Epiphany & The Mating of the Bulls

Story Info
A young women is excited by the mating of the prize Bull.
4.5k words
4.45
29.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers

Each year Spain comes alive for the Christmas Holidays. We celebrate 'Navidad' between December 24 and January 6. It is a time of festivals and street parades, special foods, and happiness. But there is no Santa Claus unless someone borrows him from a tourist shop on the continent.

Instead of Saint Nick the Gift Giver, we celebrate the Three Kings known as 'Reyes Magos' -- Melchior, Gaspar, and Baltazar who take Santa's place bringing gifts to children. They don't come down the chimney on Christmas Eve, known as 'Nochebuena,' which is reserved for family gatherings. Instead, religious Parades mark the celebration of the wise men who arrived after the birth of Jesus, bringing gifts, or so the legend goes.

Children may receive some presents on Christmas Day, but they are opened on the eve of Epiphany, January 5, known as the Three Kings Day. I have had the extraordinary good fortune, opening things on the evening of Epiphany, but I will get to that later.

Since I was a child, I have shared the Christmas Holidays. Perhaps the holiday spirit's novelty had worn a bit thin. That's why I accepted a job over those holidays. I arrived a day early and I wasn't looking for presents when I entered the marketplace. Several days before Epiphany, I saw a tall young woman whose red pants fit very tightly over her shapely posterior. She was almost my height and had long dark black hair that shone in the sunlight. Her skin was the color of an almond split in two. Her cheeks were high and defined. Her eyes were large, two liquid-filled pools reflected the world around her. Even in the marketplace filled with spice and worldly odors, I thought I could smell her, a musty sweet sexual odor that excited me. She wore large ruby earrings, the blood red stones surrounded by white gold. Around her neck was a delicate gold chain of interlocking circles that supported a thick cross that rested between the crevasse formed by her two breasts.

She was a magnificent female. If there had been a bull nearby, he would have made right for that splendid red target, her ass in those tight form-fitting slacks. Perhaps she didn't realize, but there was a bull nearby, of the two-legged variety, and that was me.

It was only my second day in Madrid, and I had already seen a woman who exceeded any expectation I may have had. I had found my prey. Who she was, was still unknown to me. I guessed she was probably a few days over eighteen. She was as tall as I was. Her legs were slender but shapely. She moved with the grace of a ballet dancer. Those overripe full breasts, each as large as a cantaloupe, filled out her halter top and jiggled as she moved, as only a real natural breast will do.

As she came closer I noticed through her tight pants, the slight swelling in her crotch which spoke more than words could express. In my experience, the soft flesh surrounding the vagina makes for a comfortable landing when you are hammering a lover into total submission. There are women who are unimpressed by the strength of the stroke, and then there are those who never forget your power during the initial sexual encounter and will worship you afterward. I was hoping for the latter, but I lost sight of my target as the crowd swelled. Saddened to no longer be able to look at her, I hoped our paths might cross once more, that I might find her again. I looked down and could see the outline of my massive erection that had filled my pants.

Let me explain what I was doing on the outskirts of Madrid. I'm a Veterinarian. My name is Octavio Grande. I was hired by a wealthy rancher and breeder of prize bulls to supervise the insemination of thirty cows over this holiday weekend. I usually refused the work over the holiday, but expenses were piling up, and the fee I was offered was more than generous.

My job was to decide which of the more delicate animals would be artificially inseminated and those to be mated naturally under my supervision. The object of this attention was a large prize-winning bull, Teobaldo, which was purchased at enormous cost by Don Pedro at the bull auction in Santiago de Compostela, about five hours away.

Don Pedro was skeptical of artificial breeding and requested we attempt to mate the cows naturally. My only concern was the size and weight of the bull and the bull's large penis. In natural mating, the cow's legs must be strong enough to support the bull's weight when he mounts her.

Don Pedro was not only a successful rancher but was also involved in real estate. If his negotiations were successful, he and his consortium would be constructing a large hotel on the Costa Brava. For that reason, he was too occupied to attend the breeding, but he said his daughter would facilitate my efforts.

