Spill The Milk Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trahi
Trahi
343 Followers

The only thing that curtailed my libido in my late teens and early twenties was fear of exposure. And the thing that kept me home most nights in my late twenties, I suddenly realized, was comparing everyone I met to the tired looking but smiling man standing on my doorstep.

Without a word, he held up his right hand and twirled a toothbrush between his fingers.

I reached out and grabbed a handful of his shirtfront. Hauling him over the threshold, I pushed him back against the back of the door before it had even had a chance for the latch to engage.

"Hi," I husked, plastering my body to his, effectively pinning him to the back of the door.

He grinned. "Well, hello to you too."

I reached behind him and flipped the deadbolt. I had no doubts that Mitch would intentionally interrupt us, just to be an ass, if he got the chance. After all, I'd done the same thing to him plenty of times. This would be the first time that he'd had the opportunity for a little payback. With the door secure, I could forget about my best friend and concentrate on my best man.

"I missed you," I whispered, my face mere inches from his. "How was your day?"

"Fantastic now."

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "Do you want to eat before?"

"Before...?" He smirked.

I lightly brushed my fingertips over his cheekbone and jawline. He was so beautiful, it made me breathless. "If I kiss you, taste you, I'm not going to be able to stop," I warned him. "If you need food, you need to tell me now. Otherwise, it may be a very long time before I'm able to let you out of my arms."

He bit his bottom lip and shook his head slightly. "All I need is you, Adam."

A soft pant escaped my lips as I lowered them to his. The instant my flesh came in contact with his, I felt my eyes roll back in my head, even though they were closed.

I started backing up slowly, never breaking the kiss. We maintained as much bodily contact as possible while I led him through the living room and down the hall to the bedroom, thankful that my house was uncluttered and single-story. I began to peel off his clothing when I felt the mattress bump up against the back of my legs. I had no recollection of the last time I had done this, so I was determined to make a lasting memory of every bit of his smooth skin that I revealed.

The first time I ever saw Seth's body, he'd had chest hair. Not much, but it was present. He didn't have any now. He was as smooth as silk, and I loved running my fingers and face against him. I loved the way he tasted, clean and fresh with just a slight hint of salt. His scent made me dizzy. I couldn't get enough of the way he smelled. I would have spent all night just licking and sniffing him, but I was worried that he'd probably think I was demented.

Instead, I took him to bed and used all the knowledge that I had gathered on him the night before. He loved attention to his balls and being rimmed. I knew that three years before. But I took my time getting there. His belly, his hips, and his thighs were all good spots for him. He was sensitive on his ass and the small of his back too. Pretty much all of the area that would normally be covered by a modest pair of shorts was his erogenous zone. He enjoyed my hands and mouth on him anywhere, but those were the areas that drove him into heavy panting and loud moaning. The other thing that made him wild, which I had learned the night before, was any sort of attention to the palms of his hands. I'd never even heard of that being a hot spot for anyone before, but it was on him. All I had to do was run my fingertip down his palm, his body would twitch, and his eyes would roll back in his head. He was appreciative, vocal, and extremely responsive to all the attention that I lavished on him. Making him moan and shudder in ecstasy was like crack to me. I was addicted and couldn't get enough.

"Fuck me, Adam. Please," he begged. "I can't take any more."

I was sucking lightly on his protruding hip bone, and there was so much pre-cum pooling on his belly that it looked like he had already come. I had been edging him for over an hour, and there was desperation in his lust-blown gaze. As much as I wanted to distance myself from the way I had treated everyone before, including him, I couldn't deny his need any longer. I sheathed and slicked my drooling prick. I'd had my tongue and fingers inside him already. He was plenty prepared.

He started to turn over, and I stopped him. "No. Please. Stay like this. I want to be able to see you."

He nodded, and, chewing on his bottom lip, he lifted his knees to his chest. I added a copious amount of lube to his already wet passage and slid my fingers inside him. He was still the tightest fit of anyone I had ever been with, and I didn't want to hurt him. He moaned deeply while I checked his channel for preparedness. When I pushed inside him, he gasped, and I froze.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked, worried.

He nodded and bit his lip. He was holding his breath.

"Breathe, Seth," I urged. "Push out. I don't want to hurt you."

