Spiderman - Betty Brant Pt. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't take this, thought Angourie.

Suddenly, her gag reflex jolted into action and she pushed away Tom's cock, which eventually succeeded past her lips and out of her mouth with a plop, covered entirely in Angourie's sweet saliva and spit.

Angourie couldn't control herself, she was coughing and spluttering.

Zendeya let go of the back of Angourie's head and came around and comforted her, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her cheek. She chuckled, wiping her fingers all over Angourie's mouth, cleaning up all the residue spit and salvia on her cheek and chin.

'Are you okay babe?' Zendeya asked, with a sly grin.

Angourie continued to cough and heard Zendeya look up to Tom. 'Nice job guys. Now that's how you do a dare!'

Tom collected his pants and zipped them up, his cock disappearing. Jacob also went over and collected his too, putting them back on.

Tom then knelt down to be eye level with Angourie and wrapped her hands around her face gently. Still sputtering, she managed to look at him and saw his gentle, kind face.

'I hope that was alright. You did really well,' Tom said.

He wiped away some of the saliva from her chin.

'But I forgot you're still just eighteen. We can wait a little while longer before doing that again if you want.'

Angourie managed a smile. She'd loved it. It didn't matter anymore that she was only eighteen. After deep-throating like that, she was now a woman.

12