Spilling Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum, Nikko! Make me cum and I'll let you fuck my tits again!!" 

An incentive sufficient to send Nikko back into overdrive. He let go of her breasts and stood back up properly for this final series of thrusts. 

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!!" 

Closing her eyes again, Caroline grabbed at the bed sheets below. She snatched them between her fingers as they slipped. The wine bottle was still underneath her breasts. Nothing else mattered to her except this moment. Gritting her teeth, she growled before crying out to her husband.

"THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!! OHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Eyes opening wide, Caroline whimpered and then screamed again as Nikko made his final thrust.

"YESSSSSSSS!!" 

That familiar feeling had come as Nikko felt her gushing juices coat his cock from within. Had he not already experienced an orgasm earlier today, he undoubtedly would have cum inside his wife at this exact moment. He moaned at this wonderful feeling while stepping back and withdrawing his cock from her pussy. Excess love nectar juices dripped, falling to the blankets below. Caroline's legs shook as she again clutched the wine bottle and slid it forward. She did not want to roll over and feel that glass shape against her back. Nikko took another step back and watched as she rolled over on her left side. Once she was properly resting on her back, he moved to straddle his wife's stomach. Nikko sat down and watched Caroline shove her huge breasts up. She pulled them apart to offer a passage for his wet cock.

"I did say you could fuck my tits one last time. I just hope you can last more than a few pumps." 

Caroline giggled as she teased him. Nikko's cock was shiny, glistening in her juices. She did not bother licking it clean, at least not yet. He slid it down the passage offered between her huge boobs and then moaned as she closed her tits around it. With a grin across her lips, Caroline spoke again.

"Fuck my tits." 

She spit on the head, regardless if it was drenched enough in her sticky juices. Nikko began to pump his cock back and forth between her boobs. The slickness of his shaft made this much easier. His wife locked her eyes on his face, grinning as she began to tease him with dirty words. 

"Mmmmmmm, that's it. Keep fucking those tits, honey." 

Letting out a sigh, Nikko groaned. All this time they had been fucking, he was slowly becoming exhausted. A bead of sweat dripped from his forehead. After swallowing his breath, he tried to thrust a little faster. Caroline knew from the expression on his face, he was struggling to hold himself back. She kept her eyes locked on him as she opened her mouth wide, as if to tease him to thrust his cock into her mouth. He avoided that option, concentrating on the pleasure he felt. Only the head of his cock could be seen between her boobs each time it thrust up. 

"Ohhhhhh yeah, mmmmmmmm." 

Caroline closed her eyes after softly moaning. Nikko was thrusting at a slow pace, trying to hold off the inevitable. 

"Fuck my tits, Nikko. Fuck 'em good!!" 

Hearing her scream like that so suddenly, she almost pushed him to the edge. Nikko groaned, gritting his teeth as he let out a cry of pleasure. His voice carried fatigue, giving her the impression he was nearly exhausted. Caroline began to flick her tongue over the head of his cock each time it poked up. After a fourth time, she saw his face squinch. Nikko was holding onto dear life, trying his hardest to prevent his second orgasm of the day. He began to pant, taking deep breaths as his wife giggled in a seductive voice.

"That's it, that's it. You want to cum for me again? Go on and do it. Cum for me, Nikko! I want to swallow that hot load." 

"Oh god! Ohhhhhh, FUCK!!" 

He screamed before gritting his teeth. Nikko did not want to stop as he felt his cock exploding between her breasts for the second time today. When the head of his shaft poked up between the folds, a spurt of cum fell down to her neck. Caroline leaned up and began to lap her tongue across the head, licking his cum. 

"You're the best, baby. These titties are the fucking best." 

His words escaped his mouth with groans and cries of pleasure. Since he had already experienced a hard orgasm earlier in the day, Nikko did not have much cum for his wife. She licked it all from the head of his cock, quickly swallowing it with only the first thick droplet of his warm seed covering her neck. Not enough to make a full pearl necklace this time, but a small white gemstone for a necklace. Caroline let go of her tits so he could pull his cock out, but Nikko was completely worn out at this point. She had drained him for the day, and he felt as if he were about to collapse on the left side of the bed. As he gazed around the bed, he noticed that empty wine bottle and smiled. Caroline giggled before speaking up.

"You're bad, but you're right. I'm the best when it comes to wearing you out, honey." 

THE END