Spiderman - Betty Brant Pt. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at Marisa with a frown, and Marisa just smiled. The older woman then held up her finger, the one that had managed to sneak inside Angourie's woven underwear, and Angourie watched on edge as the finger was clearly wet.

Marisa sucked it eagerly, tasting Angourie, sensually moving her tongue across the finger. She closed her eyes and moaned.

Stunned - both by Marisa's actions and the fact she'd gotten wet from Marisa's touch - Angourie left her in a hurry and walked away towards the bedroom door.

She felt Marisa eyeing her every step of the way. She heard her chuckling as Angourie frantically struggled to open the handle, suddenly realising the door was locked. In a panic, she managed to unlock it, and hauled herself out of the room, not looking back.

However, as she left, she bumped into someone standing by the door. Meeting the man's eyes to instinctively apologise, she was confused to see it was Jake looking back at her with a calculated, firm expression.

He was outside the whole time? Angourie wondered.

Confused and embarrassed, Angourie rushed away and cleared her thoughts, isolating herself in the main party room. Whenever her guard was down, she was a naturally shy person - and right now, she felt vulnerable and exposed.

She was a virgin, never having the time or inclination to be romantically involved with anyone. Sure, she'd been in films that had sexually adult themes, but she personally wasn't ready to think about sex just yet.

Panting with stress, she walked over to the nearest window, focusing on the Prague street below to calm herself. A number of people were out, celebrating the new year and chanting something in Czech. But all she could see was her own reflection - and the young adult looking back at her.

She sighed. What was she kidding... she wasn't a real adult yet. Eighteen was just a number. She was a short, shy, teenager.

After a few moments of quiet reflection, Sam and Jake's singing came to a stop. The crowd cheered and jeered, applauding sarcastically.

Deciding to forget about what had just happened, Angourie forced a smile, approached everyone else, and clapped alongside them. Seconds later, she caught the eye of Zendeya.

'Ready to go out?' Zendeya asked, her young dark skin and brown hair a sight for sore eyes. 'When these two superstars are finished, of course.'

Angourie nodded. This would be a great, fun, innocent night with friends. Nothing more.

12