Spin Dinner Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around to see Cara walking across the gym straight towards me. Her deep blue eyes locked on me as she strode across the gym on her long legs. She was wearing a top that was nothing more than a sports bra and her hard nipples were doing everything they could to drill holes through the top.

My cock which was already in the chubby state, filled with blood and became very uncomfortable in the tight workout shorts I had on.

Cara wasn't wearing her normal form-hugging leggings that I have drooled over so many times while watching her work out, today she was wearing a pair of short-short workout shorts. She had them hiked up snug into her pussy and she was sporting a serious camel toe between her thighs. I felt my cock jump in my shorts knowing what a spectacular tight pink pussy was inside the shorts causing the camel toe.

Guy next to me said, "Oh my God what I wouldn't give to get a piece of that."

Just then his wife walked up to him and punched him. "put your tongue back in mouth jerk, not only would you never a chance with her, you couldn't satisfy a woman like that in a month of Sundays."

He just laughed at his wife and said, "well one of us would very satisfied, that I know."

Cara walked up to me and said, "Hello John, so good to see you again? How is your lovely wife Amy doing? Dinner was wonderful the other night. I do hope we get to do that again soon."

Then she leaned in and kissed me, on the mouth. Right in front of everybody. I know she said she doesn't care if everybody knows she is slutty, but I didn't think she meant it.

After kissing me she said, "Did you have that new workout you wanted to give me? I am ready for the entire thing over and over. Work me out until I can't walk."

My cock was throbbing now and I could feel a couple of the men's eyes staring at me. The women all just rolled their eyes. I heard a couple of them mumbling about how hot Cara is. I overheard one of them say, she's probably a frigid lousy fuck. I heard another one of the women say, 'I bet she hasn't ever had to suck a cock."

I had to chuckle to myself, if they only knew, nothing could be farther from the truth.

I suggested to Cara that she should do some squats to warm up. Cara got in the position to do squats. She was facing me and as she bent down her knees naturally parted and exposed her crotch. The crotch of shorts slid off to one side of her swollen wet pussy and every time she got to the bottom of her squat her tight pink pussy was staring at me.

Looking at me with her blue eyes she said, "John am I doing this right? Are my legs far enough apart? Maybe you could come and do them right here in front of me so I can make sure I am doing them correctly. Am I going down far enough? I want to make sure I go down for you."

She was smiling as she said that and I about melted. My cock on the other hand was trying to rip a hole in my shorts and get into Cara's shorts.

I got up close to her and said, "I need to fuck your tight Irish cunt. Meet me in the men's room by the snack bar.

There uni-sex bathrooms just off to the side of the snack/juice bar at our gym. The men's room there is large and usually very clean as nobody typically uses it, preferring to use the larger men's room in the locker room.

I slowly walked out of the weight room and down the hall to the snack bar. I went into the men's room thinking I would have to wait for a couple of minutes for Cara to show up. I had barely finished washing my hands when Cara walked in.

She practically jumped me. Wrapping herself around me and our lips locked on each other. Our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

Cara's hands went straight into my shorts and pulled my cock out. I was rock hard and Cara purred out, "mmm I have missed this, I need it."

Cara dropped on her knees and took my cock in her mouth as I pushed my shorts the rest of the way down and stepped out of them.

"Oh fuck you dirty whore, your slutty Irish mouth was made for sucking cock," I said.

In between sucking my cock into her mouth she moaned out, "I am your whore, use me. Send me home with a fanny full of cum. My naughty hot cunt is yours for the taking."

I pulled Cara up to her feet and pulled her top off, exposing her perfect round breast. Her nipples were rock hard. I took them one by one in my mouth. Cara was vibrating she was so hot

I slide my hand into her pants, in search of her tight pink pussy. Cara was in heat, she was already moaning and breathing heavy. My fingers slide over her pussy lips, she was swollen and soaking wet.

I kept kissing and sucking on her nipples as I worked her shorts down her hips.

"Fuck, get these off me, I need you in my hot Irish cunt." Cara hissed out

She stepped out of her shorts and we were both naked. My cock was throbbing and dripping precum now.

Cara went over to the sink and bent over, parting her legs and lifting her hips offering her tight pink fuck hole to me.

I let out a long deep moan of approval as I moved up behind her.

"Fuck that Irish cunt, John. This dirty Irish whore needs you in her cunt," Cara's Irish brogue was so heavy now I was only able to make a few words, but I knew what she wanted, the same thing I did.

