Spin Dinner Party Ch. 04

Story Info
Spin dinner party continues on.
7k words
4.6
16.1k
19
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
699 Followers

Spin Dinner Party Ch 4

"How about another dip in the hot tub? Anybody interested?" I asked.

That sounds perfect. Alex, you going to give John a blow job this time?" Cara said giggling.

Alex gave Cara a stern look and before Alex could say anything Cara added, "I was just teasing and maybe hoping a little bit too."

We all stripped off our clothes and headed out to the hot tub. Cara's long lean figure instantly had my cock at full attention.

Alex wasn't lying, my wife, Amy has a spectacular ass, especially when she is bent over but it is nothing compared to Cara's. Cara's ass is rock solid and forms a perfect heart when she bends over, with her thin tight pink pussy lips peeking out between her thighs.

Amy grabbed me and held me back for a second.

"Babe, remind me to read you Maria's texts later, you want to hear what she had to say. Maria and Javier want to get together with us again as well, either with just us or one of the other couples from last night," Amy said. Then turned and followed Cara and Alex out to the hot tub.

My head was reeling as I followed two naked gorgeous ladies and their flawless butts out to the hot tub.

We all got in the tub and as horny as we all were for each other, there was a few moments of awkwardness.

Cara grabbed Amy and said, "Sexy lady, I need to have you for dessert." Cara proceeded to lift Amy onto the edge of the hot tub deck and buried her face in my wife's willing spread open legs.

Cara ran her tongue up and down between Amy's swollen lips. Every time Cara ran her tongue over Amy's clit Amy would moan and grunt. Amy was doing everything she could to spread her legs as far as possible for Cara's hungry mouth and tongue.

Alex got up on the edge of the hot tub deck next to Amy and held one of Amy's legs open for Cara. Alex was rock hard and his long cock was sticking straight up.

Amy reached over and wrapped her small hand around the base of Alex's rod which left two or three inches exposed sticking out of the top of her hand.

Alex was focused on his wife and her cunt eating skills.

My cock was rock hard watching Cara's perfect round ass swaying from side to side as she attacked my wife's pussy.

I shifted my eyes to watch Amy's hand on Alex's cock. She wasn't stroking it; she was just holding it in her hand. His engorged cock head looked like it was pulsating he was so hard. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock head.

Then Amy's comment about how good Alex's cum taste, popped into my head. My balls tingled with the thought. Without realizing it I was licking my lips. The thought of having his swollen cock head in my mouth crossed my mind and I found myself moving towards the three of them.

Alex said, "Get in there John, fuck that hot Irish cunt. Leave no doubt she is your whore."

That snapped me out of my thoughts of having Alex's cock in my mouth.

I moved in behind Cara and drove my cock balls deep into her tight young fuck hole.

Cara when wild.

She looked up at Alex and said, "your wife is John's Irish gee bag. My cunt has never felt so full and stretched tight. I can't get enough of his fat cock."

Then she buried her face back in Amy's pussy.

I was ramming my cock into Cara as hard as could and she was taking every inch over and over. Every time I buried my shaft in her hole she would squeal and grunt.

I looked over at Alex's cock and Amy had started stroking him. I looked just in time to see him erupt with a huge stream of cum. His cock looked like a cum fountain as his first squirts shot straight up in the air. The rest of his load dribbled out and down his cock for Amy to rub into his shaft.

Cara tensed up and exploded with her own orgasm. Her vaginal walls squeezing my cock as she climaxed.

Cara instantly pulled off my cock and turned around to take me in her mouth. Looking up at me with her big blue eyes she said, "feed me, baby. I want all you have to give me. Make me take your load and complete my training as your gee bag whore."

Cara was rambling in her husky Irish brogue again and it was hard to understand her at times. She kept calling herself gee bag and I made a mental note to ask Alex what that meant.

I emptied my load in Cara's mouth and she sucked every last drop out of my balls and continued sucking my cock until I couldn't take anymore and pulled my cock out of this gorgeous horny slut's mouth.

I looked up to see Amy licking and sucking Alex's cock. I heard her say, "Your cum is too yummy to waste."

It was almost 9:00 now and it finally looked like we were all spent. We soaked in the tub for a while longer and then got out and dried off.

"I don't want this night to end," Cara said

"You horny slut, just think about next month and the ten days we have together at Desire," Amy said.

