Spiderman - Betty Brant Pt. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Aussie actress Angourie Rice celebrates her 18th birthday.
3.6k words
3.8
3.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer for the entire series:

Everyone in this story - and in real life - are 18+ years of age.

All locations, art and music in this story are real.

Any celebrity actions or motives similar to their real-life counterparts is entirely coincidental.

Later chapters will be released in time.

Tags are set for each chapter, not the series as a whole.

This is my first published series, so I'm interested to hear some feedback from the Literotica community. Thanks!

Disclaimer for this chapter: null

*****

Previously...

Australian actress Angourie Rice celebrates her 18th birthday in Prague during the filming of Spiderman: Far From Home. After a memorable party in her hotel room that included an eager Marisa Tomei, she and her fellow celebrity friends Tom Holland, Zendeya and Jacob Batalon visit a nightclub in the Gothic streets below, not before being approached by Czech bullies, led by a thug named Damosi. Later, inside the nightclub, the four friends play an exciting game of truth or dare, as Angourie dared Tom Holland to lick out Zendeya...

Now...

Tom looked stunned, as did Zendeya. Jacob, being Jacob, simply enjoyed what was unfolding before him.

'W-What? Here?' stammered Tom.

Angourie couldn't tell if the surprise was genuine, or an act. She knew he wanted it. And she could tell Zendeya would be screaming for it too. She turned to Zendeya, who was licking her own lips without realising.

'Not, not here. Let's get some air.'

With that, the four of them stood up, skulled the rest of their drinks, and left the nightclub. They felt the cool air on their faces as they stepped outside. It was much quieter now, with no one in sight - least of all Damosi and his gang.

Following no one in particular, the four made their way to a narrow corner street hidden from view, brightened by a nearby streetlamp. Once they found a secluded spot, they all turned to one other.

'Well.' Tom began. He looked at Zendeya, and she turned to Angourie. Angourie could see the excitement in her eyes.

'How should we do this?'

Angourie turned to Tom. 'Tom, give me your coat.'

He obliged, taking it off and handing it over. She felt an increasing arousal seeing his tight shirt press against his muscles. She placed the coat on the ground, pushed up against the wall of a building. No one was around, the shops were all closed. It was long past midnight.

'Sit,' she instructed Zendeya. Zendeya hesitated but sat down on the coat. Sitting on her butt, she leaned her back against the dark brick wall, and looked up at Angourie, Tom and Jacob. Her smooth, brown legs partially opened, and Angourie could nearly spot her panties.

But not quite.

'Open your legs, wider,' instructed Angourie.

She was turning herself on by ordering commands. She felt...like a real woman. It was a thrill. She was hoping no one could sense how terrified and nervous she was secretly feeling from the whole experience.

Zendeya stared at Angourie intensely, and with a sly grin she obeyed. In her silk white dress, she slightly widened her legs, and Angourie, Tom and Jacob got an incredible view of her upper inner thighs, and finally, her pink woven fabric panties.

Zendeya watched the three of them, thrilled at the attention being directed up her tight dress. Angourie spotted Tom's pants growing tighter, and pointy near his crotch. She had to hide a gasp.

If I play my cards right... then I might get to see Tom's cock tonight, Angourie mused.

Seeing the three of them adoring the view, Zendeya slowly pulled the dress up her waistline, revealing more and more of her bare, sexy legs. Angourie noticed some cute goosebumps appearing on those chilled legs.

Zendeya then moved a finger into her mouth, licked her finger, and slowly moved it between her legs where it rested on her pink underwear. She slowly began rubbing it, and moaned.

Angourie sensed the two boys were now a pawn in Zendeya's game, and suddenly realised she no longer had the power. The situation was playing out by itself now.

'Well, what are you waiting for?' Zendeya asked Tom in a seductive, sexy voice, as she still played with the outside of her panties.

Zendeya winked at Angourie as Tom kneeled down in front of her. He then leaned forward and he and Zendeya kissed for a few moments. It was hot, and Angourie felt a slight jealousy that she wasn't involved. Tom then placed his hands on the outside of Zendeya's legs for support, softly rubbing them. After shooting the American actress one last look, he moved his head between her legs. His face disappeared under the dress.

Angourie - and Jacob, who was feeling somewhat left out in all this, positioned themselves to get a better look. Zendeya softly moaned as Tom licked around her underwear, up the inner part of her thigh and across the woven pink fabric. Zendeya's eyes were shut, focusing on the pleasure.

