Spidey CYOA: Under New Management Ch. 08

Story Info
B. Fuck Mary Jane’s ass.
1.1k words
4.44
3.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Fuck me!" Mary Jane screamed, speaking right into Felicia's cunt. "Ohhh, fuck my ass, Peter! I want it hard! I want it right up my ass!"

Feeling the redhead's hole flexing around his manhood, Peter grabbed her hips tightly, then vigorously pumped as if trying to buck Mary Jane out of his lap. She wailed and bounced between his and Felicia's bodies, her naked flesh writhing with wild undulations between Peter's pounding and Felicia's settled weight.

The hard hammering of Peter's member deep in Mary Jane's bowels sent shudders of electric rapture through all of her body. She couldn't speak, she couldn't see straight, she couldn't work her tongue to pleasure Felicia any more than she already had.

The Black Cat took matters into her own hands, grabbing Mary Jane by her red hair and rolling her hips to fuck herself against MJ's screaming face. As Peter continued ass-fucking his wife, her cries of pleasure sputtered and gurgled in Felicia's mons.

The cat burglar smiled lovingly. As nice as it had been to feel Mary Jane's tongue at play inside her, fucking the redhead's face while Spider did her ass was just... decadent.

She'd wanted to get decadent with Peter for so long. Doing it with Mary Jane too was an inspired touch. Maybe Peter was finally getting serious about their relationship; accepting she had needs.

With the friction building and building, heat sinking into the sensitive walls of her rectum, Peter's balls beating against her seeping pussy, Mary Jane could not resist this whorish pleasure even if she wanted to. She came, her anus gripping Peter's endowment in convulsive clenches, pulling at him as Mary Jane's body would when it was her hot, wet mouth he had his dick in.

The harshness of his downed costume against her taut flesh seemed to grow her enjoyment. She would've liked it even more if the fabric was all the way off, letting her feel his naked skin on hers, but she didn't want to stop when the pressure was so perfect: Felicia straddling her face and Peter underneath her, his prick driving into her boiling rectum.

The unexpected, domineering indulgence of riding Mary Jane's face proved even more effective on Felicia than having MJ tongue her, especially with the inescapable knowledge that right underneath it, Peter was letting that beauty have it right up the ass. The air was heavy with sexuality and it didn't go to waste at all for Felicia.

She wrenched Mary Jane's head to the side, seeing past her craned head to Peter—his flushed, ecstatic face—Mary Jane's cock-drunk expression. Felicia looked at the two of them, her sexual future, and bit her lower lip in an attempt to come off as slightly less of a whore than Mary Jane; muffling her cry of release when her orgasm surged through her sex and spilled onto Mary Jane's already sweaty features.

She came off of the marrieds' conjoined bodies, actually blacking out for a moment, coming to as if she were emerging from one hell of a wet dream. But when Felicia opened her eyes, she saw that her satisfaction didn't belong to any phantasmagoria. Her lovers were the real thing and the fun was just getting started.

A huge grin spread over her gorgeous face, watching Peter ramming so energetically into his wife's ass. Felicia crept down the length of the bed, now staring at Peter's cock—and Mary Jane's asshole—as obsessively as she'd observed their passion-twisted faces. She ran her hand between her legs, pressing hard on her bubbling sex.

"I remember how that feels. Would've thought it'd be too much for you. Should've known Spider wouldn't settle for a girl who couldn't hold up her end," she breathed, running her lips along Mary Jane's quivering thigh, her tongue over droplets of heated sweat. "How about it, Red? Enjoying yourself?"

"OHH GOD!" Mary Jane keened. "It's insane, Felicia! He's so big... my ass... and he's fucking it so hard! Like a battering ram! A battering ram going in and out, in and out—God, I love when he shows me who my asshole belongs to!"

"Here, kitty, kitty..." Peter grunted out, voice hoarse, distracting Felicia from the enthralling sight of Mary Jane getting anal like a cowgirl.

She crawled up the bed to him and kissed him through a veil of Mary Jane's crimson hair, her tongue slipping into his mouth as cleverly as a lockpick. Peter sucked at her tongue; kept pumping Mary Jane's ass up and down. Bouncing it in his lap. His hands holding her by the hips, making sure her hole didn't get far enough away that he couldn't use it.

Felicia stretched a leg high up in the air, then swung it over Mary Jane's body. Letting the pistoning her flesh was taking rub Mary Jane's bare hip against Felicia's crotch, stroking her and satisfying her in the midst of all the anal pleasure MJ was lucky enough to receive.

Felicia kissed Peter again, blowing at his kiss-swollen lips, rubbed red with lipstick from both her and MJ. Her exhale stirred Mary Jane's fiery tresses. Felicia loved feeling them stroke across her face, knowing Peter was feeling that sensuous hair too.

She ran her hand down Mary Jane's body, going between the redhead's breasts—if she tarried with those, she'd never get away from them. Even Mary Jane's taut belly felt almost too good to let go of. But Felicia didn't still her hand until she got to Mary Jane's clit. There, she settled her finger down, giving the button an idle scratch. Just that much sent Mary Jane into orbit.

Her other hand went down to Peter's body, feeling a bulging bicep on his arm as he arrested Mary Jane's bounding movements. Felicia squeezed at it lovingly. Her sex boiled with excitement, eyes glowing with the same burning passion.

The cat burglar lowered her face and ran her tongue along Mary Jane's creamy buttocks, then tried to lap at her well-stretched anus, but Peter was sodomizing his wife too hard for Felicia to get her tongue close enough. Their bodies slapped together hard enough to crush Felicia's head between them.

"OOOOOH, I'm coming, I'm fucking coming!" Mary Jane yelled, rocking the headboards that webbing trapped her hands too. "Coming so hard... AAHHH! Ram it in me, Peter! Shoot your cum up my ass! Come in my fucking ass, tiger!"

Peter wheezed, his hands on Mary Jane's thighs now, holding her down, buttocks splayed around his erection. "Cat, get down there," he hissed. "Time to be a good little sex slave."

"Meow," Felicia said as she dropped between both Peter and Mary Jane's legs. MJ's cunt was gushing, Peter's cock swollen and thick in her ass, balls throbbing.

Felicia licked her lips. She didn't know what to do with her mouth, but she knew she would be getting as much enjoyment out of this as her 'masters'.

A. Felicia sucks Mary Jane's pussy.

B. Felicia sucks Peter's balls.

C. Felicia cleans Peter's cock.

D. Felicia cleans Mary Jane's asshole.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers