Spin Dinner Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's big brown eyes sparkling with a mischievous look in them said, "oh, I have a feeling I am not going to feel like going tomorrow morning."

I got to the office and I wondered why I didn't call in sick. I had no focus on work. The images of a very hot sexy Latina and her fat pussy lips and big round tits kept running through my thoughts. When she departed my thoughts Cara and her tight pink slit took her place. As usual, Amy was involved in all of those thoughts in one way or another. It took every ounce of willpower not to jerk off.

At One-thirty my phone chimed the distinctive notification sound that alerted me the text was from Amy.

I opened the text to see, "Hi babe, look who was at spin class with me." Attached was a photo of Maria and she was standing in our backyard. She was wearing a white bikini and she looked fucking amazing. The white bikini against her brown skin took my breath away. My cock jumped to attention and was begging me to take it out and jerk off. Obviously, it hadn't heard Amy's instructions this morning, not to jerk off. Then I wondered if Amy had told Maria how hot I find a white bikini on a sexy tanned lady.

I texted back, "That is very mean."

Amy responded with, "We will be waiting for you."

I was about to call it a day when the owner of the company called from Europe and wanted to discuss the rollout of a new product line. He could have told me that Martians had just landed in Paris and I wouldn't have heard it. I made sure to record the video call so I could watch it again next week.

Three o'clock finally rolled around and I packed up and left the office in a rush. My cock was rock hard as walked out of the office and past the receptionist.

Marsha is in her late sixties, and I was sure she noticed. She smiled and said, "Looks like you are in a hurry to get home to see your beautiful wife. Tell Amy I said hello when you finish and have a fun weekend."

The drive home was a blur. I don't know why I was so excited about tonight. It's not the first time Amy and I have had friends over to play, but something about Maria coming over without Javier knowing made the night seem extra naughty.

I walked into the house and Amy and Maria were nowhere to be found. I texted Amy asking where they were.

I got no reply. An hour passed and still no answer. I was starting to get worried when I heard the garage door open and Amy and Maria walk in with arms full of groceries, both of them laughing and giggling like teenage girls that just saw their first penis.

"Babe, where have two been, I was starting to get worried. Did you get my text and calls?" I said a bit more aggressive than needed.

Amy said, "Oh honey, I am sorry. Maria and I were having so much fun and laughing while we were shopping I didn't hear my phone."

My eyes turned to Maria, she was smiling at me and said, "Hello John, it is so nice to see you again. I have been so excited about tonight. I suggested to Amy that I make Chilpachole for dinner to thank you two for last weekend and being so nice to include me tonight."

Having calmed down my eyes finally focused on what Maria was wearing. My cock noticed first. She was clearly not wearing a bra and her dark brown areolas could be seen plain as day through her blouse. If those didn't catch your eyes, her hard nipples poking at her blouse sure did.

I was tongue-tied, staring at Maria. Maria looked even more stunning than she did last weekend. Her jet black hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing skin-tight leggings that she had either pulled up a bit too high on purpose or by accident, but there was a clear outline of the fat pussy lips hiding inside the leggings.

"John, you still with us? Don't be rude, give Maria a kiss hello," Amy had barely finished the sentence when Maria was hugging me and pressing her luscious lips to mine. Our tongues were in each other mouths in a flash.

Damn, this lady was hot. She was very sensuous, she just melted into my arms. Maria pressed her hips into mine. When she felt my erection against her hip, she purred into my mouth as we continued kissing. My hands went straight to her magnificent ass and as I held her ass in my hands, I felt my cock pulsating in my pants. It wanted out and into Maria's fat wet pussy.

She finally broke off the kiss and was a bit glassed-eyed as she said, "Mmm that's the best greeting I have gotten in years. Amy, you are so lucky, Javier has never greeted me like that, ever."

"Well there is more of that to come, my little Caliente Latina," Amy said.

"I am counting on it. I best get dinner going, what time are Cara and Alex expected?" Maria asked.

"What are you making for dinner Maria? I have never heard of Chilpachole," I asked, trying to act interested in food. All I wanted to eat was Maria's pussy.

"It is a spicy fish stew. Amy said you are not eating red meat. I can't wait to see how that is going," Maria said.

"Yep, no red meat for him, but pink meat is still on the menu, especially a nice fat pink taco," Amy said.

