Spin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruetheben
ruetheben
311 Followers

It's a good thing I went to check the room first, because he's sitting outside the door in the hallway, picking at his fingernails. When he hears me coming, he looks over and then his eyes go wide as he stands up. I just smile. "Locked out?"

He bites his lip. "Yeah. I forgot I don't have a key."

"That's okay," I say, pulling my card out of my wet pocket and then unlocking the door. I let him in first, and then I follow, tossing my towel on one of the beds and stretching slightly.

"Where's everyone else?" he asks me.

"Still downstairs," I say. "I came up to check on you."

He looks oddly dumbstruck that I did but he just nods. "Sorry. I shouldn't have stormed off."

He didn't really storm off, but I don't want to argue about word choice. "No, it's okay," I say, taking a seat on the edge of one of the beds. He sits across from me on the adjacent bed.

"I was just embarrassed and in panic-mode, I think," he says, his face still red.

I smile slightly, trying to think of what to say that would make him feel better about everything. "Would it make you feel better if I told you I had a dream about you too?"

He just smiles a little. "No, 'cause I know you'd be lying."

I chuckle. "Fair," I say. I did have a dream with him in it the other night, but it wasn't sexual at all. I go for a different approach. "Well... Was I at least hot?"

He looks at me before bursting out in laughter. I join him, chuckling slightly and happy to see that he's not too embarrassed to at least make light of it. "Thanks for being so cool about everything," he says after a moment.

"Yeah, of course," I say.

He smiles slightly, playing with his fingers a bit. "I'm glad we met, man."

I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I get a weird sensation in my gut when he says that. "Me too, Gus."

"Think we would have been friends if we hadn't made-out the first night?"

Oh, that kiss. How could I forget? "Probably. I would have bothered you at some point. But the kiss just..."

"Broke the ice?"

"Exactly," I say with a chuckle. "It was a pretty nice kiss. Not gonna lie."

He snorts a bit. "Are you complimenting me?"

"Just stating facts," I say with a smirk.

"It was alright," he says in a teasing voice.

"'Alright'? Bullshit. Seems like you thought that kiss was pretty, uh... stirring?" He looks up at me and immediately goes wide-eyed and red, and I burst out laughing. Maybe he thought I had forgotten about the fact that he popped wood during that kiss. "I'm sorry, I had to."

"Jesus Christ, this is the most embarrassing night of my life," he says, partially hiding his face with his hands, beet red but at least smiling.

"I'm sorry," I try to say between laughs.

"Fuck you, dude," he says, but he's laughing right alongside me.

"It's okay. I know I'm a good kisser," I tease.

"I was picturing Lucy Liu. That's why it happened."

"Wooow," I say, throwing a pillow at him, and he laughs, catching it. "I've never been so offended."

He winces. "Did I take it too far?" he asks, hugging the pillow.

"I'm just offended that you didn't picture me," I say with a slight grin.

He lets out a short laugh. "Next time, I will," he says.

Is this flirting? Are we flirting? I know we have chemistry. We keep subtly hinting at it, but damn. He didn't say that in a sly, purposefully-flirtatious way. It was just a comment, paired with him not looking at me directly. I think he might actually be into me a little bit -- and I think I might be reciprocating. But what if I'm wrong? I could be reading these signs completely incorrectly. After all, Bruce and I have a "flirtatious" type of bromance, but I'd never do anything with him, and he'd never do anything with me. We just don't have that kind of dynamic. Gus, though... Gus feels different. Fuck, he's looking pretty cute right now. Why is it that suddenly all I want to do is kiss him again?

"How 'bout now?" I ask boldly.

He glances at me, pausing before letting out a little laugh. "Right now?"

"Yeah, why not? I'll give you a second chance," I say with a slight grin.

He just stares at me with a half-smile on his lips, wondering whether or not I'm being serious. "I can't tell if you're joking or not."

"Am I being too forward or something?"

He raises his eyebrows. "Not forward enough, I think."

So he wants me to be more forward? Fine. I stand up, coming closer to him. He looks a mix between amused, excited, and nervous as I lean into him. Since he's sitting on the edge of his bed, I grab the pillow he's holding, toss it to the floor, and then put my hands on the bed on either side of his hips. He leans back a bit in surprise, but our faces remain close. I grin a little, looking at his lips. "How's this?"

He lets out a shaky laugh. "Jackie..."

"Just say the word and I'll pull away," I tell him. The ball's in his court now. Is he going to push me away, or is he going to want me to go in for it? I lick my lips slightly. I hope he kisses me. I don't know where this sudden, insurmountable urge came from, but I want to ride it 'til it dies.

His lips part slightly. "Don't."

Don't what? Don't pull away? Don't kiss him? Those are two opposite directions. I can't even read his expression because it's gone blank. What's he thinking?

