Spider-Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under any other circumstance, Peter would've broken free. He wasn't pinned by Scorpion or Ock or anyone else who'd tried to choke him out before. This was a flimsy capture at best, especially since his arms were still free. He didn't move a muscle. Because he realized right then, even with his vision fading, that he trusted Silver.

The moment she saw that in his eyes, her own softened, and she smiled warmly.

"Come," she whispered against his lips.

Then released the leash and speared herself on him.

Peter gasped and heaved and moaned hard with every breath as his entire body throbbed with euphoria. His arms, pinned to the bed by invisible cords, wrapped around her body and held her close as he half-sobbed into the nape of her neck. She held him back, stroking his hair and humming in his ear as he emptied himself inside her. Silver gently rolled them over until he was lying on top, still buried deep inside. He gasped, taking in huge gulps of air and expelling them almost as fast.

It wasn't until a minute later that he realized he was crying.

He held her tighter, sobbing uninhibited into her shoulder. His chest hurt. His heart hurt. Everything hurt so much, and he had to get it out. She just held him, stroking his hair and softly whispering in a language he didn't understand. Her legs intertwined with his as his half-hardness slowly slipped out of her. She kissed the side of his head, his shoulders still heaving as she tenderly rubbed his back. When he had calmed down and was no longer sobbing incoherently, she brought her lips to his ear.

"It was not your fault."

He squeezed his stinging eyes tighter, pressed his face into her neck.

"Peter. It wasn't your fault."

His lips trembled as he fought another breakdown.

Her gentle, accented voice came once more. "It wasn't your fault."

Peter shook in her arms, shoulders heaving hard. He sniffled, jaw trembling. She kept stroking his hair. He took a ragged breath and slowly pulled apart, looking up to see her blue eyes gazing warmly back at him.

Silver smiled. "Tonight was a victory. Tomorrow, you are the hero." She sat up a bit, one hand hovering over his heart. "And for every day that comes...you will be her living legacy."

Peter stared at her, eyes flickering across hers. He leaned in, closed his eyes, pressed his forehead to hers. "Thank you, Silver."

"You are welcome, Peter," she whispered against his lips.

He didn't know how long they kissed, how long she sat in his lap, how long they held each other. He didn't care. He didn't want to let go. So he held her closer, pressed his chest against her—oh yeah, no that bra was going, right now.

Peter broke the kiss and pulled back, saw her staring at him with openmouthed desire, hooked his index finger around the middle of the half-bra. Then pushed her onto her back, forcing the elastic straps in the back to come loose. Silver gasped and stared up at him wide-eyed as he tossed the article and loomed over her. His hands pressed into the bed on either side of her head. Her teeth grazed her lower lip, legs slowly coming up to wrap around him.

"My cute little Spider-Pet."

Oh that was it.

Peter grinned and descended on her tits, immediately latching onto one nipple with his lips while the other one was subjected to a very thorough squeezy grope. Silver gasped and arched her back, pushing herself further into his mouth. His free hand dipped between them, ripping her panties off and finding her hard little button to flick it a few times. She bit her lower lip to restrain her pleasure. He grinned around her tit and dipped two fingers into her honeypot, then gently pinched her clit and started rolling his fingers around. Her mouth flew open and released a loud moan as she gripped his head and pulled him in.

Nope, nope, nope. Not this time.

He grazed his teeth over her nipple, biting down softly enough not to do any damage but hard enough to get the message across. Silver sighed hard and let go, opting instead to massage his shoulders. If he'd had functioning web shooters, he could've restrained those wandering hands properly—oh shit, he was into that too.

Peter latched onto her other tit a second later, still rolling her clit around while pinching and flicking her hard, swollen nipple. One look up and he could tell she was holding back again,. Time to up the ante. Or maybe just stop with all this teasing. He'd been enjoying watching her writhe around for so long, he hadn't even noticed the little spider had already recharged. Well, not so little now that it had. So he stopped sucking her tits, stopped rolling her clit, slowed down his pinches and tugs of her other nipple, and stared into her unfocused blue eyes.

