Spilling Wine

Story Info
Caroline Vreeland and her husband get tipsy together.
8.1k words
5
3.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written by reader request for Nikko! Enjoy!

******************

Miami Beach, Florida

January 2021

The wind rustled and shook the palm trees outside. A clear blue sky made way for the sun to shine into any window unguarded by a veil of curtains or shades on Palm Island. The upper-class gated community accessible only by the MacArthur Causeway, connecting South Beach to the main city. Higher temperatures were a welcome relief for anyone who loathed the strong winter weather felt anywhere north of Miami. Going outside was not on today's agenda for the two people occupying the luxury mansion sitting quietly beyond a large black gate. A black BMW was visible beyond the gates parked in the driveway, but someone would have to stick their head out and look for the vehicle. Nosy neighbors were the least of their worries for the newly married couple locked inside. 

Last night had been a wild evening for Carolina Vreeland and her husband Nikko. Waking up after ten with full sunlight beaming in the bedroom had become a normal occurrence since tying the knot. Their wedding ceremony was in New York back in December. Due to the pandemic, only a handful of people could attend their event. This left Caroline disappointed. They spent the holidays together in New York before finally flying home to Miami. All of this had become distant memories at this point for Nikko and Caroline. Several hangovers and days of emptying wine bottles between romantic sex made for an active honeymoon. The sunlight awakened them most mornings in the bedroom, all thanks to not covering the windows with curtains. 

Outside, a clear view of the blue waters was visible. A doorway led to a small balcony where the two occasionally sat and enjoyed the scenery. Nikko found the ambience of crashing waves and seagulls to be peaceful. It was much better than the busy streets and loud city sounds of his home country, France. At thirty-four years of age, he had enjoyed a quiet career in fashion photography. It was his job that led him to meet Caroline as she was transitioning from a music career into becoming a social influencer and model. At the time, Caroline was modeling for a designer fashion brand. The outfit was of little importance to Nikko, who stood behind the camera station, zooming in on her buxom pale body. Her piercing blue eyes were celestial to him. Some may have called it love at first sight, but that was how he truly felt.

That day was over two years ago. Nikko asked her out, and then the night continued with them partying across town. Their wedding had been set in New York for a reason. Manhattan was the scene of their first meeting. Much had happened throughout the two years of their relationship, as it started a bit rocky with back and forth partying. Nikko learned quickly that Caroline was sexually fluid. She too learned that he had something of an addiction to sex. Long before he met her, Nikko had worked his way through the UK glamour industry. He took great pride in the number of affairs he had with models from that country. It all began when he chose a university in London to attend. Little did he know that he would meet the right people who had connections to that line of work. 

Back in those days, work was easier to come by with glamour modeling. Nikko had worked as an assistant photographer alongside another student for four years. During that time, he was assigned a job at Loaded magazine. The goal was to eventually break into FHM, as he was told by multiple photographers that they had higher paying jobs for photographers. The break never came once the industry began to collapse. Yet during his time, Nikko enjoyed several affairs with what he believed to be some of the most beautiful women in the world. Once they were a year into their relationship, Caroline was the only person he shared his secrets with. He teased her about Lucy Pinder. Once upon a time, that was the woman he hoped to develop a relationship with. 

Life changed with luck. After the money dried up in the glamour industry, Nikko took a trip back to his home country of France. He took a year off to clean up. His physical appearance remained largely unchanged. Short black hair and a clean shaved face to go with his skinny body had been the norm for his entire life. Back home, he was able to sit down and think about life with a break from his career. Luckily, he still had connections from all the friends he had made in the glamour industry. Some photographers moved into fashion modeling. Others tried to keep a stake in what was ultimately a dead industry, insisting that they still had a love for glamour. It was a difficult choice at first, but when Nikko needed to earn a living, he followed one of his friends and took a job with a company in New York City. 

Caroline lived a different life compared to her husband. She had spent years trying to have a breakout career in music. After that lack of success, she moved into acting and later modeling. Her struggles in music had made her view the avenue as a passion project, rather than a future career. She did not see the need to become a major star. With the money to back herself, Caroline pushed forward with it, all while balancing another career in modelling. Her relationship with Nikko developed throughout the past two years, beginning with the parties they attended. Once he learned that she was sexually fluid, the doors were open for all sorts of wild adventures among them. She took advantage of his preference for buxom women and old contacts without the glamour industry. 