The stranglehold his ass had on my cockhead was excruciating in the most pleasurable way.

"I'm sorry," he panted. "I don't do this very often."

"We don't have to do this. I'm more than happy with what we did last night."

He shook his head, still chewing on his bottom lip. "I want to do this, Adam. I want you inside me. Please don't give up on me."

I, carefully, leaned over and captured his abused bottom lip with mine. He wasn't tighter than he'd been the first time, as well as I could remember. It was the position that was making it worse for him, and I regretted asking him to stay on his back. Even though I hadn't been on the receiving end in ten years, I remembered what it was like. I knew that it would stop hurting once I got inside him.

"Bear down," I whispered against his lips. "Now."

He drew a sharp breath, and I pushed past his inner ring. He cried out in pain, and I had to fight the urge to jump off him. I held still, ignoring the screaming of my muscles, while he panted through the pain.

I'm in, Seth," I crooned, peppering his face with kisses. "The bad part's over."

The beads of sweat on his brow left moisture on my lips, and I licked the salt off them.

He opened his cobalt blue eyes and looked up at me. He grinned. "I'm fine," he promised. "Move."

I started off slowly and gently, knowing that he probably wasn't as fine as he wanted me to believe. After a couple of minutes, the pain etched on his face began to abate. His expression slowly shifted into pleasure, and I took my queue to kick up the intensity. I still watched him carefully, focused on his pleasure, for once in my life, forgetting about my own.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. "Feels so fucking good."

He let go of the death grip that he'd had on the backs of his knees and wrapped his legs around my waist. Gripping my arms, he used the leverage to rock up into me, meeting my thrusts with his own. He was totally into it now. The sight of his beautiful face twisted in passion and pleasure was shoving me toward the edge faster than I had intended.

"Oh God, baby," I groaned. "Are you close? I'm not going to last."

He opened his eyes again and looked up at me. He nodded and let go of my arm, taking his own cock in hand. It was too much. The vision of him stroking himself pushed me past the point of no return. There was no stopping my orgasm. Fire lanced through my body, turning me inside out, as I pumped out my life essence inside him. In the final throes of my orgasm, he found his release. He screamed out my name and painted our torsos with his pleasure.

As soon as I could force my body to function on command, I held the latex to my root and gingerly pulled out of him. I wanted to stay buried inside him forever, but my cock was rapidly deflating, and there was a very real possibility of accidently leaving the spent condom inside him.

I padded to the master bathroom, thinking about getting tested. I was a threat to Seth. I was always careful, and I never barebacked, but I had quite a bit of sex with anonymous strangers. I needed to make sure that I wasn't hurting him.

I came back into the bedroom with a warm, damp cloth. Seth was half dozing. His eyes were fluttering open at noises, but I could tell that he wasn't really with it. I gently wiped him down and tucked the bedding around him. After wiping myself down, I crawled into bed with him. I was tired but not sleepy. I snuggled up to him and wrapped my arm around his body, pulling him against me. He shifted in his drowsy state into a more comfortable position on his side, and I scooted closer to him, spooning his smaller body. As I held him, he quickly passed into a deeper sleep. In the silence of the night, I could hear his breathing, and through the open bedroom door, the soft ticking of the clock in the living room.

I kissed the top of his head and laid my head on the pillow, closing my eyes. All the anxiety I had experienced in the previous twenty-four hours was gone. While I lay there, not sleeping, my mind drifted into the past. I couldn't remember a time in my life when I had felt the way I did. I was happy, but I was basically a pretty happy guy. It was more than that. There was an odd mix of totally incongruous emotions. I was calm but excited, nervous but elated, worried but tranquil. Mostly, what I felt was serenity. It was as if all the stars had aligned in my favor, and for the first time in my life, everything felt right. I was at peace.

**

I was awakened by the incessant ringing of the doorbell. I glanced over Seth's head at the alarm clock on the nightstand. Six-fifteen. Seth groaned unhappily at the shrill noise, and I decided, right then, that I was going to rip that fucking bell off the wall. I untangled myself from his body and kissed him on the head before I crawled out of bed and stomped, angrily, toward the door.

I ripped it open, growling, "What the fuck?"

Mitch smirked at me and arched his eyebrow at my state of undress. "You might wanna cover that up, dude. What if I had been Mormons or some shit?"