They got a lot more unfocused when he rammed himself into her and felt a splash of liquid arousal land on his thighs. Holy god, she was soaked. He hadn't felt a bit of resistance on the way in, and not because she wasn't tight. Because she was. Not so much that it was painful or difficult to move, but she was gripping him just so, and...massaging him in a way that was quickly ratcheting his arousal. When his eyes opened again, they saw her grinning up at him smugly. He smiled back and grabbed her hips, then slowly pulled out to the tip, forcing her to bite her lower lip in restraint again. This gorgeous, tough-as-nails mercenary had to visibly restrain herself from screaming with him inside her.

God, she was cute when she did that.

He slammed back in the moment she took a breath, and all that restraint went right out the window. Silver moaned, loudly, unrestrained, and kept moaning as he repeated the slow pull-back and pounded back in. He kept this rhythm up for a bit, then switched to something a little gentler so he could cup her face. His lips found hers, their tongues tangling playfully instead of a dance of dominance. Every couple of thrusts, he could feel her soaking her landing strip and moaned into her mouth every time she did.

Her legs wrapped around him, thighs gently squeezing his sides every time he hit a particularly sensitive spot. It didn't take long for her moans to turn into mewling whimpers, and she had to push him back to explain.

"Please..."

Peter smiled vindictively. "Please what?"

Silver's lips pursed tightly. She was going to be stubborn about this.

A hard thrust at just the right angle cracked that façade.

"Please...stop—teasing—me," she gasped with his slowly accelerating thrusts.

Peter smiled coyly. "Well, far be it from me to say no to such a polite requests."

He raised his hips and pulled out of her completely. Silver gaped at him incredulously for a split-second. Then he flipped her onto all fours and grabbed her hips with one arm while the other held her shoulder. She screamed when he speared her pussy hard enough to shake the bed. From this position, leaning over her shoulder, he could see her leaking onto the sheets, just drip-drip-drip. He grinned and pulled back, then started pounding her feverishly. That drip was going to gush, if he had anything to say about it.

He leaned over her and grabbed her tits, groping her firmly and pulling her nipples while maintaining short, fast strokes. She was gasping for breath with every one, eyes shut tight. Peter squeezed hard, then let go and straightened up without breaking rhythm. His left hand slapped her ass hard enough to make her gasp louder. His right hand reached forward, fingers curling in her hair. He pulled. Her head tipped back, mouth and eyes wide open. Wonderful, musical sounds came from that mouth as he thrust away, the rocking of the bed and squelch of their sexes melding together serving as beautiful tantric harmony.

Silver moaned hard, closing her eyes tightly and writhing as her arms gave out. She landed face-first into a pillow, her hands fisting in its case.

"No, no, no," Peter grunted, feeling himself getting close.

He ripped the pillow out of her hands, putting it under her chest instead.

"I want to hear everything," he groaned.

So she let her mouth hand open and moaned at the top of her lungs, shoulders heaving and cheeks slapping with every thrust. Peter squeezed his eyes shut, trying to last a little longer. He reached down and started rubbing her clit hard, soaked as it was from all the dripping. Seconds later, Silver's hands fisted in the sheets, and she screamed at the top of her lungs as her pussy sprayed his legs and soaked a good portion of the bed.

A distant part of Peter's head was worried about her security team hearing.

The rest of him didn't care one bit.

He groaned and moaned and slammed himself deep inside her over and over and over until he couldn't take it anymore. Then he curled his arms around her and slowly plunged himself inside her tight wetness. The spike of pleasure hit the moment he was fully hilted. Peter moaned loudly into her ear as his body slumped on top of hers. His dick twitched, spewing his come all over her insides to join his last load. By the time he finished, his head was spinning. He was breathing hard, trying to recover his balance, when he felt a familiar tug around his neck.

