Ch. 01 - Spider's Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...y...yeshhh..." Aster's face was now being squeezed between the two round orbs that were Caroline's breasts, causing her to slur her words.

"Would you like it if I touched your needly little clit?"

"...my...kwit...?"

"Oh, you precious thing, you don't even know what that is, do you?"

Aster shook her head, shamefully. She didn't want Caroline to think she was stupid.

"It's the special spot between your legs."

Aster felt Caroline's hand slip between her legs. A finger rubbed gently against Aster's underwear and she gasped, her body stiffening against Caroline's. The sensation felt strangely familiar, as though Aster had felt it before, although she couldn't remember where or when.

"Oh, does my pretty little flower like that?"

Aster giggled blissfully.

"Does she want more?"

"...yesh pwease..."

With a smile, Caroline slid her finger beneath Aster's underwear and began to rub up and down Aster's wet, hot sex.

"Oh my, you're absolutely soaked. When was the last time you were properly touched?"

All Aster could do was cling needily onto Caroline's cloak and whimper into her breasts.

"Oh, you poor, poor thing. You don't get enough attention, do you?"

"...nooo..."

With her free hand, Caroline ran her fingers through Aster's hair and gently pulled her head away from its hiding spot. The two women were nearly the same height, but Aster was slouched so far forwards that Caroline stood a head and a half above her. Caroline tugged Aster's hair downwards, causing her head to tilt upwards so she was looking Caroline in the eye. Aster smiled.

"You're so desperate you would have followed me anywhere, isn't that right?"

Aster nodded, or tried to nod, finding it difficult as Caroline craned her neck back as far as it would go. Caroline was so pretty. So soft. So much stronger than her.

Caroline face was drifting towards Aster's, consuming more and more of her sleepy vision. Caroline's skin looked so smooth. Her lips looked so plump. So supple. Aster wanted to suck on them. A thin strand of drool dripped from Caroline's parted mouth, landing on Aster's trembling lip. Aster's eyes widened and a drunken smile spread across her face.

With a satisfied smile, Caroline leaned forwards and kissed Aster, prying her lips open and gouging out her mouth with her tongue. Aster let herself be taken, utterly satisfied to let the stronger woman take control of her. Use her.

At the same time, Caroline intensified her attack on Aster's clit, rubbing it firmly in tight circles, listening with satisfaction as Aster moaned into her mouth.

Aster could feel something warm and slimy dripping down her tongue. Saliva? No...it couldn't be. It was sweet. Sweet and soothing. Just like the honeyseeds.

Hungrily, Aster swallowed it, desperate for more, whining as Caroline's lips disappeared.

"You would even follow me right into a trap."

Aster's dazed eyes struggled to focus, confused by the sight before her. It was Caroline's face, but it looked...different. Frightening. As if her jaw had unhinged and she was bearing...fangs?

Aster's eyes shot open, suddenly and completely aware of her surroundings. With all her might, she pushed Caroline away. She tried to take a step back but tripped, her pants still wrapped around her ankles. She watched as Caroline's robe fell away, or rather unwound itself, landing at Caroline's feet as a pile of thread. Her skin had lost its porcelain quality, now appearing as a translucent, almost sickly white. All except her fingers. Caroline's fingers were long and black, narrowing to points so they almost looked like blades. Aster stared in horror as four additional limbs unfolded from behind Caroline's back, each one pointed and black like her fingers, stretching wider than Aster's field of vision.

She was a spider-kin.

"What's the matter, darling? I thought you liked me?"

Aster looked frantically from side to side. She was trapped between Caroline and the cliff face, her only option to run into the narrow crevice.

Without giving it a second thought, Aster yanked her pants up and began to sprint into the rock, taking no time to look behind her.

Thwack.

Aster felt her shoulder smack into a rock and she fell to the ground in pain. It was dark in the crevice and growing darker with every step. She had dropped her staff, her source of light, somewhere outside, meaning all she had to guide her was her sense of touch. Could spider-kin see in the dark? Aster racked her memory, trying to recall what her encyclopedia had told her.

A glowing pair of red eyes not far behind her answered Aster's question. Frantically, she stood back up and began to venture deeper into the crevice, outstretched arms against the crevice walls guiding her.

"It's too late for you now, pretty girl."

Aster ran faster.

"The neurotoxin will take effect any second now."

Neurotoxin? When had Caroline injected her with neuro-

Aster felt her legs give out beneath her and she hit the ground with a smack.

