Spiked 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least those two were getting along. She was wondering if she’d have to cast a love spell or something.

***********

“Hey, bit, come here for a second.”

Dawn walked over to where Spike sat on the bier in his crypt. “What?”

“I have something to show you and you have to promise not to tell.”

“Depends on what it is.”

“A ring.”

“Ooh. I bet I know who its for.” Dawn grinned at him.

“Caught me, it’s for Red.” He produced the ring, tugging it out of his tight jeans pocket. “What do you think?”

“It’s beautiful!” She exclaimed, stroking the black velvet box as she gazed at the ring. It was a ruby set between two emeralds. “Uh, Spike, where did you get the–“

”The cash to pay for it?” He vamped out. “You could say I got a discount from the shop keeper. He’d been in Sunny D long enough to know what was what, didn’t have to explain what I am. Other than that, a very stupid blighter though. Didn’t even know how special this was.” He took the ring box back from her.

She looked at him, wide-eyed for a moment before she burst into helpless laughter. “You’re terrible.”

“Thank you.” He beamed. “Compliments will get you everywhere.”

“What do you mean ‘special?’”

He gave her a crafty look. “This ring gives life. Eternal life.” It was yet another thing to like about Dawn. As The Key should would be around forever, the magickal energy would preserve her body. He would never lose Willow or Dawn. That thought made him very happy.

“Eternal life?” She breathed. Then she thought a moment. “It won’t hurt Willow, will it?” She was very afraid of losing more people from her life. She wanted to keep everyone she had.

“Of course not, pidge, I plan on her being around a very long time. This ring’s called the Vaexian Gem. It grants eternal life to it’s owner, no side effects like bumpy foreheads and the need for blood.” He said proudly, knowing he wouldn’t lose his Willow to a demon who took over her body. “It’ll protect her. Once it’s on her finger, it magically seals to her, coming off only when she wills it so.”

She hugged him, happy that he was happy. “She’s going to say yes, you know.”

“You really think so?” He knew she loved him but he couldn’t’ help but be a bit apprehensive. Always afraid that he wouldn’t be chosen.

“I know she will.” She stroked the leather lapel of his jacket. “You’re so handsome and cool and–“ She broke off when she felt a blush stain her cheeks.

“Do go on, nibblet. What else?”

“Nothing. I was just being nice.”

“Uh huh.” He smiled, pleased by her school girl crush on him. He loved her as a baby sister but he still felt proud that he was crush-worthy. Yeah, he was still the Big Bad. “Am I cuter than Angel?”

She grinned impishly. “I wouldn’t go that far.”

He growled and seized her in a bear hug, holding her squirming and giggling form in the air. “You were saying?”

“You’re the cutest! I promise!”

“Better than Xander?”

“Way better! Much better taste in clothes too.”

He let her go. “Like I said, compliments will get you everywhere.”

“Will it get me a cappuccino from the Espresso Pump?”

He snarled playfully, still in vamp face. “Absolutely, pidge. It’ll have to be to go though doubt they’ll let us stay after I threaten him. I could go for a mocha right about now anyway.” He took her by the arm and escorted her out to his ride.

********

“So, bit, I have something to ask you.”

She took a sip of her coffee as they sat in his car. “Ask away.” Why did he look so pensive? Then she thought about the ring and couldn’t’ resist the opportunity to tease him. “Wait a second, if your going to ask me to marry you if Willow says ‘no’, you should know that there are laws against that. And I just have two words for you. Jail bait.”

Spike threw his head back and laughed. When he calmed down he took her hand in his. “Nah, bit, I love you. But not that way. I’ll leave the cradle robbing to Angel.” She giggled and he turned mock serious. “If he ever asks you to go anywhere with him, just say ‘no’, okay? Actually, say ‘no’ to everything he asks of you -- training, going to the movies, or doing that poofy Tai Chi. Say no to Angel! There should be a bloody public service campaign about that.”

She rolled her eyes. “What did you really want to ask me?”

“Will you stand up for me?”

“You mean, like, in a fight?”

He chuckled and then tried to appear oh-so-casual. “At the alter, when I marry Willow. I’d like you to be my best man.”

“Spike. . .I’m not a man. Or a woman. Not yet, at least.”

“I know. But the only bloody men I know to take that roll are Giles, Xander, or. . .Angel.” The last word was forced out. “I don’t like any of those wankers near as much as I like you.”

She looked down, a little hurt.“I’m your, what, fourth choice?”