I felt my face flush. I don't know why. The kiss had us well past pretending Maria wasn't going to spread her legs for me tonight and her comment about seeing how my non-meat diet was going, sounds like she is looking forward to tasting some cum as well.

Maria smiling said, "Well you know I brought one of those with me, and you know how it tastes already. Oops."

I looked at Amy who was smiling from ear to ear, "Yes I do and I am looking forward to a second helping with a cream topping next round."

My cock was bursting to get out of my pants. I had changed when I got home and was now wearing my cotton fishermen's pants and a Tommy Bahama shirt. The cotton pants did nothing to hide my erection which is why Amy had laid them out for me.

Last weekend Maria was kind of reserved, even after everybody was naked, but tonight she was a different person. I was guessing, without Javier around she was free to be herself.

My eyes were mesmerized on Maria's ass as I watched her cook. She moved with such grace as she prepared the stock for the stew. Amy wasn't exaggerating when she said Maria has the most incredible ass. She bent over to pick up something she dropped and the leggings hiked up between her legs further. There was a visible wet spot between her thighs. I almost came in my pants. I felt a large drop of precum leak out of my cock head and soak the front of my pants.

Amy noticed the wet spot between Maria's thighs and said, "Maria, how much longer? You look like you need to get those pants off. Can John help you with something?"

Amy turned to me and said, "John, Maria needs some help, go help her. You're such a good cook, and know your way around a hot oven."

I didn't want to stand up and let Maria see the now fifty-cent coin size precum spot on the front of my pants.

Maria turned to face me and I don't know when she did it, but her blouse was fully unbuttoned and her gorgeous brown breasts were exposed and on display.

Amy purred out, "Damn Maria you have such a gorgeous body, I am so jealous of your beautiful breast, I wish mine looked like that. John, don't keep that beautiful lady waiting."

I stood up and Maria's eyes went straight to my cock. Smiling she said, "I hope that's for me."

My eyes were glued to Maria's amazing brown breast and dark brown nipples. As I moved across the kitchen to Maria, I licked my lips without realizing it, it didn't go unnoticed by Maria or Amy.

Amy said, "Maria since dinner is going to take some time I think John needs an appetizer to hold him over until dinner."

I was on fire, as much as I wanted to finally sink my cock into Maria's engorged pussy, I wanted to taste the sweetness between her thighs.

Maria met me in the middle of the kitchen and wrapped her body around me embracing me fully with her sensuous body and once again melting into my arms.

We locked lips and our tongues were dancing around frantically in each other's mouths. Maria's hands went to my pants and she untied the drawstring holding my pants up. I could feel her more than hear her giggling to herself as we continued kissing.

We broke the kiss and Maria stepped back expecting my pants to drop to the floor. She smiled from ear to ear when she realized my cock was holding up my pants. Maria quickly reached out and pulled them off my cock and let them drop to the floor.

"Yummy, it looks even bigger and thicker tonight than the last time," Maria said in a deep husky voice. She had a very heavy accent now.

"John help that beautiful lady out of her pants. She has already soaked the crotch on them with her sweet taco," Amy said.

I looked back at my wife and she had taken her top off and was massaging her breast and squeezing her nipples as she watched Maria and me.

Maria leaned into me and said, "John you can rip these pants off of me if you want. It is only fair since I ripped your shirt last weekend."

She didn't have to ask me twice. I reached out, pulled her into me. I hooked my fingers under the waistband and pulled them apart. I was surprised how easily they shredded and came apart.

I tossed the remains of her leggings aside and she was now standing in front of mostly naked, she still had on her white blouse, but it was fully unbuttoned.

Maria reached out and grabbed my cock. Her hand was soft and warm and she began to slowly stroke my shaft.

Maria ran her finger over my cock head to collect the precum I was dripping. She brought it up to her mouth and sucked her fingers clean.

"Mmm that no meat diet is working. I can't wait to taste the real thing," Maria purred out.

Maria started to bend down to suck my cock but I stopped her and picked her up. I carried her over to the kitchen counter and set her down on the edge. I moved in between her legs and kissed her long and deep.

Maria immediately grabbed my cock and pulled me into her in an attempt to get my cock into her pussy, but I pulled away. I was craving my first taste of her pussy.

