Spill The Milk Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn. I'd wasted years. "Was this before or after we all went to that carnival?"

He squinted in confusion. "What carnival?"

"The one out on the highway," I clarified. "Like three years ago."

He thought about it and shrugged. "I don't remember. Sorry."

I sighed. "Nevermind. It doesn't matter now."

"So what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"I just want some relationship advice," I admitted. "I don't know what I'm doing, and I really don't want to fuck this up. I really like Seth. I was hoping that you could tell me how to do this."

He laughed dryly. "You realize that every single one of my girlfriends dumped me, right?"

"Yeah." I grinned. "But not because you were fucking them over. You managed to stay friends with most of them."

"But I know nothing about dating guys," he argued. "It's probably not the same."

"Sure it is," I countered. "Just try me."

"Okay." He sighed. "Be honest. All the time. That doesn't mean that you just say anything that comes to your head. You have to be careful. Don't go around telling girls that their makeup looks like shit or anything. Even if it does. And, the most important piece of advice I can offer is this: Think before you act. If what you're about to do is going to upset them, don't do it. If you don't know if it's going to upset them, ask them. That's all I got."

"What if I almost did something?" I asked. "Should I tell him?"

"That's up to you. Sometimes telling makes you feel better, but it hurts them and doesn't solve anything. What did you almost do?"

"Cheat," I confessed.

His mouth flattened into a grim line. "How do you almost cheat on someone?"

"Grindr."

"The hookup app?"

I nodded.

"So you were chatting with some guy?"

"No. I almost did," I explained. "I got as far as typing up a message before I realized what I was doing. I never sent the message."

"Do you use Grindr a lot? I mean, is it a habit? I know you cruised bars."

I nodded. "Yeah. I used it a lot. But not anymore. I deleted it."

He frowned. "That's really dangerous, Adam. You could have gotten hurt or sick. Have you been tested?"

"Yeah. No. I know. I've been tested, but I'm going to get tested again."

"If it were me, I wouldn't tell him. I don't know Seth, so you're going to have to ultimately decide if he would want to know. But my thought process is this; you did something that you habitually do, but you caught yourself in time. You took steps to keep from doing it again. You have years of bad habits to fix. You're going to screw up. Some of those screw ups are going to be bad. This one isn't. You gotta pick your battles."

"Do you want to meet him?" I offered. "We could go on a double date sometime."

He smirked and prodded, "You mean, if it's okay with Seth?"

I grinned. "Yeah. If it's okay with him, I'd be happy to make arrangements to introduce you guys."

The puppy-happy smile, that he was practically famous for, lit up his face. "I'd really like that. I'd love to meet the guy that you were willing to come out for. Maybe you'll bring him to the wedding... That is, if you're coming."

"Of course I'm coming. Why wouldn't I?"

His face fell, and he fidgeted with his beer for a minute again. "You know, I've always wanted this; a family, kids, a wife. But this is not how I ever imagined it would be. I always had images in my head of weekend barbeques with all three of our families. I dreamed that our kids would all grow up together. All that shit. My family IS Mitch's family. He's never going to forgive me."

I smiled sympathetically. "You saw me with kids?"

"Well, sure."

"Still? Even though you know that I'm gay?"

"Being gay doesn't keep you from having kids, Adam. Hell, it doesn't even keep you from getting married anymore."

The cell phone sitting on the table next to his hand sounded an alert for an incoming text message. He glanced at it and scowled but didn't reach for it.

"Jamie?"

He shook his head. "Jeremy. He's unhappy with the color for his tie and cummerbund, and he wants me to try to convince Jamie to change it."

"Jeremy is your best man?"

He nodded with a frown. "I spent most of my life wondering whether it would be you or Mitch that would stand up for me. I never once thought I wouldn't be able to ask either one of you."

"You could have asked me, man."

He shook his head sadly. "I couldn't do that to you. I couldn't make you decide between us."

"I would have done it, Craig. We've been friends our whole lives. It's going to take some time, but Mitch is going to get over this. He knows that he's the one who put himself in this situation. As long as you make the kids happy, he'll eventually get over it."

He huffed a dry laugh. "You think that's the only thing he'd be pissed about if you agreed to stand up for me? You're really not the sharpest tool in the shed, bro."

