Spillan-in Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you put your nice warm big dick right here," she let go of my cock and spread her big breasts. Her long nipples looked like cow's teats.

"Let me get my pants down. The zipper can cut."

I took off my pants and shirt and placed them on the chair. Olga lay down on the large bed.

"Here Honey, put your dick here," she said, putting her finger in her mouth to show me the way.

"Let me wet your cock for you."

I moved closer, and she closed her lips on my pepperoni and slurped up and down the shaft till it was nice and moist.

"Now put it here," she insisted, and she spread her big tits apart. I pushed my wet dick between those golden globes and it felt great, so I started humping her.

"Go slow, I'll suck you when you're ready to shoot," Olga said in her sexy voice.

I took my time, those tits were silky smooth and I would have liked to have stayed there forever, but after a few minutes, I was ready to cum.

I lifted from between the mangos and moved my cock toward her thick red lips.

"Suck it," I said, and she obeyed like a good wife.

Her mouth closed over my cock's head and her tongue teased my pee hole. Her sucking was a lot better than what I was getting from back in Hell's Kitchen, or maybe it was her naked tits and the whole dirtiness of the sexy situation. No offense to Mrs. Koonen, Olga was a professional.

It didn't take long for my balls to shoot their nectar and fill her sweet mouth. My eyes were closed but her mouth never moved and her big red lips stayed locked behind my dick's head. Seven times my dick squirted while her tongue massaged my frenulum and urged me on. When I opened my eyes, she was staring at me. She opened her mouth and I could see it was full of my cum juice. Then she tilted her head backward and quaffed the entire load down her throat. I watched in amazement.

"Your banjo string was so tight I could have played a tune on it, " said the slut.

Before I could ask her what she was talking about, I heard a lock click and the door opened. I turned toward the noise and a tall thin pimple-faced gangster with curly hair jumped inside with a stiletto in his hand.

"Who the fuck is this and is he here to suck my dick?" I asked.

"That's my husband Rinaldo. He always gets to meet my lovers."

"We aren't lovers."

"If you cum in my mouth, you qualify."

Rinaldo took her comment as his cue. Waving his dagger, he announced,

"Now pretty boy, my wife just sucked your dick so you owe me."

Then he turned to his wife,

"Olga, they broke into the truck, the stash is gone, money and weed. Then they burned the truck with all the hemp inside. The cash box must have melted."

Rinaldo put the point of the blade right on my Adam's apple.

I protested, "I didn't even fuck your wife. It was just a simple blow job. Just put down the blade and I'll walk out of here and no one will ever know."

"That's not the way we work, you idiot, but now you're gonna fuck her, right Honey-bunch?"

"Yes, Daddy," Olga's voice was warm and loving,

"Mommy's going to give you your ass candy."

I had no idea what they were talking about, but it sounded perverted. What kind of man wants to watch another guy fuck his wife? I was about to find out.

Obediently, Olga removed her lavender panties and spread her gorgeous gams. Her vagina was a long slit with a crown of curly red hair on top, her labia looked like a torn taco ready to be wrapped around a cock. I wasn't a labia expert, but her's looked a little worn out.

"Come on big boy, you said you could go two times."

Looking at the long slit and the wide labia excited me. Her fingers had started moving rapidly over my cock like a snake. In less than thirty seconds my dick was as ripe and swollen as summer on a cucumber farm.

"Lick her cunt, Gringo."

Rinaldo poked me with the knife blade.

"Ok buddy, go easy with the blade."

"I knelt over her and took long licks at her perfumed cunt. It was wet before I even started. I gave it long tongue strokes from the bottom to the top."

"That's enough," said Rinaldo. "Nothing will get your cock plumping faster than slurping pussy juice."

He was right about that, my cock was now as hard as a Louisville slugger.

"You got clap or 'siph' you fucker?"

Rinaldo's shrill voice broke the silence.

"No, I'm clean."

"Good, 'cause if you give my wife a dose and I'll find you and cut your dick off."

To make his point he poked me again with the knife.

Canova was lying on her back, she pushed my head away from her honey pot and reached between my legs to grab my rigid member shouting,

"Fuck me."

As she dragged me forward by my dick, I fell over her, her big soft tits cushioning my fall as she slipped my cock inside her pussy.

"Fuck her," shouted Rinaldo.

I was off to the races. All thoughts of my perilous situation vanished. I wallowed in that big juicy pussy forgetting everything else, even that her husband was watching me.

Rinaldo, seeing my big white ass, had other ideas. I could feel something rubbing around my rectum. I figured it was his finger, and then whatever it was got wet. He must have wet it with saliva.

I was too busy fucking his wife to care what game he was playing, and just as I was about to cum for a second time, I felt a terrible pain in my ass. I thought he'd stabbed me. I'd never felt pain like that. It took my breath away and my legs lost all sense of feeling. I was ready to pass out. I realized it wasn't his blade that had entered me, but it was his cock, breaking my ass wide open. I screamed from the intense burning pain and lost all control, shooting my load into Olga's big pussy.

Then I heard a click, BAM-- the door was kicked open. Mick, with his Rolex band around his knuckles, cold-cocked Rinaldo, who'd turned to see what the noise was. There was a sickening crack as his jaw went slack. Rinaldo's switchblade fell from his hand. Two police goons rushed in.