Maria frowned when I pulled away but a smile quickly replaced that frown when I knelt down and began kissing my way up her soft brown thighs.

"MMM you are in for a treat John, Maria's pussy is even more amazing than I thought. I couldn't get enough of it this afternoon. Wait until you suck on her clit, she purrs out with the most beautiful sounds of approval," Amy said through her husky, horny voice.

It dawned me that Amy wasn't calling Maria a dirty slut or whore and she wasn't referring to Maria's vagina as a cunt, she was saying pussy. Amy was definitely horny as her voice was husky and hoarse when she spoke. I looked over to her, she was now standing next to us fully naked with one hand massaging her breast and her other between her legs rubbing her pussy. This was a new development, but for now, my only interest was tasting Maria's large swollen pink taco.

I ran my tongue over Maria's pussy lips and she purred out something in Spanish. Amy was correct, it was almost as if Maria was singing in a deep husky voice.

I parted Maria's lips with my tongue and pushed my tongue into her moist hole.

Maria let out more sounds and she continued moaning out deep husky singing sounds of approval.

When my tongue found her clit and I sucked it into my mouth Maria screamed as did Amy, and from the sound Amy made, I was pretty sure she had just climaxed.

"John, please put your big cock in Maria's beautiful pussy. She is so ready for you to take her," Amy moaned out.

I stood up and moved between Maria's luscious brown thighs. Maria wasted no time grabbing my cock and guiding it into her fat wet pussy.

I broke off our kiss so I could watch my throbbing cock head slide between Maria's thick pussy lips.

Maria's lips wrapped around my cock head as she pushed her hips towards me.

In her lusty voice Maria moaned out, "ponerlo todo en," I had no idea what that meant, but from the way Maria had wrapped her legs around me and was pulling me into her, I was sure it had something to do with getting my thick cock fully buried in her steamy wet pussy.

The edge of the kitchen counter was keeping me from driving my entire shaft home, so I lifted Maria off the counter and held her in my arms.

Maria is little, not more than five foot five and she couldn't weigh more than a hundred and fifteen pounds.

My cock was three-quarters of the way in this Maria's steamy hot pussy and we both wanted her pink taco stuffed full of my cock.

Maria had her arms around my neck now, as I let her slide down and take my shaft balls deep inside her hungry pussy. When I was fully buried inside her fat pussy, I could feel her thick pussy lips on my ball sack and at the same time, her clit was rubbing against me every time I slid her up and down on my shaft. Her lips were hot and wet as they rubbed over my balls.

I was now holding Maria by her spread open legs and sliding her up and down on my cock. We were both in heaven.

Maria had her head buried in my neck as I continued sliding her up and down on my shaft. Every time I buried my seven-inch-long fat cock into her hot hole, she would grunt out a husky purr of approval in her Hispanic accent.

"Oh fuck Amy, mi coño se siente tan bien with your husband inside it," Maria moaned out with a Hispanic accent and she was now mixing English and Spanish in the same sentence.

Amy was moaning and said, "I know what some of that means John, you are making my gorgeous girlfriend's beautiful pussy very happy. Keep going, wait until you make her cum. She is so sexy and beautiful."

Maria was panting in my ear now. Every time I buried my shaft deep inside her hot wet hole she would shake and tense up.

Out of the blue, Maria froze, her legs shot out straight and I almost dropped her. Her climax had caught me off guard and she slipped out of my hands for a split second.

Amy seeing that Maria was climaxing came over and began kissing her. In between kisses, Amy was telling Maria how beautiful she looked with my cock inside her pussy and to relax and enjoy my fat cock. Then Amy said Maria can have her and me whenever she wants.

It caused me to pause a beat and I was just about to ask what that meant but Maria said, "I need to suck your big cock John, I want to taste you. I have never felt this horny; I feel like I am in heat. I had no idea it could be this good. Put me down, I need to suck that beautiful fat cock. Don't hold back, fill my mouth with your sweet cream."

I put her down on the kitchen counter and she immediately hopped off the counter and pulled me over to the living room floor. She pushed me down on the floor and climbed on top of me, spreading her silky brown thighs over my face. Her swollen fat pussy looked like it was pulsating she was so engorged.

I was just about to bury my face into this Latin beauty's pink taco when she took my cockhead in her mouth. I froze and let out a long deep moan of approval. Her mouth and tongue attacked my cock.