"There it is," Caroline's voice called out happily.

The ground was frigid, reminding Aster that she didn't have a top on. Forcefully, she pushed herself back onto her feet, continuing deeper with staggered steps.

Aster felt something sticky cling to her face and she quickly swatted at it, pulling it away and spitting it out of her mouth with disgust. She felt it again, thicker this time, against her exposed stomach.

Vines? Milk-water? It almost felt like...oh no...

Aster felt another strand cling to her shoulder and Aster stopped dead in her tracks. She was running straight into Caroline's nest. The scuttling of arachnid feet against wet stone echoed through the cave.

Oh, gods, please no. No, no, no.

Aster didn't know what to do. If she ran forwards, she was certain to get tangled in Caroline's web, but if she turned around, Caroline herself would be there waiting for her. Aster felt the walls on either side of her for some sort of crack of hole to hide in. There was nothing. Forwards or backwards? Forwards or backwards? Forwards or-

Down.

Aster felt herself falling down, her legs unable to support her weight any longer. Whatever neurotoxin Caroline had given her was acting fast. And it was affecting more than her body. Aster could feel her thoughts beginning to cloud. She reached for her staff, hoping to cast some sort of clarifying spell, only to remember that she had dropped it outside. She tried to push herself up, but her arms gave out under the pressure, causing Aster to fall flat on her face.

"Oh, is my poor flower having trouble walking?"

Caroline! Caroline would help her! Aster felt a wave of relief at the sound of her silky voice. Caroline was strong, she could save Aster from...from...

Caroline. She was running from Caroline.

Aster shook her head violently, trying to clear the fog out by force, but all it did was make her even dizzier. The sound of nearby footsteps alarmed Aster, and she began to crawl deeper into the cave. Faintly, she could feel Caroline's cold, pointed fingers wrapping around her waistband and holding it tightly. Aster didn't pay it any attention, pouring all of her focus and energy into her arms as she dragged her body forward.

Aster could suddenly feel the cold ground rubbing against her thighs, and she realized she was crawling out of her pants.

Forward. She had to keep crawling forward.

Aster's boots loosened around her feet and slipped off.

Forward.

Her pants slid over her ankles.

Forward. For...ward? Was Aster moving at all?

Caroline stood over Aster's naked, flailing body, watching with a smile as she clawed at the ground weakly.

"Poor...little...Aster. Do you need help?"

"...n- n- nooo..."

Caroline dropped slowly to her knees, straddling Aster's limp body, and laid atop her, crushing her under the weight of her voluptuous body, squeezing her head between her breasts. Aster groaned pleasurably into the dirt. Caroline's naked body was so warm, even warmer than before. It wrapped so tightly around her. Squeezing her. Enveloping her.

Shielding her from the cold.

Keeping her safe.

No. Not safe. It was suffocating her. Trapping her. Trapping her in its warmth. Its soothing...soft warmth.

Aster's brain was quickly shutting down. All she could focus on anymore were her immediate sensations. The frigid ground against her stomach. The warmth against her back. The sweetness that lingered on her tongue. The aching between her legs.

Where was she again?

"That's a gooood girl. Does that feel good?"

Caroline.

Caroline wanted to hurt her.

"...nooo..." Aster's head was engulfed entirely beneath Caroline's breasts, her words escaping as muffled slurs. She needed to break free. She needed to escape. She needed to-

The warmth of Caroline's body suddenly disappeared, leaving Aster cold...and lonely...and afraid. She whimpered into the dirt and began to squirm around desperately.

Caroline laughed mockingly at Aster's pitiful display. "Aww, do you miss me already?"

"...yesss...yesss...w- wait...n- no...no...nooouggghhh..." Aster's words devolved into unintelligible groaning as Caroline laid back atop her, squishing her.

"Yes?"

"...yessshhh..."

Aster sighed happily as Caroline's arms snaked their way beneath her stomach, wrapping around her, squeezing her tightly. She couldn't see what was happening through the impenetrable darkness of the cave, but she could feel the cold ground disappearing beneath her as her limbs began to dangle limply. She was being raised into the air.

Aster swung lightly from side to side as Caroline climbed the walls of the cave, settling happily into her arms. She felt so comfortable. So safe. She could lie here forever.

Unfortunately, Caroline had other plans.

Aster was vaguely aware that they had stopped moving and felt something sticky wrapping around her legs.

Webs?

No. It couldn't be. The webs had been cold and slimy. This felt...cozy...and smooth...like a silk blanket coiling around her. Coiling around her ankles. Coiling up her shins. Squeezing her legs together tightly.

