Spin Dinner Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fun continued through dinner as the ladies kept all of us guys engaged in interesting conversation topics.

Cara caught my attention when she mentioned she is an avid mountain biker and is always looking for people to ride with her as her husband Alex isn't interested in the sport.

Amy, hearing Cara and my conversation about mountain biking, said, "Cara, you and John should go for a ride this Sunday. He has been looking for a riding partner too."

"John, that would be great. I would love to ride you," Cara said. Catching her mistake and her face turning almost as red as her red hair, she quickly corrected herself and said, "I mean, I would love to go for a ride with you this weekend."

Amy, laughing, said, "Oh my Cara, a bit of a Freudian slip, eh?"

Kristy said, "Well, I believe Freud said when people made slip-ups like that, it wasn't a mistake at all."

Amy seeing both Cara and myself being uncomfortable, quickly jumped in and changed the subject.

"Ladies, is anybody up for a game after dinner?" Amy said.

Lisa said, "Do you have cards against humanity or Pictionary? We haven't played either of those in a long time."

Interestingly, while the women included us, men, the women were definitely leading the topic of conversation all night long.

Dinner drew to an end, and as I got up to get dessert ready, Maria said, "So are we going to play a game after dinner? The night is still young."

Lisa and Kristy both said they were up for a game.

Barbara, who had been the quietest of the group, said, "Well, what game? Should we play a drinking game? Cris and I took an Uber here tonight, as we knew we would have too much fun with all you sexy ladies."

Maria said, "as long as it includes Tequila, Javier and I are in for a fun game."

Javier said, "you are only saying that because, like that song, tequila makes your clothes fall off."

Amy, giggling, said, "Ok, a drinking game it then."

Everybody chimed in with one drinking game after another, with no one committing to anyone in particular.

Amy said, "how about a game I used to play in college. The game didn't have a name, but one person would draw a card from a deck of cards, which would be the deciding card. We decide in advance if a lower card or higher card from the deciding card will require you to drink."

Lisa said, "that sounds pretty simple and a quick road to everybody getting tipsy."

"Well, isn't that kind of the idea? Where are the cards? I say if you draw a lower card, you have to drink," Lisa said.

Everybody agreed. I looked at Amy, and she had that look in her eyes, and I knew she was up to something. Amy is typically not a big drinker, but she clearly wanted to loosen the group's inhibitions with alcohol.

Kristy said, "Can we choose which alcohol? I am not a fan of Tequila."

"Sure, whatever you desire, I am sure we have it," I said.

Kristy, Jason, Cara, Alex, and Isaac all said they preferred Vodka, and they were in luck as we keep a bottle in the freezer. The rest of us would be doing shots of Tequila if we drew a lower card.

Amy said, "Oh, little change to the game, we will all draw our cards first, and then one of the ladies will draw the deciding card, ok? Cara, why don't you be the first woman to draw a deciding card."

Cara drew the deciding card. It was the King of hearts. It was kind of funny as everybody let out a groan of displeasure like they had lost something.

Everybody had to drink. The game went on until all the ladies had a turn drawing the deciding card. Everybody had taken at least three shots by the time every lady had picked a deciding card once. Some of them having to drink almost every round.

Amy, feeling the alcohol or pretending she was, said, "Hey, before we all fall out of our chairs, how about a different game?"

Lisa asked, "what did you have in mind?"

I looked at Maria when Lisa asked that, and I thought these ladies are up to something. Maria was smiling and gave Lisa a quick little wink.

Amy, slurring her words, slightly said, "how about musical chairs?"

Cara said, "What is musical chairs? I didn't play that growing up in Ireland."

Kristy said, "oh, we all sit in a circle, and there is one less chair than people. Music gets played, and when the music stops, you have to be sitting in a chair. If not, you are out of the game."

Amy said, "well, I was thinking something a little more adult-like than the kid's version."

Maria asked, "How so?"

"Well, I thought we could have all the men sit in chairs, and us ladies would circle them while the music plays. When the music stops, all the ladies would need to find a lap to sit in or pay the penalty."

Lisa said, "wait, if all the men are in chairs, every lady will find a lap."

I looked at Cris and Jason, and their eyes were wide open, and I could tell they were wondering what was going on. I knew better, Amy for sure had a plan for this game to get at least the women naked, and I was sure the men too.