I am a man of simple pleasures, but I am a man. I like fucking women, I like when they suck my dick. On occasion, I enjoy smoking a fine Havana cigar. I don't wear gold chains or jewelry, only my gold signet ring with my family crest. My grandfather handed it to me on his deathbed, saying, "Take care of this, it goes back beyond four generations."

So here I was on the outskirts of Madrid. I had checked into a small but luxurious hotel when I'd arrived, having called the ranch and told them I was prepared to fulfill my duties. All seemed in order. I was told Don Pedro's daughter would be contacting me.

Late that night, I heard a knock at the door,

"Yes, you may enter."

How surprised I was to see once again the girl I'd been enraptured with from the marketplace, the slender girl with the very shapely ass and full-figured breasts now entering into my room.

"Hello Doctor Grande, I am Olivia, Don Pedro's daughter. He has sent me to facilitate you in your work, to learn from you, to watch and help in the breeding."

She was dressed conservatively, in a checked black and white sports jacket. Her breasts were covered in a thick woolen sweater.

"Is it all right for you to be here?" I know how strict some of these Spanish families are.

"I don't want your father to be annoyed."

"He wouldn't be. We are a more modern family than most. I came to see you because I want to discuss the procedures we will be using."

"Ok, if you say so. You know, of course, I saw you in the marketplace the other afternoon. I must caution you not to wear those red pants around the bulls."

"Yes, I know. My intentions that afternoon was not to excite the bull but instead the young men who frequent the market."

"Oh really, well, you were certainly successful."

"From the swelling of your pantaloons, I sensed you were excited as well?"

I looked down and did not respond. A fragile minute passed.

"So you want to learn about artificial insemination as well as natural mating of the bulls."

"Yes."

"With all due respect, are you a virgin?"

"With all due respect, that is none of your business, but I will answer in the affirmative."

"I only ask to get an idea of how well versed you are in sexual matters. Bulls, dogs, cats, humans--we are all animals. With few differences, we all copulate in more or less the same manner."

"I attend a private school where we are taught to preserve our virginity."

Olivia was very outspoken for a Spanish girl, so I continued my interrogation.

"And how do you preserve your virginity?"

"Among the students, It is a private school, we are all girls. It is suggested by my classmates that the only way to satisfy our boyfriend's sexual needs is to offer them oral or anal satisfaction. At first, the casual blow job does the deed, but we are quickly forced to allow them to penetrate our buttocks, thereby preserving our virginity. If we refuse to indulge the boys, they lose interest almost immediately."

"So you have done these things you describe?"

"She smiled coyly, her teeth, as white as the finest porcelain sparkling. Of course, a blow job is easiest and can be performed anywhere, in the front or back seat of a car or even kneeling in a hall way, but the alternative, anal, can be quite painful, and requires a bed or the soft sand at the beach. 'For love, one must suffer,' say the sages."

"So in permitting this intimacy, which you have no difficulty discussing, I assume you have a clear idea of the male's anatomy, the penis, and the balls?"

"Yes, naturally."

"Do you have any idea how large these bulls are that we will be working with?"

"Well, growing up on this ranch, I have seen them at close quarters. They are enormous."

"Normally, the mature bulls stand at a little less than 2 meters, and steers, the castrated males, grow even larger. It is not unusual for these prize-winning bulls to exceed 1,600 kg (3,500 lb.) in weight. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution and not put your body between the beast and the iron rails where we must confine and rope the cow and also the bull; to control them."

"So no red pants tomorrow?" Now she was teasing me again.

"You know, the color red does not make the animal angry. That is a common fallacy. Bulls are partially color blind and cannot see red."

"Why is that?"

"Cattle lack the red retina receptor, but they can see yellow, green, blue, and violet colors. Other colors are variants of gray."

"So why do bullfighters wave the red cape at them?"

"It is an action that appears threatening to the beast--and they react. Fighting Bulls have been bred for many hundreds of years to react to this stimulus. Bullfighting goes back beyond the Roman occupation of Spain.The beast's brains probably carry coded DNA behavioral modifications due to their specialized breeding. Is that helpful?"

"Yes, Doctor Grande. I thank you for explaining."

"As large as the bulls are, the penis of a mature bull is only 3 to 4 cm in diameter (1.5 inch)?"

"Is that all? My boyfriend Fernando has a bigger cock. I've had it inside me often enough to know it well."