I glared at him. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It never occurred to you to wonder why it was always me that he was pushing his leftovers on and never you?"

"That's because of Trina, man."

His eyes narrowed. "How about the fact that he actually spent more time with me, but every time he needed a place to crash, he'd literally pass by my house on his way to yours?"

"I have a house. You lived in an apartment."

"Adam, tell me why his marriage crashed and burned right after he found out you were gay. Ten years, man. He'd been fucking around on her for ten years, and he suddenly decides to bring home a trophy where he knows his wife is going to find it? Panties in the glove box? How fucking cliché is that?"

I didn't have an answer for that. I'd thought it was stupid at the time, and I could never figure out why he'd done that.

When I didn't respond, Craig stuck his hand in his pocket and fished around for something. He pulled a nickel out and slid it into the center of the table with one finger. "Wanna make a bet? This nickel says that he's been pissed at you since he found out about Seth."

"He's not pissed about Seth. He likes Seth," I argued weakly.

"Of course not. That would be too obvious. He's not mad about Seth. He's pissed about inconsequential things. Shit he'd never be pissed about normally. You drank the last beer. You didn't check in with him. You forgot to tell him that the game was on. Stupid shit."

Craig didn't make bets lightly. The fact that it was only a nickel was irrelevant. It wasn't about the money. It was about the win, the bragging rights. In the entire time that I'd known him, Craig had never lost an official bet. I just stared at the nickel on the table, still under Craig's fingertip, and thought about the silent treatment that I'd been getting since the day that Mitch had moved back in. I swallowed, hard, and shook my head. "It's not like that, man."

Craig slid the nickel back across the table and pocketed it. "You just keep telling yourself that."

I truly didn't believe that Craig was correct in his implication. Mitch had never shown the slightest interest in experimenting with his sexuality, and he'd had numerous chances. He and Jamie had split up over a year before, and for all but three months of that time, he'd lived under my roof, knowing that I was gay. There was just no way that Mitch was harboring any romantic or sexual feelings toward me. And the simple truth of the matter was, even if he was, it made no difference. I was with Seth now. I decided that it was best if I just changed the subject. "So what color is it?"

He grimaced. "Jamie let the girls pick her colors. It's..."

"Pink," we said in unison.

**

Our double date turned out to be a triple date. Or maybe it was a quadruple date. I wasn't quite clear on the correct terminology. Jamie had decided to combine business and pleasure. She had invited Jeremy along so that she could discuss the wedding plans with him. This was going to be Jamie's second marriage, but her first wedding, as she and Mitch had chosen to have a JP ceremony, so she wanted to do it up right this time. Apparently, throwing together a formal wedding in two months was a nightmare, and required every spare moment of her time. Since the girls were standing up for her as joint, junior maids-of-honor, Jamie was making all of the MoH decisions, and Jeremy was doing double duty as the only adult attendant. I had no idea what all that entailed, but it seemed to be a lot of work. So he had met us at the restaurant, and he, in turn, had brought his partners. Plural.

I was shocked to find out that Jeremy wasn't just bisexual. He was also polyamorous. He was in a triad with a married couple named Brad and Julie. Over the course of the evening, I learned that the three of them had been together for years, and they had a five-year-old son who called both men Dad, and could have possibly shared DNA with either of the men. Brad was in sales, around forty, average height and weight, with glasses, and a full, but trimmed, beard. Julie was a teacher, about the same age, with dark hair and eyes, and a full figure. They were polite and well spoken, and I liked them. It was the first poly family that I had met, that I knew of, so I was a little thrown by the fact that they were just every day, average people. I don't know what I expected polyamorous people to be like. If I had seen them on the street, it would not have occurred to me that they lived an alternative lifestyle, but the love and affection between the three of them was blatant, and they were very much a family unit. It made me realize that cutting myself off from relationships my whole life had left a hole in my education and possibly caused a little bit of bigotry and stereotyping to fester in me. There was obviously far more going on in our town than I had been aware of, and I seriously needed to get out more.