"Any ass-cricket that rings my doorbell at six on a Sunday morning deserves what they get," I snarled. "What the fuck, man? Don't you have someone else to annoy? Puppies to torture? Kittens to set on fire? Anything?"

"Don't be a dick," he admonished, pushing past me and dumping his bags on my living room floor. "I love animals. I'd never hurt a puppy."

"But you have no problem with destroying my life?" I retorted.

He shrugged with a grin. "You're a big boy. You can handle it." Then he gave me a once over and smirked. "Although, you're not very big right now. But don't worry. I'm sure you're a grower."

If looks really could kill, I would have been short one former best friend. "Would you be happier if I popped a boner at the fact that you're going to be sleeping a measly fifteen feet from me every night?" I dropped my voice to a seductive purr. "You're an awfully heavy sleeper, Mitch. Someone could easily slip right into bed with you before you even knew it. You do sleep naked, right?"

He busted up laughing. "Anytime you think that you're man enough to take me, you go right ahead and try, stud."

He bent over, gathered up his bags, and carried them to the spare room, now, officially, his room.

I sighed, went back to my room, and snuggled back into bed with my warm, sleepy, sexy man.

"What as that?" Seth mumbled.

"Mitch being an ass," I told him. "Don't worry about it. Go back to sleep." I kissed the back of his exposed shoulder and tried to go back to sleep.

**

I woke up again a couple of hours later to find Seth still in my arms. He was awake and gently caressing the arm that I had draped over him. I kissed the back of his head, and he shifted, turning to face me.

"Did I wake you?"

"No." I smiled. "Good morning, beautiful."

He grinned. "It IS a good morning. I loved waking up in your arms."

I reached up and caressed his face. "Me too."

"You seem to be adjusting pretty well to this new concept of having someone in your bed."

I chuckled. "I think it's about the person."

He stretched up and kissed the tip of my nose. "Thank you. But I need to get a move on."

"Do you work today?"

He shook his head. "I need to find a mechanic that works on Sundays. My truck needs help, and I don't know jack about cars. Today is my only day off, and I'm not sure the old girl will make it to next week."

I smiled. "Ah. You've come to the right place then. Welcome to Mitch's Auto Repair. The man's a genius with mechanical things. And I think he owes you a favor or two."

He squinted at me. "Why? He's never done anything to me."

I laughed. "Oh, trust me. He will. We'll just call this preemptive payment for whatever assholeish behavior that he's sure to pull off in the near future. Besides, he needs to pay rent somehow."

"Rent?"

"He moved in. That's what all the commotion was this morning," I explained. "He's decided to grow up, and breaking up with his belligerent drunk girlfriend was the first step."

"So his ex getting married was a slap in the face, huh?"

I nodded. "So he says. We'll see. It's going to be really sad if he suddenly becomes the man he should have been all along for Jamie now that he's really lost her."

"You said they have kids. As long as he's a good father. Kids are always the innocent bystanders that get wrecked in this kind of thing. I hate seeing that."

"I'm sorry. It's going to make it a little difficult for us. It's not going to be easy for me to figure out this boyfriend thing. It'll be even harder with Mitch and, every other weekend, two adolescent girls, being here."

"It's okay." He grinned. "We'll figure it out."

"Well," I drawled, climbing out of bed and stepping into my jeans. "I can figure out one thing right now. Where are your keys?"

"In my jeans. Why?" He rolled to face me as I walked around the bed.

I fished his keys out of his pocket and smirked at him. "Because I want some alone time with you. Be right back."

I found Mitch in the living room, watching TV.

"Heads up," I warned him and tossed him the keys. He fumbled them in surprise but caught them before they hit the ground.

"What's this?" he asked, looking at the keyring in his hands.

"That's to the truck out front. Pull it into the driveway and see what you can do with it. Seth says it needs help," I explained. "Work your magic. If it needs parts, make a list."

He glanced at the keys in his hand again and stood up. "Okay."

"And Mitch?"

Reaching for the front door, he turned back at his name. "Yeah?"

"Don't come back inside for at least an hour." I smirked. "If you do, you're going to get more of an education on gay sex than you ever wanted. Get me?"

He chuckled. "Got it."