He reflexively held his breath, distantly wondering when she'd had the presence of mind to grab the leash. Then she looked over her shoulder and kissed him tenderly. No choking, no teasing. Just a gentle expression of dominance to remind him who was really in charge. He kissed her back just as passionately, his arms curled tightly around her. Their lips only left each other so he could pull out and intertwine their legs and kiss her properly. Her hand stopped tugging, but never left his leash the whole time. Even when Peter's exhaustion finally caught up with him, and he passed out on her chest.

She just smiled and snapped her fingers, snuffing out the last light in the room, and curled up with her pet.

...

Peter's eyes slowly drifted open. Not because there was light glaring in them, or because an alarm went off. He just...woke up. Naturally. Because his body decided to. A brief moment panic followed, where he worried he was late for work. Then he remembered: his only job was kaput thanks to his boss being permanently in the looney bin. Well, small perks of unemployment. Though he did still need to find some way to pay rent...

All those thoughts vanished when he heard a faint rustle of movement from his other side. He rolled over to face it and found himself staring at—oh my god—Silver Sablinova bending over to put on her tactical pants and giving him a face full of gloriously tight ass.

"Enjoying the show?"

Peter cleared his throat and sat up, averting his eyes.

She chuckled. "It's nothing you didn't see plenty of last night."

"I-I know..."

Silver turned to face him, her midriff and quite a bit of cleavage exposed by the functional bra she was wearing. She grinned and climbed into the bed, leaning over him just inches from his flustered face. He turned his eyes to face her, muscling them to keep his gaze fixed to hers. Then it flickered down to her cleavage, and she grinned wider.

"Too easy," she chuckled.

Peter blushed to his roots and hid his face in his hands. "It is...way too early for this."

"Oh?" she asked coyly. "Eleven is early here? I didn't know that."

He groaned and slowly rolled his legs out of bed, blinking at the fact that he was still naked.

Silver nodded at a nearby chair. "I had housekeeping send up some clothes that should fit you. And a bag for the eh..."

She vaguely motioned toward the downstairs bathroom...where the remains of his suits were.

Peter's eyes widened. "Right. Gotcha. Should probably..." He glanced at her unwavering gaze.

Silver arched an eyebrow. "You're not the only one getting a show."

He bit his lower lip and shook his head as he stood up, feeling heat wash all over his body. That intensified when she smacked his ass as he walked past. A sultry laugh came from her end of the room. He resolutely refused to look at her until he had some semblance of dignity back, a quick touch of his neck verifying he was no longer collared (though he really hadn't minded at all). When he was clothed and in the middle of putting on some very comfortable trainers, something occurred to him. She had just sent for housekeeping. This morning.

Peter looked up at her. "You didn't have any clothes that would fit me except those sweatpants, did you?"

Her only answer was a smirk.

He crossed his arms and leaned back in the chair. "You were that sure you could convince me to stay."

Silver smiled teasingly. "As I recall, you didn't need very much convincing."

Peter shook his head and smiled, staring out the window. His smile slowly faded. "Silver."

"Hm?"

He hated this. He hated that he had to ask this question. But great power, and all that...

"What happens now?"

She blinked at him.

He shrugged. "I mean...what do we do?"

Silver's lips pursed as she looked off to the side in thought. "My contract with Oscorp is fulfilled. My job here is finished. I go back home."

Peter felt his heart sink. "And I go back to being Peter Parker." He sighed and leaned back, staring at the ceiling. "Job search it is."

Stupid. What was he hoping for, anyway? She led a multinational billion-dollar PMC and her own country. Even if she liked him that much, her responsibilities would always keep her on the move. He frowned.

Responsibility, once again being a giant pain in his ass.

Peter was so caught up with his brooding that he didn't notice the long, frowning gaze Silver threw him, or her quietly muttering, "Perhaps I can help with that..."