But before I figure out what my next move is, Gus leans forward. Just a hair, but it's noticeable. He pauses when I can feel his breath on my lips, and I wait a moment before bridging the gap and letting our lips connect. I close my eyes, leaning into him as he leans into me. Yep. Still soft. Fuck, he's got great lips. We both tilt our heads in opposite directions, allowing the kiss to get a little deeper. Very gradually, we graduate from a simple, exploratory peck to full-fledged making out.

This kid is good. Really good. Oh shit. Is that a hint of tongue? I grin slightly against Gus' lips, volleying back -- and in turn, he responds with a little more tongue. It's like a dance. One of us takes it just slightly to the next level, and the other ups the ante. On and on we go until our lips are making wet smacking noises that echo off the walls. He tastes good, too, making me salivate even more. Is that candy? Something cherry-flavored? Before I can discern the sweetness, there's another sensation to add to the equation: his hand on my side. I hum at the feeling of his hand on my bare skin. It's an automatic response, one that revs me up into high-gear. Now I want to touch him. I want to be on top of him. I want to grind into him until we--

The door clicks open, and in an instant, Gus pushes me back, gasping slightly. I just grin slightly. I don't think I would have cared that much if we got caught, but I understand his instinctive response to push me away, especially after the fiasco in the hot tub. I just stand in front of him as everyone starts stumbling into the room, and I notice that he quickly grabs a pillow to cover his lap. I grin a bit. Is that bastard hard again?

"Hey!" Liv says, noticing the two of us. "Everything okay?"

I look at Gus, who glances at my eyes for a split second and then looks away, still red in the face. Damn, this kid can't hide his embarrassment for shit. "Everything's good," I say with a smile towards Liv. "We, uh, talked it out."

"Good, good," Liv says happily, coming over to sit next to Gus. "I'm really sorry I told Kyle. It just slipped. I didn't think it was a big deal."

"It's okay," he says with a tight-lipped smile. Liv takes it.

"Wait wait wait," Trish says loudly, running her fingers through her hair as she looks around the room as if with new eyes. "What are the sleeping arrangements?" That's a good question. There are ten of us, and four beds, which means almost everyone is doubling up.

"I'll take the couch," Corb says, which is smart considering since he's the biggest one out of all of us. Now mostly everyone can comfortably have a partner. Three of the girls agree to cozy up in one of the beds since they're small, and the "couples" agree to take a bed each... which leaves me and Gus.

I smirk at him. "You 'n me?"

He smiles a bit, laughing and rubbing his face. "Do I have a choice?"

We all don't stay up for much longer. Most of us are pretty tired, so Corb starts collecting spare blankets he can use for the couch while everyone does their nightly pre-bed routine. Somehow, Kyle and Liv end up sharing the room with me and Gus. I'm still a little irritated with them, but it's not like it matters where they end up. We're all just sleeping.

I'm the last person in our room to get ready for bed, since I wanted to shower. When I come back in the room, the lights are off and Liv and Kyle are dead asleep. I walk quietly past their bed towards mine and then slip under the covers in just my boxers, resting on my back. I wonder if Gus is asleep yet -- and if he's still awake, I wonder if he's thinking about that kiss we shared.

It was even hotter than the first time, but I start to imagine what would have happened had gone further. What'd that be like? I've been with a number of girls, but they were all slim and smaller than me, and although I'm a little bit taller than Gus, he's a fit dude. Kissing his actual lips felt normal (facial hair aside), but his grip on my body was different. Stronger. Intentional. I lick my lips a bit, imagining what would have unfolded had we not been interrupted. How far would we have gone? Honestly, we'd probably just rut against each other like we were in junior high, making out hard as we went. Still, it'd be kind of hot, wouldn't it? My dick thinks so, at least -- after all, I'm starting to bone up a bit.

I roll onto my side, turning towards Gus. I'm the only one in the room making noise, so the rustling seems super fucking loud, but it's fine. I could just be shifting in my sleep as far as anyone knows. I face Gus' backside. The bed is pretty big, so there's still some distance between us. I wish I could telepathically ask him if he's awake, what he's thinking about, and if he's pondering the same things that I am.

After a minute, I slide forward more, making my way closer until we're nearly spooning. As I adjust the blanket, I put my hand on his bare arm and give it a little squeeze, but he doesn't respond. Is he really asleep?

A second later, he lifts his hand and rests it on top of mine, giving it a light squeeze back. Okay. So he's awake, then. I slowly slide my hand down his arm, and it drops to his side once I reach his elbow. Gus is shirtless too, so I make contact with his bare skin, noticing how odd this is. I'm not used to touching someone with hair on their arms, and even though his side is smooth, I can feel the muscles underneath.

