Spin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I ask, looking down at his hand. I don't know why it comes as a shock, though. Of course he's going to cum. That's the point.

"Yeah," he says in a slightly higher-pitched voice.

I bite my lip before saying, "Wait for me." I focus a little harder, closing my eyes for a bit to block that sense. All my attention is centered on my cock and my ears, now: how he feels inside, how his body feels in my grip, the noises he's making, the wet sound of thrusts. Since I've been edging a bit, it doesn't take long for me to catch up to Gus. When I open my eyes and look down to see Gus gripping his cock tightly to hold off on cumming, I'm brought right to the edge.

I grunt a bit, looking down at him. "Ready?"

"I'm right there," he says, half-laughing.

"Can I cum in you?" I ask.

Gus just nods several times, his eyes fluttering closed as his orgasm takes over. "Fuck yes!" he groans.

I give him a few more hard thrusts before quickly thrusting in deep and starting to cum. I moan with relief, emptying my load inside my friend. As I'm doing so, Gus quickly brings himself to an intense climax, his whole body tensing as he teeters at the edge until the cum bursts from the tip of his dick with surprising velocity and reach. That first splatter actually ends up all the way to his face, and both of us burst out into laughter even as we're milking out the remainder of our loads.

It's hard to catch my breath in the middle of laughing, but eventually I relax enough as I watch Gus wipe jizz away from his eye with the back of his hand. "Nice shot," I tease.

"Shut up," he says, licking his lips almost absentmindedly to get the cum off his bottom lip. That makes my cock twitch for some reason, and I feel myself throb inside of him a bit. Then, very gently, I slide myself out of his hole, feeling tired and spent. Gus takes a few deep breaths to try and relax before looking up at me and smiling slightly. We just hold each other's gaze for several moments of silence, individually processing what we just did. "Well..."

I chuckle. "Well," I repeat, still nestled between his legs.

"We did it."

"The inevitable."

He laughs before scooching over slightly and then patting the space next to him. I smirk before moving to lie down next to him, resting on my side. He cozies up to me as soon as I'm comfortable, sliding a leg between mine and getting the front of his body as close to mine as possible. "I like to cuddle after sex," he says, "so you'll have to get used to that."

I laugh as he puts my hand on his side. I do him one better and reach around to his back, pulling him even closer and resting my hand at the base of his spine, just above that pretty ass of his. I'm tempted to grab it, but I exercise a little restraint for now. Gus puts his head between my shoulder and my neck and I smile, resting my face in his hair. We're both slightly sweaty and still waiting for our heart rates to go back to normal, but damn, I feel relaxed. Get used to this? Why'd he say that like it's a bad thing? I could easily fall asleep like this...

~ ~ ~

I'm groggy as all hell when I wake up in the morning -- a probable side-effect of the brownie. I stir slightly with a little moan before sensation comes back in pieces: I'm naked, I'm warm, I'm under a blanket, and there's a body next to me that I have my arm draped over.

"I thought you'd never wake up," I hear Gus say, and I blink a few times before my eyes can focus on anything. Gus is lying with me, his phone in his hand. It looks like he might have gotten up at some point because his underwear and t-shirt are back on as he lies on top of the blanket beside me. He must have just been diddling around on his phone waiting for me.

"What time is it?"

He checks. "Almost 11."

"Jesus," I say, laughing. "I slept like a fucking rock," I add, burying my face in his shoulder.

He laughs a little. "Good," he says, giving my hair a little pet.

I hum a little when he does, feeling myself relax all over again before I start to remember what happened before we went to bed. I grin slightly as I close my eyes and replay the memory. "So," I start to say, "last night..."

When I look at Gus, he has a minor tinge of red in his cheeks. "That was something," he says with a little smile.

"That's for sure," I say. "You feeling alright?"

"Sore," he says with a playful grimace before laughing. "But, um... Yeah. I feel... good." He seems almost embarrassed to say that, which I find strangely cute. "What about you?"

I snort. "I'm not the one who took a dick up his ass, Gus."

He blushes more. "I just mean, how do you feel about... everything?"

I smile. "Great."

"Great?"

"Great," I repeat.

He looks a little relieved. "Good," he says, nodding to himself. Then, he sets his phone down on the bed and then shifts onto his side to face me. "Not to be that guy, but... you're clean, right?"

I furrow my eyebrows. "Well, I haven't showered since--"

"No, no," he says, cutting me off. "Clean, like, sexually. STIs. HIV. All that."

"Oh!" I feel stupid for not realizing what he was talking about at first, but I just woke up. I'm still half-asleep. I didn't even remember that we didn't use a condom. We must have been pretty fucked up if we forgot both condoms *and* lube -- or maybe we were just so damn horny for each other that we couldn't be bothered. "Yeah, I'm clean."

Seems like that was all he needed to hear, because he looks relieved. "Okay, good. Sorry for asking," he says. "I'm usually not... I usually play it safe, you know?"

"Don't apologize for that," I say. "It's good to play it safe."

"Well, yeah," he says, nodding in agreement. "But, I don't know. I trust you, is all I'm trying to say."

I can't help but smile, even if it's sleepily. "I trust you, too."

He looks down between us for a moment and I get the urge to spill my feelings, whatever those feelings are. Clearly there's something between us, right? If I'm thinking about Gus when he's not there, or daydreaming about being with him, whether or not it's in a sexual manner, that has to mean something (dare I say) romantic, right? I think we'd fit well together. We're both not the cushy, lovey, publicly affectionate type of guys. We just want something private, personal, and intimate -- and that seems to be the path that we're taking, even if we're not really acknowledging the signs out-loud.

Before I can confess anything, though, Gus starts speaking without lifting his head up. "I really like you, Jackie," he says softly. Then, he laughs gently, repeating himself. "I really fucking like you."

Bastard beat me to it. I smile, unable to help but get the sense that those simple words said enough for me. He likes me. I like him. We're both smart and aware enough to understand the implications of what that means for us, so I keep things simple. I nudge him a bit before saying, "Get under here," trying to lift the blanket up. He shifts enough to slide off the cover before slipping under it with me and getting close. I tuck the blanket behind him as we get cozy before smoothly sliding in for a kiss. He returns it without missing a beat. Just like last night, our legs intertwine as I reach around him to hold him close to me while we kiss slowly. Private, personal, intimate. That's all we've wanted, and that's exactly what we've got.