Aster was falling.

Caroline's grip had disappeared from around Aster's waist and she was plummeting back down to the ground.

Falling.

Falling.

Falling?

In the dark, with her drug-addled mind, Aster wasn't sure what was happening anymore. She was upside down. That much she knew. But was she...hanging? Caroline wasn't holding her anymore.

A faint light began to glow by Aster's head. The first light she had seen since running into the cave...five minutes ago? An hour ago? Her eyes focused on the source of the light, a dim smile crossing her face as speckles of faerie dust danced around her vision.

The golden particles of dust lit up the narrow passage around Aster, reflecting off the damp rock, teleporting Aster into a endless void of warm starlight.

"The sparkles are sooo pretty, aren't they?"

Aster didn't bother looking for the source of the voice, she just let it wash over her.

"...yesss..."

Pointed fingers tickled Aster's scalp as Caroline grabbed a fistful of her hair and lifted her head up. Aster could see her legs now. They were wrapped, from her knees to her ankles, in reflective, silvery webs. They were wrapped so tightly around her that Aster could see the curvature of her legs, as if she had been shrink wrapped. They looked so pretty. Thick strands of web stuck her legs to the wall, holding her there.

"Do you like my webs, darling?"

Caroline nodded Aster's head for her then dropped it, letting it sag limply. She began to twist around within the narrow corridor, her long, spider legs clinging firmly to the rock, until she was upside down too, her face inches away from Aster's, her glowing red eyes piercing through Aster's lidded, unfocused purple eyes. She began to trace her pointed black fingers down Aster's back, stroking it lovingly.

"It's not fair that such a pretty...pretty...girl has to go so long without being...touched."

Aster whimpered in agreement.

"That's all you want, isn't it?" Caroline sharp finger cut through Aster's bra, just as it had her shirt, and let it fall hundreds of feet to the ground. "To be...," she dragged her sharp finger over Aster's stiff nipple, "...touched?"

Aster's breath caught at the sensation, her body shivering.

"Touched by...a girl?" Caroline's hands began to massage Aster's firm breasts.

"...uh huh..."

"Or touched...," one of Caroline's hands traced delicately down Aster's stomach, all the way to her panties where the pad of her finger began to stroke up and down the wet fabric, "...by a woman?"

Aster's eyes widened and a shuddering moan crept past her parted lips.

"Ohhh, yes...that's what you want...isn't it?"

"...uh...huhhh..."

Caroline slid her finger beneath Aster's underwear, grazing gently across her clit.

"You want a strong, capable woman to touch you, isn't that right?"

Aster tried to say yes but her words came out at garbled moans. Caroline pressed more firmly, making Aster grunt happily.

"...to take care of you?"

"...y- y- y- yeeessshhh...mommyyyy..." Aster wasn't very sure why she had said that, but wrapped tightly in Caroline's webs, it felt like the right thing to say.

"Oh," Caroline chuckled in realization, "does Aster need a mommy?"

Even in her delirium, Aster could feel her chest flush and her pussy clench at the word. She liked the way Caroline said it. It reminded the helpless girl of the way another woman had said it. A strong, capable woman, like Caroline. A woman she couldn't quite remember.

"She does, doesn't she?"

Caroline began to tug gently at Aster's nipple.

"Did Aster's real mommy forget about her?"

Aster's eyes widened pleadingly, and her bottom lip pouted in needy, wordless confirmation. Facial expressions were all she could manage anymore. Words were too hard.

"You poor, pathetic little thing. Caroline will take care of you."

Aster grinned a dumb, sleepy grin. Drool leaked from the corners of her mouth and dribbled down her face.

"Oh, my darling, you're making a mess."

Aster's eyes widened, filling with excitement and lust as Caroline's breasts entered, and quickly consumed, her vision. Aster began to grunt and rock her body, trying to swing herself into the warm embrace of Carolines plump, voluptuous, warm...soft...safe...breasts.

Caroline cackled in satisfaction at Aster's desperation, withdrawing her hands from Aster's clit and nipple and wrapping them around the back of her head instead, pulling her inwards, smothering her entirely. Aster licked hungrily at Caroline's breasts, trying to swallow them whole. She moaned in satisfaction as Caroline squeezed her breasts together, massaging them rhythmically, squishing Aster's soft little head.