Jeremy himself was also a surprise. I hadn't seen him in over ten years, and I started to wish I had. He was several inches taller than me, with chiseled features, an incredible body, and the same baby blue eyes and light blond hair that Craig sported. Except that Craig's color came from Clairol, and Jeremy's appeared to be natural, matching the visible hair dusting his forearms. He wasn't my type at all, but he was stunning, and before I was involved with Seth, I would have happily taken a bite out of his delicious ass a time or two. I had absolutely no intention of ever cheating on Seth, my one brush against that barrier had been distressing enough to teach me that I didn't want that, but I wasn't blind, and Jeremy was fun to look at. I couldn't wait to see him in a tux.

The evening had been amazing, but it was about to get better. Craig and Jamie had seemed to really love Seth, which was completely understandable, Seth was incredibly easy to love. Between babysitters and work schedules, arranging a time when we could all get together had been difficult, and had taken weeks, but I didn't have the slightest reason to protest because it all worked out to put Seth in my bed on a Wednesday night. In the in-between time, I had gone down to the clinic on a Saturday while Seth was at work and had gotten myself tested. The results had come back negative for everything, but I hadn't mentioned it to him. Even though it helped to ease my mind, I knew the results weren't going to be totally accurate until ninety days had passed since my last hook-up. It hadn't been anywhere near that. Regardless, it took a huge chunk out of the amount of concern I had for his safety. I couldn't think of a single cause for complaint as I crawled from the bottom of the bed, up the prone form of my boyfriend, licking his naked body from his feet to the base of his neck.

When I got to his head, I just hovered on all fours above him, eliciting a loud groan of frustration from him, quieted by the pillow under his face. I smiled. "Turn over, beautiful."

It took him a while to wiggle around, trapped within the confines of my arms and legs. His bottom lip puffed out in a pretty pout. "Why'd you stop?"

"I want to talk to you for a minute," I explained. "What did you think of them?"

"I liked them. They're all so nice. Craig is really smart. Jeremy is..." He hesitated for a split second. "Interesting."

I chuckled. "And by 'interesting', you mean 'gorgeous'."

He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and began worrying it. I kissed him to make him stop. I was inches from his face, but his voice was barely audible. "Are you upset?"

"No. He's stunning. You can say it. I don't expect you to stop noticing beautiful men."

"I'm not going to cheat on you, Adam," he promised. "I don't want anyone else. Just you."

"I trust you, baby." I kissed him again. "I agree with you. He's hot, but I don't think I could ever do what they do. I'm not interested in being with anyone else, and I don't think I could share you. I guess I'm not cut out for a poly lifestyle."

Seth grinned. "Me either. They seem happy with it, but it would make me crazy."

I held up the key that I'd been hiding in my closed hand.

"What's that?"

"It's a key, Seth."

He huffed and rolled his eyes, but didn't take it. "I know that. What's it to?"

"The house, baby," I explained. "It's a key to the front door. This way, you can sleep as late as you want in the morning, and leave when you're ready. It won't get you in the back door, I keep that one dead-bolted, but you can come and go whenever you want through the front."

"You don't have to do that," he insisted. "I can just get up when you do in the morning."

I snickered at the thought. "Yeah. Trying to get you out of bed at five AM will be great fun. Besides, I want you to have it. I want you to know that you are welcome here at any time. You can come over even if there's no one home. Take the key, baby."

He reached up and wrapped his fingers around the key but didn't pull it out of my hand. "Thank you," he whispered reverently.

I took possession of his mouth at the same time that he took possession of the key. He tasted of the chocolate cheesecake that he'd had for dessert and of the sweet ambrosia that was uniquely Seth. While I didn't really like sweets on their own, I was addicted to the taste of them in his mouth. I couldn't get enough. We were both breathing heavily by the time I moved my lips down to his neck.

"I want inside you, baby," I murmured against his collarbone.

"Oh God yes," he groaned. "I thought you'd want it the other way. It's your turn."

I chuckled breathily. "We don't really have to take turns, baby. Anytime you want to pitch, I'll be thrilled. You'll never have to ask twice. But I know you prefer to receive, and I really want to be inside you right now."

He set the key on the nightstand while I slid down his body, settled between his legs, and sucked lightly on his tattoo. He moaned loudly and buried both of his hands into the back of my hair, encouraging me to use more pressure. "Yes," he hissed.

"Hmmm. Make noise for me, baby," I crooned. "Mitch is going to be gone for a while. He's going out after he drops off the girls. You can get as loud as you want, and I want to hear your pleasure."