When she said that, I could feel my penis swell and a twinge of jealousy.

"Yes, the diameter is not a huge number, but the length of the Bull penis has an elongated shape that measures between 80-100 cm (over 2 feet long)."

Olivia's eyes opened wide, and her tongue swept out to wet her dry ruby lips.

"That is a lot longer than Fernando and certainly too long for me."

I sensed that Olivia was flirting with me but I could feel my face turning red.

Playing along, I added, "Yes, if you were to try, it would be much too long."

She smiled and laughed, throwing back her head, her long dark loose hair falling back into place like the tail of a comet.

"What about the Bull's balls? I've seen them. They are much larger than Fernando."

"Yes, we should discuss the testicles. They are important in our work."

"Please do, Doctor."

"There is a tube called the epididymis, which transports the developing sperm cell to the vas deferens; at this juncture, a concentration of the sperm takes place, excess fluids are absorbed. The developing spermatozoa mature and viable sperm cells are stored in the epididymis tail."

"You are beginning to lose me, Doctor Grande, with your use of technical jargon. I'm not quite sure I follow. Where exactly is this epididymis?"

"Let me rephrase. Think of the epididymis as a long, coiled tube that rests inside on the backside of each testicle. This tube carries and stores sperm cells created in the testes. The sperm when first transported from the testes are immature and incapable of fertilization. It's the job of the epididymis to gently bring the sperm cells to maturity. You might remember that when you are pleasuring Fernando."

"What do you mean?"

"You should hold him by the rear of his testicles to aid in the release of his ejaculate."

Now Olivia turned red.

"What does epididymis feel like, Doctor Grande?"

"As a woman with such sexual experience, you know the testes feel like smooth, softballs inside the baggy scrotum. At the top and to the back of each testis, if you pulsate gently, you can feel the epididymis where the sperm is stored. This ridge feels like a soft swelling on the testis. It can be quite tender if you press it firmly."

"And these Bull sperms, how numerous are they?"

"If we extract the sperm and isolate only 2 to 3 sperm cells, from one ejaculate, with artificial insemination, that Bull's ejaculate can breed over a hundred cows. Few sperm cells are required. All we have to do is deposit the semen through the cervix into the uterus. That is why the fertilization of the cow is termed 'artificial' versus being deposited vaginally with natural service."

"How do we prepare the Bull to mate once we have maneuvered him into the position where he can mate the cow?"

"A transrectal massage prepares bulls for copulation. Although many bulls are ready to mate on the spot, if the beast is reluctant, handlers manually stimulate the nerves by sticking one arm up to the shoulder inside the rectum of a bull, surrounding the prostate and musculature of the pelvis."

"I understand. My girlfriends suggest some young men will require a finger in the rectum to prepare them to complete their mission when they are too overexcited to ejaculate or have overdosed on Viagra before their mission."

"Yes, some technicians use electric probes to facilitate the Bull's ejaculation. I do not prefer that method because it is painful to the Bull, who is given no pain relief medication, and as the electric shock increases, will ejaculate or pass out."

"Seeing how large this new prize Bull is, I wonder how the smaller cows can hold up."

"The mating of large males to smaller females requires that the female is restrained in a breeding crate. This may always involve some pain or fear of the female. Cows are very sensitive. Just dropping the milking apparatus can scare them. And once we begin, they must sustain the weight of the larger animals. To lessen this impact we often resort to padding as a solution."

"And if the cow is too small?"

"Then an alternative and far more natural method is to insert a receptacle into a larger cow's vagina and permit her to be mounted by the bull whose sperm will collect in the recipient and after can be used for artificial insemination of that cow and many others."

"To artificially inseminate, handlers shove their hands into a cow's uterus and manually deposit the sperm or more modernly we use a sterile tube. Collected semen can also be processed and frozen until the time when the impregnation of the cow is desired. Throughout their pregnancies, cows suffer intrusive examinations that involve rectal exams to determine if the pregnancy is proceeding normally."

That, dear Olivia, should give you the background for all you need.

By now, I could see sweat had appeared on her forehead, and there was staining under her arms. I wondered if her vagina was self-lubricating. The discussion had excited her. I, having spent years in this arena, felt nothing sexual about our conversation. To me, it was just a job, but being in her presence, I realized my underwear was wet with my pre-ejaculate.