I buried my thick hard shaft balls deep in her luscious pink cunnie hole.

I drove my hard shaft deep into Cara and it enlisted a scream of pleasure from Cara. I was sure it was loud enough that if anybody was standing outside the bathroom door they would have heard her, but it didn't deter me from quickly working my hard shaft in and out of her hot tight fuck hole.

"Fuck my Irish cunt. I have missed your fat cock stretching me open and filling me with hot cum. Fuck me like the dirty slag of a gee bag you have turned me into," Cara moaned and grunted out in between my deep thrusting cock in and out of her pussy.

"You dirty little whore, walking around the gym with your tits hanging out and wearing shorts so tight your cunt is on display. You're a very naughty slut, aren't you?" I said.

"Yes, I am a very naughty slut. Spreading my legs for my best friend's husband. Telling my husband I was going to spin class, only to hurry down here and spread my legs so you can fuck me the way no one else can. Make me cum on your fat cock like a cheap street walking slag," Cara mumbled out as continued to thrust her hips back into me. Working my cock into her pussy deeper with every thrust. My balls slapping against her swollen pussy lips.

Every time I drove into her pussy, it would lift Cara up onto her toes and push her head against the mirror on the wall behind the sink she was bent over.

"Fuck, I am your whore, John. Fuck that cunt. You're going to make me cum, harder, I need to for you," Cara grunted out seconds before I felt the walls of her vagina tighten up around my shaft and begin to spasm as she climaxed.

I drove into as hard as could lifting her off her feet and causing her head to bang against the mirror.

Cara screamed out, "harder, don't stop. Fuck your Irish whore."

I reach up and grabbed a handful of her left breast just as I felt my balls let go. My cock erupted with a torrent cum. I could feel my hot load shooting out of my shaft into Cara. My cock was on fire as I emptied my load in this gorgeous Irish beauty.

"Oh fuck, I can feel your hot cum filling my cunt. I want it all," Cara moaned out.

Cara was still riding the wave of her orgasm when I finished painting the walls of her vagina with my cum.

Cara sensing my climax coming to an end. Pulled away from me dropped down on her knees. She quickly took my cock in her mouth and sucked the last few drops of cum out of my cockhead.

"MMM your cock taste so yummy with my cunt juice and your sweet cum all over it," Cara said as she looked up at me with her big blue eyes.

Just then there was a knock on the door, "Are you ok in there? Do you need some help?"

Cara giggling said, "Oh no, I am fine thank you. I just slipped and banged my head. Thank you for asking."

Cara continued to lick my cockhead as she said that.

Then she stood up and wrapped her arms around me as we kissed long and deep.

Giggling Cara said, "My head wasn't the only thing that got banged. You banged my cunt the way only you know how to do."

As we got dressed Cara said, "I'm not going to tell Alex you fucked me today. I am going to go home and make him eat me out. See how he likes the taste of your cum in my cunt. He is going to need to get used to eating me out after you have fucked me."

We got dressed and Cara opened the door to leave. Standing there waiting were two women, standing a bit too close to each other honestly.

I was right behind Cara as we left the bathroom, but lagged behind just a bit. The two women looked at each other and smiled. I heard one of the women say, "Told you, more than her head got banged in there."

I followed Cara out of the gym and out to her car.

"MMM I can feel your hot cum between my swollen cunt lips. I swear I can feel it sloshing around inside me with every step. I am so looking forward to Mexico and openly being your dirty whore," Cara said.

Cara grabbed my hand and put it in her shorts, "Feel how swollen my cunt is for you John? I've told Alex he can't fuck me unless I am bored, and he best gets used to eating me out after I have had you in me."

I kissed her and said, "it will be a blast, I can't wait either."

Cara got in her car and drove away. As I walked to my car I started to feel guilty. Was Amy really going to be ok with me having just fucked Cara? Then my thoughts shifted to Cara and Alex, did she want to cuckold him? Her last statement sure sounded like it, not sure how I felt about that. I pulled into the garage and took my time getting out of the car. Nervous about telling Amy I just had my cock buried in Cara's tight young fuck hole.

I opened the garage door and walked into the kitchen. It was empty and I relaxed a little bit.

I turned and headed towards our bedroom only to find Amy sitting on the dining room table naked. She had her legs spread and was smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey babe, how was your workout?" Amy said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

My cock jump to attention as it usually does when I see my wife naked and her "come fuck me" expression on her face.