This continued for a few minutes, and Angourie, feeling increasingly wet and horny herself, was wondering why Tom hadn't just taken off her damn panties yet. By the sounds of Zendeya's moans, she clearly wanted it.

Come on... Angourie thought to herself.

Then, Tom pulled away, and sat up, wiping his mouth. They both turned to Angourie.

'What are you doing? Why did you stop?' asked Angourie impatiently. I wanted him to lick her pussy, she thought to herself.

'You didn't dare him where to lick, babe. Got to be specific!'

Angourie felt frustrated by the tease but could only blame herself. Zendeya and Tom each chuckled.

'Angourie,' Jacob suddenly said in a rush, 'truth or dare?'

Surprised, she turned to Jacob.

'Dare.' She replied, showing no fear.

'I dare you... to get on your knees, take off Tom's pants, his underwear... and give him a hand job.'

Zendeya smirked. 'See cutie, that's how you tell a dare.'

Angourie paused. She licked her lips unknowingly, feeling incredibly horny. But she refocused.

Was she really about to do this?

She'd clearly lost all the power here. Tom and Zendeya clearly had a plan brewing, and Jacob knew what was happening. Angourie felt defeated, but that just made her even hornier.

So, she obeyed. She slowly dropped to her knees, shuffling beside Zendeya on the hard ground, moving onto the coat. Tom stood up, and before she knew it Angourie was facing eye-level with the zipper on Tom's jeans.

'Jacob, come here.' Zendeya called. Jacob approached, and stood by their side. She was still leaning her back against the wall with her legs open, and as Jacob approached, his crotch was next to her dark face.

'Angourie. Can you do this?' It was Tom who asked quietly, being caring and sweet. It was thoughtful, compassionate of him.

Angourie knew she couldn't dither or dawdle. It was here, in the middle of the night in an empty Prague street, that she was about to see her first penis. Angourie looked up at him, ignoring his sexy muscles to meet his eyes. She smiled.

'I can do it.'

Angourie looked back down to the task at hand. She moved her hands to his belt, and managed to undo it, pulling it out through the belt loops. She threw it aside and took a careful breath.

'Doing good,' said Zendeya, who Angourie spotted caressing Jacob's pants, still inches from Zendeya's face, where his erection was clearly growing inside. Angourie smiled and turned back to her own job.

Next, she reached the button on Tom's jeans, undoing it. His pants were now loose, and she placed her hands on either side of them, and pulled down.

The pants dropped, and suddenly she was face to face with Tom's grey underwear, the only thing concealing his massive erection. Her face was inches away.

'Ok, you can do this...' She muttered to herself, excitedly. She put her thumbs inside the tip of Tom's underwear, getting a good grip. All she had to do was pull down. She looked up at Tom and smiled, who smiled back eagerly. Angourie licked her young lips, and maintaining eye contact the whole time, pulled his underwear down.

Angourie knew it was directly in front of her but refused to look - not yet. She still maintained eye contact with Tom.

'You ready?' He asked, with an encouraging smile.

She nodded, smiling.

'Happy birthday,' he said again. And with that, she finally looked.

Directly facing her, only an inch away from her face and mouth, was Tom's bulging cock.

Entranced, the first thing she saw was the pink tip - the head of his dick - right in front of her eager eyes. Angourie focused on the small slit in the middle, which had traces of wet precum around it. Licking her lips again, she could see how his cock was glowing.

Unable to contain her excitement, she moved her head around and got a different angle, surprised to see how long, thick and hard it really was. His penis wasn't circumcised, which was even more of a turn on. She could've sworn it was throbbing, begging to be touched.

She turned her attention to the base of his juicy cock, admiring how clean-shaven everything was. She met his eyes briefly with an impressed look, and he just winked. Giggling, she then turned her focus underneath, trying to get a good look at his balls. But she couldn't, not yet.

Shrugging, she redirected herself back to the pink tip, facing her with determination, like the barrel of a gun.

Here goes, she thought excitedly.

With a captivated smile, she gripped her tiny right hand near the base of his shaft. Angourie was surprised by how smooth his cock felt on her fingers. It felt welcoming, comforting.

She squeezed gently and slowly moved her hand up, softly pulling the foreskin up with it, and giggled as the foreskin covered over the head. She was stunned by how small her hand was in comparison to him.

She could hear Tom moan as she carefully pulled the foreskin back down the shaft, and the glowing pink head sprung back into view, centimetres now from her face.