How about a threesome? That was the question Caroline used to tease her man back then when he would mention the bombshell models he had once photographed. Unfortunately for Nikko, he had lost contact with the models from his previous career. Many of them had moved on to manage their own careers online through FansOnly. But Nikko should have guessed that eventually Caroline would go down that avenue herself. As their relationship continued to grow, this gave him something to do alongside her. He enjoyed working as her photographer when they were not traveling and doing other things. Outside of this work he did with her, he still had his job back at an agency shuffling around other photographers. Much of his work revolved around Harpers magazine. A studio in New York and another in Los Angeles gave him a busy flight schedule.

Miami was Caroline's home. Nikko had only visited once prior to his first flight alongside her. By this point, he had become accustomed to her lavish home. Cream colored wallpaper covered most of the upstairs rooms, fit with maroon carpet flooring. Downstairs, the lighter colors were visible throughout the day thanks to sunlight beaming in from several windows from all corners. This interior design changed inside the master bedroom. The black marble walls with gold lining were a stark contrast, but matched the black carpet floor. Nikko had once asked Caroline how much money she put into this decoration, but she insisted that it was already built in such a way before she purchased the home. The dark interiors made it easier for her pale white body to stand out when modelling in the bedroom. 

The bed was made up with silky black sheets and blankets. The gold frame extended above in a fancy design with posts on each corner. The closets on both sides were large enough to be their own rooms, but the black doors remained shut for the day. Sleeping in had become normal for Caroline and NIkko. Across the room, sitting on a glass table, were several empty wine bottles and two glass goblets. Their supply of alcohol was not close to diminishing. The cellar had more than enough supply to last them for years. If there was one thing Nikko learned early on about Caroline, it was that he could not underestimate her love for wine. The days of wine and roses, he joked sometimes. At the start of their honeymoon, they went through at least a single bottle per day. Sometimes more, depending on how frisky Caroline felt. 

That was more often than not since New Year's eve. Caroline's lust could not be contained and she unleashed it upon Nikko throughout the days. Last night had proven to be a wild experience, but she was not done with him yet. They had both been awake for several hours now as the afternoon sunlight remained strong. Breakfast was skipped for lunch, which came after an hour in the shower. It was likely to be the one trip they made outside the bedroom before nightfall and the only one requiring clothes. By the time they made their way back into the bedroom, the clothes were laying across the floor once again. Nikko sat up in the bed, pressing the palms of his hands down into the silky black blankets. His dark eyes gazed forward at the figure of his lovely wife. 

"Can't get enough of these, darling?" 

Caroline called out to him in her sultry, seductive voice. Her long platinum blonde hair shined with several locks fixed behind her shoulders. Standing naked, her voluptuous body was fully visible to Nikko's eyes. Everything except her giant natural breasts. Caroline concealed them in her hands. She covered them up while pushing her legs together and leaning over. Her womanhood was slightly hidden at first in this pose. No hairs were visible above her clit. Nikko bit his lower lip. He knew the game Caroline was playing with him, as he could not maintain eye contact with her and instead scanned his eyes up and down her perfect body.

"You know the answer to that, babe." 

Nikko's response made her chuckle as she leaned up. A smirk ran across her red lips as her piercing blue eyes locked on his. He expected her to comment on how he could not keep his eyes away from her cleavage. Caroline knew how to tease him with her boobs alone. She finally let go of them, raising her arms high to position her hands behind her head. Nikko licked his lips as he watched his wife flex her elbows. Her full, all-natural E cup breasts shook free from her grip. The tattoo art of black written lines on her left forearm was also visible. As she stood there, Caroline began to shake her breasts. She swayed left and right, bouncing them around. 

"I'm gonna hypnotize you." 

