Spin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruetheben
ruetheben
309 Followers

"Oh, c'mon," I say, chuckling. "Why not?"

"It's embarrassing."

"You already did the deed. Might as well finish the job," I say with a grin.

"That's different."

"Sure, but it's only me."

He blushes a bit, laughing. "You think you're special?"

"Sure, why not? We've done everything besides fuck, basically," I point out. "No need to be embarrassed about a little solo action."

"I guess," he says, and then his eyes scan my face before he asks, "Do you think we'll ever go that far?"

I can't help but grin slightly. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't daydreamed about that very thing before, on multiple occasions. "I think it's inevitable, at this point."

He looks at me, and I see his Adam's apple twitch as he swallows. "Yeah?"

"Sure," I say, smiling at him.

He laughs a little, both playfully and nervously. "How would we, uh... go about that?"

I laugh. "I don't know," I say. It's not like I've gone this far with a guy before. But it can't be that different than it is with a girl, can it? "We could just figure it out as we go," I say.

"But there are... logistics to this thing," he says.

I snort. "Logistics?"

"Yeah, like, who's the catcher in this scenario?"

I bite my lip and ponder this for a moment. Truth be told, I've only thought about it going one way. "Probably you," I say with a smirk, and he laughs, his face red.

"Why me?"

"I think you'd be good at it," I tease, and we both chuckle before, suddenly, his bedroom door swings open. Gus quickly covers his cock with his shirt, pulling the hem down over his crotch as his little brother comes waltzing into the room, glancing between us both.

"You're supposed to knock first, Gabe," Gus says with a sigh. I get the sense that this isn't the first time his kid brother has barged in unexpectedly.

"Sorry," he says shyly.

"What do you want?"

"I wanna watch Spiderman."

"So go watch Spiderman," Gus says, still tugging at the hem of his shirt to keep himself decent. Gabe doesn't seem to realize Gus's boxers are slightly off.

"Watch it with me," Gabe asks, giving his best pouty face. I start laughing. I bet that puppy-dog look works wonders on his mom.

"We already watched it this week, Gabe. And I have a friend over," Gus adds, trying to adjust himself out of view.

Gabe turns to me. "You can watch it too," he says, coming up with a solution.

Gus sighs heavily again before looking at me with an apologetic smile. "How do you feel about Spiderman?"

I chuckle, playing along. "I love Spiderman," I say, and Gabe grins.

When Gus finally agrees, Gabe runs off into the living room to set things up. Gus pulls his boxers up, doing the old waistband trick on his boner before he hops out of bed. He apologizes to me again but I shrug it off. I don't mind. I've always been an only child, so the sibling bond is something I hold to high esteem. Gabe is a sweet enough kid, too. I don't mind spending an hour and a half of my time watching a movie -- though I also have to do the same waistband trick before I follow behind Gus.

The three of us make popcorn and grab the biggest blanket they have before getting cozy on the couch (Gabe requested he sit in the middle) and watching the Toby McGuire film. It's not half-bad. Not really my type of movie, anymore, but I did love this movie when I was a kid. I'm surprised Gabe doesn't prefer one of the newer ones, but he's an enthusiastic viewer.

Gabe doesn't last that long, though. Maybe an hour into the movie, his commentary starts to dwindle, and when I notice he's been silent for a while, I look down to see that he's completely fallen asleep against my arm.

"Pssst," I say, glancing at Gus and pointing at Gabe.

He looks at me and then at his brother before laughing. "I figured he'd pass out eventually."

"What do I do?" I whisper, not wanting to wake him.

Gus slides off the couch carefully, leaning over to gently scoop his hands under his little brother's armpits. As he lifts him up, he grunts but manages to maneuver him pretty easily, hugging him to his body. "Can you cut the movie? I'm gonna go lay him down."

"What, you don't wanna finish it?" I tease, and when he rolls his eyes, I laugh, watching him head down the hallway before I get up. I go as far as pausing the DVD player. I'm unsure as to how to turn their television off, though, especially since the TV is buttonless and they lost the remote for it. What happened to good old fashioned, easy-to-use buttons?

I hear a door shut before Gus returns to the living room. "You good?" he asks, standing behind the couch and resting his hands on the back of it.

"Your TV makes no sense," I say with a laugh. "Where are all the buttons?"

He chuckles. "On the bottom, under the screen."