Amy said, "She is very talented with that mouth and tongue of hers babe. She had me cumming all afternoon. You never would have known it was her first taste of pussy."

There it was again, Amy didn't call Maria a slut or whore and was saying pussy instead of cunt.

I kept trying to get my mouth up to Maria's swollen pussy, but every time I lifted my head to taste her delicious fat taco she would drive her mouth down on my raging hard-on, taking my entire seven inches in her mouth without a hint of a gag.

Her mouth was driving me wild. I had my knees bent and every time she drove my cock down her throat she would give my balls a little squeeze. Almost as if she was attempting to milk the cum out of them. She was driving me wild. I gave up any attempt at eating her swollen pink taco. I laid back and enjoyed this gorgeous Latin beauty's oral skills.

I looked over to my left to see Amy sitting on the couch going to town on herself as she watched. She had her womanizer vibrator on her clit. She looked like she was in another world as she watched Maria suck my cock deep in her mouth. I too was in another world with the blow job Maria was giving me.

The tingling in my balls started to creep up on me and Maria must have sensed I was close. She spread her legs more and pushed her pink wet taco down onto my mouth.

I instantly buried my tongue in her wet hole. She had a mouth full of my cock but I could feel her grunt as I tongue fucked her sweet hole. I was surprised how tight she was, especially after seeing the size of Javiers cock, but then she had never had kids.

I pulled my tongue out of her hole and sucked her clit into my mouth. Maria let my cock fall out of her mouth just long enough to say, "Oh fuck yeah, that feels so good. I am so ready to cum again. Amy mi Amor, your husband is going to make me cum again."

Then my entire shaft was back down her throat and the head of my cock was rubbing against her throat.

I reached an arm around her hips and pushed my thumb into her pussy hole.

I didn't think Maria could attack my cock with any more enthusiasm, but she did. She now kept my cock firmly stuffed balls deep in her mouth while she continually massaged and squeezed my very full balls.

I pulled my thumb out of her fuck hole and began to press it against her ass.

Amy screamed, "John no, she doesn't like that."

Maria, in a very deep husky voice, said, "Do it, John, I have no limits tonight."

Maria drove my cock back down her throat as I pressed my thumb into her ass.

That was a mistake. Maria started to cum so hard she almost bit my cock, but not before I exploded a huge load into her mouth and down her throat. A load that I had been working on since seven-thirty this morning.

Maria continued to suck every last drop of cum out of my cock before rolling off of me. She immediately crawled over to Amy and opened her mouth to show her the load of cum I had just deposited in her mouth.

Amy crawled off the couch embracing Maria and the two of them began kissing and touching each other in the most sensuous way. If Amy wasn't my wife, I would swear these two were a couple. They kissed and cooed to each other. I had to say, at first it was very erotic watching them, but as they continued and showed no signs of stopping, it became obvious their relationship had entered a new level, they weren't just workout buddies anymore. Amy wasn't saying, "cunt" or calling Maria a dirty whore or slut. Amy was emotionally attached to Maria.

Maria broke off the kiss and turned to me, "John, Ven y únete a nosotros guapo."

I looked at Amy, not understanding what Maria had said.

"Babe, Maria just asked for a handsome man to come join us," Amy said, then turned to Maria and said, "was I close?"

Maria smiling said, "Muy buena mi Amor" I knew that one. Maria had just called Amy her love.

Maria turned to me and said, "I have been teaching Amy Spanish. She is a very good student and in return, she has been teaching me a few things too."

Then while giggling and locking eyes with Amy Maria said, "but she is an even better teacher."

The two of them locked lips again.

Things were getting interesting and even though I had just blown a ball-draining load in Maria's mouth, my cock remained rock hard.

Amy and I had been exploring the swinger lifestyle for some time now. No time during all of that had Amy or I become attached to any of our playmates past a purely physical sexual attraction, but something was up with Amy and Maria. They were not behaving like casual spin class friends. I was looking forward to this new ride.

"John, get over here," Amy purred out as the two of them continued to make out.

Maria said, "Mi Amor, lay down, I need to taste you again."

Amy laid down spreading her legs for Maria. Amy was flushed and her pussy was fully engorged. She looked like she was vibrating she was so turned on.