"Oh, did you want to tell me all about it?" Amy said as she fingered herself. She knows watching her play with her sweet pink slit drives me wild.

My cock was rock hard now. I kicked off my shoes and undid my pants, letting them drop to the floor and I stepped out of them.

"The gym was fantastic. Cara showed up just as I started my work out," I said as I moved over to the table and between my wife's soft warm thighs.

"OH did she now, do tell. Did you two work out together?" Amy asked with a wryer smile on her face.

"Yes we did, I started her off with some squats and a kettlebell, but the shorts she was wearing were so tight they looked like they were uncomfortable. Every time she did a squat the shorts would hike up into her swollen pussy. When she got to the bottom of her squat the seam of her tight shorts would slide off to one side of her pink slit, leaving her cunt on display. She was soaking wet and so swollen it looked like her clit hurt," I said.

Amy grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy. "Do you think her cunt looked like that because her cunt was as wet as mine is for you right now?"

I slowly began sliding my fingers up and down between my wife's engorged labia. Her clit was swollen and peeking out from under its hood.

"Well, I felt bad for her so I took her into the bathroom and helped her out of her pants. I was worried she was in pain, and all. I told her the shorts were too tight to work out in, so she should just leave them off for the time being," I said with a smile on my face. My fingers were exploring every millimeter of Amy's pussy and she was loving it. She was wide-eyed and moaning slightly as my fingers brushed over her clit.

"Did she feel better once you got those tight shorts off the whore?" Amy asked as she moaned.

"Oh yes, it seems the only reason the shorts were so tight around her pussy was that her cunt was fully engorged and dripping wet. Cara said she had had this issue before when she has run into me at the gym. She suggested I use my cock to help relieve the pressure she felt in her tight pink pussy lips. So, I shoved my cock into Cara's hot tight Irish cunt just like this," I explained as I pulled Amy to the edge of the table and drove my cock into her spread open pussy.

Amy screamed and bucked her hips into me. Diving my entire seven-inch cock home.

Amy was grunting but was able to moan out, "So you fucked her just like this? Put her hot little ass up on the sink and fucked her?"

That's when I remembered Amy wanted me to tell her exactly how I fucked Cara and I was supposed to fuck Amy the same way while I told her about it.

"Oh no, that dirty slut made me put my cock in her cunt from behind. She bent over the sink and I rammed my cock into her from behind," I said. As I did I pulled out of Amy and pulled her off the table, bent her over the dining room table, and quickly buried my cock back in her hot pussy.

"Oh my, she is such a naughty Irish slut, isn't she? Letting a near-stranger fuck her. I bet she even let you cum inside her tight young cunt, didn't she?" Amy asked. She was enjoying this game. I could feel her body start to tremble as I continued fucking her and tell her how I had just fucked Cara.

"Yes, she did. I filled her up with my hot load and you know what she did just as I was about to finish?" I asked.

Amy grunting now and on the verge of a climax, asked, "No, what did that dirty Irish slut bitch do?"

"She pulled off my cock and knelt down and sucked the last of my cum out of my cock. She said how good my cock tasted covered in my cum and her cunt juices, can you believe that? She is such a whore," I said smiling.

Amy grunted and her body jerked with several spasms and I knew she was cumming.

That in turn brought me to my peak and I shot my load into my wife's hot pussy.

Amy feeling me start to cum in her, regained control of herself, and pulled away from me. She quickly knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. She proceeded to suck the last of my cum out of my cock and then lick and suck my cock until I was clean.

Looking up at me with my cock on her lips, Amy said, "your cock tastes pretty good mixed with my cunt and your cum too, Cara has good taste. Friday night I want to taste your cock covered in Cara's cunt juice and mixed with your cum."

"Friday night? They are coming over for dinner this weekend?" I asked. I had completely forgotten Amy told me that. How could I forget about getting to see Cara again, as I knew it would end up with my cock in her pussy or mouth at some point.

Amy stood up and hugged me.

"Yes, Alex and Cara are coming for dinner Friday night, I told you that. So make sure you well hydrated," Amy said giggling.

I just laughed and said, "What's for dinner tonight babe? I find myself starving all of a sudden. I just had dessert?"

Amy turned to go get some clothes and said as she walked away, "I am going to get something to put on, be right back. Oh, and remember Maria is coming Friday night too, don't tell me Cara's tight young cunt made you forget about Maria's fat cunt?"

I thought, I guess Cara had made me forget, who could blame me though, right?


12