"*Under* the screen?" I furrow my brows as I feel around, finding a couple buttons on the bottom. "Fucking weird," I say, and Gus laughs as I finally manage to find the right button. "There."

"I'm proud of you," he teases before running his fingers through his hair. "Well, Gabe's out like a light, so... What do you wanna do?"

I get this sudden, almost irresistible urge to kiss him. That's what I wanna do right now. I step forward towards the couch, shrugging playfully in response to his question.

"You tired yet?" he asks.

"Not really," I say, smiling a bit, kneeling on the sofa.

"Okay, cool. How about hungry? I can whip up something qui--" But he's cut off by me gripping the back of the couch, leaning forward, and kissing him directly on the mouth. He lets out one little moan and then laughs a bit against my lips, but he doesn't move away. He even rests a hand on my arm as I reach out to grab hold of him. I tug on him a little harder, pulling him into the couch more and more until he's practically leaning over it.

When he almost loses his footing, he laughs, and I break the kiss, saying "Come over here." Without hesitation, he hops over the back of the couch and joins me, both of us sitting closely and going right back to making out. Hands start to roam and giggles start to be replaced by more moans -- and both of us are rocking tents, our cocks responding to each other.

I start to lean into him more, and before I know it, I'm completely on top of Gus, rutting against him as our lips lock together. Why does he taste so good right now? Maybe I'm still high. I honestly can't tell, but his tongue feels extra wet against mine and has this sweet and salty flavor to it. I want more. I even manage to suck on his tongue gently, and he grabs onto my sides in response, lifting his crotch against mine, even going as far as wrapping his legs around my waist. Boy, he's hard, rock fucking solid -- and I'm right there with him.

I pull back lightly, smiling against his lips. "I wanna fuck you," I admit, giving him a little grinding motion. "I really, really wanna fuck you, Gus."

Gus just laughs slightly. It's pretty dim in here, but I'm sure he's blushing.

"Can I?" I ask.

He gives me a half-smile, laughing nervously. Maybe the weed hit him harder than it hit me and that's why he's so quick to giggle. Luckily, though, he murmurs, "Okay."

"Yeah?"

He nods, gripping my tank top with tight fists. "But not here. Let's go back to my room."

I get off of him and help him to his feet before following him down the hallway. I keep my eyes on his ass as we walk, fully aware that I'm sporting a major tent in my sweatpants. Once we get into his room, I shut (and lock) the door behind me as Gus reinitiates kissing. He presses me against the door, moving his lips in a slow, deep fashion. I let him grip the hem of my tank top and take my shirt off, and he smiles slightly before resuming the lip-lock. I wrap my arm around him a bit and we slowly, through kisses and touches, make our way to the bed.

I end up practically falling on top of him, and we both laugh for a moment before I put my lips on his again. We shift our bodies more comfortably towards the center of the bed and start slowly grinding against each other. Gus' breaths get increasingly pant-like, and I playfully nip at his bottom lip when he's too distracted by the motion of my hips to kiss back. I can feel the heat radiating from his crotch, and when I slide my hand between us to grab him through his boxers, he gasps out, clutching onto my hair so tightly that he thinks he pulls too hard.

"Sorry!" he says, biting his lip.

I just smile. "You're okay," I assure him. I lick my lips slightly, groping him a few times before I decide it's time to get to work. I slide down his body, getting between his legs and lifting the waistband of his boxers. I tug them down and hold them in place under his balls with one hand so that, with my other hand, I can take a firm hold of his cock. I almost laugh when I wrap my fingers around it. He's so fucking warm and harder than Gus has ever been with me before. Honestly, I don't think *I've* ever been this hard. Maybe Gus just has really fucking strong erections for no reason -- or maybe the anticipation of getting fucked is particularly exciting to him.

I glance up at him once to see him starting down at me before I lean in, part my lips, and take the head of him into my mouth. Immediately, I'm treated to a drop of precum, and I lap at the slit with my tongue before taking him deeper. Gus swears softly, resting a hand across his forehead as he closes his eyes and lets me take over. I smile around his cock slightly. Knowing he likes a bit of deep-throat action when he's with girls, I start working him a little deeper. Once he hits the back of my throat, I cough a bit and try again. All it takes is a little shift of his hips and an inch or more slides right into my throat. He whimpers a bit, and I hold as long as I can before I have to pull off to avoid gagging.