“Only by gender, bit. I was trying to this properly, I’m a man so I get a man for the job.” He thought a moment.”But then I thought about me being a vampire marrying a witch on the Hellmouth. All bets are off, y’know?” She nodded. “Besides, I know Red will ask Xander, so he’ll be in the ceremony anyway. I’ll be damned if I know why she puts up with that boy.” He chucked her under the chin. “You’re my first real choice. Other than Red, you’re the only thing I like about Sunnydale.” He tilted his head to side. “ Say you’ll do it. Be my best pidge.”

She laughed.“Alright, I’ll do it. But is that my official title?”

He grinned again. “No, I don’t suppose that would work. Friend of the Groom? The Groom’s Other Best Girl?”

“The Key to the Ceremony?”

“The Little Bad?”

They downed their coffees and continued to make up bad titles for her part of the ceremony.

*********

In the other world. . .

Willow looked around the Bronze as she made her way to the table Spike was saving for them. “Sorry, I’m late. I had to meet Giles for some magick training. I think he’s try to turn me in to Willow the Witchy Slayer.”

“Huh? Not following you there, pet.”

“Giles doesn’t have a Slayer and I think he’s thrilled to have someone to train again. He wants me to use my magickal abilities to fight demons.”

Spike smiled. “If you need weapons training, I’m willing to oblige you, ducks.” His eyes promised that there would be lots of ‘accidental’ body contact during those bouts.

“I might take you up on that offer.” Willow looked at the dance floor and writhing teenage bodies on it. She saw Xander dancing with a young woman. She knew that the brunette would only suffer a ‘really gross hickey’ in valley girl speak. It was amazing but she and Xander had reformed their friendship. It was as strong as ever now.

“What are you thinking about, pet?”

“Xander.”

“That tosser?” He gestured to him “You’re thinking about him, when you’re sitting this close to me?”

Provoking his jealousy was somewhat fun but she decided to put him out of his misery. “You’re all I think about.” His eyes flared with a dark hunger. “Would you dance with me?”

“Absolutely.” Spike stood up instantly and offered her his hand to lead her to the dance floor. They seemed to meld into each other as they began to sway to the music. The song was soft and seductive and it seemed to work its own magick on their bodies as well as their hearts and minds. Spike swung her around and brought her back to rest against his chest, he lowered his nose into her fragrant hair and clutched her waist as they continued to move together as one.

*************

In our Sunnydale. . .

“So, bit, I have something to ask you.”

She took a sip of her coffee as they sat in his car. “Ask away.” Why did he look so pensive? Then she thought about the ring and couldn’t’ resist the opportunity to tease him. “Wait a second, if your going to ask me to marry you if Willow says ‘no’, you should know that there are laws against that. And I just have two words for you. Jail bait.”

Spike threw his head back and laughed. When he calmed down he took her hand in his. “Nah, bit, I love you. But not that way. I’ll leave the cradle robbing to Angel.” She giggled and he turned mock serious. “If he ever asks you to go anywhere with him, just say ‘no’, okay? Actually, say ‘no’ to everything he asks of you -- training, going to the movies, or doing that poofy Tai Chi. Say no to Angel! There should be a bloody public service campaign about that.”

She rolled her eyes. “What did you really want to ask me?”

“Will you stand up for me?”

“You mean, like, in a fight?”

He chuckled and then tried to appear oh-so-casual. “At the alter, when I marry Willow. I’d like you to be my best man.”

“Spike. . .I’m not a man. Or a woman. Not yet, at least.”

“I know. But the only bloody men I know to take that roll are Giles, Xander, or. . .Angel.” The last word was forced out. “I don’t like any of those wankers near as much as I like you.”

She looked down, a little hurt.“I’m your, what, fourth choice?”

“Only by gender, bit. I was trying to this properly, I’m a man so I have to get a man for the job.” He thought a moment.”But then I thought about me being a vampire fighting the good fight and marrying a witch on the Hellmouth. All bets are off, y’know?” She nodded. “Besides, I know Red will ask Xander, so he’ll be in the ceremony anyway. I’ll be damned if I know why she puts up with that boy.” He chucked Dawn under the chin. “You’re my first real choice. Other than Red, you’re the only thing I like about Sunnydale. Well, that and the flowering onions they make at the Bronze.” He tilted his head to side, serious again. “ Say you’ll do it. Be my best pidge.”

She laughed.“Alright, I’ll do it. But is that my official title?”

He grinned again. “No, I don’t suppose that would work. Friend of the Groom? The Groom’s Other Best Girl?”

