he pulled back, earning a cocked eyebrow from her, and started where she had on him. His eyes never left hers the whole time he was soaping up her front. His gaze drifted occasionally to her lips when he got to her arms, and his tongue was wrestling with hers when the time came to scrub her back. When they broke apart again, Silver's cheeks were noticeably redder, and her eyes were darker than ever.

Peter grinned cheekily and sank to his knees, causing her eyes to widen slightly. Oh, but she had been such a tease before and he was absolutely going to return the favor. So he started with her thighs. Outer, teasing his way inward and steering very much clear of where he could imagine she very much wanted him to go. He did too. Just not yet. Every patch of skin on her thighs was pressed against his lips after it was rinsed. Her calves got the same treatment.

Then it was back to the fun part. He was absolutely not done teasing her.

So he started with her butt. Her impossibly toned, hard-as-iron ass was a miracle to sink his fingers into. So he did, repeatedly, while kissing around her navel. He picked the soap back up and got to work. Halfway through, he had a naughty idea to one-up her a bit. That showed in the grin on his face as he slowly dipped one hand into her crack and prodded about a bit before finding her soft ring. Peter looked up and saw her eyes widen, saw her bite her lip. She didn't stop him.

So he kept circling the hole with his finger, teasing her more and more while kissing her thighs and midriff and anywhere he could. Anywhere except the obvious, of course. Silver was breathing harder by the second. When he decided to take it a step further, he gently prodded at her hole, just starting to push his index inside. She grabbed his hair with both hands before he could do any more and buried his face in her pussy.

He would've laughed into her folds if she had left him any room for air. As it stood, she was covering everything he used to breathe. His nose was flush with her clit, engorged as it was with her excitement, and his mouth was already eagerly lapping away at her wetness while sucking on the outer lips. He was trapped without any chance to breathe, and she knew it.

Peter couldn't remember the last time he'd been this hard.

To be fair, he also couldn't remember the last time he'd gotten laid. But also, he couldn't breathe because he was right where she wanted him to be. And she was forcibly keeping him there. Like, really keeping him there, especially when she picked up one leg and draped it over his shoulder, putting all her weight on his face. He couldn't breathe and he was throbbing without once touching himself. He...was into breath play. He'd never known that.

Silver pulled back just a bit, just enough to let him take a gasp of air. Then the leg over his shoulder curled around his neck, and she was thrusting against his face while actively cutting off his oxygen. His eyes rolled partway back as the lids slipped shut. One hand drifted downward as she ground her clit on his nose. He couldn't help it.

A hard pull of his hair got his attention. He looked up in time to see one finger wagging no as she moaned throatily. He hesitated, then saw the way her eyes hardened and let his hand fall. She sighed hard and smiled down at him smugly.

"Good boy," she moaned.

His dick twitched.

Peter brought both hands up to her ass, squeezing it hard and pulling her into his face. She gasped loudly as he moved his head up to seal his lips around her clit. He settled into a rhythm of light sucking and fast laps of his tongue alternated with hard sucks and keeping his tongue flat while dragging his mouth across her pussy. Silver's eyes shut tightly as her leg gripped his neck harder, her perky chest heaving with every echoing moan. She froze, her legs shaking as he held her tight and violently lashed the tip of his tongue over her clit.

A deep, throaty moan left her in a heave of air as her legs gave out, pinning his head to the floor of the tub. Before he could worry about the water overtaking his airholes, she climbed off him and straddled his hips, breathing hard. She leaned her hands against his pecs, squeezing him every couple seconds as she caught her breath. Peter was breathing hard for very different reasons, and by the teasing grin framed by Silver's hanging hair, she knew it. He grimaced and wiggled against her, his unattended hardness tapping against her ass.

Silver arched a coy eyebrow and looked back to stare at it bobbing with every flex of his muscles, aching, begging for attention. She smirked and stood up, offering her hands to him. He took them and let her haul him upright, reminded once again of her strength. She pulled him close to her, whispering against his lips.

"So...will you stay, Peter?"

He huffed and chuckled breathlessly. "It'd be pretty inconsiderate not to."

Silver smiled and kissed him again, teasing her fingers across his chest. He couldn't feel her other hand until it was wrapped around him, just gripping his dick. She didn't move at all, just held on and pulled back to watch his reaction. She wasn't disappointed. Peter's shoulders were heaving. His cheeks were a steady red. He couldn't move, couldn't think.

Silver bit her lip and let out a sultry hum. "There it is. Just what I was looking for."

Peter asked, "What?"

Then she abruptly let go.

He blinked, staring at her in disbelief as she turned the water off and handed him a towel. She too dried off and stepped out before he could even get over his shock.

"I'll be waiting," she called, then left the bathroom.

Peter stared at the door and grit his teeth in frustration. He looked down at his throbbing dick, gently running the towel over it. It would be so easy to just rub one out before joining her. Given how tightly she'd already wound him up, it wouldn't take long. And he was surprisingly awake now, so he could probably go again...

He finished drying up and stepped into the baggy sweatpants she'd left for him before leaving the bathroom. All the lights in the penthouse were out except a faint one coming from a room on the second floor. He ascended the glass staircase, padding up barefoot, and came to a stuttering halt outside a half-cracked door. Even considering their...interactions so far, he still felt awkward about entering at will.

So he knocked quietly and opened the door when she called back.

Inside, there was a massive king-sized bed with vertical frames and a canopy. And a very sturdy-looking headboard. Off to the side was a dressing screen with floral patterns and a vague silhouette visible through it.

He caught a glimpse of Silver as she peeked around the corner of the screen with a smirk.

"You bothered getting dressed?" she teased.

Peter cleared his throat and looked around the room. "Yeah uh...not really sure why." He turned toward the door and sat on the bed. "Reflex, I guess."

Silver chuckled. "I'm glad."

He heard faint rustles of movement from the side and turned to see Silver step out from behind the screen. His jaw dropped halfway to the ground before he caught it. He tried unsuccessfully to convince himself he wasn't literally drooling.

The crotchless panties. The fishnets and garter belt. The thin, fingerless elbow gloves. The half-bra that just barely covered her nipples. All in white satin that matched her bobbed hair and brought out her eyes. Which were now staring at him like a snack.

Silver grinned and strutted toward him with half-lidded eyes. "It means I get to unwrap you myself."

Peter gulped.

Silver pounced.

One second, he was sitting upright on the covers. The next, the covers were getting tangled around them as Silver tried repeatedly to pin him to the bed. Oh no, he wasn't having any of that this time. Peter used his spider-strength to get the edge on her and roll around, nearly getting on top. She pinched his nipples hard and nimbly pushed his sweatpants down to his ankles with her feet. He gasped and froze. She grinned as her legs curled, one firmly planting a knee on his gut while the toes of the other teased over his cock. Peter moaned in frustration and pulled her shoulders, trying once again to reassert—

She twisted his nipples again.

He faltered.

She used their spin to pin him to the bed, her knee on the mattress, her foot on his dick, and her hands pinning his down by the wrists. Peter struggled weakly, her touch making him gasp and writhe in unsatisfied arousal.

"Here is how this works, Peter."

He just barely managed to open his eyes and meet hers, hanging on every word.

"You...are on Symkarian soil. I am regent of Symkaria." Silver grinned ear to ear and brought his wrists together to restrain with just one of her hands. "As long as you are here, you do as I say. Cooperate..." she teased her toes along his dick, making him whimper, "and you will be rewarded. Disobey..." The fingers of her free hand tickled his chest, walking up and up and up...until they wrapped around his throat and squeezed hard. "And you will be punished."

Peter gasped and arched his back, feeling the blood rush to his head as she pushed harder. He throbbed and twitched against her foot.

"Do you understand?" she asked with a teasing lilt.

"Yes," he whispered just barely.

Silver released his neck and let him breathe, climbing off him completely. Peter laid back against the bed and closed his eyes, completely limp and horny beyond all reason. If she even touched him, it would set him off. But he could do nothing. It made no sense. He wasn't restrained, not even partially. He could finish himself off. Or better yet, lunge at Silver and get some payback for her being a teasing little—

Click.

His eyes opened to see her right there, smiling down at him like a predator. The look alone made him gulp hard. Which made the newfound tightness on his neck stand out enough to be noticed. Peter's lips parted as he started breathing hard. Silver gazed down at him with an adoring look, gently stroking his hair with one hand while she straddled his chest. The other was out of sight, but he was so enraptured with her eyes, he didn't care.

"So adorable," she breathed, leaning in slightly. "My little Spider-Pet."

Then her other hand made itself known as she pulled the leash tied to his collar and cut off his air again. Her chest heaved as his spasmed at the lack of oxygen. Her face was filling with color about half as fast as his. Her eyes were dark and half-lidded. His were bugged out and darting about wildly. Her hips were gently grinding against his chest. His were humping the empty air, looking for any kind of friction.

Oh God. Oh God...

She let up and let him gulp down a few gasps of air, then tugged it tight again. He gasped and let his jaw hang limp as she got up and moved down his chest. Silver straddled his hips as her face hovered close enough for him to feel every breath she wouldn't let him take. She let up. He moaned hard, half-sobbing in desperation.

His arms were still free. The collar probably wasn't that tough. He could escape this. He could—

"Please," he gasped.

The word was out of his mouth before his brain could catch up.

"Please?" Silver teased. "Please what?"

"Please let me—"

She pulled the leash again before he could finish, grinning wildly. His mouth opened wide, trying to draw in any scrap of air—she'd yanked it when his lungs were practically empty. Instead, he got a throatful of her tongue as she exploited his opening and dominated his mouth. He could feel her moans vibrating through his throbbing head. She broke the fierce kiss and met his eyes with hers. She saw his desperation, saw the way they began to dull from lack of oxygen.