Gus sits up and quickly removes his shirt. In response, eager to remove all his clothing, I grab his boxers and start tugging. When he leans back and lifts his ass up, I can pull them completely off his legs. Now he's fully naked in front of me, and I suddenly realize that I haven't seen him like this before: in his full glory. Every time we've hooked up before, it's been either in the dark or with most of our clothes on. Fuck, he's a little stud. He's far more in shape than I am, equipped with shapely pecs, toned abdominals, strong arms, and powerful thighs. He has a little hair around each nipple as well -- brownish curls that match the trimmed bush above his cock. I lick my lips as my eyes scan his nude form.

"Your turn," I hear him say.

I look up at his face. "Huh?"

"Your turn," he repeats, nudging my sweats with his foot. "Take these off."

I grin. "Patience, my friend," I say before I lean back down. He doesn't stop me as I kiss the head of his cock and slowly make my way down his shaft until I get to his balls. I take my time with those because I know he likes them played with. I lap at them slowly, inhaling his slightly musky scent. It's almost a rush, and it only entices me to continue taking his nuts into my mouth and sucking slowly until I pull back with a little "pop!" noise.

When I let my tongue dart lower and slide across his taint, I notice Gus opens his legs a little more for me. I wonder... Will he let me? Instead of just working my way lower with my tongue, I take things up a notch by grasping the back of his thighs and pushing his legs back with one smooth motion. He gasps slightly but doesn't protest, even with his hole perfectly on display for me -- and what an inviting hole it is. My cock certainly thinks so. As soon as I come face-to-face with it, I feel my dick throb a few times, clearly aching to be inside him. He has the nicest, cutest, pinkest little hole. The only difference between his and, say, any random chick's is that he's got a little bit of hair around it.

But that doesn't detract my desire. If anything, it heightens it. This is new ground I get to explore. Mouth watering, I lean down, looking right at him as my tongue makes contact with his hole. He gasps out, slightly attempting to pull away, but I persist, lapping once, twice, three times. Then, I keep my tongue firmly planted on him, running it in extremely slow circles and spirals. Fuck, he tastes good. Tastes good, feels good, looks good... This guy is just all good.

I pull back slightly, licking my lips. "Anyone ever do this to you before?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "No."

I grin. "How's it feel?"

"Fuckin' good," he says, and I laugh a little before getting back to work. Gus tries to keep a little quiet so as to not wake his brother next door, but the door is at least locked, so there's no chance we'll be walked in on. I keep a firm grip on him as I keep my mouth right on his hole, lapping and kissing it before he's opened up enough for me to tongue-fuck him a bit. That gets his toes really curling. He strokes himself slowly as I salivate over him. I can even feel my spit dripping down my chin and probably down his spine, at this point -- which is fine. The wetter, the better.

Eventually, I set him down with a sigh, taking a breath and wiping my lips with the back of my wrist. "Turn over for me," I tell him, and he does so eagerly, giving me the nicest fucking view of his ass from the back. He has an ass I could just bury my face in and not have a care in the world. I run my hands over those thick, juicy mounds of his, both in perfect proportion to the rest of his body and not so muscular that it's unseemly or feels too hard. It's just everything I want right now. "Fuck, dude," I say with a laugh.

"What?" he asks, looking back, sounding as if he's worried.

"Nothing. You just have a fucking great ass."

"Oh." I look up and see Gus (as expected) all red in the face before I give his ass a good slap and then lean down to press my face between those cheeks of his. He moans out, sitting up on his elbows and grinding his crotch into the bed as I rim him deeply, keeping a hand on each cheek at all times. I come up for air when I need it, but otherwise, for the next ten or so minutes, all I'm doing is eating this boy out and loving every second of it.

But I'll need some relief of my own soon. I pull back after my chin is especially damp with spit and decide to play around a little bit. I rub my thumb between his cheeks and press right against his hole. Gus lets out the tiniest moan before I suck on my middle finger to get it wet and then push against his opening. He takes me in without much of a struggle, finally letting out a moan when I'm two-knuckles deep.

"Feel okay?" I ask.

"Y-yeah," he says, half-glancing back at me as I slowly work my finger back and forth.