When he got up, it was to retrieve the remnants of his suit from the bathroom and stuff them into the duffel bag Silver had gotten him.

"Forget anything?" she asked, fluffing her hair out of her coat's collar.

Peter thought for a second, then shook his head. "Nope, I'm good."

Silver stared at him, her eyes flickering across his, and pulled him into a tight embrace. "I meant everything I said, Peter."

He closed his eyes and sighed, nuzzling her hair. "I know."

He would be an adult. He would take this. He would be strong, the way she knew he was. The way Aunt May had always known he was.

Silver drew back and smiled at him gently. "Be good, Spider-Man."

Peter didn't have to force himself to smile back. "Have a safe flight home, Silver."

She kissed him on the cheek, and that was that.

...

It was a few weeks later, after he'd laid Aunt May to rest and overseen the distribution of the cure that he finally understood what Silver had meant about legacy. That was it. That cure. The cure she gave her life for. Because in the end, it had been her choice too. The thought made him equally smile and tear up.

He still missed her every day.

But today was a good day. He didn't have a new job yet, and he was still very much single. But he and Miles were moving into an apartment together, so that was exciting. With any luck, they'd be able to help each other in the coming days. Especially after Miles sprung his not-so-little secret on him...

That giant patch of excitement wore down by the time the sun was sinking behind the skyline. Miles was enjoying some time reading on the ceiling when he looked down and frowned at something in one of their half-unpacked boxes.

"Hey, Pete?" Miles asked.

"Hm, yeah Miles?"

"Is that uh...was that package delivered to your old place before you moved out?"

Peter blinked and looked up from the desk he was putting together. He frowned at the package, a slim square box, and rattled it around a bit. There was no return address, which was...worrisome, to say the least. Ock knew his identity. If he still had someone on the outside...

Better take this elsewhere.

If there was a bomb or some other nonsense in there, he'd prefer it was far away from Miles when he set it off. Or, you know, far away from anyone. So, ten minutes later, he was sitting on top of the Brooklyn Bridge in his new spider-suit, cracking open the package. What he found inside was...a video recorder. And a circular item immaculately gift-wrapped with silver ribbon.

He cautiously clicked the recorder's playback function.

And gaped when he saw Silver Sable smiling at the camera in that same sexy lingerie she'd put on behind the curtain. She was leaned against a desk of some sort. An official-looking desk. Oh god, had she filmed this in her office?

Suddenly, he was very glad he'd opened this far away from Miles.

"Hello, Peter," she said. "Apologies for the long wait. I had...business to settle first. I'm sure you have some idea of what's inside the second package, but allow me to explain. Within that wrapping is a flight plan to Symkaria and directions to reach a private airfield reserved for it." She smiled warmly. "I did my research, and I believe I have a job offer that should fit right into your niche. No ticket required, and the only identification you will need..." her smile turned devious, "is the other item in that wrapping."

Spidey quickly tore it open and gaped behind his mask.

It was a collar. A reversible leather collar with a plain black side, a dark blue and red side with a white spider, and a silvery metal loop in the center. The spider side had something stitched into it he couldn't read.

"It's a week-long orientation if you want the job," Silver continued. "And your pay will be very handsome." She smirked. "Almost as handsome as you are." Her features sharpened, and she was all business again. "The flight leaves in four days. If you are there when it takes off, I will know you are considering the position. If not, then I wish you well. See you soon, I hope."

Peter stared down at the video, smiling behind his mask as he swallowed an unexpected lump.

She froze before turning the video off, looked back up at the camera with mischief twinkling in her ice-blue eyes. "Oh, and in case you were wondering about the inscription..."

He looked down at it.

"...it's Symkarian...for 'Spider-Pet.'"

The video cut off with Silver still mid-laugh. Peter just stared at the collar, glad for the solitude. And the mask.

Because if anyone ever found out he'd just blushed as red as his suit, they'd never let him live it down.