When they lifted him up, I could see his dick hanging out of his pants was all red with my blood. It was a long and ugly skinny dick, but his cock's head was a huge mushroom. I couldn't believe the size of it. It looked like one of those novelties they sell in the sex stores for guys who are ashamed of their dick size, but this was no stick-on, it was the real deal. No wonder Olga's cunt was so large, probably a result of Rinaldo fucking her with his huge dick's head.

The cops looked around.

"Some party you'se having," said the first cop.

"Shut up," said Mick, "The skinny guy was raping him."

"Maybe, but he was still getting a piece of the Red Head's pussy."

"That's enough." Mick tossed a blanket over me. I feared my ass was destroyed. I could feel a pulse as it was pumping blood.

"You'll be ok," said the short cop, "This shit happens at the Rikers prison all the time when the older inmates spot a fresh chicken. You'll recover."

Mick threw me a white hotel towel to tuck into my ass crack. The spurt of blood slowed.

The two cops picked up Rinaldo.

"What should we do with the rapist?"

"We don't want no publicity, put him on a greyhound to Miami, here's the fare," Mick handed them a few hundred, much more than required..

"You broke my jaw," mumbled Rinaldo.

"You broke my kid's ass hole you pervert, Get your jaw wired in Miami."

With that suggestion, Mick kicked the rapist right in the nuts and Rinaldo went down like a dead man.The two cops dragged him out feet first.

Olga spoke to Mickey, "Mister, why don't you fuck me and just let me go."

I'd rolled off and you could see my cum pooling out her pussy lips.

"Naw," said Mickey, "Your cunt is too full, I won't fuck through another man's cum load."

Mick reached out and grabbed her big nipple and twisted it so hard I thought he was going to tear it off. She screamed.

"You. Honey, are going to Montreal. Here is the address, a nice bordello, where you will do just fine. Pierre Russo will meet you at the bus stop and I'd suggest you behave yourself. Pierre doesn't always have to be nice."

Mick finally let go of her swollen tit and threw her panties and clothes into her lap.

"Get up you cunt, you're on your way out of town, and don't even think about coming back. If you do, you'll be fish feed in the Hudson River."

We dressed. I stuck a hand towel on my underwear. My ass was still bleeding. The two cops had waited outside and accompanied us without a siren as we took Olga Canova to the bus station at 42nd Street and bought her a ticket to Montreal. Mick gave the big black driver two hundred dollars, and instructions not to let her off until they arrived in Montreal. Mick handcuffed Olga to the seat and gave the driver the key, saying,

"Now she's a lying whore druggy and she's going to tell you to fuck her and then let her go. If you want to fuck her, just do it at a rest stop when the other passengers get off."

You could see the driver wet his lips. There was no doubt he was going to fuck her, maybe more than once.

"But don't let her off till she gets to Montreal. Here is her bag and her passport inside."

"But what about my money?" said the Red Head.

"You play, you pay," said Mick. "You're young, you will make it back. You don't deal drugs in the Big Apple and don't return to New York again!"

She wrinkled up her nose.

"If you do, and I'm not kidding, you'll be wearing cement boots swimming in the Hudson River, bitch," Mick repeated his threat and smacked her hard in the face. Her cheek turned red, she shouted,

"Fuck you, your day will come. What kind of man hits a woman?"

"What kind of woman sells drugs to youngsters who end up damaged permanently, you lousy cunt? You're getting off easy. Don't you fucking ever come back."

We walked out of the large bus station, past the blond headed pretty Mormans boys being solicited by the pimps offering them a place to stay. By tomorrow their mouths would be full of dick and their asses as sore as mine.

The air was damp and cold. We crossed to the all-night parking lot where we'd parked the car. The two cops saluted us and drove off with the red head's pump, their sirens wailing. It was late at night, but I imagined somewhere a donut shop was on fire or being robbed.

"Have you ever been to Rudy's?" said Mickey.

"Nope, who's that?"

"It's an all-night bar on 9th Avenue."

"How's that? Ain't they supposed to close at 2 am?"

"They're closed, but you have to enter from the alley."

"What for?"

"You'll see. They got free hot dogs with the beer, good ones, the kosher kind. You get some booze in ya and your ass will start healing."

Mick took a folded flannel blanket out of the car's trunk. He laid it on the car seat to cushion my ass and we drove over to Rudy's.

"Looks like your gout toe is feeling better?"

"Yeah," said Mickey, "It's a crazy thing, the gout comes and goes."

When we got to 9th Avenue it was easy to park at that late hour. The owner, who called himself Rudy, made me a boiler maker at Micky's insistence. A shot of Irish whiskey drowned in a thick pint mug of beer. Once I got it down It seemed to kill most of the pain.

"Is your name really Rudy," I asked, thanking him.

"Nah, whoever owns the bar is called Rudy, I'm the third one. Listen, kid, would a good blowjob ease the pain? I can call Delores over here, she'll do ya in the bathroom?"

"Thanks, Rudy, but I'll pass this time. I've had all the sex I can stand tonight. Ahh, but which one is Dolores?"

"The tranny sitting next to Mickey. Looks like a real broad, doesn't she?"

"Yep, no question. Ok, that's good, let him enjoy her.

THE END