Good. That's all the encouragement I need. I pull my finger away before undressing myself. Gus looks back at me as I pull off my sweats and underwear in one go, tossing them to the floor as my cock swings heavily between my legs. It feels denser than it has ever felt before. I get behind him, grabbing onto his hip as I mount him and grind against his ass a bit. Fuck, I'm so eager to be inside him. This is it. This is what I've been fantasizing about for a while now. All those little daydreams after the first time we sucked each other off, where all I could think was, "Are we gonna take it further?"

I spit down on my cock and rub it in nicely before slapping my cock against Gus' wet hole. Let me just...

I bite my lip as I nudge against him and then push forward, watching intently. My lips part as I watch his hole slowly engulf the head of my cock, feeling a rush of warmth spreading from the tip of my member to the rest of my body. I lean over him now as I push into him a little deeper, keeping it slow considering how fucking tight he is. It's like a goddamn vice. I've never fucked a hole this snug.

I moan deeply into his neck once I'm nearly halfway in. I'm impressed with Gus. He's taking it like a total champ. The only noises I've heard him make were an initial grunt and then slight whimpers -- but he's clutching the blanket in tight fists, and when I push forward a little more, he grunts a little louder.

"You okay?" I ask, pausing.

"Yeah, just gimme a sec," he says in a tense voice.

I rub his side soothingly to help him relax before a thought hits me. Are we fucking insane? How am I busting this dude's cherry with just spit? How did neither of us bring this up before?

"Do you have any lube or anything?" I ask.

"What?" he asks, looking back. "Oh yeah. Um..." He thinks for a moment before saying, "In there," pointing towards his dresser where he pulled out his edibles. I slowly extract myself from him, hopping off the bed and checking out his dresser. I glance in his underwear drawer, but underneath the boxers and briefs, he has some goodies, including more drug paraphernalia and what looks to be like one of those Pocket Pussies. I grab the little bottle of lube, though, leaving the rest and returning to bed.

"We should've thought about this earlier," I say, popping the cap.

"I didn't even consider it," he says with a laugh before moaning softly at the feeling of me now fingering him with nicely-lubed fingers. "Damn, that's way better," he says breathily, and I grin as he pushes back against me. Now I'm eager to get back to work. I lube up my cock next, putting on an even coat before I mount him for the second time, target myself, and then gently ease right in.

I can sense the difference on his part right away. I slide in much more easily -- not just because of the lube, but because he is more comfortable. He relaxes more and lets me in, letting out a long, low groan as I gently work myself into him until my hips meet his ass. There, balls-deep, I hold myself in place.

"Fuck," he moans, laughing slightly when I press a little deeper. He looks back at me a bit. "You feel even bigger than you look, man."

"Sorry," I say with a little chuckle. "You're handling it pretty well, though." Just like I playfully suspected.

"I can tough it out," he says, letting out another half-laugh-half-grunt when I give him that first thrust. I start gradually moving my hips, feeling out for a good rhythm that's not too much for him to handle but enough for me to get a good fuck in. I settle with a moderate pace while making sure I don't push in too deep. Not yet, at least. I want him to get used to this feeling.

But me? I'm beyond used to it. God, I feel fucking amazing, absolutely loving how silky Gus is on the inside and how sexy his body feels under mine. It's so different from what I'm used to, still. Usually, it's a slim, feminine figure, but Gus is the direct opposite of that: thick and masculine -- and it's a change that I'm perfectly okay with if it means I get to feel this good more often.

Gus lifts himself up more on his hands and knees a bit while I'm thrusting, and I arch my brow before he turns his head and asks if he can get on his back. I pull out and let him flip himself over. When he opens his legs for me, I get in between, sliding myself right back in as he takes a hold of his cock. He moans out loudly before biting his lip to keep quiet, but in this position, I'm able to take things up a notch a bit more easily. I move just a little faster, with a little extra force, my hips bumping harder against his ass each time I bottom out. The bunk bed starts to shake, the boxes on the top bunk shifting and the frame lightly tapping against the wall almost metronomically.

It feels even better like this. Plus, I get to watch Gus work himself over, stroking hard, red in the face still. He keeps his legs up as I hold onto his sides and maintain a steady rhythm, heating up tremendously. I'm probably working up a bit of a sweat but I keep at it, not wanting to stop. I alter my thrusts now and again to keep edging, enjoying this far too much to let a quick orgasm end things early.

Gus surprises me, though. He's been stroking himself at a steady rhythm, too, letting out little grunts and whimpers until finally, he mutters, "I'm gonna cum."

ruetheben
ruetheben
309 Followers