She giggled while standing on her toes, still shaking her breasts up and down. They jiggled around with such a powerful force. Nikko was already fantasizing about putting those big tits to work for the first time today. Under a sheet draped across his leg, Nikko could feel the erection growing between his legs. He drew it back, exposing his hardening cock, and wrapped his right hand fingers around it. Caroline took notice of this action and then immediately stopped. She lowered her arms, shaking her head as she held up her right hand index finger.

"You know better than to do that in front of me!" 

He laughed at her reaction. Caroline could not stand it when he started jacking off in front of her. Nikko continued, only to tease her. She stepped closer to the bed and leaned down. Her right hand moved his, halting him from masturbating. As their eyes met, he raised his hands and cupped her stunning face. Carolina responded by shoving her lips against his, and together, they embraced in a passionate kiss. As he let go of his cock, Caroline's cold fingers squeezed around his stiff pole. As she began to wank him, Nikko moaned into her mouth. The kiss ended as Caroline pulled back and grinned.

"You know something? I'm still hungry."

Her hand jerked his shaft faster. Nikko managed to keep eye contact with her for now, moaning again.

"Oh yeah? You wanna go back in the kitchen?" 

Carolina giggled, shaking her head.

"No. I'm not in the mood to cook." 

Biting her lower lip, Caroline smirked as her hand was stink wanking hard and fast across the length of his shaft. She went for a quick kiss before pulling away. Still holding him by his cock, Caroline tugged hard enough to force Nikko to stand up from the bed.

"You want it?" 

A pointless question that he knew the answer to. The smirk across her lips told him what he needed to know, but Nikko still liked to tease her with spoken words. Now that he was properly standing, Caroline fell down to her knees. 

"I thought you were hungry, babe?" 

"I am, but not for any food you could cook me. I want this." 

Her fingers tightened around his erect pole. Caroline flashed the top row of her pearly white teeth as she situated herself on her knees. Those deep blue eyes gazed up at him as she parted her lips. She breathed across his cock before flicking her tongue over the head. Nikko had to brace himself. When Caroline wanted to, she could easily overwork him into a frenzy of lust. A blowjob to start the day did not sound bad in his mind. Taking a deep breath, he moaned out.

"You wanted that meat. Go on and take it, baby." 

She glanced away from his face, studying his pubic hair for a few seconds before closing her eyes. Nikko knew what was to come with that look on her face. Caroline pushed her left hand against his leg while shoving her right hand down to the base of his pole. She began to feast on him, sucking the first few inches slowly until her lips met with her index finger. 'Mmmmm', the soft moan escaping her lips made Nikko groan. He took a deep breath, exhaling aloud as Caroline began to bob her head up and down at a slow pace. Another muffled moan escaped her lips as she opened her eyes to glance up at his face. A popping noise broke the silence.

"Mmmmmm, this is what I was missing to start the day. This sausage wasn't in the fridge."

After finishing her words, Caroline on the head of his cock. She began to pump her right hand up and down, stroking his wet shaft. 

"I don't need to be frozen, baby. If you want my meat, you know where to get it. Already warmed up for you." 

Nikko blushed, hearing her crack up laughing. His joke was corny, but at least it made his wife giggle. He carried on speaking as she continued to stroke his pole.

"All you had to do was ask. I would've stripped down in the kitchen." 

"Oh no, Nikko. You know, I don't like doing it in the kitchen." 

Again, he blushed. When he first witnessed her house a few years ago, Nikko wanted to go on a conquest of fucking in every room possible. Caroline however, preferred to contain their gluttony in the bedroom. He forgot about that memory when she shoved his cock back into her mouth. When her right hand fingers unwrapped from the shaft, that was the only sign Nikko needed to know that she was about to turn up the heat. 

"That's it, suck it baby." 

He swallowed his breath after speaking. Caroline pressed both of her hands onto his legs as she made an aggressive maneuver with her lips. Sucking his cock inch-by-inch, Caroline easily devoured it. Nikko gritted his teeth, groaning and letting out grunts.

"Ohhhhhh, man..." 