Caroline held her there until Aster's body began to jerk, searching for oxygen. Aster would've happily passed out, but Caroline wasn't done with her yet. She let her go, watching her limp body swinging back and forth. The corners of her mouth were turned up in a permanent smile and her face glistened with the slobber she had rubbed all over herself.

Caroline flipped herself over so she was right side up again, her movements so seamless that it almost appeared as if she were floating. Aster's eyes followed her breasts hungrily as they jiggled, making Caroline smile. She crawled closer and caught Aster's head in her hands, holding her so Caroline's nipple just out of reach of Aster's sloppy, lapping tongue.

"Aww, doe's Aster want mommy's milk?"

Excited grunts were all that escaped Aster's lips.

"Or...," Caroline tilted Aster's head up so she was staring at her own soaked panties. With the sharp point of her finger, Caroline sliced through the fabric and let it flutter away, exposing Aster's hot sex to the cool air of the cave. "...does Aster want mommy to touch her special place?"

More grunts.

"Which is it, precious? Boobies?" Caroline let Aster's head fall back down so her eyes were inches from Caroline's spit shined breasts. "Or clitty?" She stroked gentle circles around Aster's slick clit.

Aster whined, unable to decide.

"Or maybe Aster is a greedy little girl and wants both."

Aster's eyes widened in frantic excitement and a wide smile spread across her face. Small gargled grunts of agreement escaped her throat.

"Very well." Caroline closed what little distance remained, letting Aster's messy face squish into her pillowy breasts. She helped guide Aster to a nipple, grinning with satisfaction as she latched on and began to suckle.

"Good job," Caroline cooed, the soft pad of her finger beginning to rub across Aster's clit with vigor. The pointed ends of her fingers prevented Caroline from putting them inside of Aster, but clitoral stimulation was more than enough to overwhelm Aster's inexperienced brain.

Pleasure began to overtake Aster's senses, drowning out whatever remaining thoughts he had left rattling around in her head. The pleasure was most intense between her legs, but Aster could feel it cascading...dripping...throughout her entire body like warm, sticky honey. It made her muscles relax and her fingers and toes buzz. It made her stomach and pussy twitch uncontrollably. It made her eyes roll back into her head and her tongue loll out of her upside-down mouth. But most of all, it made Aster happy. Happier than she had ever been in her entire life.

She wanted to stay here forever. Wrapped in mommy's warm, soft, embrace.

Safe from the cold cave.

Safe from the big, scary world.

"Mommy is so proud of you for being such a good, good girl." Caroline cooed. Aster had lost the coordination to suckle, so Caroline simply rubbed Aster's face against her breasts like a rag, dragging her limp tongue across its soft, squishy flesh.

Aster liked that.

Caroline rubbed Aster's clit harder, too, attacking it like a stain on the counter, switching periodically between tight circles and quick strokes back and forth, listening with satisfaction as Aster's groans intensified every change. With her free hand she fondled Aster's breasts and danced her pointed fingers across her firm, muscular body.

"Mommy so proud of you for growing into such a beautiful, young woman."

Aster could hardly process the words she was hearing anymore as her brain melted into a puddle, but she was still dimly aware that mommy was praising her. Acknowledging her. Aster squirmed gleefully at the thought, exorcising the last bit of energy she had left in her body, leaving her no more than a limp, dangling appendage.

Caroline peeled her breasts away and dropped down so she was eye to eye with Aster's upside down face, slathered and dripping with drool. Her mouth hung open in a gaping smile and her eyes were blurry, seemingly unaware of their surroundings. Caroline swatted at Aster's hanging arms, watching with satisfaction as Aster swayed lifelessly from side to side.

She was ready, now.

"Mommy is going to eat you, Aster."

Aster giggled. Caroline's words were sticky, clinging to the folds of Aster's brain and wrapping it up tightly, just like the webs on her legs, wringing it dry. She wanted mommy to eat her. She wanted to be useful.

Faintly, as if it were shouting through water, Aster could hear a voice calling out to her. Screaming at her. It sounded familiar. Commanding and powerful but...caring...too.

It belonged to somebody Aster loved. Somebody who loved her, too. Somebody who wanted her to wake up. Run away. Esca-

Caroline's fingers returned to Aster's clit and the voice disappeared, washed away in a flood of warm, sticky pleasure.

"Before I do...," Caroline was whispering quietly into Aster's ear now, almost hissing, "I want you to have one, final orgasm. How does that sound?

Aster's eyes focused onto Caroline's with anticipation, the only indication that she had processed, or even heard, Caroline's words.