Amy explained, "ok, we will do this; John will be the first to play the music. The rest of the men grab a chair and arrange them in the shape of a big "U," with the chairs facing inward. The women will circle them, and when the music stops, the ladies will take a seat in one of the men's laps. The one lady left standing; her man will leave his chair and be in charge of starting and stopping the music for the next round."

Barbara was giggling nervously now, as was Kristy. Both of them had lost on every round of the card drinking game and were past tipsy.

Amy said, "Gentlemen, what say you? Sound like fun?"

I saw Alex shift in his seat, and he was clearly adjusting his dick in his pants.

All the men said they were in, and it sounded like fun.

Lisa asked, "Ladies, are we all ok with some frisky touching?"

That surprised me. Lisa obviously intended to do more than just sit in one of the guy's laps; I sure hope she lands in my lap at some point.

All the ladies quickly agreed.

Amy had the men arrange the chairs in a "U" shape with the top of the "U" facing the stereo amplifier.

Maria said, "oh fun, perfect set up. We get to see what everybody is up to in the chairs this way."

Kristy said, "Amy, I like your thinking."

All the men took a seat, and I went to the stereo and selected a song. I queued up "Let's Get it On" by Marvin Gaye. I know Amy loves that song, and I knew it would get a rise out of the group.

Amy said, "Ok, is everybody ready?"

All the women said in unison, "Let's go."

"Ok, John, start the music," Amy said to me. When she heard the song, she gave me a wink and a thumbs up.

I waited until all the women had gone around the circle entirely. When they were halfway through the second trip around the circle, I stopped the music.

All the ladies ended up in their husband's laps. Not sure how that happened, but it was probably perfect for the first round and set everybody at ease.

Amy was left standing and said, "Well, let's try this again. Ladies, stand up. John, start the music, please."

I started the music again, and just as the women began moving, Amy said, "John turn the music down for a second."

Lisa, Maria, and Kristy took that as the time to grab a seat and sat down in the lap of the man in front of them. Lisa sat sideways in Jason's lap, while Maria planted herself in Isaac's lap with her back to him, lap dance style.

Kristy ended up in Javier's lap. She sat down, sideways in his lap, and let out with, "Oh my." and wiggled her ass a little from side to side.

Amy said, "Ladies, the music hasn't stopped; I just wanted to add a new part to the game."

Still very tipsy, Barbara asked, "and what is this new part, my dear?"

Amy said, "Well, I think the lady that is left standing should have some kind of punishment. I mean, since in the typical musical chairs if you are left standing, you are out of the game."

Kristy asked, "so what did you have in mind."

Amy looked at me and then the group and said, "well, I think the lady left standing should have to have an article of clothing removed by the man playing the music."

Before anybody could say anything, Lisa said, "well, that should make the game extra fun, I think."

With "Let's Get it On" still playing softly in the background, Amy went on.

"I think the lady should also get to remove an article of clothing from the man that just took a piece of clothing off of her," Amy said.

I was giggling to myself. Damn, I love my frisky kinky wife. She had this planned out all along.

"How does everybody feel about that? Sound like fun?" Amy asked.

Maria said while giggling, turn the music up and let's get playing.

All the ladies stood up and looked at me. Without saying a word, the looks on their faces gave me the go-ahead to continue the game.

Not one of the men objected to the fact that their wives were ok with getting naked in front of a bunch of men they just met.

The women were moving again, and as I was the one who would get to remove part of one of these women's outfits, I felt a rush of blood to my cock.

I stopped the music to see Kristy didn't have a seat.

Kristy turned and smiled at me as she walked up to me. She leaned and kissed me on the mouth again, but this time she held the kiss, I felt her lips part and her tongue slide into my mouth. She put her hands on my hips as she continued kissing me.

Kristy was standing with her back to the group and shielding me from them so they couldn't see that I now had a full-blown erection.

We broke the kiss, and I asked, "Kristy, are you ok with this?"

She looked at me with her big brown eyes and said, "So, what are you going to take off of me first, handsome?"

Taking that as her permission, I reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. I remembered from when we hugged earlier that it didn't feel like she was wearing a bra. I imagined Kristy to have beautiful perky breasts.