'That felt nice.' Tom croaked.

Angourie kept staring intensely at it.

'I'm glad,' she said sexily. She repeated the process, gently stroking his erection up, down, up, down. Following on from Tom's moans, she began to speed up the process, loving every second.

She was now giving him a complete hand job, and it was thrilling.

But then, she had an idea. Moving her right hand back down to the base, she positioned her left hand onto the top half, her thumb and index finger enveloping the tip. Now holding his hard cock with both hands, she looked up. Tom's eyes were closed, obviously in delight.

Angourie's petite hands were so small compared to his cock, that together they were both only just long enough to hold onto the entire rock-hard penis. She chuckled at the thought and began stroking rhythmically. Using both her hands to stroke Tom turned her on immensely.

She continued with this for minutes, occasionally taking a glimpse up at Tom - whose eyes were still shut in keen focus enjoying the pleasure. Angourie smiled at the thought of giving him so much pleasure.

Up, down, up, down.

The precum had drifted all over the cock now, and it was now wet and sloppy, turning her on even more.

'Ohh...'

The sound startled Angourie, because it wasn't from Tom. She'd forgotten all about Zendeya and Jacob! Still gently stroking Tom, she turned her head and was instantly captivated by what she saw.

Jacob, with his pants now down around his feet, had positioned himself directly in front of Zendeya's face, blocking Angourie's view. Angourie could only see Jacob's back and bare butt, but was turned on by the sight of Zendeya's bent legs on either side of him.

Angourie was immediately even more aroused when she'd figured out what was happening, and felt a gush of wetness in her pussy.

I think Zendeya is sucking Jacob's cock! Angourie realised.

Should I try that? Angourie wondered. They'd definitely think I was a true woman if did.

Angourie couldn't see but could hear the faint sucking sounds. Tom noticed Angourie watching the two of them, mesmerised, and gently placed a hand under her chin, gently turning her face up toward him. Angourie managed to pull her eyes away and looked up at Tom. He then brushed the blonde hair from her face, and predicting what Angourie was thinking, said reassuringly:

'You're only eighteen, Angourie. You don't need to do that.'

Angourie tilted her head, looking at him intensely with her mouth slightly open in a teasing grin.

'It's so cute that you care about me, Tom...' she whispered, releasing her hands from his bulging young cock. With the glowing, wet pink tip unobstructed and millimetres from her lips, she looked back down at it and felt her mouth salivating.

A slight drool escaped from her lips and dropped onto Tom's coat on the ground.

'No, it's okay Angourie. You're tipsy. I know you're an adult now, but you're still young.'

Ignoring Tom's kindness, she looked back up, returned eye contact, and stuck her tongue out, curling it. Still meeting his eyes, and imagining she was holding an ice cream, she carefully licked the tip of his cock.

Tom closed his eyes and let out a low grown, and Angourie grinned widely. Still fervently watching Tom's reaction, she licked the tip again. The taste was curious, with a mix of salt, but she didn't mind it.

She then licked a third time, this time pulling the foreskin gently down, slowly licking all around the upper shaft. She danced her tongue in and out of the foreskin, licking the slit and tasting his precum, all while still eyeing Tom, who was in heaven.

A few minutes of this passed, Angourie gently licking, imagining it was like a lollipop.

She then decided to try something new.

'Tell me I'm a woman now, Tom,' she whispered.

Tom managed to open his eyes and looked down at Angourie, her cute blue eyes seemingly penetrating his soul. He paused, but with the thrill of the moment taking over, he replied.

'You're an adult.'

That was all she needed to hear. With a renewed energy, she grinned and gently placed his cock into her whole mouth for the first time. Closing her eyes, she could feel that Tom was in absolute pleasure. After telling her she was a woman, she felt an eager determination to pleasure him forever.

Angourie imagined that her small lips around his long cock must've felt incredible, which turned her on. The wetness and warmth of her mouth around his hard erection was a surreal feeling, and inside her young mouth she wrapped her curious tongue around it, dancing and lathering his pink head.

She slowly moved her mouth up and down the hard shaft, listening to the sound of her own mouth sucking. She buried her face in his erection with determination.

She then pulled her mouth out, looked up to him with her adorable blue eyes and sensually swirled her wet, teenage tongue up and down the shaft. She then twirled her soft tongue softly around the head, wetting it even more. Finally, with a smile, she proceeded with enveloping his cock into his mouth once more.