We chatted a bit more and then it was time for Alex and Cara to leave. Not that I wanted her to, but there is always tomorrow I thought.

When we got to the door Amy said, "Did you two really drive over here naked?"

Alex smiling said, "Yep, my horny wife didn't want to waste any time getting naked. You should have seen the spot she left on the car seat."

"Hey, I couldn't help it. My fanny has been fluttering since we left the party last night. It is still fluttering, even as sore and thoroughly fucked out as it is," Cara said her blue eyes burned into me.

Amy opened the door and Alex darted out to the car and opened the doors.

Cara smiling, sauntered out to the car. Taking her time as if she was hoping the neighbors saw her.

Amy and Cara blew each other kisses and we watched them drive away.

Amy looked at me and said, "Well, did you have fun this weekend babe? Sorry, you had to endure that boring dinner party with all my spin girlfriends."

With a smile on my face, "Yeah it was ok."

Amy punched me in my arm and said, "Come on, you better have something left in that fat cock for my cunt."

We went upstairs to our bedroom and crawled into bed. Amy was up on her knees instantly and in her deep husky voice said, "Fuck your horny wife's hot cunt like the slut you made her for your fat cock."

We fucked each other with wild abandon like it was our last night on earth. I was surprised either of us had anything left, to be honest.

When we finished I said, "Damn you are still the best piece of ass I have ever had."

Amy kissed me, "Well this piece of ass belongs to you babe and I will never say no to you. You're the love of my life, babe."

We were cuddled up and I asked, "Babe, did you seriously tell Cara you are ok with me fucking her whenever I want? What about our rule of only fucking other people when we are together?"

"Cara is your one hall pass, well for now that is. You do have to tell me all about it as soon as you get home though ok? And I mean detailed description. You don't have to tell me in advance but as soon as you see me afterward you have to tell me and you have to be fucking me while you tell me about it, so don't let your hot Irish whore leave you empty for your wife."

I looked at her perplexed. This was an entirely new situation.

Amy noticing my look said, "Babe, all of my friends tell me how lucky I am to have you, and they are right. I feel like the luckiest girl alive. Besides being the best fuck I have ever had, yes that includes when Jack fucks me with his long fat cock, you take care of me in every way possible. You feed my soul. So I shouldn't deprive my friends of enjoying your sexual prowess. Just so long as you tell me about it afterward. To be honest, I get really hot thinking about you fucking one of my girlfriends, especially without me knowing. How she thought she was seducing you, but all along you had my permission to fuck her brains out. Just remember, afterward, you have to come home and fuck me the same way and tell me all about it while you empty your balls in my cunt."

Amy said, "Crap, almost forgot." Amy grabbed her phone

"What?" I asked. My head spinning with all of this.

"The text from Maria earlier. Besides saying how much fun she had last night she was very disappointed that Javier interrupted you and her just as she was about to have you in her hot fat Hispanic taco. Damn, she has big fat pussy lips. "

Laughing I said, "Yeah right, she didn't look disappointed at all. What did she really text you?

Amy rolled off of me and got her phone and read the text.

"Amy, thank you again for last night. That was the most fun I have had in a very long time. All our girlfriends are so sexy. That was the first time I have ever had a woman eat my pussy. Last night convinced me I have been missing out. I have fantasized about women all my life, but such things are frowned upon in the Hispanic culture. Would you and John like to get together with Javier and me sometime? Just the four of us? Or maybe just me, you and John? Which is what I would truly prefer. I was disappointed that Javier interrupted John last night. My pussy is muy caliente for his fat cock. I can't stop thinking about spreading my legs for John. I hope that's ok Amy. Lisa texted me this morning and said how much she enjoyed last night and especially when John fucked her, but then, it looked like she enjoyed fucking every one of the husbands last night. I don't think she missed any of them."

I looked at Amy shocked. Last night when Javier pushed me out of the way, I figured Javier didn't want Maria fucking anybody else either that or Maria was craving her husband's large cock.

Amy smiling said, "See babe, all my horny girlfriends want to fuck you. It's just like all the couples we play with. We start out saying we are soft swap only and next thing you know, the women are either jumping on you or begging me to let them feel your fat cock sliding into their hungry cunt hole."