The following day we met at the milking parlor which I thought was the ideal place to proceed. The parlor is a closed room with gates. It is divided into several stalls as there are milking machines. Each stall is surrounded by metal bars. The cow is led into this area and the milking device is applied to her udders. If the udder has any sores or infections we first clean them and apply antibiotics. If not, the bacteria can enter the milk and the milk will be given a low rating or grade by the dairy.

Olivia was dressed in a linen outfit and a silk blouse. She wore no jewelry. I suggested she cover herself with a thick white lab coat. My heart beats a steady 60 times a minute, but my pulse soared rapidly at the first moment she'd entered the room.

First, we dealt with the inseminations of the ten smaller females. In order to do this, we harvested the sperm from several prize bulls and artificially inseminated the more delicate cows for whom I feared the large Bull's weight on top of them might break their legs.

One by one, the farmhands brought in the cows, they tied them down, and when necessary, we aided the bull who mounted them. When he ejaculated satisfactorily we took labeled swabs of the sperm to check for any bacteria.

Having completed the artificial insemination, we moved on to natural insemination of the remaining 30 cows.

During these procedures, Olivia stood by me, keeping a watchful distance as I had warned her not to be too close to the bull. As one might expect, between the animal's urination, defecation, all due to the gentile cow's fears and the Bull's vigorous mounting and ejaculations, we were covered with these products. More than once I had to warn the handlers to be quiet and not spook the animals by dropping things.

There were several large experienced Bulls that knew immediately what we wanted from them. Their pants and snorts filled the air as they lifted themselves onto the backs of the cows. I had chosen ten large cows to be mated by the new bull, 'Teobaldo.' Being a virgin he was shy at first. I suggested that Olivia put on a long glove and reach inside his rectum to massage his prostate. She performed admirably and was quite proud when she succeeded in making Teobaldo ejaculate. Of course, her apron and clothing were quite a mess by the time she had finished, but she was smiling like a schoolgirl who'd won a spelling bee.

We proceeded with the mating of the remaining cows, keeping records of Bulls and any extra notes that I deemed of value. Finally, we were done. The bright sun that had heralded our start had descended below the horizon, it was time to stop.

Olivia told the handlers to leave and to go to the bunkhouse to clean up. She told them they would receive double pay for the day. Then Olivia, still wearing her stained garments, closed and locked the parlor door. Although the place reeked of urine, semen, and bull shit, she seemed to ignore all of that and found a canvas covering that she laid on the floor between the parlor's steel bars.

I did not know what Olivia had in mind as she smoothed the canvas on the filthy floor where we had bred the animals.

Then to my utter surprise, she stripped bare, throwing off her clothes and kneeling. She put herself in the same position as the cows, her knees and hands on the canvas between the heavy gray metal bars.

"Tie me into place," she said, "I await my special Toro."

I took a rope, and as we had with the cows, I tied her hands to the steel bars and spread her legs wider, and tied them to the bars as well. There was to be no escape.

Then Olivia spoke,

"I am your cow, a virgin. You are my bull, Doctor Grande. Now it is time for you to mate with me."

I was fully erect instantly; her heaving buttocks had lit my head on fire. I threw my clothes onto a hay bail and approached her, raising myself above her rear end, my hands held tight to her large full breasts.

"Don't spare me. Take me hard and fast," Olivia shouted in a strange voice I'd not heard before.

"If you get me pregnant, you must return and marry me."

"Yes, I will," I automatically responded, "But first, I will rasp out any residue of sperm, your darling Fernando may have left inside your beautiful rump."

I spat on my cock and pulled my foreskin back, rubbing the sputum around my penis head. I fingered her dainty asshole and lined my cock against it. In one powerful stroke that she never anticipated, I slammed my cock deep inside her. By the tightness of her rectum, I knew I had bested the size of her boyfriend's cock.

"Oh God," she cried, "pull out, you are too big. I never felt such a large cock inside me with Fernando."

"Your tight ass is mine, Olivia. Say it!"

"My ass is yours."

"No one will ever enter here again. Say it!"

"My ass is yours, only yours, no one will ever fill my ass but you and your huge prick."

erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers
12