Her eyes opened, glimmering deep blue eyes gazing up at him as she continued to bob her head up and down. Caroline sucked his dick deeper until the head was nearly touching the back of her throat. Nikko knew what was coming. Her efforts thus far were only a subtle hint of things to come. When she closed her eyes again, Caroline moved her hands off his legs. He knew this routine from so many times in the past with her. She pushed her palms against her own breasts and then shoved her lips all the way down. His face scrunched up, trying his best to withstand her lustful cravings. 

"Yes, yes, yes..." 

Nikko faintly whispered as he grunted again. The head of his cock poked into the back of her throat. His wife had successfully completed another round of deep-throating. This was one art she was an expert in, as he learned last year. Caroline had better gag-reflexes than any woman before her in his lifetime. If she wanted to, she could easily make him blow a load down her throat. When she pulled her lips back, Nikko knew Caroline had other ideas in mind. She did give him one hint by placing her hands on her tits. Her elbows were now flexed out as she shoved her breasts up. A small hint of the next step to come. For now, she withdrew his shaft from her lips and took a deep breath. As her eyes gazed up at him, Nikko counted four saliva strings dangling from her open lips back to his shiny, drool soaked dick. 

The threads of drool broke, falling down to her breasts below. Caroline reached for his cock with her right hand as her eyes studied his face. Nikko locked eye contact with his wife as she flicked her tongue across the head of his shaft. She twirled her tongue around it, licking in a clockwise rotation before she brought it back into her mouth. Once again, Carolina bobbed her head up and down, as she was now making slobbering and sucking noises. Her left hand twitched, allowing her to pinch her own nipple between two fingers. The noises her mouth made became louder with each passing second. Caroline used her right hand to slide down between her legs. Nikko did not catch her doing this, but soon felt her sucking harder and faster, all while her right hand middle finger was playing with her clit.

"Oh my god..." 

Crying out to her in pleasure, Nikko began to fear that the time was drawing short before his first orgasm of the day. Caroline liked to go all day long, forcing him to cum multiple times throughout the day. He saw no reason to stop his wife. If it was his cum she wanted, Nikko felt it was worth having an orgasm. Gritting his teeth again, he groaned as she then moved her hands back to her breasts. Pulling her lips back to the head, Caroline opened her eyes and gazed up at his face. For managing to hold himself back from exploding yet, she rewarded him with a playful wink. Or maybe that was a hint of something. Nikko could not stop and think as she released his cock from her mouth with another popping noise. Caroline wasted no time shoving her breasts around it.

"I've had a good taste, now it's your turn to have some fun." 

The small valley between her giant mountains was left unoccupied for merely seconds. Nikko groaned as he felt her giant breasts squeezing around his dick. 

"Mmmmmm, look at that. Your cock always fits so perfectly between these big tits." 

She snickered, flashing her teeth for a moment. Caroline glanced down and then spit on the head of his dick. Nikko knew what to do. He had been fucking those tits for a few years now. Caroline took such pride in her busty chest. She knew how to flaunt her curves, and when it came to modelling, all the focus was on her greatest asset. Nikko moaned as he watched the head of his cock disappear between the folds of those amazing tits. He swallowed his breath as she began to speak.

"Come on, I'm not doing all the work. If you want to fuck my tits, you gotta fuck 'em. Come on, Nikko. You wanna fuck my tits?" 

"You know, I can't say no to that."

Giggling at him, Caroline shook her head. She knew the right smirk to make in order to truly tease him. 

"Then what are you waiting for? Come on and fuck these titties!"

Caroline gritted her teeth after completing her speech. That was enough to motivate Nikko to immediately begin bucking his hips. She moaned and then began to speak aloud in a low, seductive voice.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it. Ohhhhhh yeah." 

Nikko cried out in pleasure. He could feel every inch of his cock pumping nice and slowly between her perfect breasts. Caroline kept her eyes fixated on him as she softly giggled.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhh, you like that? You like fucking my tits?" 

"You know I do, baby!!" 

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah. I love feeling that big fucking cock, pumping up and down between my tits. Just like, that Nikko. Keep going for me." 

Her eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head before closing them. Caroline knew just what to say at the right moment to push Nikko to the brink. He was bucking his hips harder, pumping his shaft faster with each passing second. Caroline was not done with her filthy speech.