"Well I am a giver," I said sarcastically

"Yes, you are babe. You give it to me the best I have ever had and you just made Cara your dirty Irish whore. Cara had mentioned to me how much she wanted to let go and be treated like a whore but I had no idea she was going to let go that much or tell you she was your whore now," Amy said.

I said, "Ok, let me get this straight, you are totally ok with me calling Cara tomorrow and tell her to come fuck me at my office?"

"Yep, just as long as when you get home you bend me over and tell me all about it. I want to hear stroke for stroke how you fucked that tight pink cunt of hers," Amy said in her husky voice.

Smiling I said, "I kind of get the feeling you want me to be your hot husband."

In the lifestyle, some couples play a scenario called "hot wife." The wife is allowed to go out and date other men or women on her own. Then when she gets home she tells her husband all about who she fucked and how much she enjoyed it. Some go so far as to venture into a cuckold lifestyle. Not something either Amy or I am interested in.

"Well you are my hot husband and for now, you have a hall pass with Cara and only Cara. Play your cards right and I might add Maria to your dance card too. From the sound of her text, she would like that, but don't jump ahead. For now, it is just Cara," Amy said.

My head spinning with all of this and the image of Amy taking Jason in her ass and Alex in her pussy popped into my head.

"Hey, by the way, what made you give up your ass to Jason? That was quite the shock, and so fucking hot. Cara's pussy clamped down on my cock so tight I literally thought she was trying to milk my cock when she watched Jason enter your ass."

Amy turned beet red and said, "I don't know why. Alex just kept whispering to me how hot and sexy I looked and what a great ass I have. It was a shame I didn't let Jason fuck my ass. Then Jason started massaging my asshole and it felt really good. I was so horny by then I just went with it. Alex kept whispering that if I liked Jason's thumb in my ass, his cock would feel even better."

My cock was rock hard again as Amy told me how it happened.

"Alex then whispered to me that I should go get some lube. Before I knew what I was doing I was handing the lube to Jason and he was lubing up my ass. When his swollen cock head entered me, I saw stars. I was expecting it to hurt like hell, but it felt incredible. The more of Jason's cock that entered me the more I wanted. Then when the two of them started fucking me in unison I could feel their cocks rubbing against each other inside me. I came so hard I couldn't believe it and didn't want it to stop. When Jason said he was about to cum I came back to earth and didn't want the mess of that so I told him to pull out," Amy was breathing heavily now and her voice was cracking and husky with lust.

My cock was rock hard and throbbing. I couldn't believe it, after all the fucking we had done today we had one last fuck in us. Amy climbed on top of me proceeded to fuck me like she was riding a wild horse."

When we finished, Amy said, "Now don't be getting any ideas about fucking me in my ass. Jason's cock is just the right size, your cock is too fat. Alex's might be ok though, although he is long, but not nearly as thick as you. I understand why Cara loves you stretching that tight little cunt of hers with your beautiful thick cock."

"One other thing, I didn't appreciate you telling them I have sucked cock and fucked a guy," I said.

"Sorry about that babe, it just kind of came out. I knew when I said it, it was wrong of me. I am sorry," Amy said softly.

"That's ok, babe, it's not like you made it up," I said laughing.

Giggling Amy said, "Well I wouldn't mind watching you and Cara suck Alex's cock together, and then Alex and I can suck your fat cock."

"Stop, my cock is sore and if you keep going I am going to need to shove it into your hot cunt again," I said.

Amy was just about to say something when my phone chimed with a text.

"Who's texting me at this time of night," I said.

I opened my text to see a number I didn't recognize.

Opening the text I read, "John, my wife didn't want you to forget she is your dirty Irish whore. Her Irish fanny is fluttering for your fat cock" Attached was a photo of Cara sitting in the car, still naked and her legs spread. Her pink Irish pussy in full display, still swollen and wet. Her clit is fully engorged and needing attention.

I showed it to Amy and she said, "Damn that looks good enough to eat, oops I did. So you going to fuck her tomorrow babe?"

Laughing at my wife, "Babe, I think I am going to need at least a day or two to recover. Plus let's see how Cara feels about all of this once she has some time to think about it all. You remember the first time we played, while we had a great time and you and I fucked like rabbits for weeks afterward, we did have some second thoughts about doing it again."

"I was just teasing Babe, but I am serious about the hall pass. You should take advantage of that before I get jealous of you sticking your cock in that gorgeous Irish whore," Amy said with a smile.