As I unbuttoned the first two buttons, Kristy whispered to me, "I hope you are not disappointed; I am not very big, and for sure, a lot smaller than Amy."

I unbuttoned her blouse and opened it to find her gorgeous perky full B cup breast. She has dark pink areolas with long hard nipples.

"WOW, you are gorgeous. Your breasts are beautiful," I said, and I wasn't lying.

Her face lit up, and she said, "Really? I wish my husband looked at me the way you are right now."

Kristy's hands moved to the drawstring on my pants, and I thought, this is why Amy was so adamant about me going commando tonight.

Smiling, Kristy said, "I have been wondering all night what you have hiding in these pants."

I smiled and said, "Well, now it is my turn to hope you are not disappointed; I am not that big."

She untied the drawstring and let go. My pants dropped a bit but got hung up on my now raging erection.

Breathing heavily now, Kristy reached out and pulled my pants off my cock, and without realizing how loud she was, blurted out, "WOW, that is nice and so big."

She warped her hand around my cock, and it was now my turn to start breathing heavily.

"Hey Kristy, step aside; we can't see what you two are doing over there," Lisa said.

Kristy stepped aside and exposed her tits to everybody, and at the same time letting everybody see my pants were now down around my ankles.

All the women immediately told Kristy how beautiful she is and how amazing her breasts looked.

Lisa then, staring at my midsection, said, "well, I see why Amy is so happy all the time."

I took a little bow and was about to pull my pants back up when Amy said, "John, just toss your pants off to the side and come take Jason's chair. Kristy, put your blouse over the couch, so it doesn't get wrinkled, and come join the line."

In my excitement about Amy's game rules, I hadn't thought about the fact that I would now be sitting in the chair without pants on as the ladies walked around.

Kristy grabbed my hand and said, "come on, handsome, let's go take our places."

Then she whispered to me so only I could hear, "You have a big fat cock; I just got so wet my panties are sticking to me."

That did nothing to calm my erection.

Amy said, "Jason, get up there, your turn to start and stop the music."

Jason jumped up and practically ran to the stereo.

"Ladies and gentlemen, everybody ready?" Jason said.

Maria said, "Hurry up, I see the lap I want to sit in." She was looking straight at me as she spoke.

The music started, and the women began walking. As Cara passed me and looked down at my cock, I suddenly felt very self-conscious about being naked in front of her. I was just about to cover my cock with my hands when she made eye contact with me. She had a smile on her face and gave me a wink; then she moved on in the line of women.

The music stopped, and Maria quickly took her place in my lap. She sat down across my lap and promptly wrapped her hand around my cock.

She leaned into me and whispered, "Amy is so lucky to have such a handsome husband with a nice fat cock. I am so jealous of her."

She leaned into me and kissed me on the mouth. But this time, it wasn't a friendly hello kiss, it was aggressive, and her tongue attacked my mouth. Since she was holding my cock in her hand, I figured there was nothing wrong with grabbing a handful of one of her tits.

She purred out her approval when we broke off the kiss, and Maria said, "Oh my god, I wish my husband would kiss and touch me like that. You have me on fire, handsome."

Kristy said, "Jason, why are you just standing there? Take her dress off."

That snapped Maria and me back to the game. We turned our attention to the front of the room where Amy was standing in front of Jason.

Earlier tonight, when Amy and I were getting dressed, she had put on a very sexy sheer black bra and matching panties. I smiled to myself, knowing the men were in for a delicious surprise when they saw my gorgeous wife in only a bra and panties.

Amy turned her back to Jason and said, "Jason sweety, could you help me with this zipper?"

Jason looked like a dear in the headlights. I am sure he was expecting his wife to tell him to stop, but she was egging him on and asking why he was taking so long.

I watched as Jason slowly unzipped my wife's, dress. It caused my cock to twitch in Maria's hand.

"mmm, I feel the same way, your wife is gorgeous, and I can't wait to see her naked," Maria said.

Jason finished unzipping Amy's dress, and she turned back around to face him. The back of her dress was open, and I was slightly confused; when I left her upstairs earlier, she was wearing a sexy black bra, but now I saw a red bra strap across her back.

My mind was racing to think of which bra and panty set she was wearing now.

Jason slowly pulled the dress from Amy's shoulders, and when he had it down past her breast, we all heard him say, "WOW, gorgeous."