“The Key to the Ceremony?”

“The Little Bad?”

They downed their coffees and continued to make up bad titles for her part of the ceremony.

*********

Willow walked in the door of her parent’s house. “Hello? Spike?”

An arm snaked around her waist and a blind fold was placed gently over her eyes. “It’s me, pet.”

She couldn’t keep the excitement out of her voice. “What are you doing?”

“It’s a surprise.” He led her to the couch and sat her down upon it. “I’m going to give you some presents and you have to guess what they are by touch. Are you game, Red?”

“Yes.” She beamed. “I love surprises.”

“I hope so.” He muttered. But he produced his first gift and placed her fingers on it.

“Velvety. “ She rubbed her fingers together. “A flower?”

“Good! Yes it is, luv. But what kind?”

She brought her fingers to her nose. “Roses!”

“You’re right. Next gift.”

He handed her a gift bag and placed her hands on the layers of tissue paper. She pulled those away nimbly. Her hands rested on a satiny cloud of fabric. “A nightgown?”

“You guessed right. What color do you think it is?”

“Easy. You like me in red.”

“Caught me.” Then he placed the velvet box in her hand. “But can you guess what this is?”

Willow’s hand trembled as she lifted the lid, she listened to the soft squeak it gave as it opened. She could feel the cool fire of the gemstones with her fingers. “Oh, Spike–“

He whisked off the blindfold and when she looked at him he knelt at her feet. “I love you, Willow Rosenberg. I want to be with you for all of eternity.”

“Oh, Spike.” She whispered brokenly. “I want that too, but I can’t be a dem–“

”I won’t turn you, luv.” He took the ring out of the box. “This stone makes you immortal.”

She looked at it carefully. “I know this one. I ran across it while researching. How did you. . .when did you? I just--”

“Never mind that, pet. I love you. Will you marry me?”

“Yes!” He gave her a smile filled with such disbelieving joy she fell into his arms and kissed every available inch of skin. When they finally pulled apart, he slipped the ring on her finger. There was a crackle of electricity and a flash of light, now it was magickally fused to her finger.

“Forever.” Spike murmured as he ran his finger along the band.

“Forever.”

**********

“It feels like I’ve wanted you forever.” He ground out against her mouth. They had driven to his house from the Bronze in a hurry.

She couldn’t even answer him as she struggled to get closer to him. She couldn’t get close enough it seemed. She wanted to be a part of him, never be separated from him again. Spike swept her up in his arms and ascended the grande stair case.

Willow blushed, clinging to him as he raced down the hall. He flung open the door to his bedroom and kicked it shut behind him. She couldn’t believe how animalistic and uncontrolled he was.

Spike set her down on his bed, his nostrils flared and he was panting. “I want you, Willow.”

“I want you too.” It was important for him to here the words. “ I think I might be in love with you.”

“I know I’m in love with you.” He sank down at her feet and pressed a reverent kiss to her hand.

“Show me.” She said, aching to feel his hands on her body.

Spike dove for her shoes, taking them off and her socks as well. He wanted to do this right. He needed to get himself under control. He didn’t want to give her any reason to back away from him or their relationship.

“Uh, Spike.”

Oh no. If he could have held his breath, he would have. He feared the worst. “Yes, pet?”

“You won’t turn into a toad again, will you?”

He chuckled, sliding a hand over her skirt. “No, I guarantee it. I already told you that was your other self, having a fun time with me.”

“Okay.”

He smiled again to reassure her before he reached for her skirt. He slid it down her hips, enjoying the pale flesh that it revealed. A tiny triangle of red silk shielded her womanhood from his view. “Beautiful.” He crooned. His hands then found their way to her shirt. He unbuttoned it carefully even though his hands were quaking. He spread it apart and bent his mouth to rest against her navel.

Spike’s tongue traced a moist circle around it and then up her body. He paused over her breasts, brushing them with the back of his knuckles through the fabric. Then he undid the clasp and took the soft mound in his hands.

Willow undulated against him as he played her body like a fine instrument. He knew just where to touch. Or taste. She cried out as his cool lips worried a nipple. Then his fingers slid to other nipple to give it attention as well. When he had her reduced to bundle of nerves he seized her mouth once more. He branded her with his mouth, his hands. She wanted no other.

“Please, Spike.” She finally called out. She needed him to ease this unbearable ache from within.

He smiled against her mouth before sliding a sly hand between her legs. His fingers pressed the silk inside her, teasing her honied sex with practiced movements. His fingers plucked at her clitoris. He wanted her mindless and quivering with need. Needing him. He wrenched the silk from her body with a hard tug.