She repeated this pattern for minutes: wrapping her thin lips around the throbbing cock, sucking and drooling, curling her tongue around and knowing he was in ecstasy.

'Spit on it...' she heard him weakly manage, eyes still closed in determined focus.

She obeyed with a smile, releasing the cock from her mouth and spitting on the head. She then used her fingers to move her spit over and around the foreskin, and across the pink head which made it glisten even more. It was a delightful sight, and Angourie resisted the urge to suck it again straight away.

'Again,' Tom urged.

Obeying, she spat again on his dick, letting the spit drool from her lower lip and onto the pink tip. She then used her wet tongue to swirl it all around the hard cock.

'That feels incredible...' the young Spiderman actor stated.

Angourie was pleased, and with Tom's cock back in her mouth she took a glimpse of Zendeya, who was now in view. She had clearly just finished her oral performance on Jacob, and wiped her mouth, meeting Angourie's eyes. They shared a sneaky smile, Zendeya clearly proud of Angourie.

Meanwhile, Jacob walked over to Tom, his pants completely off and penis still erect, giving him a high-five. He looked down at Angourie, and Angourie just knew that Jacob was feeling immensely jealous from the stunning sight Tom had of his Spiderman girlfriend sucking him. It wasn't every day a young blonde teenager sat on her knees and eagerly sucked cock.

Zendeya sat up finally (Angourie had just realised she'd been sitting for so long) and came over. She slowly released Tom's cock from her mouth as Zendeya leaned in and kissed Angourie. She happily returned the wet kiss, as their tongues swirled in each other's mouths, and they could hint the taste of both Tom and Jacob's cocks.

Zendeya then pulled away from the kiss, and glanced at Tom's bulging penis, her brown eyes widening with delight. She positioned herself on her knees beside Angourie and opened her mouth wide, her tongue out.

Angourie let go of the cock as Tom slowly manoeuvred it inside Zendeya's mouth. He immediately let out a cry of pleasure as she embraced it, eyes closed.

Angourie wondered if she was copying the same blowjob technique she'd used with Tom, lathering his shaft in her mouth with her eager young tongue. Like Angourie had, Zendeya moved the cock in and out of her lips, wet saliva and drool pooling around her mouth.

Feeling jealous, Angourie moved in and licked the lower part of Tom's shaft and was delighted to hear him moan. She placed her hands down on her own knees for support, continuing to lick around the base. Meanwhile. Zendeya continued sucking and licking around the tip, moving the penis in and out of her warm mouth.

This continued for a few moments, Angourie licking while Zendeya sucked, and Angourie was feeling incredibly turned on.

Finally, Zendeya opened her eyes and looked up at Tom with a cheeky smile, and then leaned in again - but this time, the cock went deeper than it had before, and soon disappeared all the way down Zendeya's throat.

Angourie's stopped licking and her eyes lit up, gasping with disbelief by how far deep the cock had gone down Zendeya's mouth.

Can she breathe? How far can she put it down her throat?

After a few seconds, Zendeya was forced to release, her gag response taking over. She coughed and spluttered as the penis came out, covered entirely with saliva and spit.

Impressed, Angourie didn't hesitate to lap up all of Zendeya's throat spit, licking every last bit off Tom's shaft.

Still coughing, Zendeya spoke.

'Your turn,' she managed in a croaky voice.

Me? No way, I can't do that, Angourie thought. She shook her head.

'Just open your mouth wide and stick your tongue out,' Zendeya instructed.

'Yeah, just like you're at the dentist,' Jacob said, still standing up with Tom.

Angourie wondered if that was the first time Zendeya had done it, but that thought quickly evaporated as she focused on the task at hand.

Angourie, once again looking up at Tom in submission, and with no hands, opened her wet teen mouth as wide as she could, and stuck out her innocent tongue. Well, not so innocent anymore.

Tom gave her a calculated look, wanting to make sure it was alright with her.

Angourie nodded, and Tom received the message loud and clear.

He grabbed his hard erection and gently moved it inside Angourie's eager mouth. Angourie felt the head move between her lips, deeper into her mouth, and finally into her teenage throat.

Within an instant, she needed to cough, the gag reflex taking over. But Tom held it firmly for a few more seconds. Angourie felt her eyes begin to water and struggled to maintain composure. Zendeya placed her hand on the back of Angourie's head, gripping her blonde hair, and pushed her in deeper towards Tom with a big grin.

'Woah,' Jacob mused from above, watching the show.

12