Spin Dinner Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
697 Followers

I felt a hand on my cock and turned to see Kristy standing next to me.

"My turn, handsome. I am not as young as Cara, but my pussy is every bit as wet. How about seeing how much of this fat cock you can stuff in my pussy?" Kristy said in a lust full voice.

She then pulled me over to the couch, where she sat down next to Lisa on the edge of the sofa. Kristy spread her legs and then gave me a "come fuck me smile."

Lisa now had Alex between her legs, and he was hammering away Lisa's pussy. Lisa was going wild with the pleasure Alex provided with his hard cock.

Lisa said to Kristy, "MMM lucky girl, I get him next."

Then Lisa moaned out, "Isaac, there is another cock inside your wife right now, and it won't be the last one tonight. You don't seem to have any interest in fucking me."

Kristy reached out for me and pulled me down to her. We locked lips, and her tongue was inside my mouth in an instant. I purred as we kissed. I love to kiss, and Kristy is a fantastic kisser.

As we kissed, she reached down between our bodies and grabbed my cock, guiding it to her very wet pussy.

"I wish my husband looked at me the way you look at me, John. I am so horny for you," Kristy moaned out as she rubbed the head of my cock up and down between her steamy hot pussy lips.

Kristy kept rubbing my cock up and down her slit, and every time she rubbed it over her clit her entire body would jerk slightly.

"Oh fuck, I am going to cum, and you aren't even in me yet," Kristy grunted.

Lisa grunted, "Oh fuck Alex, don't stop, fuck my black cunt, I am ......."

Lisa didn't finish as she started spasming with her orgasm. Her entire body was flexing and contracting on the couch next to Kristy and me.

Kristy, hearing Lisa's climax, pushed my cock head to her opening and shoved her hips up into me, causing her pussy to envelope my fat cock head. Kristy's pussy was soft and warm, and I drove my hips forward to bury my shaft in her.

Kristy wasn't nearly as tight as Cara, but she felt fantastic none the less. Within two strokes, we were moving in unison.

Kristy locked her legs around me and said, "keep it deep inside me like that. You feel amazing inside me."

With me buried inside Kristy, she slowly rocked her hips up and down. Causing the head of my cock to slide up and down deep inside her pussy and over her cervix.

Kristy's eyes suddenly shot open wide, and she went rigid underneath me. Her legs locked around me, holding me inside her pussy. Her face was white, and she looked like a ghost for a split second.

For a moment, I thought I was hurting her, and then she let out an ear-piercing scream that got everybody's attention.

Amy, still face buried in Cara's pussy, pulled away from Cara's snatch long enough to say, "John, you are hurting here."

Kristy shook her head and said, "Fuck, no, he's not. I think I just had my first orgasm."

Kristy pulled me down to her and hugged me tight, and whispered in my ear, "I didn't think I could do that, let alone for the first time with a man inside me."

I raised up and looked at her, shocked. Was she telling me she had never had an orgasm before? Even by herself? Has she never masturbated and given herself an orgasm?

Kristy started rocking her hips again as she held me, deep inside, her hot pussy. She was moaning and panting wildly now. Her hips were rocking faster and faster.

"Can I move now?" I asked, but Kristy couldn't talk. She was biting her lip with her eyes shut tight.

Kristy released her legs just enough to allow me to begin pumping my thick cock in and out of her soft hot pussy. Kristy's body was shaking now, and she was making these high-pitched squeals every time I drove my cock home into her pussy.

She went rigid again underneath me and let out another one of her ear, piercing screams.

I heard Maria say, "I can barely hold her legs open; she is cumming so hard."

I realized then that the reason I didn't feel Krity's legs around me anymore was that Maria was standing behind me, holding Kristy's long legs and spreading them wide open for me to drive my cock deep into Krisy's pussy.

So wrapped up in enjoying Kristy's beautiful body and her hot swollen pussy that I also hadn't noticed her husband Jason was standing off to the side watching me fuck his wife. Barabara was on her knees in front of him and had her mouth wrapped around his cock as she gave him head and tried to watch Kristy and me at the same time.

Alex, who had been fucking Lisa on the couch next to Kristy and myself, had finished, and now Chris was between Lisa's legs, hammering away at Lisa's pussy.

Lisa looked to be in a constant orgasm or rolling from one to another as she got fucked.

Caught up once again in a voyeur state, I lost track of how hard I was hammering away at Kristy until she grunted out for me to stop; saying she couldn't take anymore. Refocusing on Kristy, her eyes were open, and she was panting so hard it looked like she was gasping for air; her hair matted to her forehead, and she had a thin layer of sweat all over her stomach and tits. She looked fucking amazing, freshly fucked, and very happy.

I felt pretty good about myself, I must admit, especially if this was indeed the first time she has had an orgasm.

My cock was still rock hard as I pulled out of Kristy before I had climaxed.