"Lick me, Adam," he begged and then flushed an adorable pink.

I grinned and teased him. "Here?" I asked, licking his tattoo. "Or do you want my mouth here?" I ran my finger over his entrance, and he spread his legs wider.

"Please." His face flamed bright red, and he started chewing on his bottom lip again.

"Don't be embarrassed to tell me what you want, baby. I think it's hot as hell. And I love getting my mouth on you. I'll feast on your ass all night long if you want."

He huffed a little noise. "Not all night, Adam. I want you inside me too."

I smiled. Pushing his knees up, I joked, "Here. Hold this for me."

Once he'd grabbed ahold of the back of his knees, I shoved a pillow under his hips. When I parted his cheeks with my hands, I licked all the way up his split in one broad pass of my tongue. He drew in a sharp breath through his teeth. I waited. He didn't exhale.

I chuckled. "Breathe, baby. I don't want you to pass out before I'm done with you."

"Adam," he whined. "Please."

With the tip of my tongue, I drew an ever narrowing circle around his twitching, little hole. I was teasing him, playing with him, and he knew it. His entire body was writhing and squirming while he whimpered. I continued to torment him with playful licks until he let go of one knee and got a grip on his erection. Watching him touch himself always, always had the same effect on me. My blood heated with desire. Raw lust and need flooded through my veins. Burying two fingers inside his saliva slickened hole, I rubbed and stroked his swollen gland and continued to use my mouth and tongue on his hole, perineum, and sac while he jacked his cock. He held out longer than I thought he would.

Letting go of his other knee, he tangled his fingers in my hair with a death grip and pulled my face into him, shouting, "Oh fuck. Adam. Adam!"

My limited view didn't allow me to see him coming, but his body trembled in wave after wave. When it stopped, he melted into the mattress, boneless, and let go of my hair. I sat up and grabbed a condom and the lube. While I was prepping myself and him, I asked, "Are you going to be okay face up, baby? I want to see your beautiful face, but I don't want to harm you in any way."

He nodded and silently pulled his knees back up to his chest. It was the first time I had tried to take him on his back since I'd hurt him so badly, so I was as slow and careful as my body would permit. His tiny, little rosebud was so new and so tight; I was terrified of injuring him. The fear was the only thing that kept me off the edge. Otherwise, there was an excellent chance that I would have come the instant that my cockhead popped past his guardian ring and my cock glided smoothly into the glorious pressure of his hot channel.

"Fuck," he groaned.

At his curse, I ripped my attention away from watching my dick submerge to the hilt, disappearing into his gorgeous fuckhole, and focused on his face. "Are you okay, Seth? I'm in. The worst part is over."

With his eyes closed, he shook his head. "I'm fine," he breathed. "Feels so fucking good, Adam. So good. Don't stop."

His legs wrapped around my waist and squeezed. My chest suddenly felt too small to contain my heart. He wasn't hurting. His body had learned to accept mine. I could give him pleasure without the pain. I leaned over and captured his lips with mine as I slowly began to rock my hips into him.

**

"Susie agreed to switch shifts with me, and we got it approved." From his tone of voice, it sounded as if Seth was happy about that.

I had an entirely different reaction. "Switch? I thought she was just going to work your shift."

"No. She's going to take my Saturday evening, and I'm going to work a double on Friday."

This was not the best way to start out our Monday night phone call. I was going to have all week to be annoyed about it. I decided that the best course of action was to follow Thumper's father's sage advice: If you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all.

"Adam, I can't afford to give up the hours altogether. I have bills, and now I have to buy a suit to wear. I need the money."

"But I'm not going to get to see you on Friday."

"I'll come over after I get off," he offered. "Besides, you said you were going to take Mitch out anyway. I'll just get all cozy in your bed, and when you get home drunk and horny, I'll already be naked and waiting. How's that sound?"

"It sounds like you're going to be on your feet for twelve hours straight, and then you'll be exhausted," I grumbled.

He sighed. "The wedding isn't until seven Saturday night. I'll have all day to recover. And we'll have the whole weekend together." When I didn't respond again, he added, "I'll nap while you're out getting Mitch drunk. That way, you can wake me up the fun way when you get home. Where are you guys going anyway?"