We snuggled up and fell fast asleep.

Monday morning came around way too fast. Amy and I struggled to get going, but I did sneak in a quick morning fuck.. Always a great way to greet a Monday.

The day dragged on but it finally came to an end and I head home. Cara's perfect naked body and creamy tight pussy kept me distracted most of the day and I got very little work done. Normally I stop by the gym after work on Monday but today, I just wanted to get home.

When I pulled into the garage I noticed Amy's car was already parked, which was odd as Monday is spin class with her friends.

I entered the house to find Amy laying on the couch in her workout outfit.

"Hey babe, what are you doing home? Spin class canceled today?" I asked.

"Oh, I went, but Barb was the only other girl from my group there. She was only there to say she wasn't going to stay for the class. She asked if I had heard from any of the other girls. She told me Lisa spent all day Sunday on her back with Isaac on top of her. She is very happy our plan worked out so well. Told her we had Cara and Alex over for dinner yesterday, I didn't mention Kristie and Jason came over as well, or that we all got naked and fucked," Amy said.

"So you didn't go because none of the other girls were there? That doesn't sound like you, missing a spin class because the rest of the group didn't show up," I said.

"Well, to be honest, my coochy is sore and my asshole is really sore and tender. It's like someone stuck a cock in my ass yesterday," Amy said laughing, then went on, "How come you aren't at the gym? You always go on Mondays too. Did you fuck Cara today and needed to come home and tell me all about it?"

"Oh lord no, not that she wasn't on my mind all day and the thought of bending her over my desk would be fun. But I am bushed and just wanted to come home and relax," I said.

Amy laughing at me said, "What's a matter stud? That twenty-eight-year-old Irish whore of yours wear you out yesterday? You better start eating more Wheaties, or you are going to have some unhappy ladies Friday."

"What's happening Friday?" I asked.

"Cara and Alex are coming for dinner along with Maria," Amy said.

"Maria and Javier both right?" I asked

"Nope, Maria told me Javier is going out of town Thursday until Sunday for a custom home builders show in Vegas. Maria said she should get to have some fun too, seeing as she knew Javier would be having fun in Vegas," Amy explained.

"So she is coming over without telling Javier? Are we sure we want to get in the middle of that?" I asked slightly concerned.

"What, she is just coming over Friday afternoon to sunbathe with me and then have dinner with all of us. What on earth do you think is going to happen?" Amy asked very sarcastically.

Laughing at her response I said, "Can you pick up the jumbo-size box of Wheaties tomorrow, please? I think I am going to need it."

We had a nice dinner together but the topic of conversation was the spin women. Amy's phone had been buzzing non-stop from the moment I got home.

I kept asking her what was up but she said, it was girl talk and mind my own business. I finally gave up asking and turned on the TV. We both turned in around 9:30 and Amy's phone continued buzzing. She finally got up and went into the other room to continue the text conversations that were going on between all the women. I was dying to know what was going on, but I knew Amy would tell me in good time.

Tuesday was a rather bland day. We were both up early and off to work.

Wednesday morning started much the same as Tuesday, we were both off to work, and another day slogged by. My head still spinning with how things had evolved from the dinner party. My cock got the better of me and I texted Cara asking if she was going to the gym tonight. She responded instantly that she would if I wanted her to and then asked if there was anything special I would like for her to wear so I can work her out.

My cock got hard and throbbing when I responded to tell her she looks great in anything she wears and looks even better naked.

She responded saying her fanny was fluttering thinking about the workout she hoped I would be giving it later this evening.

I couldn't help myself I had to go the bathroom and rub one out, Cara's simple words had me so hard. I blew a huge load and for a few seconds I contemplated telling Cara to come to my office right now as I needed to fuck her, but when I came out of the bathroom the sales manager reminded me we had a conference call with one of our top customers. Mumbling to myself like a little kid that just got told there was no more ice cream I went back to my office.

The workday was finally done and I rushed off to the gym. I was disappointed when I got there that Cara was nowhere to be found. I thought, crap, I am going to have to work out for real.

The gym was busy like it always is right after work. I started my workout and was in the middle of my first set when I heard the guy next to me let out a low whistle and say, "Holy shit she is hot."

sangovese
sangovese
699 Followers
12