Kristy moaned out, "Jason, hurry up, get that dress off of her."

Amy leaned into him and said something that only he could hear. It gave Jason encouragement as he quickly pulled the dress down for her to step out of it; in doing so, we were all able to see that my sexy naughty wife wasn't wearing any panties and the bra she had on was a half bra, that exposed her tits and hard nipples.

Upon seeing Amy's bare ass, Cara said, "Oh my God, Amy, spin class is without a doubt working; your ass is amazing."

Amy turned around, giving everybody in the room a full view of her naked figure. Alex and Isaac both let out a soft low whistle.

Alex adding in, "Not just her ass Cara, that spin class is working for her entire sexy body. Gorgeous Amy."

Lisa said, "Your turn Amy, take something off Jason, and not his shirt."

All the ladies giggled at that.

Amy didn't hesitate; she reached for Jason's pants and began to unbutton them as she leaned in and kissed him. Jason didn't know what to do with his hands as Amy continued kissing him and working on his pants. Amy broke off the kiss and grabbed his hands. She guided Jason's hands around to her butt and then returned to kissing him as she unzipped his fly.

She broke off the kiss, and we all heard her say, "I hope that is for me."

I watched my wife kneel in front of Jason, which brought cheers from the woman and several, "you go, girl."

She reached up and grabbed the sides of his pants and began pulling them down slowly. When she realized he was wearing boxer briefs, she reached up, hooked her fingers under the waistband, and pulled them down along with his pants.

Amy pulled Jason's pants down further, and his cock sprang out of his pants and hit her in the forehead, which brought a laugh from everybody.

Barbara said, "That's one way of getting head."

Amy pulled his pants and briefs down until Jason stepped out of them. She looked up at him, and as she moved to stand up, she stopped at his cock and gave the head of his fat cock head a quick suck and kiss. I thought Jason was going to cum right then there, as well as Maria, who was still sitting in my lap holding my cock. She tensed up and squeezed my cock so hard I had to break her grip before she broke my cock.

Amy then turned around and, standing naked in front of this group, said, "John, your turn to start and stop the music again. Get up here, babe."

Maria moaned in disappointment as she let go of my cock and climbed out of my lap.

Amy was holding Jason's hand as she walked him back to the group. I passed Amy, and she gave me a kiss and slap on the ass. I had a raging hard-on and wanted to bend my wife over one of the chairs and fuck her right there.

Not missing my intentions, she whispered to me, "Easy, my love, the night is young."

As I walked to the stereo, for the first time, I began to wonder just how far these women intended this to go; I was positive now that this was planned by at least my wife and one or two of the other women, if not all of them.

I started the music and watched as the women danced around in front of the men. I was dripping precum now as I watched my sexy wife parade her hot naked body in front of all the men. All of the men looked at Amy, hoping the music would stop and she would land in their lap.

I watched Cara walk around in the circle, and I tried to stop the music when she was at the top of the "U" shaped circle so she would be the one left standing.

I missed, and she ended up in Cris's lap. Lucky bastard, I thought.

Maria was standing; she turned to me and said, "lucky me, but you don't have much to take off John; what will I do."

She was correct; all I had on was a button-down shirt. A rather expensive shirt Amy had bought for me on our last trip to Cancun.

Maria was wearing a tight, form-fitting dress. The dress hugged her hips and showed off her amazing ass as well as it was cut low enough in the front to show off some fantastic cleavage. I knew for sure I was taking her dress off. At least I would get to see her tits and ass in a bra and panties.

Maria didn't waste any time; she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. Maria leaned in and kissed me long and hard as she pressed her hips into now my throbbing cock. My cock poking into her stomach. I felt my cock squirt out a significant drop of precum onto her dress, and I broke off the kiss.

Looking down at the front of her dress, I saw the wet spot I had just deposited.

I was about to apologize, but Maria cut me off and said, "mmm yummy, that's quite a compliment, coming from such a handsome man. I guess you might as well take this dress off of me now."

The dress had a zipper that went from her bust line and ended at her waistline. The dress hugged her hips and accentuated her tiny waist. When she said to take her dress off, my first thought was, how do I pull it down her hips.

"John, just unzip it and pull it up over my head," Maria said, sensing I had no idea how to get the dress off her. Her voice had changed and was deep and husky now.