Maria noticing my situation grabbed my cock, and pulled me over to one of the chairs. Maria said something in Spanish that I didn't understand, except for a couple of words. I knew what Caliente meant as well as puta and el cono. Maria had said something about hot whore pussy.

When she sat down in the chair and spread her legs, showing me her fat swollen pussy, I didn't need the rest of her Spanish sentence translated. She wanted to be fucked.

My cock taking charge, I moved in to drive my cock home and get some relief from the orgasm that had been building in my balls when Kristy had said to stop.

Javier pushed me aside and said something in Spanish to his beautiful wife. Once again, only making out el cono and punta. It was then I noticed, Javier was packing some serious lumber between his legs. Good for him, and I couldn't help but wonder if Amy got a chance to ride Javier's big cock.

I watched as Maria's face lit up with a smile and, with her arms open, said, "mi Amor, ya es hora."

Hearing Amy and Cara giggling, I turned to see them sitting together naked. They were at the far end of the room. Cara was sitting on Amy's lap, and they were laughing and kissing every few seconds.

Things wound down incredibly fast after that. Chris finished fucking Lisa almost the same time Barbara made Jason cum in her mouth.

Lisa was now sitting in Isaac's lap and slowly rocking her hard little body back and forth on his cock.

Jason and Kristy were snuggling on the couch. He was holding her tight in his arms, and all I heard was him telling her how much he loved her, and he would never take her for granted again.

Barbara and Chris were giggling and teasing each other as they hastily pulled their clothes on. They looked like teenagers trying to get their clothes on before their parents came home and caught them fucking.

Maria and Javier were just finishing up, and she had tears streaming down her cheeks as they made love; they were most certainly not fucking. Javier was making love to his wife, and it was evident to everybody watching, which we were.

Alex walked up to me and said somewhat sarcastically, "fun night, glad Cara dragged me along."

I felt a little weird standing there talking to Alex with my cock still hard.

Alex seeing my situation, said, "I know Cara would be more than happy to have that in her again."

That's when I noticed he was sporting an erection as well. I smiled at him and said, "Well, from the way you had my wife screaming earlier, I am sure she will help you with that as well."

We both turned and walked towards our wives, and as we did, the girls giggled, and Cara said, "it's about time; Amy and I were beginning to think you two lost interest, in your whores."

Cara jumped out of Amy's lap, and I expected her to run to Alex and hug him, but instead, she ran up to me and wrapped her hard body around me. My cock, which had started to deflate, instantly filled will blood and was rock hard and throbbing again as she pressed her warm hard body against mine.

Amy was standing now and kissing Alex when Barbara interrupted us, saying, "Ah, excuse me, you horny bitches, but Cris and I need to head home. Amy, thank you so much for tonight; it turned out better than I thought."

Barbara kissed Amy and Cara good night. As she kissed Cara, she reached down and grabbed my cock, then kissed me and whispered to me, "mmm darn, I missed my chance to have that in my mouth. Maybe some other time."

Chris and Barabara started to the procession of couples leaving. Kristy and Jason were next. Fully dressed now, Kristy kissed Amy and thanked her for a beautiful night. She turned to me and kissed me and said loud enough for everybody to hear, "and thank you, handsome, for my first orgasm ever. I need to get Jason home so we can practice."

I looked at Amy as she smiled at me and gave me a wink.

Cara whispered in my ear, "Can you believe tonight was her first orgasm ever? Amy told her you would make her cum. Shit, you made me cum like a cheap whore, three times no less. I have never climaxed while being fucked before, so you popped that cherry too."

Ok, I was positive these ladies planned all of this now. But how and why did the idea even come up, I was wondering. Not that I was complaining.

Isaac, Lisa, Javier, and Maria were all standing together, and I heard Maria say, "Lisa, you and Isaac want to come back to our place and continue this party? I am sure Amy and Cara want to be alone with John and Alex by now."

They said their goodbyes with kisses all around, and then they were gone. It was just Amy, Cara, Alex, and myself now. We were all standing there naked. The sexual atmosphere was gone from the room, and I felt a little bit self-conscious.

Cara looked at me, and her steely blue eyes burned into me as she said, "So does this dirty Irish whore have to beg you to shove your fat cock into her cunt again or what?"

She pulled me over to the couch and wasted no time spreading her legs and taking me deep inside her hot tight pussy. We fucked and fucked until we were both spent and covered in sweat.

Looking across the room, I saw that Amy and Jason were just as exhausted.

As late and exhausted as I was, I had a million questions for Amy but wanted to wait until we were alone.

It was 0330 when Cara and Alex finally left to go home. The kiss Cara gave me right before she walked out the door had my cock at full attention and wanting to be buried inside her tight young pussy again.

Amy and I went up to our bedroom, and I took a quick shower as she got ready for bed. By the time I got in bed, Amy was sound asleep. Crap, I thought, not only did I have a million questions, I wanted to make love to my wife, even if my cock was sore and tired.


sangovese
sangovese
697 Followers