I made use of the guest bathroom and stopped in the kitchen for some coffee before heading back to the bedroom. Unfortunately, I didn't know how much milk or sugar to add to his cup, so I guessed. When I got back into the bedroom, Seth was no longer in bed. I set the coffee cups on the nightstands then stripped and crawled back into bed to wait for him.

He came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a brilliant smile. I patted the empty spot on the bed beside me. "Come back to bed, beautiful."

He crawled on all fours toward me from the end of the bed. Instead of lying on the bed next to me, he climbed on top of me and kissed me. As his weight settled on me, I encircled his body with my arms and held him tightly. "Hmm." I grinned. "I could get used to this."

"Yeah?" He smirked and nibbled on my chin. "Like being on bottom, do you?"

"As a matter of fact..."

He glanced up at me sharply. "I was kidding."

"I wasn't."

He braced himself up on his arms so he could look at me without being cross-eyed. "You want to bottom?"

I reached up and raked my fingers through his hair, holding it out of his face. "I wouldn't mind. Do you ever top?"

"I have," he admitted. "I just don't usually..." He hesitated and frowned. "I keep saying this, but I don't think I'm being very clear. I don't usually go all the way. Most of my experience has been hand jobs or blowjobs. I've only had anal sex with two people."

"Two other than me?"

He shook his head and gripped his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Two including me?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer. When he nodded, without releasing his abused lip, I asked another question that I already knew the answer to. "That night on the creek bed... Were you a virgin, Seth?"

He didn't respond, and he didn't stop chewing on his lip. The expression on his face told me what I needed to know. It was half shame and half fear.

"You let me... I treated you... Oh God, Seth," I groaned. "Why did you let me...?" I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him, forcing him to quit mauling his luscious lip. "You deserved so much better than that for your first time, baby. You should have been romanced and seduced. You should have been made love to. Why did you let me do that to you?"

"I wanted you, Adam," he whispered. "You were so sexy and sweet. You were so gorgeous. You spent all that time trying to win that girl a stuffed animal, and you didn't even know her, and you weren't even interested in her. The way you looked at me... It just made me melt. I wanted you. I was twenty-one, and I had never done it. I wanted you to be my first."

"God, Seth. You should have told me. I treated you like..."

"If I had told you, what would you have done?"

"I would have..." What would I have done? I wanted to be able to say that I would have treated him better, but it would have been a lie. With the mindset that I'd had at the time, there were really only two things that I might have done. The first would have been exactly what I did do; fucked him with the intent on never seeing him again. The only other possibility was...

"You would have rejected me," he said.

I closed my eyes in shame. I really hoped that the option he dreaded was the one I would have chosen. The reality was, I probably would have made the other choice.

He slid his body off mine and curled up to my side, tucking his hands against his chest as if he was afraid to touch me. "Are you mad at me?"

I turned on my side, facing him, and pulled his body into mine. "I'm not mad at you," I promised. "I'm ashamed at my own behavior. Losing your virginity is a onetime deal. I can't ever go back and make it right. It should have been special."

"What was your first like?"

I chuckled. "A lot like yours," I admitted. "I found an out of town, gay bar and let the first guy that hit on me take me into the back room and fuck me."

He squinted at me. "Was it awful?"

"No." I smirked. "It was amazing. He had a really thin prick, and he didn't hurt me at all. I lucked out. I know now that it could have been really bad. At the time, I just needed it so bad that I didn't consider the consequences."

He grinned. "My first time was amazing too. You were kind to me, even though you didn't know. I'm not going to say that it didn't hurt. It hurt like hell. But it felt so good too. I had never come so hard in my life."

"And you've topped too? Which do you prefer?" I grimaced. "I should have asked you that before. I'm really failing at this boyfriend thing."

He snickered. "You're not doing so horribly. I don't know. I've only topped the one time. My ex, Corey wasn't really into it. Wasn't into anal at all. Corey's thing was frottage."

"How long were you together?"

"We've known each other for three years," he explained. "We weren't together that whole time. We met right after I met you, but we were just friends. I needed a place to stay, and Corey needed a roommate, and, eventually, we ended up being together. It really didn't work out for either of us. We decided to go back to just being friends, and I moved back onto the couch."

Trahi
Trahi
343 Followers