“Please.” She gasped out.

He knew that he could reach between her legs, give her an orgasm that way. He was selfish though, he wanted to be inside her when she had her first bout of pleasure. He stood up abruptly.

“No, don’t go.” She moaned, squeezing her legs together.

“I’m not going anywhere, luv.” He made short work of his t-shirt and his jeans. They lay on the floor in a heap. He wore a pair of black briefs. Spike slowly lowered them, giving Willow her first complete view of a naked man. “I wanted to take this slow, pet, but I can’t. I need to be inside you. ”

“I was hoping you’d say that.” She said with a small smile. Willow parted her legs and he leaped on the bed. He thrust inside her then, filling her to the brim. She cried out at the lost of her virginity and the feel of him, cool and strong between her legs. He looked down at her and she nodded her assurance. Soon, that painful pleasure was gone. All she felt was fullness and power as he stroked her from within in the most intimate of ways.

Willow shut her eyes, wrapping her arms around him. She felt like she was on fire, she was flushed and her breath came out in little moans. She moved against, seeking a union that would come eventually. That’s when it hit her, a flash of pleasure so intense that she had to close her eyes. She keened and screamed out his name as it rushed through her body.

He followed soon after, crying out her name as well.

Afterward, she lay with her head on his chest. They were peaceful, as if they had both come home. The place they were supposed to be.

“I love you, Spike.”

“I love you too, Willow.”

“We should have done this a long time ago.”

“Probably. But I’m not complaining. Are you?”

“Nope.” She pressed a kiss to his chest and gave him an impish look. “Can we do it again?”

“I was hoping you’d say that.”

************

Back in the other Sunnydale. . .

Spike lay next to Willow in bed. He was spooned up against her, smoking a cigarette. “Those two finally got together, eh?”

“Yep. I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist snooping.”

“It’s fine with me, Red. I just wanted them to get together.” He nuzzled her neck. “Are we going to tell him about the ring? And tell her how to make the chip pain go away?”

“Eventually. I don’t want to push them.” She traced a pattern on the back of his hand. “Actually, I have a new project now.”

Spike tensed. “What did you do now?”

“I found a Spike for VampWillow.”

“Willow!”

“She was lonely!”

“Well, alright, I guess. She was kind of lonely. But doesn’t that Spike already have a Willow?”

“No, she was killed by Darla in his world. This one has never even met her.” She bit her lip. “Actually, I have others to think about as well.” She ticked them off on her fingers. “There’s the world where you were never vamped. I thought I’d pair William up with the Willow that’s living in the world where Spike was killed on Parent-Teacher night. Then there’s the one where Spike was given a soul and--”

“Let’s take a look-see at VampWillow and the Willow-less Spike, alright? We’ll worry about the rest later.” Spike wouldn’t wish the horror of living without Willow on any Spike but he was still leery of this new venture.

Willow knew he’d eventually cave in. She raised up on an elbow and gestured for a view screen to appear. She rested back against him, cradled in the arms of the vampire she loved. His kissed the top of her head and together they watched the scene unfold.

********

VampWillow lay sprawled on her wrought iron bed. She stroked the red satin sheets idly. This place could be so boring sometimes. She rolled over, and heard a distant scream in the night. That’s nice. She gave a small smile which quickly turned to a frown. It’d be nicer if I were making someone scream though.

“What the bleedin’ hell is going on?”

VampWillow whirled to see William the Bloody standing over her bed with a perplexed look on his face. A wicked smile spread across her seemingly angelic features. “Puppy.”

“Puppy?” He glanced around his feet. “Where?”

“No, silly. You’re my new puppy.”

“Is that what you brought me here for, you bloody bint?” Spike snarled, his demonic features coming to the fore. He’d had enough of women using him.

VampWillow squealed with delight. “Want me to make you scream?” She looked at him from under her eyelashes.

Spike took stock of the situation and scantily clad vampire before him. There were worse fates in life. He had a feeling that she would never bore him, or leave him like some faithless women he knew. She was a real beauty too. Unlife hadn’t been the same since Drusilla left, maybe she could make it better. “What have you got in mind, pet?”

“My name’s Willow.” He nodded. She crawled to the edge of the bed giving him an enticing view of all her charms and opened a cedar chest full of ‘vampire toys’. Whips, chains, more leather than he’d ever seen before, and even some things he wasn’t even sure how to use. “Take your pick, puppy.”