Waiting for Gus to stop me, I let my hand travel down further until I feel fabric. It's thin. He must just be in boxers, too. I move my hand across his hip, and then, in response, Gus shifts his arm and rests his hand on my wrist. What does that mean? Does he want me to stop? I pause, waiting for another signal, but nothing comes.

So, I keep going, sliding directly over -- not down his thigh, but forward, closer to his crotch. I hear Gus inhale a little bit, and I realize my heart is pounding. He's not stopping me as I slide my hand along the silky waistband of his boxers. I feel the end of his happy trail at my fingertips, the heat radiating from his crotch. I want to touch him. I want to touch him so badly.

I figured that if Gus wanted me to pull away, he would have stopped me by now. Encouraged by his inaction, I slide my hand right into his boxers, letting my fingers find their way around his already-hard cock. He lets out a small, breathy moan as soon as I make contact, his body tensing a bit, his manhood pulsing in my grip. Fuck. So this is what another dick feels like, huh? Not too different from mine, really. It's just fascinatingly weird because, even though I know exactly what he's feeling, even though I know what it feels like to have my hand wrapped around my dick, I can't feel those sensations right now. It throws me for a loop.

I give his cock a firm squeeze, and Gus grunts and starts breathing a little heavier. Wanting more contact, I close the gap between our bodies and press my front against his backside. Now he can feel that I'm hard too, my stiff bulge pressing right against his ass. As I start moving my hand on his dick, he squirms ever so slightly. Fuck. This is kind of fucking hot, especially with Liv and Kyle in the bed next to us.

I grind into Gus slightly as I breathe in his ear and jerk him off. My own cock is throbbing right now. When's the last time I got off? I haven't stroked one out in a number of days, and I haven't had sex with anyone in maybe two weeks, so I'm very into this right now. Then, to take things up a notch, Gus suddenly turns around. As soon as he's facing me, he kisses me -- but that doesn't last long. Our kisses are far too loud and far too distinct, and we end up fumbling the kiss and trying to keep our laughter at bay.

"Shh," I say softly between chuckles, and instead, Gus reaches down and lets his hand explore. I feel it slide down my lower torso and slip right into my boxers. As soon as his fingers get around my hard-on, my eyes roll. "Fuck," I moan out quietly, aching already. I need to get off -- and I need Gus to do it.

Under the blankets, Gus pulls my cock out from my boxers, and I do the same for him. Breathing heavily, both of us quietly stroke and feel each other, our bodies close. The heat, the contact, the risk -- all of it is so hot to me, and Gus' hand feels incredible. However, what *really* drives me over the edge is when Gus gets off. It surprises me, because there's no warning. He lets out a little moan, and then all of a sudden, he's clenching his eyes shut. My hand is still moving steadily, but I feel warm liquid shooting against my body under the blankets. He's cumming. He fucking came on me. And that's what tips me over.

"Shit," I whisper, clenching my teeth to keep quiet as Gus' fingers bring me to a blissful orgasm. My entire body feels it. It ripples through me several times, and I spurt out what I know is quite a load because it's been days since I've gotten off. I feel him milking it out of me until I finally come down from the high and try to catch my breath.

Once we finish, I feel incredibly warm under these blankets -- warm, and sleepy. We should maybe wipe the jizz off of us before we go to sleep, though, right? I look at Gus, who's loosely holding onto my softening cock with just his finger and his thumb. On one hand, I can't believe we just did that. On the other hand, though, it seems to make sense. Now that we've done it, I feel like something like this was bound to happen. I wonder what he'll say tomorrow, if anything.

I pull away from him to grab one of the pillows, removing the pillowcase and then pulling the blankets off of us for a second. A rush of cool air covers my body and I sigh in relief as I start cleaning myself up. I wipe off Gus' load off of my lower body and dab at any cum that might have gotten on the sheets. Gus cleans himself up after me, and as I pull my boxers back up, I notice I was right: I *did* shoot a huge load. He doesn't say anything about it, though. He just wipes it all up and then makes the pillowcase into a ball before tossing it to the floor. He pulls up his boxers as I pull the blanket back over us with a sigh, finding that we both get back into our original positions: me on my back and Gus with his back facing me, even though we're much closer now.

I lick my lips a bit, swallowing as I stare up at the ceiling. I'm trying to predict how things will be in the morning: awkward, I'm sure, but how awkward? Awkward enough to damage our friendship? Have we crossed a border that we can't walk back through?

And then, just as I'm speculating about our future, Gus turns his head and whispers, "I didn't picture Lucy Liu this time."

In a desperate attempt to keep quiet, my laugh comes out like a gross snort. I push his head away, chuckling. "Go to sleep," I say, smiling widely in his direction. I guess that settles that, then. When I close my eyes, my lips can't undo the smile that's plastered on my face -- and I like to imagine that Gus is smiling, too, right beside me.

ruetheben
ruetheben
311 Followers